Catching Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stepped into the corridor, dimly lit by an overhead bar, she barely had time to take in the blank concrete surroundings before the men's door opened and Ed bolted out, his nerves replaced by lust. Within two steps he had reached and grabbed her, pushing her against the wall and planting a series of heavy, feverish kisses on her throat. The scent of his aftershave was overpowering, but beneath it she could smell him, his excitement and his desire for her. She pushed her hands beneath his shirt collar and felt his chest muscles twitch frantically. Her lips met his and she steadily calmed his mouth down to match her rhythm, slow and seductive. She wasn't in any hurry.

Ed's hands gripped her round the waist, squeezing her tight, before snaking downwards to clasp her backside. She leant forwards slightly, pushing herself closer into him, and her ass almost slipped out of the skin-tight dress as his fingers groped the shiny silver material. With his right hand he brushed her hemline and then slid it inside, feeling for the waistband of her panties. She enjoyed the look on his face as his fingers reached her hipbone and met nothing but bare flesh.

"My God, you slut..." he whispered in disbelief, his face breaking out into a grin of delight.

Kristen leant back against the wall, taking a deep breath. After a moment she looked up through fronds of tangled hair, and beamed, "Prove it." Suddenly she was pulled back against him, his hand thrust between her legs. There was enough moisture down there to let him slip a finger inside her without the slightest effort, and Kristen gave a gasp of pleasure as she felt it go in.

They stood there locked in a tight embrace, Kristen gazing up at Ed with her arms rigid at her sides as she let him explore her. She felt the walls of her pussy part to let him deeper in, and heard the slurping sound of his fist gathering more and more of her juices. Standing there accepting him into her body was such an exhilarating feeling that it took her a while to realise she had plenty to play with herself.

Reaching out a hand, she pressed it gently against his crotch. The thrust she got in response was so strong she thought he was going to rip open those nice designer jeans of his. With a happy little grin she held her palm flat over his hard-on and rubbed downwards, like smoothing out the glue on a poster. The tip of his cock bulged out between her fingers, and she mused that she didn't want things getting that far yet. She eased off, settling for a single teasing stroke with one finger up and down his shaft.

Their shoulders and chests were gleaming in the heat of the strip lighting as they bucked against each other, fingers thrust between their legs. Kristen let Ed push her back against the wall again, moaning softly as she felt his finger slide in and out of her in a gentle but effective rhythm. She ground herself back against it, her thighs spreading wider as she pushed upwards on her high heels, and for the first time that night, the first time in an eternity, she felt every inch like the slut he had called her. Every inch... her eyes closed and she slumped against his shoulder in ecstasy.

And then there was a loud click down the corridor to her left, as the door swung open.

They both bolted round, looking like kids who'd been caught with a hand in the cookie jar. Kristen got her hand out of the jar, but he still had his firmly inserted in hers as they stared at the newcomer. He had a dark, rugged complexion and a short, squat body, but he was also about the same age as Ed, maybe a little younger. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, black pants and sneakers, and looked as though he'd somehow snuck into the joint by mistake.

There was a second's silence as he stared wide-eyed at the scene before him, then he held up his hands in apology. "Um, sorry people..." He looked as though he was about to turn around and go out, like he was the one out of place.

"Don't let us stop you," Kristen called out to him, without a trace of embarrassment. She could see he was expecting a reaction along those lines: them backing away from each other, offering apologies of their own. Instead, in defiance, she locked her arms round Ed's waist and held him firmly in place. The disbelief that registered again on the other guy's face filled her with a surge of excitement and power.

She felt proud of Ed as he stared back at the newcomer and gave a little shrug, as if to say, take it or leave it. The man paused for a moment and then began to shuffle awkwardly past them. "Take your time, we'll probably still be here when you come out," Kristen advised as he went past, and in response to Ed's shake of the head she mouthed, "So what?" They had their tongues down each other's throats and hands on each other's asses even as he slipped into the bathroom, and Kristen could feel Ed's erection straining forward against her bare thigh.

"That wasn't so scary, was it?" she murmured, glancing down at his crotch. "In fact, I think that really did it for you."

"God, where the hell have you been...?" Ed whispered, showering her with more kisses. They writhed in each other's arms, groans becoming more and more intense. Their excitement mounted as they waited for the man to emerge so they could put on another spectacle for him.

Kristen withdrew slowly from Ed's mouth, trailing a strand of spit, and licked her upper lip thoughtfully. She glanced towards the restroom door. "He's taking his time, isn't he?"

Ed seemed a lot less surprised. "He's probably busting his wrist right now, that's why."

"Poor guy," she mused, brushing a strand of hair back from her cheek. "Hardly seems fair, giving him a little show and then taking it away again."

"He's already had a pretty good look," Ed pointed out, pawing at her neck again as he squeezed her right breast between his fingers. Kristen kept staring at the door, then turned round to look Ed square in the face, their lips almost touching again.

"What if he had a good feel, too?" she muttered. "Would that offend you?" Ed backed off slightly, and gave a bemused little shake of the head.

"Every time I think you can't be more of a pervert..." She saw his brow furrowed in amazement, but she also saw a little spark in his eyes, enough of a spark to convince her that it appealed to him, deep down.

"I'm not offering everyone here a free pass," she reassured him, reaching out and stroking his arm. "But I am feeling generous. And fucking horny too, in case you hadn't noticed." She wrapped her arms round his neck and craned herself up on the tips of her toes, looking at him eye to eye. "Let me show you."

There was half a moment's hesitation from Ed, and then his mouth was clamped tight over hers and his hands were digging deep into the curved flesh of her buttocks. They were still exchanging messy, sloppy kisses and humping each other through their clothes when the door opened again and the interloper stepped out cautiously. "Don't worry," Kristen whispered in Ed's ear. "It's called multi-tasking, you know?"

She broke away and turned to face the man, feeling like an absolute vixen. "I'm sorry we embarrassed you like that."

"It's OK, I..."

"I'll make it up to you," she offered, extending an index finger and beckoning him over. "Right now." She savoured the moment of realisation that passed over his face. He seemed barely to breathe as he edged over to the wall. Spelling it out clearly for him, Kristen made contact with the front most part of his body first. "Just relax, OK?" She rubbed both men's crotches simultaneously for a while before the frustration got to her. "What are you still doing locked up in there anyway?" she demanded of Ed.

"Sorry," he shrugged. "I was waiting for you." Kristen gave a reproving little sigh and unzipped his jeans. She started as she felt the sudden warmth of his dick in her hand, bucking outwards at its full length.

"Aw, you need to let him out more often," she cooed sympathetically. She stroked his head gently for a few seconds, getting familiar with the ridges and bumps, feeling the pre-cum gather in the crook of her thumb. She had missed this so, so much. At the same time she reached for the other man's zip and fumbled for it, her focus understandably divided. He gave her a helping hand and all of a sudden she had his cock in her right palm, pleasingly stiff after so short a time.

Turning her head, she gave him her full attention. "What's your name?" she asked in a kindly tone as she gently pumped both dicks.

"Jorge."

"I reckon this is a good time to ask, you know?" Ed gave a short laugh that turned into a gasp as he squirmed beneath her touch. Kristen looked between them both as they stood there barely moving, their bodies as rigid as their cocks. "C'mon guys, show me you care," she chided them.

She wanted to get a reaction from them, but even she wasn't prepared for the sudden force with which they pushed her back against the wall and devoured her. She drew a deep breath as their lips raked across her chin and throat, covering every inch between them. Jorge's stubble scratched at her skin, and he pulled her breast roughly out of her dress, pinching the nipple between his fingers.

Ed delved back between her thighs and slid a digit into her well-oiled pussy, meeting no resistance. He began to pump it in and out of her as she tried gamely to keep a steady grip on both of them. The sticky noises from under her dress were getting louder, and she struggled to keep her balance in her tottering heels. Her knees buckled and she slid downwards, sweat gathering on her neck.

"I hope this is caring enough for you," Ed whispered as he followed her down, his words carrying through her matted hair. He grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up fast, spinning her round to face him; then he pulled the straps of her dress down past her elbows. Her heart was pistoning frantically, more than it had done ever since she first propositioned him back in the bar. Before she could say another word, Jorge had her arms pinned behind her back and was pulling up the hem of her dress, leaving her completely exposed.

Ed smoothed Kristen's hair back from her face and cupped her jaw firmly. He regarded her predatorily, licking his bottom lip. When his lips met hers again it was a whole new feeling; his kiss was aggressive, consuming, and she was powerless to fend him off. Jorge's fingers were sliding up her pussy, gathering the fluid from where Ed had finger-fucked her, and when more by luck than judgment he reached her clit, the rush of blood to her head almost overwhelmed her.

As she stood between them, suffocated at one end and teased relentlessly at the other, her limbs twitched in excitement and she realised she was about to come on the pair of them, already. She wondered for a moment whether it was a little too rushed. What the fuck are you complaining about? she asked herself a second later, her tongue dancing against Ed's in her gasping mouth. Grinding hard against Jorge's finger, she dragged her lips free of Ed and moaned herself to a dirty, shaking orgasm, her heels clicking on the tiled floor.

There was only the sound of their combined heavy breathing as Kristen recovered, balanced precariously between the two men. When she got her breath back she was almost horizontal, her head nestled in Ed's stomach, and her eyes were in the same place as his mind. She glanced up at him, seeing his eyebrows arched appealingly. "Oh well," she puffed with a weary smile, her cheeks rosy red. "Fair's fair..."

She was lowering herself carefully to her knees, mouth wide open for a taste she'd gone far too long without, when there was another bang of a door and their collective hearts skipped a beat. They whipped round towards the door to the bar, and realised that a member of staff had just gone through the connecting door to the offices next to them. Breathing a sigh of relief, Kristen noted that there were limits to how many people she wanted to invite to this party.

"I reckon we need somewhere a little more private," she told Ed and Jorge. The fact that she was kneeling bare-legged on the floor between their outstretched cocks reinforced her point. She held out her arms and the two men helped her unsteadily to her feet.

"Where should we go, then?" asked Jorge, having warmed to the theme of the evening after a few minutes touching her up.

"Fire door's just to the right," Ed suggested hopefully, nodding towards the door to the bar. He seemed to think Kristen would have some objections to carrying this on in a back alley, but after getting herself off on two total strangers she figured the time to be prissy had come and gone.

"C'mon then," she cajoled them, an arm round both their waists, and they headed towards the door together. "Might wanna cover your dicks up for a second, boys," she reminded them as they got close, and there was a moment's frantic readjusting before they slipped back into public view.

12