Catching Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are!" She smiled as she examined it at close range, resisting the urge to pop it into her mouth. It was long, thick and veiny, and it was thinking along similar lines to her, but she pulled her lips away and took a firm hold of it instead as she got up. With her free hand she took Sean by the neck and drew him to her lips, kissing him hard. For a moment she had him totally captive, his dick bulging between her fingers and his heart pounding next to hers. She lifted one leg and ran it slowly down the back of his shin, their temples pressed together in the heat. Her lips twisted and turned one way, then the other, and she could hear the energy rising in him, the muffled breathing as he summoned himself for an attack. It didn't take long to arrive.

In a flash she was off her feet, scooped up into his arms once more. With a vice-like grip on her ass, Sean propelled her across the room to the bed and threw her down on the sheets. Kristen watched as he climbed onto the mattress, pumping away at his cock like a man who had rediscovered a long-lost pleasure. She spread her legs wide, inviting him forward, and he fell on her like a rampant animal, his arms pressed round her shoulders. Kristen had the stuffing knocked out of her, but she gave as good as she got. Straining up off the bed, she matched his passionate kisses with her own, her fingernails sinking into his bulging chest. She shifted her weight slightly under him, allowing his dick to glide across her crotch; she let him know that he wasn't quite there yet, but he was going to get inside soon.

Sean smoothed the hair back from Kristen's burning face. "God, why do I never run into girls like you?" he murmured, tracing a finger over her eager, poised lips.

"Give me a chance and you won't need to again," she promised him. "I'm going to ruin you for other women."

"Ruin me? You sure about that?"

"Uh-hmm."

Sean grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up into a sitting position, held tightly in his embrace. "Not if I ruin that hungry little cunt of yours first," he whispered.

"Go on then," Kristen smiled in her silkiest voice, giving him a peck on the lips. "Ruin my cunt." Looking ready to take up her suggestion, Sean fastened one hand round her throat while the other one plunged into the wet, slippery depths of her pussy. His first two fingers were coated with her juices when he slid them out, and he tasted them with a satisfied smack of the lips.

"When I've had my fill of it first." He gave her another passionate kiss, lips clamped fast around hers, and then sank down on his back, beckoning her up the bed. Kristen didn't take long to realise what he intended. She shuffled awkwardly up alongside him, hoping and praying that she was going to deliver the fireworks he wanted. Holding onto the bedpost for balance, she swung her thighs into position either side of his face. In theory she was in total control, but it didn't feel like that. He had everything right where he wanted, and an inspiring view up the length of her body, while she had a wall to get her going. At least there wasn't a picture on it to distract her, as had happened in the past when she tried this. It always took her a while to be comfortable getting head from a partner, even in the best of positions, which this was not.

She glanced down at Sean, his mouth just barely visible below her pubic hair. "You OK down there?" she giggled nervously. He didn't answer. Instead, with his arms wrapped round the small of her back, he dived hungrily into her pussy, pulling her down on his face even as she worried about smothering him. His tongue licked and swirled round her labia, and she held calmly onto the bedpost; it was a pleasant enough sensation, but nothing spectacular. When the tip of his tongue brushed gently across her clit, the sudden burst of pleasure took her completely by surprise. She bucked forwards on the bed, her pubic bone pressing into Sean's jaw. She was about to apologise and back off, but he took it as encouragement and dug himself deeper into her crotch.

Kristen grabbed at his scalp to steady herself, her fingers squeezing his hair. She looked down at him again and realised that he wasn't doing this to show off his technique; his desire for her was so strong that he wanted, needed the taste of her, for as long as he possibly could. That in turn made her feel comfortable, and powerful, in a way she never had before. If that was what he needed, that was what he was going to get, and she would make sure she got the best out of him in the process. Digging her knees into the bed, she rocked forwards on his mouth, inviting him to explore her in earnest.

Sean took up the invitation at once, sucking insistently at the hood of her clit. Kristen squirmed around on top of him, her face creasing now and then with a sharp wince. She could feel herself getting more and more wet, and when she looked down she saw his mouth and cheeks glistening with her juices. He pressed his whole face into her crotch and took a deep breath, inhaling her scent, then began to lick her pussy slowly and methodically. Kristen closed her eyes as he got to work and there was a couple of minutes' silence, which ended when she let out a sudden, uncontrollable groan. Her thighs twitched and Sean looked up at her with arched eyebrows, but said nothing, having learnt his table manners well as a child.

Kristen felt the sensation rising inside her, the pleasure coming not just from what he was doing but from her own acceptance of it. She bent her torso backwards slightly so that he had an even better view of her riding his mouth, of her reveling in every moment of it. She wondered how hard he was getting back there, and what exactly she was going to do with that cock once she had the chance. As the thought consumed her she began to grind forwards on him, harder and faster, her thrusts becoming more brazen by the second. Her hands finally dropped away from his scalp and clutched at the bed sheets either side of him.

She had never expected it to happen so quickly and smoothly, but the next time she felt that plateau approaching, she realised she was going all the way, and decided to make the most of it. Her body weight almost dropped straight onto the mattress as she slumped forward and came hard, her head swimming and her thighs quivering. The gasps that flew out of her mouth turned into a soft, shuddering breath as she hunched over, messy strands of hair dangling in her eyes. It took her a few moments, and a sudden gust of warm breath on her pussy, to make her remember that she still had poor Sean's face locked beneath her.

Trying to fight off a twinge of cramp, she detached herself from his chin with a sticky sound and padded back down his body on all fours, her pink limbs tingling. His face was burning red with exertion, sweat glistening on his brow and his mouth smeared with her cum. But his eyes were wide, dancing with both excitement and pride. He had every reason to be proud too. Kristen huddled over him and chuckled, letting out a deep sigh as she smoothed her hair back. "God, I think I'm in love." She bent down and kissed him passionately, the taste of her own body filling her mouth.

They kissed each other for a few minutes more, both needing the recovery time. Then Kristen's head dropped down, looking between their legs, and she gave another sigh. "OK," she announced as she looked up at him again with a weary smile. "Will you please fuck me now?"

Sean cupped her cheeks in his hands and pulled her into a tight embrace, so close that her body was enveloped in his. "That can be arranged." Suddenly he rolled her over onto her back. Kristen barely had time to draw breath before she was grabbed by the hips and pulled down the bed, her head thumping into the pillows. She gave a gasp of shock, her chest heaving. Sean took hold of both her legs and pushed them up together, balancing them on one shoulder. He leaned in close, the heat from his body washing over her, and the tip of his cock pressed against her pussy. As Kristen watched, she felt him work his way inside; with her legs closed, it made the entry tighter and somehow more forbidden, like he was overcoming her resistance. But she was already so wet, there was nothing to resist him with. The pleasure that spread through her was as nothing compared to the look of ecstasy on Sean's face as he wrapped his arms round her legs and indulged himself in her.

Kristen stared up at him, delighting in his pleasure, and she felt comfortable giving herself over without the crazy adrenaline surge she'd had when she was in her own home, being ravaged by two total strangers. She was every bit as turned on, but this time she knew exactly where things were going and she was ready for it. She lay back on the pillows, arms flat by her sides, while Sean took hold of one leg and moved it across to his other shoulder, spreading her wider open. He bent down over her body and kissed her, the softness of his lips mixed with the relentless thrust of his cock as he really got to work on her. She crumpled underneath him in a squirming heap, her senses flooded with pleasure. "Oh God..." she muttered, the words disappearing into his skin.

Now her knees were bent back so far they were almost hugging her chest, and she could feel each stroke right at the end of her pussy, the sensations rushing up into her stomach. Sean sank his fingers into her thighs for leverage and fucked her hard and deep, keeping a firm grip on her all the time. The sound of his cock became louder and sloppier as fluid oozed out of Kristen in a steady stream, coating the sheets. Her breathing was fast and shallow, the sweat rolling off her in the heat and humidity of the tiny cabin, and all she could think as she held Sean's chest and squeezed her pussy tighter round his cock was that she could keep doing this for hours. Looking at the muscles tensing in his neck and his gritted teeth, she just hoped he could do the same.

The next orgasm rose quite naturally inside her, and although the quickness of it still came as a surprise it wasn't the sudden jolt she had experienced before. A gradual warm feeling spread through her body, down to her toes and fingertips. She let her head slump on the pillow and stared calmly at Sean as she twitched in his arms, flexing her legs against his shoulders. Her pussy clamped down hard on his dick, the walls squeezing it tight and holding it inside her. She let out a contented sigh, louder and more selfish than she would have dared utter before. She didn't even spare a thought for the laundry bill she was saddling Sean with as the trickle of fluid between her legs turned into a steady gush, spreading outwards under her butt.

Sean watched her orgasm gradually ebb away, enjoying every detail, then sank down on top of her. He kissed her round her neck as she blew a strand of hair out of her face. "How many does that make today?"

"Sheesh, who's counting!" Kristen wrapped her arms round him and kissed him full on the lips. She ran a hand through his short spiky hair, staring deep into his eyes. "Don't worry, you'll get yours soon."

"I'm not in a hurry, Kristen. What I'm feeling right now..." He kissed both sides of her neck in turn. "I want to make it last."

Kristen sank back onto the pillow, a hand playing with her breasts. "Me too," she murmured in a low voice, her eyes sweeping affectionately over him. "You know, I think I could fuck you all night. How does that sound to you?"

"Pretty good. I know I could watch you come all night, so..."

"Oh, you can manage that can you?" she taunted him, giving his shoulder blade a playful kick. "Don't get too cocky."

Sean took her by the hips and pulled her down the bed, ignoring her squeal of surprise. He lifted her torso up and buried himself hard in her cunt, her wet flesh sucking him back in like he had never been away. "Is this cocky enough for you?" he muttered, grabbing huge handfuls of her breasts and digging in hard with his nails.

"Uh-hmm," Kristen said between gasps, her eyes squeezed shut. She wrapped her thighs round Sean's ass and enveloped him, taking every inch greedily but gratefully.

After a good fifteen minutes of determined fucking, their bodies locked together in frenzy and then resting gently in each other's arms as they gathered their strength for the next bout, they were both drenched in sweat and glowing a bright shade of pink. Kristen reached up to where Sean was poised above her, his biceps showing the strain as he crouched in readiness. She drew him down into a long, soft kiss, her forehead nuzzling against his eyebrows. "Why don't you relax for a bit, and let me do the work?" she purred.

"You've been doing plenty," Sean assured her, his eyes wide with admiration.

"Yeah, I know. But I don't want to wait too long to watch you come." She rolled over onto her right side, and kissed him again as he lowered himself down beside her. "So I'm going to take care of it." She reached down and took hold of his dick, stroking it smoothly.

Sean stared back at her. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you're gonna get comfortable, I'm going to get my lips round that..." Kristen looked down at his cock, then back up at him. "And you're going to come in my mouth. 'Cos I want you to come in my mouth. OK?"

"Of course," he said, looking surprised. "If you're sure..."

"Yeah, I'm sure." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Where's the best place for you?"

Sean glanced around him, several appealing scenarios running through his brain at once. "The end of the bed, that works pretty good for me," he finally decided. "You know, if I sit on it..."

"Yeah, I get the idea." Kristen smiled and sprung up onto her hands and knees. She crawled to the end of the bed and swung herself down onto the floor. As she watched Sean shuffle over to her, stroking himself again in preparation, a thought occurred to her. "Pass me down that cushion, would you?" She slotted it under her knees, sharing a knowing grin with him. "I have done this before. Just in case you were worried."

"I can believe it." Sean perched on the bedside, his legs straddling Kristen's body, and she placed her hands on his thighs. Her eyes darted down to his cock, a few inches from her face, then back up to him.

"So what is it about this position that really does it for you?" she asked him. "You like seeing girls on their knees?"

"I like seeing, full stop. I can't speak for every guy, but for me the view is what really gets me off."

"Interesting," said Kristen, massaging his thigh muscles. "I'd better give you something to look at, then." She rested her palms flat on his hips, then lowered her head to his outstretched dick, slow enough to take in every detail. Her eyes wandered over the blood-red head, straining towards her, and the veins and bumps throbbing down both sides of the shaft. It was gorgeous, and it was all hers. She gave it a long appreciative look, then plunged her mouth down over the head in one smooth gulp.

Sean shifted forwards slightly, his breath escaping in a low hiss and his toes digging into the floorboards either side of her. Kristen had never managed to inspire much of a response in her previous partners when she went down on them, beyond a few grunts of appreciation and half-hearted thanks. Now she had Sean's attention she was going to keep it. She swirled her tongue round the head, feeling for the tiny ridge that divided it and licking at the taut skin. She took a deep breath and inhaled the scent of his penis, withdrawing from it with a loud smack of the lips and a moan of approval.

In the small room there was barely any space to move between bed and door, but Kristen shuffled backwards slightly on her knees and flung her hair to one side, giving Sean a teasing look. With a half-open mouth she moved back towards his cock, one hand reaching down to his balls and gently massaging them. She had just begun to stroke him rhythmically with her other hand when she caught Sean's expectant gaze and realised that she was enjoying herself a little too much. "Sorry," she grinned sheepishly. "I think I could do this all night too, if I'm honest."

"I'm glad for you," he muttered, his thighs bucking inwards slightly as she teased his foreskin with her index finger, "but I don't think I can!"

"Oh come on, Sean," she chided him, reaching up and giving him a little kiss on his stomach. "I'm not that cruel. Although I'll need to get you warmed up for round two, so..." She shrugged. "You'd better get used to me being down here."

She took another big gulp of his penis and this time went as deep as she could, following her clenched fist down the shaft. Now she was able to go at her own pace, rather than having it literally shoved down her throat, she felt quite comfortable taking this much at once. Her tongue left a thick coating of saliva all the way back up as she withdrew, trailing out to her lips. Sean took a deep breath, his arms spread out either side of him. "Yep, you've definitely done this before."

With a giggle, Kristen settled down on the tips of her toes and began to suck him furiously, her mouth gurgling and slurping. She kept her hands working on him at the same time, pumping steadily with the right and stroking his balls with the left. Soon she felt his body start to tense up, his dick twitching in her hand. Backing off, she gave the throbbing head a tender kiss, enough to keep him teetering on the edge. Sean gave a muffled moan of frustration, his arms and legs taut in anticipation. His dick rose on its own accord, pointing out ramrod straight at Kristen's willing mouth; then gradually, with no further stimulation, subsided again. She reached out slowly with her tongue and licked the dripping pool of precum off the tip. When it was all gone, she drew him into her mouth again, her eyes wide and appealing.

They stayed together in this dance for a little longer, Kristen teasing him almost to a climax and then suddenly stopping, until she was finally ready. She crouched a little lower, clasped both hands round his cock, and stroked him inside her wide open mouth. At the exact moment he was desperate for release, instead of relenting, she sucked down hard on his head, and suddenly the floodgates were opened.

With a ragged gasp, Sean thrust up from the bed and erupted a thick stream of his cum into her mouth. Kristen took as much of it straight down her throat as she could, still stroking him as he came. Feeling the excess spill out of her lips and down her chin, she focused on sucking his cock dry and nothing else. When it was all gone, she let his penis slide gently out of her mouth, licking her lips in satisfaction. This was the first time she had ever got a guy off exactly how she wanted, from beginning to end. Planting another kiss on the oozing tip, she looked up at Sean with a beaming smile. "How was that for starters?"

He slumped back on his elbows and threw his head up to the ceiling, letting out a long sigh. Kristen ran her hands gently over his torso, feeling his heartbeat gradually slow. "I'll take that as a good sign." Sean glanced down at her, met her mischievous gaze and suddenly grabbed her by the wrists, hauling her straight up onto the bed. He sank backwards into the sheets, dragging her down on top of him. They made long, measured love in each other's arms, their bodies suddenly loose and relaxed.

As their tongues glided together Kristen was keenly aware of his cum still smeared over her chin, the taste thick in her mouth; but he wasn't shying away from her, even in this post-orgasm comedown when most guys suddenly found the wallpaper more interesting than the woman in front of them. Flushed with success, she began to kiss him harder and deeper, confident that this particular comedown wouldn't last long.

Sean ran his fingers through her matted hair, staring at her perspiring face. "God, it must have been a while since you got to go full out like this."