Catching Up Ch. 05

Story Info
Sean and Kristen meet up for one more night together.
5.3k words
4.86
8.6k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So these guys..." Sean mused, after Kristen had finally let him come up for air. "Did you catch their eye the same way you did with me?"

"No, this was in public, so I had to be a little more modest about it. A little more modest," she clarified, with a twinkle in her eye. "I wouldn't say I was subtle."

"Did you take both of them at once?"

"Er, yeah, when I could manage it..." Kristen glanced back down her body, between her outstretched thighs. "Sean, I might be imagining this, but it seems like your dick is getting hard again. Is it just the thought of me being filled by two boys that's doing it for you, or is it the thought of me taking their sperm too?"

"Take your pick," Sean muttered, pulling her down onto the bed beside him and squeezing her tight as they kissed. They spent a few minutes in each other's arms, the pace of their love-making gradually increasing. Soon they were rolling around on the crumpled sheets, working each other up into a frenzy. Kristen felt Sean's dick press against her thigh, getting stiffer with each passing moment. She couldn't remember ever having got someone hard again this quickly. However, to get the most out of it she might need to finish the job herself; a tough assignment, but a sacrifice she was willing to make.

Prising herself free of Sean's grip, she reached down and took hold of his shaft. She stroked him steadily while she looked into his eyes, faintly mouthing the most obscene of suggestions. He fidgeted impatiently on the bed, his hips thrusting forward, determined to be inside her once more. She worked on him until she had a nice firm erection, then got up on her knees and crawled over to his crotch, her mouth wide open. "I told you to get used to me being down here," she reminded him. Before she could get it in her mouth, however, she felt Sean's hands on her hips pulling her back a little.

"Fair's fair. I could get used to this view as well, y'know." He kissed her on the thigh as he parted her legs and swung them into position above him. Kristen felt his hands grip her ass and lower her down towards him. His warm breath on her pussy was replaced a moment later by the gentle lap of his tongue, pressing against her clit. She gave a little start of excitement and the tip of his cock twitched right below her in response. Needing no further guidance, she plunged straight down on the shaft, swallowing it almost whole.

The two of them settled into their positions as though it were second nature. There was no chance of an imminent climax for either of them, so they were free to take their time and sample each other just how they wanted. Kristen knew that she could play with her toy without fear of breaking it, and she sucked hard and deep on Sean's dick, the moist sound of her throat echoing in the confined room. She ran one hand along the inside of his thigh while gently massaging his balls with the other, teasing the possibility of a second load. She was delighted to see his legs spread wider on the bed in front of her as his dick grew ramrod straight in her mouth; her touch was both relaxing and exciting him at the same time.

Meanwhile Sean's tongue glided smoothly over her clit, sending little waves of pleasure radiating out from her crotch. He had established a nice comfortable rhythm, licking and then sucking; but every now and then she heard his ragged intake of breath and felt his nose pushing against her skin, and she knew that the hunger for her was still there. That turned her on so much that she dug her knees into the bed and stretched out shamelessly on top of him, soaking up everything he could give her. Now and then when he came up for air she wiggled her backside temptingly in his face; eventually he took the bait, and a wicked smile appeared faintly through her bulging cheekbones. She ground her hips from side to side on his face, reminding him exactly where he was.

When she had drowned Sean's cock in her spit, Kristen sucked her way back up it and gave the tip a long, satisfied lick. She squeezed her thighs around his jaw and enjoyed another few seconds of his mouth on her clit, and it was definitely his best effort; she was reluctant to give it up, but it was not what she wanted right now, at this exact moment. Detaching herself from his lips with the sticky sound of her own juices, she pivoted elegantly round on his body till she was facing him. She placed her hands flat on the bed and loomed over him like a tigress. "Don't tell anyone, but..." She bent down and dropped her voice to a whisper. "...I think I'm ready to get fucked again. If you can manage that."

Sean rolled to one side and took a firm grip of her hair, pinning her in an upright position, arms and legs spread invitingly for him. In an instant he was up on his knees behind her. She took a deep breath and felt him split her open, her pussy making a loud squelching noise as the walls were pushed aside. The next few minutes passed in a blur, sweat dripping off her haunches, her hair stretching taut down her back as Sean pulled it tight between his fists. Every stroke of his penis seemed to reach deeper inside her than the next, and she clung onto the covers as he pounded her remorselessly.

With most partners her orgasms were a private thing, something they were often completely oblivious to; but bent over in this animal pose, she could tell that Sean knew exactly what he was doing to her, and how hard she was going to come. Once he knew she was close, his thrusts slowed down to a careful, controlled rhythm, teasing it slowly, painstakingly out of her. Kristen felt a tingling sensation spreading all the way up her body, just as her legs gave out on her. "Oh, God..." she muttered, the words catching in her throat. She collapsed face down on the bed and mewled helplessly, inhaling the smell of warm linen from her own body. It glistened in the fading summer light as she lay there trying to get her breath back.

She was grateful to be hidden from view at that moment as her face was a mess, and her brain on fire. She suddenly felt Sean's mouth on her back, kissing her all the way up her spine, and so heightened were her senses that it almost gave her another orgasm. With a tremble she fell down onto the bed and visibly, bodily shook it loose. Sean ran his hands down her flanks and then gently lifted her into his embrace, supporting her as she almost fell against his shoulder. He cupped her breasts with one hand while running the other through her wet, tangled hair. Their lips brushed together gently, and their heartbeats gradually slowed.

Kristen puffed air out of her cheeks. "So... how much do you make exactly?" They both laughed softly, rocking back and forth on the bed in each other's arms.

"I guess I don't need to ask if you liked that."

"No, you don't." Kristen put an arm round Sean's neck, smiling weakly. "You really don't." With difficulty she eased her body round so that she was facing him, and looked straight up into his eyes. "Did my pussy feel good?" He gave her the drollest of looks, and she grinned in embarrassment. "Point taken."

He kissed her hard, and they both rose up on their knees, pressing forward into each other's arms, until they were locked inseparably together. Kristen squeezed her hand down Sean's torso, until suddenly his dick sprang into her fingers, warm and oozing and clearly desperate for release. "Your turn again," she whispered to him.

"It's OK, I can keep going..."

"I know you can!" she exclaimed with raised eyes. "But it's still your turn. You've earned it."

She kissed him again, and at the same time she began to stroke his cock, faster and harder than she had before. By now she had a pretty good idea of how to stimulate him, but she wasn't surprised when his own hand replaced hers. Wrapping both arms round his neck, she kissed him all over his face and throat, whispering encouragement at the same time.

"This is going to make quite a mess," Sean muttered, sweat pooling on his brow as he pumped furiously at his dick.

"Good job I'm in the way then, isn't it?" said Kristen, pawing at his neck. "You can get me as dirty as you want. Just leave it all out there, OK?" She kissed him again, and Sean nodded silently.

Watching a guy jerk off was one of those things that had never been on Kristen's to-do list, but would have jumped at if someone had ever suggested it to her; a bit like getting a plane ticket to somewhere exotic she'd never thought of before. She kept sneaking glances downwards to Sean's cock, and the glances lasted longer each time. The pace he was going at looked almost painful, but then she remembered that it was his equipment and it was his second time round too. As his hand gripped the shaft tighter the veins on it began to stick out, the tip bulging forwards.

Kristen looked Sean squarely in the eye, and purred, "Make it a good one." She saw his breathing get shallower, his face twist into a grimace, and she looked down once again. She was just in time to see a massive wad of cum spurt out of the tip of his dick, spattering all over her chest. Her breasts were suddenly engulfed in the warm, sticky residue, and she gave a little gasp of surprise and awe. As she listened to his groans of pleasure, she began to laugh. "Wow, you did make it a good one, didn't you? And this was round two!"

Sean wiped his forehead and gave a deep sigh. "This doesn't happen every time, believe me..."

"I know," said Kristen, kissing him on the cheek. "You sure know how to give a girl a compliment." They embraced each other again, both drenched in sweat and utterly exhausted. The cum on her chest was beginning to congeal and sink down her body, but she stayed in Sean's arms for a long time, relaxing and getting used to his touch.

"You're incredible," he whispered in her ear, stroking strands of her hair back.

"Thank you," she replied, mouthing it almost silently. She realised that now they were finished, now the erotic charge between them had gone, she still felt comfortable being close to him. Standing in front of her nightclub pick-ups with their cum on her had felt awkward and weird, but she could happily stay like this for a while. She sank down onto the bed, stretching out her arms and legs lazily. "God, I need a nap. If I drop off, make sure I don't turn over, will you? I'll still be paying for your dry-cleaning next year."

Sean flopped down beside her, running a hand down her hip and thigh. "Don't worry. I'll keep a very close eye on you." His fingers wandered admiringly over her curvaceous figure, and Kristen closed her eyes and basked in the early evening heat, recalling the highlights of the past two hours. With the cabin suddenly quiet and still, she wasn't surprised to find herself nodding off as quickly as she did. She had pleasant and fertile dreams.

Kristen tapped her feet together and glanced down at the floor. This was the moment she'd spent most of the last week thinking of, and jerking off to. She'd got to the hotel room far too early, had prepared herself in no time at all, and now she had plenty of time alone to dwell on what was going to happen. Her horniness had given way to impatience, back to horniness again, and now at the last minute the nerves were starting to crowd in.

Neither she nor Sean had needed much persuading to see each other again, not after a long pleasurable night together and an equally pleasurable morning the next day. They had swapped numbers and left each other with a promise to meet again soon; but, she realised, they had also left without learning much more about each other than when they first met. She hadn't felt guilty about it -- they'd not had much time to talk considering how preoccupied they'd been -- but she hoped to God that the spark was still there, now they had gone to all this trouble. She didn't want to sit down and make pleasant conversation with him, not tonight.

Kristen got up from the bed where she had been lost in her own obscene thoughts and wandered over to the mirror. She examined the dress she had squeezed into; she wondered for a moment if it was a little too obvious, and then wondered why the hell that should worry her. She fiddled with the straps, then stepped over to the full-length window and stared out at the night sky. Hundreds of lights flickered across the skyline, and she wondered how many people out there were waiting for something with the same sense of anticipation as her.

Her phone buzzed, and she read the message: On the way up. She sat back down on the bed, her mind churning. She looked at the floor again, imagining what she would do if he somehow seemed different, not the same man she'd hit it off with so easily. After what seemed like an age, the knock at the door came. Kristen smoothed back her hair, took a deep breath, and walked over to open it. When she set eyes on Sean again, he did look a little different -- rather more polished than on their first encounter, his dark suit clinging tightly to him and the collar wide open, almost as though his body was trying to break out. It wasn't an entirely natural look for him, but it was sweet that he had made the effort; and he was still as hot as ever. An outdoor man, whom she had managed to get hooked on indoor pursuits.

"Hi," she said awkwardly, feeling a little less confident than she had in the flirty texts they'd been sending each other.

"Hi," he replied, lingering on the threshold for a moment. Kristen saw his eyes wandering over her body, and followed his gaze downwards.

"Yeah, I know. I kept my clothes on this time. No wonder you don't recognise me."

"You do look a bit overdressed," observed Sean, stepping into the room and kissing her on the cheek. "But we can fix that." They stood together for a moment in front of each other, arms by their sides, hit with a sudden shyness.

"You, uh... you get here OK?"

"Yeah, no problem. I stayed overnight here once before, on my way back from a long trip."

"I guess you don't make a habit of this kind of thing!" Kristen laughed nervously.

"Not at the moment. But, I could get used to it." Sean finally took hold of her round the waist. "I could definitely get used to it." Before Kristen could make another smartass comment, his lips were pressed against hers, his hands squeezing tighter on her hips. She felt a surge of excitement run through her, followed by that familiar sense of relaxation in his arms; like she was safe to do exactly as she pleased, just as she had in that long evening back at the cabin.

"You were a little worried, weren't you?" Sean smiled, his fingers moving up to cup her face.

"Yeah, I suppose I was. I don't know..." She waved a hand dismissively. "I thought you might feel weird, meeting up again like this. Don't ask me why."

"No, it's not weird at all. I can tell you're the kind of girl who likes small rooms with big beds. Helps keep your mind focused, right?"

Kristen placed her hand on Sean's crotch and felt it bolt outwards into her palm. "Yours too," she murmured. She looked up at him, meeting his gaze squarely, and gave a little sigh of appreciation. Then she wrapped her arms round him and began to devour him, with the same burst of passion that had seized her back on that summer's day. In an instant she had thrown his jacket on the floor and pulled his shirt half open, even as his hands fastened on the hem of her dress and tugged it up over her ass.

They grappled together for a few blissful seconds, straining to release each other from their last layer of clothing, before Kristen took hold of Sean's hands and led him over to the great expanse of clear window overlooking the city. "Come over here." She stood in the faint neon glow of the block opposite, her body cast in soft yellow light, and kissed him once again. She felt his heartbeat soar as she ran her hands over his ribcage.

Sean pulled her straps off her shoulders and pawed at her neck. "I've spent weeks thinking about you," he muttered, his lips gliding over her skin. "And none of those thoughts were decent."

"Same here," Kristen replied, kissing him on the cheek. She withdrew for a moment and stared at him, her tongue poised on her lips. "You gave my vibe the toughest workout it's had in years. And believe me, I put that thing through its paces a lot."

Sean laughed, and pulled her dress up over her waist. It was so tight that it stayed there, a thin strand of black fabric clinging to her torso. He sank to his knees and began to kiss her stomach and thighs. Kristen watched him for a moment, shifting her weight from side to side; then she made a sudden snap decision, the kind she had got used to making in situations like these, and knelt down face to face with him.

"Let me go first, huh?" She guided him gently back onto his feet, reaching for the belt of his pants at the same time. Quickly she had it undone and was sliding down the zip.

Sean glanced out of the window, well aware that he was completely on display. "Geez, I can actually see people on the street from up here. Did you choose this room on purpose?"

Kristen gave an innocent little shrug. "Might have had something to do with it." She met his eye. "Well, you know I like to make a spectacle of myself. So if they're interested... we should give them something to watch." As she guided his underwear down, she positioned herself right in front of his crotch and caught the tip of his dick smoothly in her mouth as it popped out. She heard Sean give a little gasp of surprise the moment it slid inside, and smiled with her mouth full.

Focusing on her task, she hunched down on her knees and gave him the most intense, sensual blowjob she had ever mustered. She knew his cock so well by now, after that one long night together, that she could trace nearly every vein and ridge on it. Sometimes she would suck down hard, coating it with her spit as she pushed her mouth right down to the base; at other times she would ease off and let him thrust into her, reaching into her throat. She traced her fingers up his thighs and over his stomach, feeling it shiver slightly as she stroked it.

Sean stood rigid in more ways than one, his gaze fixated on her and his limbs taut with excitement. The light from the street cast a long shadow into the room, picking out his glittering eyes in the middle of his dark face. Every now and then he bucked forwards slightly as Kristen's tongue found just the right spot under the head of his cock, and he ran his fingers gently, admiringly through her hair. Kristen let him push her head forwards onto his shaft, taking a deep breath as her mouth was filled with meat. She stretched her body out invitingly behind her, well aware that he was getting a good view of her ass and her heels digging into the carpet.

She was having so much fun she could have kept going for a long time, but when she took him deep down her throat once again she felt a sudden twitch and hastily backed off. Her tongue withdrew, trailing a huge dollop of saliva which spilled all the way down her chin. She let it rest on the tip of Sean's cock, which throbbed frantically, a vivid shade of red. Sean gave an anxious little gasp and staggered back, his body racing with the adrenaline flood of an orgasm without the sticky result. Kristen rested on her knees for a few seconds, deliberately avoiding his gaze, until his breathing had slowed. Then she reached out and stroked both his thighs reassuringly. She shuffled up to his torso and kissed him on his stomach.

"You nearly had a little accident there," she cooed. "Sorry about that."

"You knew what you were doing," said Sean with a smile and a shake of the head. Kristen slowly rose to her feet and kissed him on the lips.

"I didn't, honest," she whispered. "I need to get a lot more use out of that cock first. But when you do come, you're gonna remember it. I only want one thing from you in return." She kissed him again, longer and more passionately, their arms pressing tight into each other's backs. She teased his tongue with her own, resting on top of it for a moment before she withdrew and stared at him with steel in her eyes. "Fuck me like you mean it."

12