Catching Up With a Friend

Story Info
Man in wheelchair reconnects with a high school Crush.
2.6k words
4.49
15.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Thursday afternoon after work I got a little pop up on my phone. It was a friend request from someone on Facebook. And to my surprise and excitement, it was Julie.

Julie and I were close friends throughout high school. She was my high school prom date and my study buddy through the first year of college before she transferred to another school and we lost touch shortly thereafter. These were the days before Facebook and other social media and not everyone had email. We had met and gotten to know each other just as my disability got hold of me at around 16 years old. I have muscular dystrophy, which severely affects the strength in my arms and legs, and this was around the time when I started to use a motorized wheelchair to get around. She was always a really nice and caring person. She never seemed uncomfortable around me and really didn't care if people stared at us when we hung out at school or at the mall.

We chatted back and forth on Facebook and she told me she was in town visiting her parents for the weekend. We decided to get together and have lunch on Friday during my lunch hour. It was easy for me since I work from home and there are some restaurants nearby.

After waiting for about 15 minutes at the restaurant I looked up and there she was. I couldn't believe my eyes and I quickly remembered why I had such a big crush on her. That's right. I had a crush on her and I never told her. Although from time to time I suspected she might have known. Being a very shy individual myself I was never able to bring myself to tell her.

She had dark shoulder length hair with beautiful light olive skin. Her heart-shaped face had brown eyes and was accompanied with a beauty mark on her left cheek that was very easy on my eyes. Her voice was cheerful and caring with a subtle sexiness to it.

After we had lunch we decided to hang out that evening at a local Dave and Buster's arcade. We loved to play games in high school so those adult arcades was a perfect place to hang out.

I have my own minivan for transportation but I don't drive it. I usually have someone else strap me in the vehicle and drive me. This is something she did when I was in high school and without skipping a beat she knew the drill just like before.

It was around 1am when we decided we had enough games for the night. We decided to come back to my house. I live with my parents but I built a small apartment in the back of the property fully equipped with a small kitchen, my work area, a bathroom and my bedroom with a full size bed.

We chatted over a couple glasses of wine in my little apartment for about an hour.

"It's getting late and my parents house is across town. I really don't feel like driving out there this late," said Julie.

"You can stay here if you'd like." I said "All I have is that small couch though. We can dress it up with a bedspread and make it soft."

"Okay," Julie said with a smile.

We got some of my extra bedspreads from my closet and made a makeshift bed for her.

"So who's going to put you to bed?" asked Julie.

"Usually my folks but they are already asleep," I said.

"Well I'll put you to bed," Julie said with a smile.

I have a motorized sling to get me out of my chair and into my bed. I showed her how to use the sling to get me into bed and in no time I was laying on my back in my bed.

"Now I know you don't sleep fully clothed. Do you wear pajamas or do you sleep in the nude?" Julie said with a seductive voice and smile, "and be honest!"

"Well honestly I usually sleep just wearing a t-shirt. But I won't make you take my pants off," I said with a nervous yet excited voice.

"Well you really don't have a choice now do you. I can take your pants off if I want to and there's nothing you can do about it." said Julie.

She went to the closet and pulled out my Metallica: Ride the Lightning t-shirt which just so happens to be the one I sleep with. She took off the shirt I was wearing for the night out and put on the t-shirt. She took off my shoes and socks. She then slowly unzipped my pants and pull them down to my ankles and threw them off to the side. She slowly pulled my underwear down my legs.

There I was laying on my bed exposing myself to the girl I've had a crush on since high school. My heart was pounding with excitement but then I figured she was just trying to help. She pulled the covers up over me and asked "How do you usually sleep? On your back or on your side?"

"I sleep on my right side." I said.

She rolled me over on my right side and placed some pillows on my back so I wouldn't roll back.

"Now what can I wear? You don't expect me to sleep in my regular clothes now do you?" asked Julie.

"Ha ha no. You can pick anything you want in the closet. All I have are my t-shirts but I think they are long enough for you to use as a nightie.

She went to my closet and picked out a shirt. I couldn't see her because my back was to her but I can see her shadow along the wall in front of me. I could see her shadow as she took off her shirt and bra. I saw her lean forward as she pulled her pants down an off her ankles. She then put on the shirt she picked out of my closet. I don't know if this was intentional, but it was a great tease.

She came around the front of my bed wearing yet another Metallica t-shirt of mine and said "what do you think?" as she twirled around.

"Nice! We match" as I said smiling.

She turned out the lights and said goodnight.

After about 10 minutes she walked in my room and said "hey sorry but that bed is just not going to do it. You have a big bed, do you mind if we share?"

"Uh yeah sure no problem" I said with a sudden burst of excitement. I can feel my heart racing and a small bit of adrenaline flow through me.

She slowly walked toward my bed and crawled up on the mattress. As she lifted the covers she laid down in front of me and scooted close to me in such a position that I was spooning her. She slowly inched her way closer and closer to me. It got to the point where she began to bury her ass into my crotch.

When she couldn't get any closer she began to gyrate her ass around my crotch. I couldn't believe what was happening. My mind was blown. Here I am laying in bed with this beautiful girl and she's so close to me massaging my midsection with her beautiful around buttocks. She was so close that her shoulder length hair was mere inches from my face. The smell of her hair was like fresh spring air. Breathing her in invigorated me and awakened me.

I began to feel this sensation around my cock. Slowly I could feel it getting engorged with blood. My cock was pulsating with excitement. With each gyration from her side my cock became longer and harder. My penis became so hard and long that it began to rub between her legs and below her bottom. I wasn't sure if she was feeling it but I sure was. And I was loving it.

Her shirt had shifted up her back as my cock was making full contact with her bare skin. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. She reached back looking for something and found my left hand. She pulled my hand up onto her side and rested it on her left hip. She then slowly pulled my hand up her stomach to her chest until it found her left breast. There she rested my hand and squeezed my hand cupping her left breast. All this was happening while my cock continued to rub between her thighs and butt. My heart and mind was racing a million miles an hour. I couldn't believe what was going on. And I didn't want it to stop.

She then slowly began to lift her left leg up in the air. She lifted her leg high enough so that my cock, that was now extremely hard and erect, snapped up against her vulva. Her leg then came down clamping my cock between her thighs and against her smooth pussy. As my cock was completely surrounded by her legs and pussy she began to move her hips back and forth. As she continued to stroke my cock with her thighs and pussy she moved my hand down from her breast down between her legs. Suddenly my fingers found her moist clit. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I began to rub her clit in slow circles.

Our bodies began to move in unison. Her hips against my hips. My hand between her legs. I can hear her moaning. The smell of her hair and her moaning of pleasure made me feel pure ecstasy.

After a short while she turned around on her left side. We were now facing each other and gazing into each other's eyes. She began to run her hand up my left arm and over my shoulder on to my neck. She leaned forward and gave me a gentle and very sensual kiss. After our small kiss we had an innocent yet seductive smile on each other's faces. As she pulled back the covers she got up and helped me on my back.

She climbed over me and straddled me. She leaned forward and gave me another small kiss on my lips and on my cheek. I also stole a few kisses around her neck where I could. She helped pull my shirt over my head while laying on my back exposing my bare chest to her. She ran her hands from my shoulders then over my bare chest a couple times. She then slowly pulled her shirt up and over her head. We're now both completely naked. The sight of this magnificent woman in front of me completely naked drove me insane. The sight of her beautiful round breasts and erect nipples and made my heart pound with excitement.

She leaned forward and as our lips came closer together we locked in a real passionate deep kiss. I could feel her breasts rest upon my chest and my stomach against hers. As our kiss continued I was able to move my hands up and down her back. Her beautiful light olive skin was soothing to the touch. Slowly I was able to reach around her beautiful ass where I was able to squeeze as hard as I could. I could hear a gentle moan and I saw a small smile from her as we continue to kiss. She then picked herself up a little bit and moved up so that her breasts were in front of my face. I was able to take her left breast into my mouth while my left hand began massaging her other breast. My lips surrounded her areola while my tongue made circular motions around her nipple. Slowly I would switch between breasts sucking and kissing one while massaging the other with my hands.

She then pulled herself up a little more and began moving farther up. My lips maintained contact down her chest and down to her stomach. She gently moved closer to me while her pussy came closer and closer to my lips. I knew what she wanted me to do. I got a little closer until my lips made contact with her vulva. I slowly extended my tongue and found her moist clit.

I begin to slowly lick around her clit. Starting from the outside, my tongue slowly circled around and around her clit slowly making my way to the tip. Each time I got closer to the tip I could feel her hips and legs quiver with excitement. When I would reach at the very tip with her clit I would then stick my tongue deep inside of her. I would make my rounds to and from her clit all the while hearing her moan as she used the headboard for support.

After a while she moved back down, straddling me once again. She rested herself on top of me, holding herself up with her arms while her pussy rubbed against my hard cock. She began to move back and forth with my cock right between her wet pussy lips. She continued to move back and forth rubbing the base of my cock with her wet pussy. She then slowly lifted herself up and with her right hand reached around my cock pulling it straight up into the air. She slowly lowered herself as the tip of my dick touched her clit and the opening of her pussy. She slowly lowered herself even more and my cock slowly became surrounded and engulfed inside of her. My heart was pounding as I could feel my dick completely surrounded by her intimacy. She leaned forward and we began to kiss. At the same time her hips began to move back and forth as my cock slowly moved in and out of her.

Our bodies once again began to move in unison. She began to ride me harder and faster. My cock sliding in and out of her even faster and deeper. We begin to breathe faster and harder. Our bodies slapping against each other with pure excitement and joy. Every so often we would slow down and enjoy the moment. Only to pick up the pace again over and over again. Faster and slower, faster and slower. I reached the moment that I couldn't hold any longer. I said with a panting and heavy voice, "I'm going to cum." She leaned over and said "cum inside me. I want you to cum inside me."

I suddenly felt this intense feeling of pleasure and ecstasy as I began to shoot my load deep inside of her. With each pulse of pleasure I could feel her squeezing my cock with her warm wet pussy. Our eyes were locked together as we came. With each pulse of my cock inside of her our bodies quivered with sensual pleasure. Our breaths reached a rhythmic state of gratification as we each had a smile of delight. After a few minutes of laying still and feeling our orgasms subside, she pulled herself up slowly as my cock came out of her; my cum dripped out of her pussy and on over my cock.

She laid her head on my right shoulder while her hand ran up and down my left arm. We laid together for a little while until she helped on my side so that I could sleep. She laid back down in front of me spooning her once again. She took my hand in hers as we both fell asleep.