Catching Up with An Old Friend

Story Info
Sarah has a sexless marriage and is ready for what she needs.
793 words
4.04
38.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I had been talking for a few weeks. We had dated when we were younger but both went our separate ways. We bumped in to each other at the grocery store one day a month or so ago. She had just moved back to our home town. She still looked good, time had be nice to her. We talked a few minutes and exchanged numbers. We were both married and I have an open relationships. My wife enjoys the thought of and watching me fuck other women, but her only rule is condoms are required.

Sarah's husband had become a lazy lump and their marriage was pretty much sexless. One night she asked me to meet her, so I met her at a local dinner for coffee.

We sat and talked for about an hour or so and she asked me if I'd like to go back to her place. I asked her about her husband, she told me he would be asleep when we got there. I was really into Sarah, so I agreed to go back to her place.

It was a short drive to her place so I didn't have much time to change my mind. I pulled my car into her driveway right behind her car. There was a single light on in the entryway and the rest of the house was dark. I followed her to the front door, half-expecting to hear Sarah's husband when we entered, not a sound. We went into the family room and she got us a couple bottles of water before joining me on the couch.

We sat and talked for a little bit. She said that since their last child was born, sex has been non existent. She said she had never cheated on him but thought he had. She said she often thought about finding a guys, even for a one time thing but was nervous. As she talked more about her missing of sex I did my best to keep a ear open. I waited to make any moves till I was confident that her husband was truly sleeping.

Finally, I decided I wanted her and didn't care if her husband caught us. I put my hand on her upper thigh and leaned in to kiss her.

Before long, Sarah was pulling at my shirt. I followed her cue and began un-buttoning her shirt and released her breasts from their restraint. I kissed her, nibbled her neck and sucked her nipples into my mouth. She pushed her skirt and panties off and then began working on my pants, freeing my cock. I stood so she could slide my pants off. As they hit the floor she took my raging hard cock into her mouth. Sarah expertly licked my shaft. Wanting to return the favor, I leaned her back on the couch and begin devouring her wet unused pussy. Her pussy is dripping. Sarah began pulling at me, I know what she wanted. I told her I didn't have a condom, (not expecting to be having sex that night) and I asked if she had one. She shook her head no and guided my cock to her awaiting hole. I knew what she wanted and I was in no state to care about a condom at that point. I pushed all eight inches into her and she began going crazy, rocking her hips to match my thrusts. We, fucked in several positions as she climaxed twice before I began to reach my own point of no return. I got back on top of her as I got closer and closer to my own release. I told her that I was about to cum and she wrapped her legs around me and told me she wanted me to cum in her.

I filled her cunt with my seed.

As I came down from my orgasm, Sarah pushed me off of her and took my cock back into her mouth. To my surprise I remained hard and when she was satisfied that I'd remain that way, Sarah climbed on top of me and began riding me. At first she slowly rode up and down my shaft but soon she was fucking me hard and fast. Each time she took me into her, she ground her clit against me. She pressed her mouth against mine and she began cumming hard on my cock. I reached my second climax of the night and filled her again.

The whole time her husband and kids were asleep upstairs.

We both got dressed and walked out the front door. I leaned down and kissed Sarah one more time. I told her to call or text anytime. Sarah smiled and said she would definitely being calling.