Catching Up With an Old Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yea it will!" Drew exclaimed. He released my cock, again grabbing each of my ankles and pounding what must have been ten inches of hard cock in and out of my asshole. I quickly grabbed my dick and began pumping furiously. Drew then pushed my ankles down past my head, burying his cock so deep in my ass that it felt like his balls were inside me too.

"Oh fuck yea, take that load you fuckin whore!" Drew cried as I felt warm ropes of cum shooting inside of me. "Oh yea you're a little bitch aren't you. That ass swallows up cock better than any pussy I've ever had."

Drew delivered several more pumps to my ass, depositing every last drop of cum from his balls. He withdraw his cock from my asshole, falling back onto the bed. As he landed on his back, my legs came forward, my hand still stroking my rock hard cock. The sensation of his cock pulling out of my asshole and his cum slowly dripping out was more than enough to send me over the line.

I rolled forward, balancing myself on my knees alongside Drew. Almost all in one motion, I positioned myself upright and began shooting rope after rope of cum onto Drew, who was now laying in front of me. With the way Drew had fallen, and the way I had hopped up, each rope of cum landed across Drew's face.

Still in a state of bliss after his own orgasm, Drew was slow to react to what was happening. It wasn't until after I had shot my entire load that Drew seemed to realize what had occurred. He slowly sat up, opening his eyes to look over at me. A strand of cum dripped from his left eye down to his cheek.

"What the fuck..." the words slowly came out of Drew's mouth.

"Looks like I'm not the only one here who's good at taking thick cumshots." I quipped, standing up from the bed and reaching for a pair of boxers. With his eyes locked on me, Drew licked my cum off of his lips, savoring the taste as he reached for a towel.

12