Catching Up With an Old Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After flagging down a cab, which was surprisingly easy considering I was shirtless, I made my way home. Looking at my phone, it was 10pm. It was earlier than I had originally expected, but the night had also come to an abrupt conclusion. I opened a message to Drew, letting him know I was on my way home. I rested my phone in my lap as I replayed the events that had just transpired. Not only did Noah now know Ali was cheating on him, but he knew it was with me. And not only did he know I was fucking his girlfriend, he was me cum inside of her, and then thrust into her a couple more times. It actually almost surprised me that he hadn't done anything besides scream. If I had walked in on a similar situation, the guy would probably be dead by now. My thoughts were interrupted by the vibration of my phone.

I opened up the response message from Drew. "Is't early what happned no lukc tonight with yuor girlfreidn hahaha?" It was clear that Drew was hammered. Usually when he's drunk he's still able to put together a respectable text message, but he was all over the place with this one. He must have been sloshed.

"Haha, we had a good time, just got a little distracted." I replied, not wanting to give away too much of the night just yet. I remembered the last time I told Drew about my exploits with Ali, he became noticeably jealous, and I wanted to use that to my advantage tonight.

"Wlel if you didnt get ne than i bet yuor gonna be cravnig ym cock tonigt! ill c u at yur house." Drew's texts were becoming more incoherent. Though it was early, he was drunker than I had anticipated. Upon getting home, I entered in through the side door so as not to wake my mother. The side door led into our kitchen. I walked over to the fridge, making myself a strong drink in hopes of easing some of my nerves from earlier. Just as I finished pouring, I heard Drew coming in the side door.

"Oh look at you, all ready to go." Drew stammered, making note of the fact I was still shirtless as he stumbled into the kitchen.

"Hey, keep it down, my mom's sleeping." I said to Drew, walking over and lightly closing the door behind him.

"My bad my bad," Drew mumbled. "Well come on, let's get to it." Drew walked towards the basement stairs as he removed a bottle of tequila from his coat. That explains it, I thought to myself, now realizing why Drew was so intoxicated. I picked up my mixed drink, a strong rum n coke, off the counter as I followed Drew down the stairs. The second part of the night was now ready to set in motion.

As I entered my room, I shut the door behind me. As I turned, I saw Drew taking a swig from his bottle of 1800. Not the best, but hey, it got the job done. He quickly chased it with a sip of Sprite before setting the two bottles down on a nightstand and sitting down on my bed. Drew reached down and began unbuttoning his pants. "You ready for this monster?" he inquired, looking up at me as he undid his fly.

"Haha slow down there, let's set the mood a little bit." I joked, turning on my tv and setting up a stream from my computer to play some porn. Now typically when I jerked off with Drew, I would put on your typical stuff, some college teen getting fucked or some milf blowing the landscaper. This time I thought I would try something different, so I brought up a gay video. Basic stuff, a "straight guy" catches a gay guy checking him out, acts tough, yada yada, they fuck. The video started with two men in a restroom.

"Awh, dude, come on what is this?" Drew immediately commented as he set his gaze on the tv screen.

"Just give it a minute." I said as I reached down and undid my pants. As I slid my pants down, I noticed there was still cum on the tip of my cock from earlier. I smiled, my cock slowly coming to life. I looked up at the screen. The straight guy in the video had just caught the other guy checking out his dick at the urinal, and he wasn't happy about it.

"Haha, look at that fag checkin out that dudes dick." Drew noted, laughing to himself. As I looked over I could see he was firmly stroking his cock, his mouth slightly open and his breathing getting heavy. As he stared at the screen, my eyes became fixated on his cock. It always shocked me how quickly Drew was able to get hard, his cock seemingly doubling in size in a matter of minutes. As I glanced back at the screen, the straight guy was now pushing the fag up against a wall, each man still with their cock out. "Oh man, that fag's gonna get it. Fuck yea." Drew commented. I knew he was hooked. The straight guy then pushed the other down to the floor, forcing the gay guy down onto his still flaccid cock.

"Yo, let's take a drink." I suggested, holding my glass and motioning towards the tequila and Sprite on the night stand.

"Huh? Oh yea, yea, let's do it." Drew replied, seemingly snapping out of a trance, looking around for his drinks while glancing back at the screen. He took a quick swig from his bottle of 1800, grimacing before chasing it with Sprite. I put my glass to my lips, drinking every drop til just ice remained in the glass. When I put my glass down, I looked over to see Drew's full attention was back on the tv, and his cock was firmly gripped in his hand. I stood up from my seat, taking a place on my knees in front of Drew.

His cock was even more beautiful up close, throbbing in his hand with every stroke, the tip a deep purple. I leaned forward, sticking my nose and mouth into his balls, swirling my tongue around his ballsack. I could hear Drew's soft moans as I would take one of his balls into my mouth, lightly sucking on it, before releasing and moving onto the other. After slobbering all over each of his balls, I removed his hand, and slowly traced my tongue along the underside of his shaft. As I neared the tip, I flicked my tongue at the underside of his cockhead, before taking his whole mushroom tip in my mouth. With that Drew's head fell back as he laid out on the bed.

My hand began to stroke Drew as my head slowly slid up and down his throbbing member. As I glanced over at the screen, there was no doubt in my mind that Drew's cock was larger than the ones in the video we were watching. I proceeded to get as much of it in my mouth, lowering my way down a little further each time, gagging as I made it towards the base. Finally I got all the way down, so my nose and eye were nestled in Drew's pubes, and the tip of his cock was basically down my throat. Just then, I felt Drew's hand clamp down on the back of my head, his hips thrusting forward. Before I had time to react, Drew had literally forced himself down my throat. I forcefully pulled my head back, gasping for air as my eyes filled with water.

"Now give me that fuckin ass you little bitch." Drew demanded, his head still laying flat on the bed as he gripped the base of his cock. I turned around so my back was to Drew. I leaned back and squatted down over his pulsing cock. I slowly lowered my asshole onto his dickhead, trying to mimic the same effect as earlier when Ali had dropped her pussy lips over my cock. As I slowly lowered down onto Drew's cock, it not only helped ease him into me, but I could also tell it was having the proper effect as Drew's breathing was now growing very heavy. Soon enough I felt his cock break through the threshold and fully enter my asshole. Drew gave a slight push in return, letting out a sigh as his breathing remained heavy.

I slowly began to bounce up and down on Drew's cock, taking maybe 4 inches at a time before lifting myself up. I began watching the video as I stroked my rock hard cock. The straight guy now had the gay guy bent over one of the toilets and was fucking him from behind. This immediately reminded me of the last time Drew had fucked me, when he had me bent over the bed and was laying into my ass with his full 9+ inches. It also made me think of when I was fucking Ali earlier that night. My cock was now aching it was so hard as I replayed those events in my head, firmly stroking my cock as I lowered myself onto Drew's thick member. Eventually, it got to the point where I needed more.

Drew's breathing had grown slow and heavy, and it took me a few moments to realize he may have fallen asleep. With my ass still bouncing on his cock, he had passed out. Now, I thought, was my chance to give him a taste of his own medicine. I slowly lifted myself off of him, my asshole making a pop sound as his cock exited me. I could feel the cool air fill my asshole. I turned around to face Drew, who as I had expected, was out cold. I squatted down, grabbed his ankles and lifted his legs up into the air. I heard a few murmurs but Drew didn't wake. With his legs high in the air, I pushed them down over him towards his head. As I looked down, Drew's asshole was now exposed.

I crossed his ankles, then held them with one hand, reaching down with my other hand to grab a hold of my cock. I spit on the top of my cock, rubbing it around for moisture. My dick was as hard as a missile. I took one last glance over at the tv, the straight guy mercilessly pounding the ass of the other man. I placed the tip of my cock against Drew's tight asshole, rubbing it back and forth against the opening. While most of the night had been about slow, tantalizing entrances into holes, I had no intention of doing such a thing here. I took a deep breath, then plunged my cock into Drew's ass.

I had only made it in a few inches before it felt like I hit a wall. His ass was so incredibly tight it almost hurt. Drew's eyes immediately shot open, he gasped deeply, making a sound as if he had been stabbed. He quickly closed his eyes, clenching his teeth and tightly gripping the blankets on the bed. I felt his legs push up, but I held them firmly in place. I could feel Drew trying to pull back, to withdraw his asshole, but I continued pushing myself forward. It didn't feel like I was going deeper, but my cock remained in Drew's tight hole. After seemingly pulling back as much as he could, I pushed down on Drew's ankles with both arms, forcing his legs down to his head, causing his ass to push back out.

His asshole slid down the length of my cock, swallowing it whole before his asscheeks pressed against me. Drew again gritted his teeth, groaning loudly as I filled him up with my cock. My hands slid from Drew's ankles down to underneath his knees, pressing his legs down against his chest. I slowly pulled my cock out of Drew's ass which was so tight it felt like it was trying to suck my dick back in. Not wanting to disappoint, I slid my cock back in, pressing down hard as I ground myself against Drew. Once his asshole began to moisten and loosen up, I began delivering more rapid pumps. With each thrust, Drew let out a gasp. As I looked down, I noticed Drew's cock was still rock hard. Even though his teeth were clenched and he was still tightly squeezing the blankets, his cock was just as hard as mine.

I leaned forward slightly, placing my left forearm across both of Drew's legs to hold them down, taking his throbbing cock in my right hand. Holding his massive cock in my hand only made me harder, and soon I felt like I was ripping him apart. I could feel Drew's cock in my hand getting rigid, pulsing, and I knew he was going to cum. I remembered how good it had felt when I had cum immediately after he finished fucking my ass, one of the best orgasms of my life. Thinking about it almost had me ready to cum myself.

Feeling that Drew was on the brink, I pulled my cock from his ass, dropped to my knees and dropped my mouth down over his cock. Just as my lips wrapped around his cock, I felt two ropes of cum shoot into the back of my throat. I lifted my head up, immediately reminded of our first sexual encounter when I had jerked Drew off. With his cum dripping from my mouth, another two loads shot from Drew's dick, landing on his chest. The entire time I could hear Drew letting out a long deep sigh, his breath trembling as each load shot from his cock.

I quickly jumped up onto the bed, my cock as ready to burst as Drew's had been. He had barely moved, still laying flat on his back, his mouth opened as he let out his deep sigh. I kneeled beside his head, leaning over him and sliding my cock into his mouth. With one arm I postured myself, keeping balanced over Drew. With the other arm, I reached behind Drew's head and pulled him towards my dick. I pumped several times into his mouth. There was very little resistance from Drew at this point, who had either fallen back asleep or had accepted what was happening. It didn't take long before I emptied my second load of the night. I heard Drew gargling on the large amount of semen in his mouth, before a gulp sound signaled that he had swallowed it. I pushed myself back up onto my knees, removing my cock from Drew's mouth and slapping him against the cheek and rubbing the cum off my dick.

I got up from the bed, returning to my computer chair. With the night coming to a close, I had finally done it. When the summer had started, I had gotten myself into quite an interesting situation with both Ali and Drew. I had wanted to make the best out of both situations, and tonight I had done that, reaching incredible climaxes with both Ali and Drew. I didn't know where things would go from there, and frankly, I didn't give a damn. As I looked at my computer monitor, I couldn't help but think, "Man, this would make a great story."

12