Catching your Neighbor

Story Info
Neighbour is caught and then punished.
1.1k words
3.08
79.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnKulk
AnKulk
4 Followers

I am average looking boy from Mumbai doing engineering in local college. I just completed my first year with good grades and decided to move out of hostel. Most of my friends considered me a geek. Even though partied with them occasionally I spent my most time studying. All that was about to change.

I was in local mall when I first met her it was a cold winter evening. I was almost done with my shopping and was choosing between coke and Fanta when she bumped into me 'sorry' she forced a smile and left in hast. She was wearing long skirt and blue sweater but most amazingly I saw few sweat beads on her forehead.

I almost forgot about her while walking back to home sipping my coke. It was a getting dark now so hurried to my apartment. When I reached the lift I saw same girl waiting there for lift. I was surprised to see her at my apartment and that too with me considering how hastily she left. We smiled at each other.

'Which floor?' she asked casually.

'Fifth, and you?'

'Same floor but I never saw you before' she looked surprised.

'I am new here'

Lift arrived as we were talking and she entered first. For first time I observed her closely she was in her twenties shoulder length dark hair, big eyes and fair complexion. She was prettier than half of the girls in city. Doors opened on fifth floor and she stepped out.

As she was stepping out of the doors her skirt got trapped in iron grill and got torn up-to her hips. I was staring at her bare ass mouth open. More than her ass a black tube coming out of her ass caught my attention. As she looked back she screamed collected her skirt and ran to her flat. I was there in elevator with my mouth wide open until I heard her door slammed.

That's why she was sweating even in winter. That black tube was on display in mall and inside it was a necklace. I wasn't sure about its price but it was surely a costly one.

I was unable to stop thinking about her. She had a perfect ass along with long legs. My heart was still bouncing and then I heard a knock on my front door. I got up and opened the door there was the same girl standing in front of my nose.

She looked ashamed of her act and was still wearing the same torn dress. I asked her to come in and offered her a sit.

"I'm extremely sorry for what happened just now. Please don't tell anyone else about the incident." she was on the verge of tears and certainly very frightened.

I was thinking about my options and the situation was very much in my favor. Her footage was recorded in security camera fitted in elevator. All I needed to do was to inform security about her theft.

'First things first, tell me your name?'

'Zoya'

'I'm Aman.'

'What's your age and where are you from?'

'24, Delhi.'

'What are you doing in Mumbai?'

'I am a medical student in second year.'

'Show me what you stole from mall.'

I was acting calm and in control she stopped sobbing and stood up.

'Do you mind coming to my room?'

I followed her to her flat. It was same as mine she had very little furniture. The black tube was resting on a table straight ahead of me. I picked it up. It was small one and had a necklace in it just as I remember seeing in mall. On back there was a price tag which read Rs.12000.

'Please don't tell anyone I will do whatever you ask me to do.'

It was a costly one but again it wasn't mine so decided to poke her even further. She was still crying and had grabbed her dress in one hand to stop it from showing her thigh.

'There is no way I'm going to let you slip with this one. You better prepare yourself for jail.'

'Please I beg you I wanted money badly. I won't do it again please.'

Now she was crying heavily she collapsed on a nearby chair and hid her face in her arms. I was ready to play my cards.

'OK, I will keep my mouth shut I you promise not to repeat it.'

She stopped crying and slowly looked at me.

'Yes I promise I will never steal anything again in my life.'

'Thank you very much.'

She got up from her chair and gave me a soft hug.

'How can I be sure that you won't repeat it? And you also need to be punished for your wrongdoings.'

She stopped crying completely and wiped her tears. She was gazing at her feet silently. I was staring at her breasts they were bigger than average. Her nipples were pressing hard against her cotton top.

'I think spanking you will teach you a good lesson.'

'No, you can't do that with me!' she protested.

'Fine, then I should find the manager of the mall.'

'Please don't do that I accept your punishment.'

I grabbed her shoulder and dragged her onto my lap. I opened her skirt from newly created slit to show her ass. She didn't protested at all. Then landed my first blow. It was hard and on target. 'Ahhrg!!' she exclaimed out of pain. Then came second 'smack!' it was harder than first and landed on left cheek.

'Ohh! Please not that hard.' She had started crying again but I ignored her 'smack! Smack! Smack!' came back to back blows. I stopped to feel her ass. I was feeling its softness and warmth as I caressed it. I rubbed her cheeks for a while and gave her time to recover. Then I gave her another ten spanks and stopped.

She was breathing heavily her cheeks were red and my hand was able to feel dampness in middle of her legs. I ran my finger along her crack. She was dripping wet. I stood up with her and started feeling her breasts her nipples were bullet hard and she moaned as I grabbed them. I tore open her top. She wasn't wearing any bra. Her breasts were teardrop shaped with pink nipples.

I threw her on the chair on which I was seating and opened my zip. My cock was rock hard. As I entered in her she moaned with pleasure. I started banging her hard. Her breasts were moving in sync.

'More, more please punish me harder.' Zoya came within seconds.

I took my cock out and entered her ass hole it was tight her juices were gushing out. We kept on fucking for hours. When finally we both were to soar to continue she got up and get dressed.

'Thank you very much I promise I will never repeat my mistake.' She was adjusting her dress and went in bathroom. I also got up get dressed and left for my flat.

AnKulk
AnKulk
4 Followers