Catdreams

Story Info
An interlude in a wood.
860 words
3.98
27.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flexed his limbs and feeling an unaccustomed suppleness and power. Glancing around his eyesight strangely acute and the perspective strange.

He moved, his muscles rippling under the sleek black fur, on all fours with cat like grace. A scent reached him, his nostrils flared. He sniffed the air, trying to identify and locate the scent. The scent, more felt, than a smelled, he filled his lungs trying to get it all, his pulse quickening.

She awoke with a start, the sound of a crushed leaf, or a broken twig. She listened, hearing, faintly, breathing, then low a half growl, half purr. She turned to the sound and found herself restrained. Soft silken cords held her limbs tight, without chafing, unnoticed unless she pulled against them.

The air was cool and still, only the slightest of breezes moved the air. The soft, translucent, silks, so fine as to give the impression of a lady wreathed in colored mists. The coolness of the air UN hindered by the mist of silks, gave the sensation of being unclothed. The coolness though noticeable was not enough to mar the smoothness of her soft clear skin.

The ground beneath her was soft and warm, sand cover with layers of carpets and silks, and cushions. She lay the sensuous feel of the warm silks upon which her nearly naked body lay, restrained, in the soft half light of the forest.

He stopped, scenting the air, the madding scent, still not quite discernible, filled his body. His pulse quickening, breathing fuller, his body becoming warm with desire. His body responding of its own the scent, becoming charged, full. His sex, beginning to rouse itself. He noticed the pavilion and moved slowly towards it.

His body tense, quivering slightly, he continued to scan, wary, scenting the air. As he moved towards the pavilion, the scent becoming more powerful. A sound emanate low in his throat, almost a growl, almost a moan.

As he approached the pavilion, he could see though its silken walls, a form. As he moved closer, the form resolved into that of a woman, draped in silks, though hardly clothed. She taking notice of him, tensed, testing her bonds again, found no escaped. He paused, cautiously, taking in the pavilion, the walls of which were as insubstantial as a morning mist that vanishes with the first hint of the sun.

He moved through the silken wall, the woman watched, him, noticing for the first time his scent, unknown and heady. He moving into the pavilion, investigating with his nose, the air, the ground. Occasional sounds escaping is throat, now a low growl, now a soft moan. Scenting the air, he moved closer to the woman, her breathing becoming faster, a soft whimper sound coming from her, her eyes wide, her bonds tight as she tried to pull away from the beast.

He sniffed he foot tentatively, a purr, a growl, it was difficult to tell, coming low from his chest. As she watched this creature of immense power, his scent filling her senses, her body responding to his power, his presence. The warmth of her flush of arousal spreading from her cheeks, to her chest. He breathing rapid, her whimper changing from one of fear to one of arousal. She noticed her wetness, he noticed her scent.

He moved to her sex, scenting, the fine silks impeded his access, he raised a paw, the claws extended to wipe it away. The silks catching in his claws, his claws catching her skin, raising fine red lines, a drop of blood. Her breath catching, the sensation of his claws across her skin, pain and pleasure, she moaned, her arousal growing.

He continued to sniff her sex, his access complete, his sex fully apparent now. Tentatively he licked, his rough tongue, tasting her sex, sweet, soft. Waves of pleasure flowed through her body as the whimpers changed to moans. He continued to lick, reaching for her sweet nectar, finding her clit, her body twitching in response to the intense pleasure-pain of his rough tongue. His scent filling her nose, her lungs, her body, filling her, lifting her, making every fiber of her being intensely aware.

He paused, she cried softly, aching for his touch. He moved, scenting her body, her belly, her face, licking her body here and there. Licking her iron hard nipples, she cried out in pleasure, answered by his growl.

He licked her face, her neck, she felt his sex, seeking hers, finding it, he drove it home hard. A roar erupted form him as she screamed, their bodies now joined. He thrusting, purring, growling, she screaming, invoking the names of all the deities. He licked her, licked her breasts. Taking her breast into his mouth, sucking biting.

Her body racked, spasmed as the waves of her orgasm flooded her body. An enormous groan, almost human came from his throat, as his body spasmed from his own great orgasm. They collapsed insensible. After a while, she felt his weight lifted from her and in the afterglow induced haze it seemed as though she saw the form of a man fade into the half light.