Catering the Beach Photo Shoot

Story Info
Alissa's first experience around public nudity.
2.5k words
3.99
63.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

It was hot outside; I was sweating standing still, the August sun reflecting off the white sand, blinding anyone foolish enough to have forgotten sunglasses. My name is Alissa, and I work as a server for a catering company. I started two months ago, right after I turned eighteen. I only started working to save money so that when I left for college I would have some spending cash. Several of my friends who have also recently graduated high school were working for the same caterer, so I knew the tips were good and the work was easy.

Usually I serve for luncheons and the extravagant dinners at the convention center where the caterer is based. How I ended up on a remote beach serving deli sandwiches and bottled of water is a story in itself. Basically all of the other servers had signed up early for a conference of ranch owners. These ranch owners had a history of tipping large. I missed the sign ups because I was off work the day it was posted. So instead of serving steaks to filthy rich cowboys, I thought I was going to be off for the week.

My owner approached me last weekend and asked if I was willing to serve Monday through Thursday this week. He told me he accidentally scheduled a catering venue during the cattleman's convention, and needed a person to drive the food out, set it up, and serve. There would be no tips involved, but the owner offered me a hundred dollars a day just to help him out, which was probably more than he would make in profit. I took him up on the offer.

This catering event was for some advertising work that a photographer from Tallahassee was doing for a local jewelry business. The event consisted of dozen people, models, business representatives, and photographer with staff. Water, juices, sandwhiches... what a boring day.

On Monday, after I placed the food on the tables and had snacks and water for the workers prepared, I watched the shoot for a while. They were starting with the commercial—a guy an girl in white linen pants, him topless, her with a modest bikini top. He was supposedly proposing, with a ring from this certain store that made all the difference in whether she said yes or no.

They filmed take after take, getting lines right, making sure angles were correct, wiping sweat from the models: I watched about twenty takes or so before I sat in a lounge chair I had brought with me and opened my book. It was scorching hot, and I had worn shorts and a t-shirt. Most of the workers were in swimwear, girls wearing their bikinis, and the photographer and grip with board shorts and no top on. Several times I looked up to see them cooling off in the ocean. When I did I realized just how hot I was and wished I had worn my bikini as well.

Too soon it was lunch time, and I was busily serving, ad then cleaning. While I was sweating away, putting the leftovers into the coolers, the photographer came over to me to let me know that I was free to wear a bikini this week. He said he understood that this was a boring gig, and that I was free to soak up the sun or hit the water during the photo shoot and filming.

Day 2

Getting dressed, I remembered how hot it was the day before. I decided to wear my bikini under a white polo and some khaki colored shorts that were quite small. My shoulder length blond hair was ponytailed. I went out the door of my parents house and drove to the convention center where I picked up the mini-van I would be taking out to the beach. As I was driving the thirty minute trip, I found an oldies stationed and rocked out to the Beach Boys, wishing I was hanging with surfer boys instead of soaking up the sun. When I got to the beach, with its white sand and emerald water, I began to unpack the lunch and snacks. It didn't take me too long to get hot enough to strip down to my bikini. Because of modesty I decided to go to the far side of the van to remove my polo and my shorts. I had not paid any attention to what was going on with the photo shoot, so I was shocked when I came around from the other side of the van to see a strikingly beautiful red-haired girl, no older than I, reaching for a bottle of water from the bowl where the bottles were sitting in ice. The image was surreal because she grabbed a few ice cubes with the bottle and began to rub them along her naked breasts—she was topless!

Only her voice interrupted my gaze into what must have been her C-cup breasts: "How are you today?"

"I... umm... fine. I am sorry for staring, I just didn't realize that anyone would be naked here." Dammit, I sounded so corny saying that.

The red haired girl looked at me and said, "Hi, I am Jennifer." She dropped the ice and stuck out her hand for me to shake, which I did quickly. "We are doing some black and white photos with jewelry. Joey (the male model) and I are in the surf, facing away from the camera, holding hands, and the photographer is focusing on my bracelet."

That sounded stupid to me. I mean, who would wear an expensive piece of jewelry to the beach, especially if they were topless. I smiled at her asking if I could get anything else for her. She said no, and bounded away back towards the surf where the photographers and the jewelry store representatives were discussing the shoot. It was only then that I realized she was wearing the skimpiest of thongs I had ever seen. It was a teal blue color, electric against the background of the emerald water.

My conservatively cut bikini, which I feared to be inappropriate, now seamed overdressed. I went back to work, sneaking glimpses as the photo shoot continued. Even when I was lounging in my fold up chair reading my novel as I waited for lunch, I was distracted by the sensuality of Jennifer so much that I was unable to read more than about a page over twenty minutes. About five minutes before the lunch break she stretched a tank top over her head and pulled on some cheerleader shorts—at least I would be able to look everyone in the eyes. I grabbed my clothes and put them back on as well.

During lunch the photographer came over and talked to me. First he asked about my job, which I told him was just a way to make money for college. Since I was going to Florida State in Tallahassee we got to talking about plans for college. He asked me if I planned to hold a job while at school and it wasn't long before he was offering me work when I got to school. It turned out that Mack, the photographer, owned a camera shop that sold equipment and offered developing services in addition to doing photography work.

I might have been a blond, but that doesn't mean I was dumb. I probed Mack about the job, knowing how silly it would be to hire someone under these conditions. Mack assured me the pay was good, that he needed someone who could serve snacks at some shoots, and that in the past he had often just cut staff short at the retail store to do so. Since his business was growing, and he could not afford to hire a professional caterer for most shoots, he wanted to find a college student who could do it. I told him I would discuss more with him later.

It was about that time that lunch was supposed to be over. Mack invited me over to the shoot, and I told him I would walk over later when the food was cleaned up. I quickly cleaned up and loaded everything in the van except the ice chests for bottled water. I walked over towards the shoot. Once again Jennifer was topless, but this time she was wearing a beautiful diamond pendant in the shape of a heart. The pendant hung right about where here cleavage started. She was kneeling in the surf. Mack showed me the shots he was taking on the LCD of his digital SLR. Once again he was shooting black and white, and the shots were really done well. He captured some cleavage in each shot, but none of them showed he breasts very much. Instead, each highlighted the pendant in sharp focus against the shadows created by her cleavage. I was very impressed.

That was the last shot that featured Jennifer topless. When she put her shirt back on I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed. One of the business representatives took her pendant and gave her some earrings. I didn't want to watch Mack focus on earrings, so I headed back to the van to grab my novel.

At the end of the shoot that day, around 2:30 pm, Mack and his crew packed up and loaded their equipment into the cases. The whole lot of them, including Jennifer, came over to grab some water. They all drank their water by the van, and talked about the day. Everyone was talking about their favorite vacation spots—I figured it was a continuation of the conversation from the shoot. After they talked for a few minutes, Mack turned to me and asked where my family liked to take their vacations, and what was my favorite. I didn't have much to day, but I told them my favorite vacations were to a beach because I loved to lay out and sun or to play in the water.

Jennifer jumped in next, saying she loved to play in the water and sun too. Next thing I knew Mack was heading to his van to grab a football, and everyone was planning on hitting the water to throw the ball for a while. I was excited about that, I had wanted to jump in all day long. I was walking along side Jennifer, the only female there, just talking with the guys, when Jennifer pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her wonderful breasts. I must have gawked open-mouthed too much because she said, "What, you didn't expect me swim in my shirt did you?"

I didn't have a reply. I started to take my shirt off too, as everyone else stripped off shirts and sandals and began crashing into the water, Mack throwing a long pass to one of his assistants. I looked up, Jennifer was waiting for me, and she was wearing nothing but that thong—the very tiny, low-rise thong that barely covered anything. It was borderline indecent, and suddenly I felt both overdressed and embarrassed. Jennifer looked at me in the eyes and said, "You know you can join me if you like. If you take your top off, the guys probably won't gawk at you so much."

That didn't make too much sense to me—I was sure they would gawk more if I took off my bikini top. I replied to her, "I don't think I could do that. I have never done anything like that before, not even just around other girls."

Jen looked at me and said, "Suit yourself." She then ran straight towards the surf. How she kept that tiny thong bottom on I will never know, but she waded out right between the game of pass, jumped straight up in the air, and caught the ball about three foot above her head as the ball sailed from one guy to the other.

I watched for a minute or two, just wading casually out. None of the guys seemed to be staring at her. I couldn't believe the state of casual nudity I was working, and now playing around. Everyone was tossing the ball, guys tackling guys, guys even tackling Jennifer. Although it seemed so sensual, it didn't come off as sexual. Soon enough even I was tossing, tackling, catching, and even getting tackled in the water.

I was having so much fun. I looked around, Jen was tackling Mack as he threw the ball. The ball landed in the middle of the water, no where near any of his intended targets. I swam towards the ball, but didn't make it in time. One assistant picked the ball up. I jumped to tackle him, but he deftly dodged and passed as I landed in the water where he was standing. As I surfaced, Jen called my name, "Alissa, catch!"

I turned around, expecting to see the football flying towards me. Instead I saw a wad of fabric: Mack's board shorts. They landed in the water right in front of me. Time slowed down—I picked up the shorts, not sure what to do. I looked up, Mack was swimming straight for me, obviously naked and obviously trying to get his shorts back. He raised up in the air to tackle me, and I threw the shorts, hoping to avoid what was coming. It was too late, Mack dunked me straight into the water, knocking us both underwater. I tried to get from under him, but his huge body pinned me on the sand gulf-bottom. As I flailed about, the unthinkable happened. I grabbed him... not just him, I grabbed it. I grabbed his cock.

It was an accident. I didn't even hold on. When he jumped to tackle me was the first time I had ever seen one, even though it was for the briefest half-second. A second later, underwater, I touched one for the first time.

When I surfaced I expected Mack to be looking at me, perhaps even scolding me. Instead, I saw his bronzed butt swimming off towards Jennifer again, who held his shorts high up in the air. He jumped, caught the shorts Jennifer was throwing, and talked her in one motion. I was in shock, transfixed on Mack as he put his shorts back on. I wasn't looking when the ball was thrown, and never saw it in the air as it collided into my head, knocking me into the water.

I don't remember much for the next couple of minutes. I do remember sitting in the van seat, dressed, with Jennifer driving the van as we headed back to the catering center. I didn't get knocked out, I just got hit hard enough to make me woozy. The crew had helped me out of the water, effectively ending the fun, and decided to let Jen drive the van and to meet up at the convention center.

When we got there everyone made sure I was ok. When I checked out ok, I was told that the next day's shoot would be at a different location and given directions. I was told it was still suitable for dressing in a bikini, and that Jen and Mack and his crew would be there, but that there would be a couple more female models, and the males would not be there. They wished me good night and we parted—until tomorrow.