Cate's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half way through the gift exchange we took a quick break for Ashley to replenish the snack plates and for Carl to refill drinks. Candace and Mark joined their sister in the kitchen to help, leaving me alone in the family room with Carl and John.

"I can't believe she dressed that way," Ashley said to Candace just as Mark entered the kitchen.

"Me neither," Candace agreed. "Did you see the way John is goggling at her?"

'Not just John," Ashley said jealously. "I've never seen Cate like this," Ashley said. "Why did she dress like that on Christmas?" she asked Mark.

"Because I asked her to," he answered. "I kind of like it. "Apparently I'm not alone," he said with a laugh.

"I don't like it," Candace said, un-amused.

""You don't like the way she's dressed, or you don't like the attention she's getting."

"I don't like the attention she's getting," Ashley answered.

"Cate's not doing anything you can't do to keep their attention," Mark offered as brotherly advice to his sisters.

"What are you suggesting?"

"I've seen the way Carl and John look at you two. It's Christmas. Live it up. There's nothing Cate's doing that you can't do, and instantly have your men's drooling undivided attention." With that, Mark grabbed a plate of Christmas cookies and left his sisters to themselves in the kitchen. He dared not leave me alone too long with Carl and John.

Meanwhile, Carl and John felt an awkwardness being left unaccompanied with me in the family room. Carl busied himself refilling drinks.

"So Cate, I like your Christmas outfit," John complemented awkwardly.

"I noticed," I said, playfully adding to the obvious discomfort. "Thank you."

"Did Mark pick it out?" Carl risked as a joke, well aware of Mark's admiration of my body.

"He did," I answered, surprising them both. "He knew exactly what he wanted me to wear, and asked me."

"Damn," John said admirably.

"You ought to try it with Ashley and Candace. You might be surprised."

Just then, Mark came back into the room with the plate of cookies from the kitchen. Shortly after, Ashley and Candace followed, giggling like schoolgirls. It became immediately obvious to all of us they had each removed their bras. Their well-endowed with firm tits moved freely under their blouses as they sat retook their places on the couches next to their men. Each secretly pressed their small crumpled panties into their man's hand to let them know their ass was a bare as Cate's. Ashley and Candace had regained Carl and John's undivided attention.

"Time for the rest of the gifts," I said as I unabashedly bent over, making no attempt to hide what was under my skirt. The sexual tension in the room grew. Mark and I had no way to know that Ashley and Candace had made a secret playful pact to do whatever necessary to inconspicuously make their men cum in their pants while gifts were being opened. If the exposure of my body helped with that as I handed gifts out, so be it. They placed a small secret bet to see who could make their man cum first.

Ashley and John were sitting on the loveseat together. Boxes and gift-wrap were collecting around them. While everyone focused on my next gift delivery across the room to Candace, Ashley slipped her hand over John's leg to his lap, pressing down on his firm member. John turned toward Ashley in surprise and saw Ashley's coy smile, pretending she was smiling at Candace opening her gift. Ashley's hand moved slowly back and forth with a loose grip on Carl's dick through his pants. His dick immediately responded with firmness.

"What are you doing?" Carl whispered in shock.

"I think you know," Ashley said confidently. "I'm taking my next Christmas gift."

Carl was surprised but cooperative to Ashley's inconspicuous seduction. She pressed her hand harder against him as she moved it faster. She enjoyed watching Carl try to hide his growing arousal.

Candace caught a glimpse out of her periphery of Ashley's head start as Candace finished opening her gift from Mark and me. Her competitive juices flowed as she expressed her excitement for the generous present.

"Get the red and white package there," she said to me. "I am excited for Ashley to open it," she said.

Carl's orgasm was on the brink of erupting and filling his pants. Ashley moved her hand quickly in an attempt to get him off before I arrived with the gift for her to open, forcing a delay in her action.

"Damn it," Ashley thought as she received the gift from me, enjoying the full view of my erect tits down my top. She watched as Candace pretended to be excited for Ashley to open the gift by moving to sit on top of John's lap. As Ashley opened her gift, Candace easily found John's long hard member with her ass and began to give him a subtle lap dance. John's face lit up with a smile. Candace took advantage of all the attention being on Ashley across the room for the opportunity to vigorously massage John's dick with her soft firm cheeks. John dropped his head back with growing pleasure.

As Ashley finished opening her gift, I returned to the tree and picked up a gift for my Mark. I seductively walked across the room drawing the attention of all three men. Seeing Candace sitting on John's lap, I felt inspired to hand Mark the gift by sitting on his lap, facing him. "This is for you," I said with a playful lustful smile.

Ashley seized the opportunity to return her hand to Carl's still hard dick and resume her determined massage. Ashley and Candace smiled at each other, knowing they were each working hard to win their bet. Mark and I were oblivious to what they were doing because I was sitting on his lap, and he was opening his newest gift.

"Oh shit," Carl whispered, trying hard to not expose his wife's handiwork.

John dropped his head back again as his orgasm fast approached the point of no return.

Both women worked harder, determined.

"Aaaauuuuuggggghhhh!" John cried out at the very moment when Carl let out a gasp. The women continued their action undaunted, filling their lover's pants with warm cum.

"I won," Candace announced.

""No way. I did," Ashley argued.

"It was a tie," Mark said with a smile, realizing what was going on with his competitive sisters after the conversation they all had in the kitchen.

"Then I challenge you to a rematch after we finish opening gifts," Candace said.

A simple nod by Ashley confirmed the challenge. "Your on."

Carl and John had no idea why it had just happened, but both were glad for this new Christmas afternoon competition.

The day together became a glorious experience that changed our relationships and celebration of Christmas. It also made me more comfortable and confident with my own body. Inch by inch, my Christmas gift to Mark was liberating me.

Mark and I couldn't help reminiscing the next few days over our early experiences with my gift to him, and how it had begun to change both of us. After Christmas day at Carl and Ashley's, I had had found little use for wearing a bra or panties at all. At home or in public, I playfully wore as few clothes as I could get away with for the setting. Mark seemed to enjoy the gradual transformation taking place in me, and to be honest, so was I.

"It's day five," I announced to Mark, desperately curious what his next card for me would be. It had been almost a week since Christmas and we were packing up Christmas decorations. I was only wearing one of his old football jerseys.

"Day five?" he asked.

"Yes," I said seductively, running index finger from his lips down his chest. "No more than a week can go by before you give me a new fantasy card," I reminded. Truthfully, we had enjoyed the best sex of our marriage every day since Christmas. My growing freedom from inhibitions was unleashing new experiences for both of us. "Regular doesn't count," I lovingly informed. "It has to be a new card, a new fantasy, and you only have two days."

Mark smiled as he walked over and opened the small gold box, letting the gentle music of the love song escape. Unconditional. He pulled the scented O envelope out again and opened it.

"Well we have this one printed card, or a lot of blank cards with a lot of potential."

I smiled as I watched the wheels of his imagination turn.

He lifted the printed card again and reminded himself of its lyric:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O

Out on the town
Wearing a simple dress and beads
At your word, my clothes come off
And then see where it leads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The card was an invitation far beyond what Mark would ever have considered asking me to do. Still early in the evolution of my transformation, he knew that the fact it was my suggestion would help me take the next step.

"Let me get back to you on that," he said with a smile.

My nervous suspense was killing me.

That evening over dinner Mark said, "I've made some reservations for New Year's Eve tomorrow night."

"That sounds nice," I said. "What are they?"

"I thought it would be fun to start at the Flame for dinner and dancing, before moving to a room upstairs for the fireworks."

"Watching the city fireworks from the room or experiencing them in the room?" I playfully asked.

"Yes," Mark answered simply. "Although the fireworks may start before we get to the room," he said.

The Flame was a local high-end restaurant and club on the first floor of the tall luxury hotel in the center of downtown. It was well named as a hotspot for those looking to meet new people and who like to push the envelope. The seating was unique, circling around the perimeter with all the chairs facing toward the center. Small shelves came out from the wall to hold the food and drinks. The seating arrangement put everyone on display as they enjoyed those they were with or to meet new people. The gorgeous wood dance floor was in the middle surrounded with multiple lights, media and fog machines. The place was always packed, the music great, energy high and the food outstanding. No one threw a better New Years Eve party.

"I even got a new dress for you."

"You did?" I asked excitedly. I always love the way Mark plans dates, thinking through the details to make them special. He handed me a wrapped box. "Feels like Christmas all over again," I said.

"I think it will," he said with his strong smile.

I opened the box to discover a small royal blue satin dress with sequins, matching four-inch heels and a small box. I gasped as I opened the small box and saw the beautiful blue sapphire and diamond necklace. It took my breath away. "Oh Mark, it's gorgeous," I said as I held it up to my neck.

"Not as gorgeous as you, but it will look awfully nice on you tomorrow night."

I gave him a passionate kiss. "I will gladly wear it out with you.

I spent the next day excited and getting ready for the night ahead. After doing my hair and makeup, I put on the new dress. It was unlike any dress I had ever had, certainly unlike any dress I would have been willing to wear out in public before. But things had changed. I felt beautiful. The dress was really nothing more than two pieces of shimmering satin. The first was a sequin covered shawl that was narrow in the middle and wide at the ends. The narrow part of the fabric lay over one shoulder, as the widening part loosely covered my front and back, just barely long enough to cover my ass. The second piece was a small sash for my waist that would attempt to hold tiny loose dress in place. I put on my matching shoes and admired the way they wonderfully showed off my long bare legs that glistened from scented oils I had rubbed into them. As the final touch, I put on the elegant necklace. I felt beautiful. I couldn't wait to dance the night away with Mark, and then go up to the room to make the city fireworks outside seem like child's play compared to the what I wanted to do with him. I smiled when I heard his voice at the front door.

"It's time to go Babe," he called out. "Time to get this party started."

Mark's jaw dropped when I walked toward the front door in my new outfit. He struggled for words. I had never felt sexier. There was deep gratification seeing the look on his face. I planted a kiss with my painted red lips onto his cheek as my hand caressed the front of his pants. His dick was already rock hard. "Let's keep it this way all night, shall we?" I said with a small squeeze.

"Let's," he said handing me the already printed "O" fantasy card he had read out loud the day before, when I reminded him his time was running out.

"You don't mean at the Flame?" I asked as nervous butterflies instantly flooded my mind and body at the surprise.

Mark just smiled coyly. "I still can't believe you suggested it, and I've been hard all day just thinking about it."

I realized that a simple pull of my sash in the crowded dance club would almost instantly leave me wearing nothing more than my shoes and diamond necklace. I was overwhelmed with a mixture of erotic arousal and trepidation.

"When?" I asked, curious for what he had planned. "It's so public."

Mark smiled. "Just enjoy the evening. Let's party like there is no tomorrow. We'll know when the time is right."

The anticipation of fulfilling the fantasy took the night to a whole new level. But in truth, I had asked for it.

The club was packed by the time we got there at 8:00. The energy was high as familiar party music rocked the room. Hundreds of bodies packed the dance floor while Mark and I enjoyed a leisurely dinner and drinks. The night would be ours. By 9:30, Mark and I had joined the crowds on the dance floor. I was already feeling the buzz from the Flame's custom New Years Eve vodka and rum drink, made special to commemorate the occasion. The moment I walked on the dance floor I felt eyes of admiring men and women attracted to my dress and stripping me of it in their minds. I could tell Mark was proud that he was with me. He enjoyed knowing that of all the people fucking me with their minds, only he would have the pleasure of having his way with me to bring in the New Year.

The two hours passed quickly as we moved back and forth from the dance floor to our table for more drinks. As time lessened before the strike of midnight and the beginning of a new year, so did our inhibitions. Although surrounded by crowds pressing in on one another on the dance floor, we danced as if we were the only ones in the room. Mark held me close as ballads drew us together during slow songs, inviting our hands to travel unashamedly. We danced carelessly as faster party songs rumbled the floor with strong base beats that mirrored the beat of our hearts. My head spun, adrift in the buzz of the drinks, dancing and laughter. Every passing minute raised the energy in anticipation of the fast approaching New Year as we danced in the very center of the crowded dance floor. We were lost in the abandonment and celebration. Wait staff handed out complementary champagne to everyone as the music and dancing thundered with an increasing crescendo toward the New Year.

The countdown started as partiers jumped rhythmically on the thundering floor: "TEN, NINE, EIGHT..." People raised their drinks while dancing and reaching out to their partner in preparation for the year's inaugural kiss. "FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!" Confetti rained from the ceiling as people all around us kissed and hugged, toasting and draining their champagne glasses in celebration of the New Year. My hands were celebrative, waving high in the air to the loud music. With a big smile, Mark leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss before stepping back with a dramatic pull of the sash. The countdown was not only for the beginning of a new year, but the public unveiling of the new me. The flare of his movement drew immediate attention to us. With Mark's ceremonious wave of the sash in the air, the satin fabric slipped off my body and floated to the floor.

Cheers erupted around us as I stood in inebriated rapture, decorated only by my radiant sapphire and diamond necklace and four-inch matching blue heels. I felt an overwhelming surprise arousal seeing hundreds of men and women with looks of happiness, shock and lust staring at my fit body. My nipples stood out long in front of me as if daring anyone to help themselves. It all happened so fast.

Mark's face was lit up with pure joy watching it all unfold. "Keep dancing," he said. "The night is young."

Mark and I danced to the pounding music, pressed in the middle of the massive crowd. It is impossible in those moments, dancing in the center of an overcrowded dance floor, to not bump into others pushing in against one another. I felt like a magnet as bodies pressed against me. In the anonymity of the crowd, hands from nearby dancers took advantage of the opportunity to reach out and grab my ass and caress my soft skin.

All of the sudden, another women nearby began to dance seductively as a striptease in front of her date. She unzipped the small zipper on the back of her scanty red cocktail dress, letting it fall to the floor while continuing to dance uninterrupted, adorned only in a bright red thong. More cheers erupted, emboldening others to join in. Before we knew it, men and women were shedding their clothes, stripping one another as they danced. The celebrative dancing began with grinding, twerking and other expected moves as skin pressed against skin. However, the dance moves quickly gave way to all out sex until an orgy of strangers covered the dance floor, as the live music played on.

Mark grabbed my hand and rescued me from the crowd of flesh. "Look what you started," he laughed as we ran laughing toward the elevators. Mark kissed me passionately as the elevator carried us to our suite on the top floor. Wearing only my diamonds and heels, I giggled as we hurried down the hall to our room. Only magical fireworks outside lighted up the spacious elegant suite where we were finally alone. "Thank you," he said as he took me into his arms.

"Thank you," I said, feeling more free than ever.

Mark and I made slow passionate love until the sun came up.

CHAPTER FOUR -- V

We slept in, ordered breakfast to be delivered while we lay naked in bed. We spent the remainder of the day continuing to celebrate the beginning of a new year by making love throughout the luxurious suite. Late check out privileges made the day unrushed and magical. It wasn't just a new year on the calendar, it was a new day in my sexual freedom. With only diamonds and shoes to wear home, I wrapped myself in a long plush towel.

"I won't need this any more," I said, dropping the towel as we walked in the house.

"No you won't," Mark said. "We can pick up here where we left off at the hotel, if you like."

"I would like that very much," I said, pulling his shirt over his head, running my hands up his six-pack abs, before stripping the rest of the clothes off of him.

"We are only half way through the card categories," he said. "Seems like it might be a good time to find out what's next."

I walked across the room and picked up the infamous gold box and returned it to him. There was something so intimate handing it to him wearing only my high heels and sparkling necklace. In wonderful ways beyond what I had ever felt, I belonged to him heart, soul and body.

The familiar music played from the box as he opened it, eliciting a physiological pleasure response. Each time that music had played, it had taken us to a new place in our intimacy.

Mark read the outside of the card out loud: V: Very Risky (or risqué).

"Ooo," I said.

Mark ran his finger under the flap of the scented envelope. He pulled the ten envelopes out, this time with only one card pre-printed.

"There is only one card with writing in here, and nine blanks," he observed.

"Then you'll have to use more of your imagination," I said with a smile. "What does it say?"