Catfight for a Cock- The Rematch

Story Info
Fujiko and Michelle have their rematch over the guy.
5.1k words
4.58
20.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months ago I was sleeping with 2 women in my life; Michelle and Fujiko. Michelle is an American brunette while the slightly younger Fujiko hails from Japan. Michelle and Fujiko did not know about each other and I was able to see both of them without much drama. Then one evening both women unintentionally crossed paths for the first time.

Long story short, a vicious catfight erupted between the 2 sexy babes. This wasn't a name calling match between 2 high school cheerleaders, nor was it a quick melee between 2 drunken chicks on a night out. This was an all-out catfight between 2 hotties dressed in lingerie, determined to have my cock for the evening and unwilling to share. Although Michelle fought hard, Fujiko emerged the victor. The Japanese bombshell then tied up her American rival and made her watch while we made love; the ultimate humiliation. After it was over, Michelle swore revenge and Fujiko told her she'd be waiting.

8 months went by after Fujiko and Michelle had their catfight. Michelle and I slowly fell out of touch and stopped seeing each other. I had a strong feeling Michelle was mad at me for betraying her trust and seeing another woman on the side. On the other hand, Fujiko and I continued to date. After their catfight, Fujiko had taken Michelle's stockings as a souvenir and hung them just above her bed (unwashed too).

Everytime Fujiko and I made love in her room I would be reminded of the interracial catfight she fought and won in. Fujiko had also been taking her exercise regimen more seriously; she had started hitting the weights and cardio harder in the gym. My Japanese girlfriend got fitter from all the intense working out, and although this made the action in the bedroom more exciting, I knew an impending rematch with Michelle was just around the corner. I couldn't help but think about whether Michelle was also training for a second showdown with her rival.

Summer came around and Fujiko and I got invited to a friend's house party. Every summer my college friend Jake would hold a house party at his family's holiday home. Jake's family was pretty loaded and his holiday home was a huge mansion that sat right beside a lake. Since the mansion had a ton of vacant rooms, Jake's annual house party was notorious for hook-ups, threesomes and even orgies. I just couldn't pass up the chance to miss this party. It would be a night of socializing, booze, and sex with Fujiko in an exotic mansion at the end of the night.

On the night of the party, I first went round to Fujiko's place to pick her up. After knocking on her door, I waited patiently, thinking about what she would be wearing. Fujiko had a tendency to dress up for me and on the night of her catfight with Michelle she had surprised me by wearing red lingerie and fishnet stockings. The door swung open and Fujiko stood before me in a long black slit dress; she looked more beautiful than ever.

The dress had a nice oriental design with dragons on it and the slit that ran down her right side gave way for her delicious thighs. Her dress clung tightly to her body, showing off her enormous 34DD breasts that my cock always got sandwiched between when we made love. She had worked hard on her makeup and her eyes gave off that smokey complexion; enticing me more than ever.

I was lost for words but that didn't matter because she gave me a kiss upon seeing me. I kissed her back passionately and pushed her into her flat as we tongue wrestled. I quickly shut the door behind us and slid one hand underneath the slit of her dress. Finding her perfect ass and groping it, I kissed her again and began to look for openings in the dress. But Fujiko stopped me, telling me to save myself until the end of the night. Besides, we were already running late.

By the time we got to the house, the party was in full swing. It was a great night; I played endless drinking games, chatted up some old buddies from college, made some new friends and the booze never stopped flowing. However, I couldn't stop thinking about having sex with Fujiko at the end of the night and the booze only made me hornier. It was 3 am and the party was starting to wind down; people had started to pass out or go home and girls had started hooking up with guys (or girls!) in rooms to end their nights on highs.

As for me, Jake had given me a key to one of the largest en-suite rooms of the house on the ground floor. The room had a large king-size bed and was nicely decorated with oak furniture. As I downed my last drinks and said my goodbyes to my friends in the kitchen, I spied Fujiko chatting up some females across the room. Fujiko and I really enjoyed playing sex games with each other and tonight I decided to continue with them. I walked up to Fujiko and whispered in her ears that I would be waiting in one of the rooms downstairs. Fujiko flashed me one of her sultry smiles and told me she would come find me as soon as she was done talking with her friends.

As soon as I got to the room I went straight to business. I found the light control panel and dimmed the lights until they were just right for the occasion. I also found some champagne in the minibar of the room and put a couple of bottles on ice near the bed for some pre and post sex booze. Then I stripped out of my clothes and waited on the bed. At this point all the booze I had been drinking throughout the night had begun to catch up to me. The room started to spin and I could feel myself fading away.

The sound of the door opening and closing woke me from my snooze (I don't know how long I slept for). With the alcohol still coursing through my veins, my vision was blurred and I couldn't quite make out who had walked into the room. "Fujiko?" I called out playfully, thinking she had found me at last. "Hey baby," a familiar voice responded within the dim room, only it wasn't Fujiko's. My heart leapt up to my throat for a few seconds and I realized who it was.

It was Michelle. "Shit! Uh...um...Michelle..." I stammered "w-what are you doing here?" As my vision returned and I got my bearings the figure of Michelle became clearer and clearer. She had come dressed in a short sleeved grey blouse and a short, tight black miniskirt. She also carried a black handbag over her shoulder. I soon found myself gawking at her mile long legs that I had always drooled over and my cock began to harden. Here I was, naked on a bed and speechless in the presence of my girlfriend's rival.

I finally found the courage to speak as Michelle began to seductively walk toward me. "Michelle, you need to leave" I said "Fujiko will be here any second". "Fujiko?" Michelle smirked, seemingly not fazed since her loss to Fujiko "that's exactly what I'm here for". "Let's cut to the chase" said Michelle "Your Asian whore. Me and her have got unfinished business". I was at a loss for words; I always knew the first catfight between Michelle and Fujiko wouldn't be the last but I didn't expect it to be tonight.

Michelle set down her handbag on a nearby table and began stripping; gingerly removing her blouse, unzipping her skirt and kicking off her heels. My erection skyrocketed as my eyes were immediately fixated on the woman I used to bang. Michelle was now clad in a silky white babydoll, complete with white panties. She looked fitter than ever (confirming my suspicions about her training for a rematch) and her tanned skin went incredibly well with the white babydoll. "I miss you baby" said Michelle, licking her lips as she admired my 10 inch erection "and I'm not going to lose you to that slut! Not again!".

As I ogled Michelle's body, she reached into her handbag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Before I could ask what they were for, the American babe quickly ran to the bed and pounced on me, straddling my erection and pinning both my wrists on the bed. I was taken aback by her strength and energy as she quickly handcuffed both my arms to the bedposts.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded. "The last time I fought that bimbo, you got in the way" Michelle snarled "This time, it won't happen. So just stay right here and be a good boy while I kick her ass!" During their first catfight I had gotten so horny I slipped my cock inside Michelle while Fujiko had her in a 69 leg lock. Ultimately, this distracted Michelle and caused her to lose. Michelle had clearly learned since her first encounter with her Asian rival. The leggy American brunette grabbed both my cheeks and gave me a deep tongue kiss before getting off the bed. Once Fujiko arrived, the 2 females were going to continue their all-out war and the winner would come and claim me in the bed.

Minutes later, I heard the sound of high heels clicking in the distance down the hallway; like a subtle sweet drumbeat in the build-up before a catfight. The clicks and clacks grew louder until they abruptly stopped right outside the door. It had to be Fujiko. The door swung open and slammed shut and I heard my Japanese girlfriend playfully call out my name as she stepped into the dim room.

The sweet familiar smell of her perfume hit my nostrils. If only Fujiko knew the surprise that awaited her. I then heard the sound of a dress being unzipped just as Fujiko stepped into full view, revealing to me the goods she had been saving all this time. Fujiko had stripped out of her dress and was now clad in a lacy black one-piece teddy, an outfit I had never seen her wear before.

The outfit did little to hide her gigantic breasts and as our eyes met, she playfully put one hand on her hip while striking a sexy pose. This caused her tits to jiggle and sway from side to side and I could have ejaculated right there on the bed without even stroking it. As she was kicking off her heels, Fujiko stared in admiration at my diamond hard erection, still oblivious to the fact that another woman was hiding in the room. However, her eyes suddenly darted towards my arms and she realized I was handcuffed to the bed.

Before she could ask any questions, a brown leather belt wrapped around Fujiko's throat from behind; Michelle had been standing behind Fujiko the entire time, hiding in a dark corner of the room. The leggy American brunette had been patiently waiting like a jungle cat anticipating its prey. While Fujiko was distracted, Michelle stealthily crept up from behind and pounced on her prey, using the belt she had taken from my discarded trousers to choke her sworn enemy. As Michelle began to pull back with every ounce of strength, I saw the burning hatred she had for Fujiko in her beautiful blue eyes.

Fujiko began to gag and cough, her hands instinctively shooting up to her throat as she fought for air. The more her assailant applied pressure from behind, the more Fujiko's eyes widened. Michelle pulled on the belt once again and both women stumbled back from the bed into the middle of the room, giving me a full view of their bodies and outfits. Michelle was clad in silky white while Fujiko was dressed in lacy black; what an incredible contrast!

"Remember me bitch?!" Michelle hissed through her teeth as she strangled the buxom babe "Think you can steal my man?!" Fujiko's face was starting to redden and she began frantically clawing at Michelle from behind, trying to get a hold of her attacker. Michelle then leaned back while still holding on to the belt (using her long legs for leverage), not allowing Fujiko to reach her and retaliate. "Give up bitch!!" screamed Michelle. "Give up and stay the fuck away from my man or - ARRRRRRGHHH" Michelle grunted in pain before she could finish her sentence in reaction to Fujiko elbowing her in the solar plexus.

Fujiko was in no state to reply, but throwing wild elbows at her brunette rival signalled her intention to not go home with her tail between her legs. Both vixens continued to stumble around the room like drunken college girls, with Michelle not letting up on her chokehold and Fujiko trying to desperately fight back. Fujiko elbowed Michelle again, and although this caused Michelle to cry out in pain I could tell Fujiko's strength was slowly being sapped from her body. Michelle looked over at me on the bed and tossed her hair back, flashing me some legs while she continued to maintain control over her Asian opponent.

"This time there'll be nobody to save you from getting your ass kicked" Michelle hissed as she felt her opponent begin to struggle for air. Fujiko began to turn purple as she did everything to dislodge the hold. She bucked her body left and right but the brunette's grip on the belt remained steadfast. Fujiko's black teddy did little to hide her enormous breasts and all the desperate flailing made it worse. Finally, her voluptuous breasts popped free, giving me more than an eyeful while I watched their struggle from the bed.

Eager to humiliate Fujiko and to put on a show, Michelle quickly grabbed both ends of the belt with one hand and dug all 5 manicured nails of her other hand into Fujiko's titties. Fujiko gagged and let out a muffled squeal in reaction to Michelle's sudden tit mauling. "Is it ok if I do this?!" Michelle cooed as she pinched and squeezed Fujiko's right breast with everything she had, flashing me a wink as Fujiko continued to try and fight back. "Or do you like this better?!" Michelle continued as she switched clawing at Fujiko's left breast "either way, you won't need these ugly things after tonight".

I noticed that while clawing at Fujiko's tits from behind, Michelle wasn't able to maintain such a strong chokehold with the belt. This gave Fujiko opportunity to recover; in a last ditch attempt to not be choked out, Fujiko grabbed Michelle's arm that was mauling her tits and backed up with all her might. Both women went flying backwards through the room and crashed into a wall mounted bookcase.

"ARRRRRGH" Michelle's lower back exploded as Fujiko attempted to squash Michelle into the bookcase. But Michelle did not release the hold. CRASH. Books and ornaments fell from the bookcase as a result of the force as Fujiko backed up and slammed Michelle into the bookcase yet again. Michelle could not take it anymore. She released the hold. Both girls crumpled to the floor in a tangle of legs, panting and covered in sweat.

Fujiko desperately tried to untangle Michelle's legs from hers and reach for the belt; perhaps to try and return the favour. But since she was still recovering from the chokehold, her movement was slow and Michelle quickly stopped her by lashing out a leg and kicking her in the midsection. Michelle stumbled to her feet and grabbed a handful of Fujiko's hair, pulling her to her knees while she desperately tried to get her breath back.

The tanned brunette then reached for my belt with the other hand; I could only imagine the things she was going to do to Fujiko using my belt. Without warning, Fujiko grabbed Michelle by one of her legs and sank her teeth into her calf. The American began screaming like a banshee, desperately trying to kick Fujiko off to stop her from ruining her delicious long legs. Fujiko held on like a wild dog on a chewtoy, causing Michelle to lose her balance and crumple to the floor in agony.

Running on adrenaline, Fujiko pounced on Michelle and unleashed a fury of slaps and scratches while straddling her. By now her tits were completely exposed and the 2 straps that held up her black teddy looked like they were about to rip any second. Fujiko's claws then found the familiar texture of Michelle's silky brown hair and the buxom Japanese babe didn't hold back; twisting Michelle's head from side to side and slamming the back of her head onto the floor via her hair.

"GAIJIN!" Fujiko screeched as she dug her nails under Michelle's cleavage "YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND AFTER I KICKED YOUR WEAK AMERICAN ASS AND FUCKED MY MAN IN FRONT OF YOU". Michelle wailed in agony as Fujiko savagely returned the titty attack she had been given earlier. The Asian bimbo then grabbed the front of Michelle's babydoll, determined to tear it off her and add to the degradation. Michelle had other ideas.

"LET GO OF MY TITS YOU ASIAN WHORE" screamed Michelle as she swung out and landed a beautiful slap on the side of Fujiko's face. The slap was powerful enough to throw Fujiko off to the side, allowing Michelle to quickly roll up on her. However, while Fujiko was being forced off of Michelle, she was still holding onto Michelle's babydoll and I heard the sweet sound of lingerie ripping.

With her silky babydoll completely ripped from the front and her tanned breasts on show, Michelle's hands latched onto Fujiko's tresses. Fujiko didn't back down as she grabbed 2 fistfuls of Michelle's hair. It had been months since these 2 had their interracial catfight. Now, the 2 girls were simply picking up where they left off; pulling hair and rolling around over a 10 inch cock. There was clearly no love lost between these 2 competitive babes.

Fujiko and Michelle were nose-to-nose as they tumbled over each other, their hands frantically ripping at each other's locks with no remorse. Their beautiful, shiny lips were curled back into wicked snarls as they hissed and cursed at each other. They pulled hair on the floor, then on their feet, then back on the floor again.

While they rolled over each other locked in combat, Fujiko managed to snake out a leg and knee Michelle in the midsection before rolling away. For a rare moment, both tigresses were given a few feet of space between each other, allowing them time to calculate their next moves before they tore into each other again. With heaving breasts, Fujiko rose to her feet, a clear challenge to Michelle to continue their catfight while standing up. As Michelle found her bearings on her knees, Fujiko continued to taunt her rival, smirking and waving a lock of Michelle's hair that was ripped out from their skirmish.

The taunt seemed to work, as Michelle scrambled to her feet, eager to continue the catfight which had already spiralled out of control. "You'll pay for that" Michelle remarked as she glanced down at her ruined babydoll. Michelle pulled the torn babydoll over her head and tossed it aside, leaving her in nothing but her white panties. The American babe was willing to continue fighting for me bare breasted as she crooked a finger at her rival, willing to fight to the death. With my attention quickly directed towards Michelle's nearly nude body, I wished I hadn't been handcuffed.

"BITCH" Fujiko screeched as she threw Michelle's lock of hair to the floor and charged with claws barred. "Uuuuuhhhh" Fujiko moaned as she doubled over and stopped dead in her tracks. Michelle had cleverly used her longer legs to her advantage and caught Fujiko in the solar plexus with a well-timed push kick. Without warning, the naked Fujiko sprang back to life and delivered a shoulder tackle into Michelle's midsection, pushing her back and slamming her into a wall.

Michelle then let out a shrill cry that could've shattered the windows in the room and I saw why. With her arms still wrapped around Michelle's waist, Fujiko was now digging 10 manicured nails into her rival's beautiful ass cheeks. As red welts began to form on Michelle's perfect tanned ass, the American hottie pulled Fujiko's head up by her hair and slapped her as hard as she could across the face. Although dazed, Fujiko refused to release the awkward yet erotic hold she had placed her rival in.

After several more slaps to no avail, Michelle drove her head into Fujiko's heaving breasts. Fujiko began screaming like a crazy woman as Michelle went for her tits again, biting on them like they were a pair of juicy steaks. Both women began stumbling around the room closely locked in battle. Neither woman was willing to relinquish their holds; Fujiko's claws were still buried into Michelle's ass while Michelle continued to chow down on Fujiko's spherical breasts.

12