Catfight for a Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was a clever, clever girl. Not only did she have Fujiko in a scissors hold, but she was in a position to claw at her tits, which would reduce chances of Fujiko using her hands to break the hold or fight back. Michelle now had one hand in Fujiko's hair, another tearing at her breasts and Fujiko's face began to redden. In a surprising display of strength, Fujiko lifted Michelle from the table, and twisted to the side. Michelle couldn't release her superb leg lock in time and both battling vixens fell to the floor with a loud thud. Michelle probably got the worse of it because Fujiko landed on top of her. Without catching a breath, the 2 babes began to catball. They rolled back and forth while their hands went to town on each other's hair. Fujiko's red fishnets rubbed up against Michelle's sheer stockings, making a loud hissing noise. I got a great view of both of their black and red panties as they rolled over each other, screaming and swearing at one another. Somewhere in the midst of their catball, both girls lost their shoes. Thus, I was also treated to a nice view of their nylon feet as they wrestled for control. Being experienced catfighters, neither girl was satisfied with hairpulling and began to scratch and slap in the rolling contest. They scrambled to their knees somehow and began to jockey for control; nose to nose, hands interlocked while their beautiful bodies and outfits collided. Michelle's tanned body competing with Fujiko's porcelain body in an epic struggle over my cock.

Fujiko's bra was half undone and her tits had spilled free while Michelle's bra was still on. Despite Fujiko's advantage in boob size, the sheer fabric of Michelle's bra began to stab into Fujiko's exposed nipples and I could tell pain was being inflicted on the Japanese bombshell. Michelle knew it too and began to drive her upper body into Fujiko. "Guess those big titties are good for nothing then, huh, slut?" Michelle remarked through labored breaths. That remark seemed to energize Fujiko as she let out a shrill scream to Michelle's face and yelled "FUCK YOU". Fujiko pushed back and I saw a look of trouble on Michelle's face. Michelle pushed and grunted but Fujiko's tits were too much. While they kept their hands interlocked, I saw Michelle's wrists getting bent back. Now Fujiko was winning the struggle! Finally, letting out another shrill scream, Fujiko pushed and shoved Michelle back, landing on top of her.

Michelle managed a brief leglock around Fujiko's waist but Fujiko quickly pried her legs apart. Fujiko was smart to avoid the deadly gams this time, snaking her legs under Michelle's. Moving in for the kill, Fujiko went back to Michelle's brown hair just the same time Michelle's hands found Fujiko's hair again. The catball picked up where it left off, both girls rolling over 2 pairs of heels scattered around the living room floor. Fujiko mounted Michelle and began to twist her head from side to side by her hair. But Michelle managed to buck Fujiko off of her body and rolled up on her. Michelle ripped off Fujiko's red bra in one hearty tug and Fujiko's 34dd porcelain tits spilled free. Fujiko screamed with agony as the tanned brunette sank her claws into her tits with a vengeance. This wasn't enough for her, so she bent down and bit into Fujiko's right nipple. Poor Fujiko was writhing and yelping, flailing her legs in the air. In a last ditch attempt Fujiko raked at Michelle's bra, attempting to tear it off. This appeared to distract Michelle long enough for Fujiko to gain enough leverage to roll onto her rival. Fujiko sat on Michelle's stomach and delivered a hearty slap across her beautiful face, leaving her mouth open in shock. I heard the sound of fabric tearing and suddenly saw Michelle topless, her nicely shaped tanned breast then became the victims of Fujiko's long manicured nails. Fujiko alternated between tearing Michelle's hair out whilst giving her a taste of her own medicine.

"FUCK" cried Michelle as Fujiko continued her relentless attack. She was now targeting Michelle's whole body; pulling hair and slapping, clawing and biting her tits, digging her nails into her toned abdomen. "YOU WANNA FUCK MY BOYFRIEND, HUH?!" screamed Fujiko while grabbing a fistful of Michelle's tresses. After a few more seconds Michelle stopped fighting back, she was only trying to cover up where she could but Fujiko was too much for her. The more time went by, the more Michelle looked as if she was going to be at her mercy. Sensing desperation, Michelle turned and looked at me and yelled "Get her off of me!". Fujiko stopped her attacks and faced me, wondering if I was going to react and come to Michelle's aid. Bad move! It was all a distraction and seeing her opponent off her guard, Michelle's sexy legs shot up and hooked both of Fujiko's shoulders, throwing the Japanese slut off of her. It was a clever and brilliant maneuverer from the leggy babe.

The effects of the catfight were now beginning to show; both women were naked from the waist up, bodies glistening with sweat. Their beautiful faces were reddened from slapping one another and their perfect hair was matted. Despite this, neither girl seemed satisfied with surrendering my cock. Digging down into her bag of catfighting tricks, Michelle quickly sat on Fujiko's chest facing her feet. I watched as Fujiko's red panties were shredded, leaving Michelle all the room to dig her talons into Fujiko's pussy. Fujiko screeched like a banshee as Michelle mauled her pussy like a jungle cat, wanting to punish the Japanese slut for interrupting a night of passion. Fujiko kicked and clawed, attempting to get Michelle to release the catfight hold. From all the kicking and flailing she somehow managed to wrap her legs around Michelle's neck, bringing the brunette's head down towards her pussy level. Fujiko was now fighting fire with fire, going for Michelle's black panties in an attempt to maul her pussy. Michelle instinctively wrapped her long legs around Fujiko's neck and both women were now in a 69 scissor position. The 2 tigresses rolled across the living room fighting woman to woman; pussies were mauled and bitten and legs were tightly wrapped around one another's neck. It was complete and utter catfight chaos at this point.

I was harder and hornier than I had ever been in my life and at this point watching these 2 vixens catfight was simply not enough. I needed to get involved and shoot my load somehow; Fujiko or Michelle, it did not matter, I needed to cum. I got off the couch and got down on the floor to join the 2 women in their intense struggle over my cock. Fujiko was on top at this point, using her long manicured nails to claw at Michelle's pussy while her brunette opponent snaked her legs round her neck. From below, Fujiko's red nylon legs throttled Michelle while Michelle hissed and bit at her cunt. Seeing that Michelle's pussy was closer to me, I grabbed Michelle's sexy legs and pried them apart. In one hard stroke I ripped off Michelle's black panties and proceeded to ram all 10 inches of my cock into her. Fujiko was now able to break free and she spun around, going to town on the brunette bimbo's hair and tits with her nails, wanting to punish her for the cunt attack. With both my arms spreading Michelle's sexy legs apart, I continued to ram my cock into her and quickened the pace of my fucking. Michelle now seemed totally oblivious to Fujiko from being fucked by me and stopped fighting back. Sitting on Michelle's stomach, Fujiko was laying a savage catfight beating on Michelle; pulling her hair, slapping her beautiful face, biting her tits, scratching. Michelle bounced on my cock with every thrust I made, her moans of pleasure mixed with whimpers of mercy while Fujiko mauled her without stopping.

Michelle wailed with ecstasy and pain as she exploded into an orgasm; her pussy clamped down on my cock. Seeing what happened, Fujiko grabbed both of Michelle's wrists and pinned them to the floor, asking her if she had enough. Michelle quickly submitted, completely drained of strength from her orgasm and not wanting to take anymore punishment from Fujiko. Fujiko got off Michelle and lunged at me, my cock slipping out of her rival. Without warning, she kissed me furiously, pressing her naked body against mine. I didn't hold back, allowing the winner to suck my tongue with glee. After another 5 minutes of playing tongue tag with Fujiko, she got to her knees and sandwiched my cock between her 35DD breasts. Fujiko then lowered her lips on my cock, licking and sucking the tip while maintaining her tit-hold. "OHHH SHIT, I'M GONNA CUM", I exclaimed, feeling a familiar tingle in my balls. Suddenly Fujiko stopped what she was doing. Fujiko turned her attention back to the defeated Michelle, who was still lying on the floor.

Grabbing her hair with both hands, Fujiko yanked Michelle to her feet and asked me to take her to the bedroom. I complied and the moment we reached the bedroom Fujiko shoved Michelle down onto the bed by her hair. Fujiko then tore off both of Michelle's black stockings and used them to bind Michelle's arms and feet together. "Let's finish this the proper way" she whispered in my ear as she shoved me back onto the bed, the same bed where Michelle and I made love many times. Fujiko pounced onto the bed, mounted my erection and began riding me like a stallion. Fujiko cupped her two breasts together as she fucked me over and over again. "YES. YES. YES" she cried as she tossed her head back as if in a trance. All while this was happening I felt Michelle's cold gaze locked onto us, longing for revenge. I wasn't going to last long. Fujiko fell onto my chest and smothered me with her massive tits. It felt so good. It felt too good. My cock exploded into Fujiko; stream after stream of love-juice pumping into this Asian goddess. The winner of the catfight. My Fujiko. We kissed fiercely and rolled our tongues over each other as we rode out our simultaneous orgasms. Finally, I felt my cock shoot its last load of cum into Fujiko just as her body went limp.

We kissed and caressed each other's bodies for a few more minutes, then Fujiko got off me and rolled to one side of the bed. All 3 of us were now sweaty and panting, completely drained of energy. I lay between Michelle and Fujiko, not wanting either woman to start catfighting again after witnessing the epic battle they had been through. I glanced over at Michelle, and then to Fujiko; the 2 rivals were staring into each other's eyes. Michelle challenged Fujiko to a rematch, saying that the next time she'd be better prepared and my cock would be hers again. Fujiko accepted Michelle's challenge, warning her to stay away from me or she would finish what they started tonight. I knew these 2 vixens were going to catfight again. But I now had one hell of a memory I would never forget. As I drifted off to sleep between the 2 women, I felt like the luckiest man alive.

12