Cathartic Spanking

Story Info
Pain can be so cleansing.
786 words
4.1
27.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathartic is not usually a word I'd use to describe an encounter that left me sore and bruised. But the mental and physical release I achieved last night just made the stress and tension melt away.

This my second encounter with George. He's local, not my preference physically but close and doable is better than far and perfect.

He married in a sexless, vanilla relationship. But she acknowledges this and has given her blessing. It's always nice to not have to worry about getting that angry phone call or email that I've gotten more times than I care for.

George is not what I would call dominant so I guess he falls into a sub category. Particularly so since his entire focus is my pleasure. He makes me cum from oral, which is rare but definitely appreciated. His cock is average in length, but thicker than most, also appreciated.

Last night started out with him listening to me bitch about my recent mistreatment. He's a good listener and it felt good to get some of that shit off my chest. After I was talked out, he massaged my back earnestly for a while. But massages arouse me anyway, so soon I was arching my back and spreading my legs, inviting him deeper in. He worked me up onto hands and knees, twisting and pushing fingers in me. By now I was moaning and screaming, grinding and pushing back on him. I wanted nothing more than his whole fist inside me. He got it almost all the way when I soaked him. He flipped me over, legs spread and cunt exposed and continued stretching and filling me. I knew it was hurting me, but I didn't care, I kept begging for harder and he obliged. I came over and over, moaning and writhing all over the bed. When he finally pulled out, I just shuddered and lay still.

I knew I wasn't done having my pussy abused so I told him to grab the riding crop that was hanging on the wall and work me with it. Some people do not know how to give a proper spanking, but he was not one of those. He would hit softly then hard, rarely striking the same spot successively. I came once as he swatted my clit repeatedly.

Then he ordered me on my knees with my hands against the wall. There's little that turns me on more than being commanded. My cunt was still dripping from my release, but this just got everything sticky all over again.

I moaned, I squealed, and I screamed. He hits were delightfully inconsistant. Then he had me on hands and knees, spreading my own ass in such a humiliating pose. He would swat my tight sensitive asshole until I begged him to stop, and then he would focus somewhere else. Each ass cheek was red and hot. My pussy lips were swollen, my clit was positively aching.

This was a pain so sublime and stimulating that it needed to be truly realized. I grabbed my magic wand from beside the bed and put it on my clit. Then I told him to use his hands. I wanted something heavier than that little crop. He did not disappoint. I was moaning likes bitch in heat, grinding on my vibrator as his hands came down again and again. In that moment, I don't think he could have hit me too hard. I could tell he was slightly hesitant, so I told him harder, well I begged actually. The blows just kept coming, no soft tease here, every one making me cry out

I could feel that I was about to burst so I told him to hit harder than he'd every hit another human being. The desperate, pleading way I said it left him no choice but to obey. That orgasm was one of the most intense of my life. He didn't stop hitting until I scrambled off the vibrator and collapsed, barely able to catch my breath.

Laying on my back, I could feel my ass stinging so I asked him to take a picture. My normally soft, round ass was tinted very deep shades of pink and red and I knew I'd have bruises.

By now I was quite exhausted, but being the ever dutiful partner, I told him to fuck me. He went about 5 min and figured out I wasn't that into it. Having his fist in me had stretched me to the point that even a thick cock just wasn't quite gonna do it for me.

He's not perfect, but he makes me feel so good. And I know he'll do whatever I want. What girl doesn't want that?

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Other Spanking Stories

Spanking Stories you might want to read

Story 1: Spanking Friend and Neighbor www.otd-memories.com/spanking_memories/my-friend-and-neighbor

Story 2: Spanking Engagment www.saxon-web.co.uk/fiction/htm/novels/engagement/index.shtml#.V1dILC_D-bN

Story 3: Spanking Contest www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3262

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Like A Good Spanking

I like a real spanking like the kind that goes on until I am bawling, sobbing and crying.

I finally opened up to boyfriend of 8 month that I like spanking. So we tried a few times. He spanked me until he was comfortable once. Than he spanked me until I safe worded out a few times. He gave me a timed 2 minutes hand spanking a few weeks later which was pretty good. Than I told what I really wanted to try.

Told him I wanted a very long no-nonsense real discipline punishment style spanking until I am crying beyond my ability to make words. I want no safe word, no time limit, no swat limit, no protection absolutely bare ass and no warm up this time. I told him I want to try to experience the thrill and adrenaline rush of making the choice to submit to it and to see if I can will myself to do. I just wanted to be held afterwards. He was very reluctant at first and we talked about it for days. I asked him for the rapid fire hard and fast style whacks but not at beginning. I wanted him to start off slower and build up so that that the spanking last longer. At first he wasn’t wanting to because he was concerned welts and bruises. After telling him that I expected that. Its still took him over week before he realized I was serious. He finally decided to give it a try.

We had to wait for another for his roommate to leave for the weekend like he planned to do. We got to his place. I pushed my jeans and panties all the down and he put me over his lap started spanking me with his hand really hard for a really long time. He let me up and I did that post spanking hop. Stiffened up, flew my hands over my ass as I pushed my hips forward and began rubbing frantically as I was hoping up and down. I was far from crying but I sure was fussing because that was the hardest and longest hand spanking I had ever got. After I calmed down enough stay in one place. He went to his room and came back. He pulled off he leather but fairly thin office belt doubled it half and asked me. “Ok, are you sure, no safe word, no time limit and no swat limit?” I respond with a yes. “Ok, that means I decide when this whippin stops not you, you sure that’s what you want, a belt thrashing until you are crying so hard you can’t make out words?”

There I was jeans and panties down to ankles now. As I was still rubbing I looked directly into his eyes, I shuffled over and gently put my arms around him and hugged him. I kissed him ever so gently and I and said, “Yes, please, I really do want to try this. So please don’t hold back but just start of slowly before you tear into me rapid fire ones ok?” “You'll get quit a few before I finish you off. Remember, your safe word is nullified the moment you laid over couch.

I laid over the arm of the couch after gave me his bed pillow from his room I can hang on too. He started in hard and continuous about one whack per second and it just seem to go on and on. I .”was fussing and yelling quite a bit every time the belt came down. Than right no where he was beat my ass really and really fast. It took my breath away. I shoved my face I to my pillow and started biting it trying to muffle my screaming. He wasn't stopping, instinctively I tried shouting my safe word but he ignored it and he kept whacking away. I was kicking and screaming and it went on and on. I don’t know how long it lasted but I finally broke into sobbing but he still kept whipping my ass hard and fast. When he stopped I was bawling so hard I was hiccup crying and my eyes were all puffy and stinging as tears were flowing. I just laid there sobbing. I couldn’t believe I was actually able to will myself to accept it. Its was pure release and he held me until I calmed down and afterwards I felt so tranquil and centered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Help

I have major controlling issues. I always want to be in control. Than, I fell in live with Brad. We been together 2 years. We been involved with DD for about a year now. The thing is that I have a very high pain tolerance. I have struggle with control especially with my Brad. There are times when I've earned punishment spanking. I trust him explicitly with all my heart. I've never cried during or after a spanking but I've been topping from the bottom. Even for punishment spanking, I have and use a safe word all the time, I always want to know how many I'm going to get and I tend to stand up on the inside and mentally count the swats until he reaches the specified number. For punishment spanking it sometimes goes as high as 60 the last 20 are a flury (rapid fire) but that what I told him I couldn't to take anymore than that in a flury, which isn't true. But I do hate flurry swats. He always respects my boundaries but than, I still feel bad. I know I can a lot more and than some but I don't want to give up my control. Secretly, I want to give it all up, I just want just once go past my pain threshold and spank me until I'm bawling, secretly I don't want to know how many, I want it to keep going until I am a sobbing mess of emotional release. But I'm to much of a control freak. Sometimes I don't even like myself inside. If I give it all up, I won't know how many I getting, I won't have a safe word to stop it when I want, but its also what I want. I want to be in control and I don't, aren't I a mess. I know it will hurt like all get it but I wouldn't be standing up inside towards him anymore either. I feel really bad inside. Am I making sense? What should I do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Punishment Cathartic Spanking

Well, can say much about hitting my cunt but I will say something about spanking. When it come to real punishment spanking my boyfriend does play. I always know why I am getting a spanking. But the hardest thing for me is when it comes to punishment spankings, there is no specified number of swats, no specified time, no specified length. Its very hard to pull my jeans and panties down to my knees (he insists on this) and no further. It hard to turn over his knee with that dam belt or hairbrush in his hand, not knowing when its going stop, or how many I am going to get For punishment spankings it doesn't really began until after I am crying, so he says. It usually starts off slow and hard. Than after I began crying, he does a very long, very hard flury with no pauses between swats. He doesn't stop until I am a complete mess of cathartic hiccup crying. He lets me up and I instinctively arch my back, clench up tight rubbing and hoping up and down. But once I stop hopping, he holds me until I stop crying. I just hating doing that spanking dance though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not my thing, but well told. I can really understand the need for catharsis. Sometimes it takes something intense to knock the barnacles off one's soul.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Violet's Anal Training Violet submits to anal training.in Anal
Madison Revealed Madison's natural submissiveness is revealed to her.in BDSM
Waiting for It Daddy give me a hard spanking and fulfills a desire.in BDSM
The Training of Cecelia Proud woman at long last explores her submissive side.in BDSM
Daddy Issues Kori longs to be disciplined by her neighbor.in BDSM
More Stories