Catherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
802 Followers

Catherine was also well aware of the wonderful vibration emanating from the slim seat of the bike caressing the more tender parts of her body! With her thighs spread either side of the biker's back and her feet high up on the pillion pegs, every time he accelerated or braked she could feel the thin material of her g-string work its way into the folds of her moistening pussy!

"Do they all vibrate like this?" Catherine yelled into the side of Jed's helmet.

"Only the good ones."

Catherine laughed, "Where are you taking me?"

"Not far," Jed said laconically, casually resting his left hand on Catherine's knee.

* * *

Trevor watched as the short, clean-cut man approached the bar a little apprehensively. He looked like an office-Johnny and Trevor had picked him for the blond woman's husband almost the instant he had walked in the door and stood surveying the small crowd, obviously looking for someone.

"Name your poison, sir?" Trevor asked the newcomer politely.

"I...I'm not after a drink. I rang earlier...my wife, Catherine? Was it you I was speaking to?" John stammered as he glanced around the rough-looking clientele.

"Oh yeah, I remember, the blond woman, black-dress, short...the dress that is. She hasn't come back in yet. Maybe she has gone home or something?" Trevor suggested, enquiringly.

"Her car is still out the front. You said something about someone taking her for a ride?"

"That's right; saw her leave here with one of the bikers. They'd been playing pool together."

John's blood nearly boiled at the mention of a biker, all a bunch of fucking cock-heads, he thought!

"You called him by name on the phone...like you know him. Where...where would he take her?" John asked, "Any idea?"

"Not too sure...maybe just a ride, does she like Harleys?"

"A Harley!" John said contemptuously, "Not that I have ever known of in the twelve years we've been married. Have you any idea where they might be?"

"Hmm...does she do this sort of thing often?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't want to alarm you, but if she isn't really into bikes, is it likely she would go back to a stranger's house?" Trevor asked, in an almost goading manner.

John felt like smashing the barman's face, "No, of course not!"

Trevor pulled a draught into a chilled schooner, "Here, on the house. I'm sure she'll show up soon enough," he smiled, a little patronisingly.

John reluctantly took the beer and looked around the bar; there were a couple of "bikers" over by a pool table. He walked over to ask them if they knew anything.

Trevor picked up the bar's phone and keyed-in a number.

"Gonzo, Trevor. Listen, is Jed there? He is? Got a blond woman with him? Ah, ah. Is she? Sounds fucking wild. Yep, put him on for a second. Jed, your girlfriend's husband is looking for her, yep down here at the bar. I reckon someone will tell him where your Clubhouse is pretty soon, just thought I'd warn you. Are you kiddin'? Love to, haven't had a fuck in months since the ol'lady left me...the bitch! Half an hour? Sure."

Trevor watched the newcomer nodding his head as the fat biker, Pugsly, spoke to him. Definitely not the sharpest tool in the box, that Pugsly, Trevor thought.

* * *

Jed hung up the phone and looked over toward Catherine, not a bad looker, he thought, sort of innocent-looking. He smiled, and walked back over to the booth where she sat still looking a little bewildered at what had just happened. It had been easier than he had thought it would be. They had only been at the Clubhouse for around fifteen minutes, maybe even less. Gave her a shot of tequila, that got her squirming; she had let him put an arm around her and had laughed like a silly girl at his jokes. She had said nothing when he had placed a hand on her thigh and caressed her gently, working the hem of her dress up to her hips until her small, lacy g-string came into view.

It had almost been too easy!

"Not here," she had said softly, when he had pulled her g-string to one side to expose his neatly trimmed prize.

Jed had chuckled, he had been well aware that Gonzo and the others present would have been watching his progress with the well-dressed blond -- and the knowledge had excited him.

She had closed her eyes when he manoeuvred her legs apart while almost lying back in the booth. Jed had licked one of his long fingers and worked her pretty little pussy open. He had felt the warmth of her lubrication oozing out of her narrow slit when he gently pushed his finger inside of her.

She had moaned, "Not here."

Jed had knelt on the floor, between her legs, all the while fingering her tight little hole. Her eyes still shut, her head lolled back against the soft seat.

With one hand, Jed had unbuckled the belt to his jeans then easily unbuttoned them, releasing his hard cock.

"What are you doing?" she had murmured demurely.

Jed had pulled her hips toward the edge of the seat, the height was perfect!

"Jed, what are...you...Jed...no," Catherine had said softly when he gripped her stockinged-ankles and raised her legs, spreading them wider still.

But she barely uttered a word when he told her to guide him in.

Jed had smiled when Catherine's small left hand moved slowly toward his groin, her fingers touched his flesh just above his pubic hair and to one side, and then she found his cock and clasped her slender fingers part way around its girth.

"Aim it for me," he had told her.

And she did.

Catherine rubbed his cockhead up and down her moistened slit, and then held it firm at her entrance.

Jed had flexed his hips forward, smiling as his big, round purple-knob began to disappear into her heavenly cleft. He had looked up at her pretty face framed by her pretty blond hair and noticed her eyes open. He pushed in further, and her eyes opened wider.

"I...I shouldn't be doing this...I'm married, you know, Jed, I'm married."

Jed sunk his cock in all the way, and stopped, "You want me to stop?" he had asked her.

Catherine had said nothing, she continued to look him in the eye, and then rolled her hips back and forth slowly.

"I didn't think so," Jed chuckled confidently, and then he began to fuck her.

That had been nearly half and hour ago. Now Catherine sat back in the booth, still quite shocked at what she had just let happen. Not only had she let a total stranger have sex with her, and unprotected sex at that, but she had let him fuck her in front of several other men in a darkened room -- well not quite that dark, a red light above the booth, as well as dimmed down-lights over the small bar, would have afforded them a clear enough view!

But the knowledge of being observed had struck a chord deep within her, it had titillated her beyond her wildest imagination -- it was the ultimate in exhibitionism, well beyond teasing and flirting and exposing her bare buttocks to guests around the pool or letting her dress ride up for young men to ogle her nakedness beneath. Oh yes, this had certainly struck a chord, and it was something she had only ever dreamed of before.

"Where's my dress?" Catherine asked Jed, avoiding his eyes.

Jed looked down at her; she did look nice, even better with the black dress off. Gonzo had helped him remove it when he was fucking her; she had seemed oblivious to it at the time. Gonzo had also unfastened her lacy push-up bra and slipped it off her arms, only to toss it to one of the other bikers watching -- soon to be added to their collection. She had closed her eyes again when Gonzo squeezed and pinched her nipples till they were fully erect, Jed recalled.

"It'll be here somewhere, babe," Jed told her.

"My other things?"

Jed smirked, he sat next to her again and pulled her toward him, "Don't worry, you'll get them back."

Catherine was naked apart from her black stockings and one of her shoes, she had only been vaguely aware of her g-string being removed sometime after Jed had helped her kneel on the low table in front of the semi-circular booth. She didn't know that the delicate, lacy undergarment that matched her bra had merely been torn off her -- again, by Gonzo.

Catherine looked down at her stockings, there was a large ladder in the right knee, and no doubt the result of the energetic fucking Jed had given her from behind while she knelt on the wooden coffee table. She had said nothing, she just enjoyed it and with her head resting on her arms that were folded beneath her, had pushed herself back upon his thrusting penis with a wanton lust, her morals totally abandoned.

Catherine tried not to think too much about what else had happened -- no one ever need know, did they? But of course, she was certain Jed was not the only one. It had happened to her before she had even realised it. One moment she had heard Jed grunting louder and louder, his deep thrusts getting faster and faster. And then Catherine had literally felt his hot seed shoot against her cervix, just as she had orgasmed herself, her passion had completely overtaken her -- she was almost delirious when Jed had hastily removed his spent slug from her still pulsating vagina -- only then to be replaced by another hard cock!

Catherine did not know who it was, but he was quick, much too quick, coming inside her just moments before she was able to achieve a second orgasm! She had collapsed onto her stomach, breathless, her knees hurting. And then hands had caressed her body, fingers explored her, mouths sucked on her and tongues licked her. She was rolled on to her back, and her nipples were suckled on by more than one man -- and she had felt quite powerless to stop them!

She did not want to stop them.

She had clamped her eyes shut firmly, her head was spinning -- no doubt partly from all the alcohol she had consumed, and no doubt a lot had to do with the situation she was in. Catherine felt herself being pulled to the edge of the table. Her legs were parted and raised, she heard the bikers comment on her body, her 'cunt' check out her 'cunt' someone had said. Fingers sunk into her 'cunt' and still Catherine kept her eyes firmly shut. Her head was twisted to one side and she could smell the distinct aroma of pre-cum moments before a hard penis touched her on the lips. The fingers thrusting in and out of her 'cunt' slipped out of her, and just as Catherine slackened her jaw the penis that jabbed at her lips was almost forcefully pushed into her mouth without a word.

Catherine felt someone lay between her thighs, she felt her ankles being gripped firmly and her legs spread open even wider -- almost painfully. The cock in her mouth made her almost choke each time it touched the back of her throat bringing tears to her eyes.

"Ya fucken in her yet, bro?" she heard someone ask impatiently.

Then Catherine felt it, another stranger's cock prodding at her entrance, instinctively, Catherine rocked her hips back and forth, and the biker's cock sunk into her hot, slippery hole and he began to fuck her like a rag doll, his long, fat penis stretching her delicate velvety passage like nobody previously.

Catherine sucked with fervour on the little penis in her mouth and grunted each time the man fucking her plunged in deeply, she felt her breasts being squeezed and pulled, and she was only vaguely aware of someone sucking on her stocking-clad toes after one of her high-heeled shoes had been removed.

God, he was good, she thought to herself, revelling in the ecstasy of the man screwing her mercilessly, oh dear God, this was what she needed. Catherine felt her orgasm approach quickly -- first one long, long orgasm. And still he fucked her like a steam train, his great balls slapping against her bottom like nothing she had known before. Catherine cried out deliriously as another orgasm engulfed her, just as he stiffened on top of her and pushed in hard. She heard him grunting like a wounded animal, his fat cockhead pressing against her cervix almost painfully, had partly entered her uterus. Catherine wrapped her legs around him; she felt his penis swell noticeably inside of her briefly only moments before a hot gush of sperm shot inside of her -- directly into her womb!

Catherine lay there breathless. Her eyes were still shut; she did not want to see who had just fucked her. She only now realised she was no longer sucking on the other man's little penis and she was unaware of the thick cum running down her cheek and onto the coffee table.

Her 'cunt' now ached.

Her 'tits' were now sore.

Then the phone had rung loudly. The man on top of her eased himself off, his great slug making a popping sound as it vacated her messy gash. Catherine had lain there for several more moments before she sat up weakly. As she watched Jed talk on the phone, Catherine had moved back onto the more-comfortable seat of the booth and sat with her legs crossed -- totally bewildered as to what had just happened to her!

One of the other bikers sat down beside her and began to play with her breasts. Catherine said nothing. She watched Jed replace the telephone receiver and look over at her and smile then he had walked back over to her.

Yes, she thought to herself, she had just had sex with three men in a little over half an hour -- more men than she had been with in her whole life! Catherine sighed -- and still the scruffy biker next to her played with her tender breasts!

"I...I hope I don't catch anything...you know you could have used condoms...couldn't you?" Catherine said softly to Jed, while looking down at her crossed legs.

"You'll be right, my mates are all clean," Jed reassured her confidently.

Someone handed her a drink, bourbon with a little coke and ice and she drank most of it almost immediately. The scruffy man next to her removed his hand from her breast and ran it down to her knee; Catherine gave only slight resistance when he attempted to uncross her legs. She looked up at the small bar not more than four metres away and noticed two men watching them -- the knowledge excited her -- she wanted them to watch too. Catherine felt her legs being parted and she swallowed in anticipation of what she guessed would happen next.

"Take her into the bedroom, Snapps," Jed said to the man now openly playing with her pussy.

* * *

John walked back over to the bar, and catching Trevor's eye, he waved him over.

"That fat biker told me the address of Jed's place, said it's just down the road a bit in amongst some factories," John told Trevor.

That dumb-arse, Pugsly, Trevor thought, can't keep his fat mouth shut.

"I'm going to head down and see if my wife's there. If she comes back here in the mean time, could you have her ring my mobile?" John asked, handing the barman a business card.

Trevor was a bit alarmed at the man's plan; Jed had asked him to stall him for half-an-hour at least.

"Tell ya what, John; I knock-off soon, how about I come down with you? Might be better...you know what some of these bikers can be like? Give me about twenty minutes or so hey?" Trevor pulled another schooner of draught and handed it to him, "On the house, mate."

John thought about it for a moment -- not that he was scared or anything, he knew he could handle himself -- self-defence training prior to his three year foreign posting a decade earlier had given him great confidence in his ability, and he was still pretty fit. But he had to admit, it probably would be a good idea to have someone who knew them with him when he got there.

"Twenty minutes?"

"Probably no more, John."

John picked up the schooner and took a long drink of the cold amber liquid, he could wait a bit longer, what could possibly happen in another twenty minutes?

* * *

Catherine found herself being led in an almost a trance-like state down a narrow passageway, she had replaced her other shoe and had straightened up her black stockings -- but apart from that she was still naked. Although Jed had handed her dress back moments earlier, it was merely draped over her arm -- he hadn't been able to locate her lingerie! Catherine heard more motorbikes roar down the side of the old house and stop abruptly in a screech of tyres skidding on the paved driveway. The short, balding man in front of her paused by a closed door and after opening it, he led her inside. Catherine looked around the darkened room apprehensively; it appeared to be a small bedroom devoid of furniture -- except for a large bed in the middle of the floor near a bare window that was barred from the outside.

The door was closed behind them.

"What...what do you want?" Catherine said somewhat pathetically, she had thought he may have been going to allow her to finish dressing.

The man Jed had called Snapps chuckled, and turning her around, he guided her backward for a few steps until she felt the soft edge of a mattress against the back of her knees. Catherine sat down and in the dim light and she watched the scruffy man remove his jeans. She guessed him to be around fifty or so, quite old, and with a large paunch. She had noticed earlier when he was sitting next to her, that his straggly goatee did little to hide teeth that appeared to be rotting, and his almost rancid breath smelt of gingivitis too -- what in the hell was she doing in here with him, she thought to herself.

"Get on ya back for me would ya," he ordered her.

Catherine looked the man up and down again, he was now naked from below the waist and his penis stood rampant. She hesitated.

"Tell ya what...you can just suck me off if ya wanna...give me a good headjob instead?"

Catherine swallowed deeply; fellatio was not her favourite thing. She moved herself further onto the rumpled bed. "Um...maybe...um, maybe we can do it doggies?" That way, at least she did not have to look at him.

He laughed, "Nup...I want ya on your back...wanna watch ya face when I fuck ya, maybe even kiss ya pretty lips too."

Snapps watched as Catherine sighed, she then lay herself down on the dirty mattress, her hands covering her breasts and pussy, almost demurely.

"Yeah, that's it. Now open them pretty legs for me too," Snapps said hoarsely, "that's it...good girl."

"Can you...can you please use a condom...please?"

Snapps chuckled again, and kneeling onto the bed, he manoeuvred himself between her legs. Nice looking bitch, he thought, better than most of the slags they got down here. The stockings were a nice touch too, he thought, as he lowered himself.

Catherine felt him prod at her opening briefly, and then push himself in, there was so much cum oozing out of her vagina that there was little resistance and he penetrated her completely in one quick thrust of his hips.

"You married, are ya?" he asked her, as he slowly began to fuck her.

Catherine nodded, "yes."

"Got one of them 'open' relationships, have ya?" Snapps asked her inquisitively, "Ya like a cock or two, hey? Fuckin' nice cunt ya got, even after that fuckin' gorilla just fucked ya," Snapps observed crudely, "Hey, lift ya legs up for me...yep, that's better."

The bed springs squeaked loudly with his every thrust, Catherine noticed. She didn't know why, but the sleaziness of what she was doing -- and where she was doing it excited her and she was soon fucking Snapps back with a renewed vigour.

"Go on then...give it to me...that's it...bang it...ugh...ugh...harder!" Catherine heard herself snarl uncharacteristically.

And Snapps gave her his best. While he was fucking her, Catherine noticed the bedroom door open and someone walk in, he stood watching them from only a metre or so away. Catherine looked up at him, although in the dim light she could not make out his features very well, his audience titillated her, she wanted to put on a show, it was the ultimate in exhibitionism. Exhibitionism was something that she had so often enjoyed in the past, like when she wore her tiny bikinis around John's friends -- but to let a stranger fuck her in front of another stranger, good God, it turned her on!

coops181
coops181
802 Followers