Catherine and Jamie Ch. 02

Story Info
Online lovers share a cock.
2.4k words
4.46
26.3k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers

Both of us were exhausted after our little romp and fell asleep in each others arms. I awoke some time later and saw her naked body next to mine. I leaned in closer, cupped one of her breasts and began to kiss her neck. Catherine awoke, turned toward me and we kissed a long deep kiss. She got up, took my hand and led me to the bathroom where she started the shower. As she leaned in to adjust the water, I grabbed her from behind and rubbed my stiffening cock along her ass. She leaned back into me. We weren't done with each other yet. We managed to make our way into the shower to clean up and play some more. After more kissing and licking and sucking and fucking we finished cleaning ourselves and got out and dressed.

I couldn't get the offer from the little hottie in the elevator out of my mind. During some of our on line romps, Catherine had said she always wanted to do two guys at once, so I approached her about what the girl said. I didn't know if it was a good idea until she grinned. It was that same evil grin she had when she offered me the cream pie. I was beginning to think that I would learn to love that grin.

"God baby. I wanted you all to myself for the few days we have, but the thought of two men. I don't know. Are you sure you want to do that?"

I nodded. Catherine took my hand and we headed to the elevator. As we waited for the elevator, we were like two teenagers. Our hands roamed over each other, our lips kissed. The elevator stopped and we walked to room 1501. I knocked and the girl from the elevator opened the door. When she saw us her smile widened. Of course I smiled broadly since she was wearing only her skimpy panties. She hugged Catherine, holding her close and ground her body into Catherine's. I didn't know how Catherine would take it. I knew she had never been with a woman and had never really had the urge. She didn't believe she was bisexual. Evidently, it must have felt right because she appeared to return the embrace. She looked at me, saw the smile on my face and the bulge in my pants and grinned again. I was truly beginning to love that grin.

The hottie welcomed us into the room and closed the door. "I'm glad you decided to come join us. I know you won't be disappointed. My name is Monica." We introduced ourselves. She looked at Catherine and said, "Marc has been watching the door to see if you come. He really wants to get to know you." She motioned to a group of bodies on the king sized bed then looked at me and said, "I love to watch my man fuck hot babes. How about you? Do you like to see your lady with other men?"

Catherine looked at me with a concerned look. Before either of us could say anything, Monica took Catherine's hand and led us (or, more likely Catherine) to the melange on the bed. On the bed were many people, all pleasuring one woman. 4 men and 2 women were working her body from top to bottom. Marc was between her legs licking and sucking at her pussy. The girl receiving all the attention was writhing and moaning loudly.

Our hostess called to Marc. He stopped licking the girl's pussy, looked up and smiled as soon as he saw Catherine. He pulled away, got up and walked toward us. The beauty on the bed gasped when Marc's tongue left her pussy, but another quickly took its place. As Marc walked to Catherine, naked, I got a look at his huge erection. He was surly as big or bigger than Catherine's favorite 8" toy. Without saying a word, he looked into Catherine's eyes, rubbed his erection against her stomach and kissed her passionately.

I must admit that I felt more than just a twinge of jealousy when I saw Catherine kiss him back. Monica turned to me and told me not to worry. She assured me that I would not be left out. I knew that I could probably have anyone in the room, including Monica, but I wanted to be with Catherine. She must have sensed my discomfort. She turned to me, smiled and took my hand. "I said I want two baby, buy I definitely want you to be one of them." She put my hand to her pussy to show me how wet she was. With all that was going on in the room, the pile of bodies on the bed, the aroma that was in the air, the sounds that filled the room, her body was tingling with anticipation.

Catherine looked from me to Marc, both faces smiling at her. Marc suggested we go to the other bedroom. He wrapped his arm around Catherine and lead her to the other room, motioning me to follow. Catherine turned to me and I saw true lust in her eyes. Monica took my hand and we followed them into the bedroom.

As we entered the room, Monica sat on a sofa in the corner. Marc and I began to undress Catherine, Marc on the top half, me on the bottom. Marc started playing with her breasts, his tongue teasing her hardened nipples. I had her stripped to her panties. I slid my hand up her thighs and she spread her legs. I stroked the crotch of her panties and she moaned. God, she was wet. The aroma was intoxicating.

Marc kissed her and he lowered he to the bed while I undressed. His hands and tongue were racing over her body, her nipples, her pussy. She moaned as her head moved from side to side.

Monica sat on the sofa and watched as Marc and Catherine worked each others bodies. She was playing with her pussy. Her fingers were circling and plunging. Her other hand was kneading her breasts. Her eyes were open just enough to see what was happening. She was truly turned on by the action. I stood there for a while, watching Catherine and Marc, then Monica, stroking my hard cock till I could no longer stand it.

I joined the two of them on the bed, Marc on one side of Catherine, me on the other. We seemed to communicate what to do without talking. We started kissing her. Marc kissed her lips while I nibbled her ear. We started moving down her body to her neck, down to her breasts. We each took a nipple into our mouths, kissing, licking, sucking. While I sucked on Catherine's nipple, my hand moved down her body.

Marc moved down her body, kissing and licking along the way. When he reached her pussy I moved my hand to her other breast. Marc looked up to me and grinned as Catherine opened her legs wider. He spread her lips apart and began to lick her mons. Catherine gasped, then began to moan loudly, shaking her head from side to side. As he licked and sucked at her pussy, she started thrusting her hips toward his face. She wanted his face buried deep in her cunt. I thought I would be jealous, but I was really turned on. The look on Catherine's face was truly beautiful. Monica was obviously also turned on as she was plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy while watching the three of us.

I moved up Catherine's body, kissing all the way. Our lips met. We were both so caught up in the moment, in everything going on in the room. The passion exploded in both of us. Our tongues frantically probed each others mouths. My hands teased and caressed her breasts. Marc teased and probed her pussy.

Catherine pulled her lips from mine and looked at me with that grin I had come to love. I'm not bi, but we had fantasized about the two of us doing some guy together. "Hey babe. Remember when we talked about sucking cock together?" I nodded. "Help me out baby. Suck his cock with me. Lets make him cum together."

Before I could nod, she relaxed her body and broke Marc's tongue grip on her pussy. She leaned up and patted the bed and motioned him to lay on his back. As Marc rolled over onto the bed, she looked at me and said, "Come on baby. Help me suck his cock." She kissed me with her tongue between my lips. So wanting. So lustful. She broke the kiss and slid down the bed to Marc's hips. I couldn't resist. I followed her down, Catherine on one side of his body and me on the other. She looked into my eyes and said, "Trust me baby. This is going to be so good." I looked at Catherine, then Monica who was frantically finger fucking herself.

Catherine took Marc's throbbing cock in her hand and kissed the tip. His cock fluttered at her touch. She opened her mouth and took in just the head. Her tongue was swirling around the head inside her hot wet mouth. She looked at me. I watched her, my eyes big and alert. My mouth followed her movements. She pulled away from Marc's cock and began licking up and down the shaft. My head moved down and I started doing as she was. I began to lick with her, up and down his shaft. Marc was moaning with both of us teasing his cock. Our lips met on Marc's cock and we kissed. As we kissed, our lips moved to the head of his cock. We were kissing each other and kissing Marc's cock at the same time. Monica was moaning along with Marc.

Catherine pulled away. "Watch me baby. Watch how I do this."

She opened her mouth and took Marc's cock in. As she closed her lips around his hard cock and began to suck him, she moaned. The vibe of her moan made Marc moan in return. Up and down. Up and down. Marc was moaning. "Oh yeah. Jesus, suck it." I looked at Monica. Her eyes were staring in lust.

Catherine pulled away from him and looked at me. "Your turn baby. Suck it for me just like I showed you. I was consumed with lust. I licked my lips and stared at his massive cock. I grabbed his cock in my hand and stroked. Then I lowered my mouth to take a lick. I opened my mouth and took in the head. I wanted to do whatever it took to satisfy Catherine. As I sucked, I began to like it. I liked having my mouth filled with Marc's cock. God, it was hot. I opened wider. I wanted to take as much as I could. I wanted to deep throat him. Unfortunately I didn't know how to control my gag reflexes like Catherine so I had to back off. I still took as much as I could. I swirled my tongue around the head. I tried to do all those things that Catherine did to me. I wanted to make her proud. Up and down. Up and down. I must have been doing a pretty good job because Marc was moaning and saying, "Oh yeah. Suck it. Suck my cock." I was really getting into it.

Catherine whispered in my ear, "That's so fucking hot baby, but easy. I want some more too." I looked up and saw the lust in her eyes.

I pulled back with a string of spit leading from my lips to Marc's cock. Without missing a beat, Catherine took over. Her lips parted and took his strong hard cock back into her mouth. She was hungry for cock. To suck it. To tease it. To swallow him. I found out earlier that Catherin is a great cocksucker. I knew exactly what Marc was feeling. He let out moans that filled the room. Behind me, I heard Monica moan even louder. I turned and saw her stroking and fingering her pussy with fury. She and Marc were gazing at each other with pure love in their eyes. The sights. The sounds. The aromas. They were intoxicating.

Catherine was working Marc's cock and balls with abandon. She must have sensed that his time was near. She looked at me and said, "Baby, come here. He's ready to explode. Share it with me baby. Let him shoot his load in both our mouths and faces. Finish him for me baby. I want to watch you get him off."

By then, I was more than eager to take over. God, I wanted to make her proud of me. I opened wide and took him as far as I could. I was consumed. All I could think of was making him cum. Catherine said, "When he cums baby, don't take it all. I want some too."

I felt his cock begin to swell. His breathing became more rapid. His moans grew louder. The first wave of cum surprised me. I didn't expect it to be so intense. I pulled back, my mouth full of his cum and pulled Catherine's head to his cock. She enveloped it. He was still cumming in droves. She greedily sucked his cock of his hot white cum. Monica let out a scream. She was cumming. Hard.

Catherine finally pulled off with her mouth full of his cum. As she stroked his cock, it was still spewing the white stuff. Both of us had Marc's cum in our mouths. I leaned in to kiss Catherine. We shared his cum with each other, our lips kissing passionately, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. We licked each others faces to remove the cum. Then we kissed again. I moved down to lick one more gob into my mouth then moved over to Monica and kissed her hard, sharing Marc's cum with her. She wrapped her arms around me and took my tongue into her mouth.

I moved back to the bed with Catherine and Marc. Catherine looked at me, her eyes glazed over with lust. "Oh my god baby. That was so fucking hot! Thank you for suggesting we come. Thank you for joining in with me. God, I'm so fucking horny now. Oh please, will somebody fuck me....NOW????"

lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers