Catherine and Jamie Ch. 03

Story Info
Jamie and Monica watch Catherine get ravished by Marc.
1.9k words
4.44
33.6k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers

"Please, somebody fuck me" rang out in the room. Catherine's pussy was dripping wet and on fire. After what we had just been through I was so hard I couldn't stand it. I leaned in and kissed her hard. God, I wanted to ravish her, fuck her like I'd never fucked anybody before. I moved into position to stick my hard cock deep into her pussy when Monica's hand touched my shoulder.

Catherine and I had met earlier in the evening for a wild weekend of sex. After meeting Monica and her friends for the first time we went to our room and made sweet, passionate love. Monica had invited us to her room where a wild party was taking place. After makine love we came to Monica's room where Catherine met Marc. Catherine had convinced me to help her suck Marc to orgasm and we shared his cum. Now Catherine needed to be fucked....really, really fucked.

" Hold on sport, let's watch Marc fuck her. Don't you think that would be hot to watch? I love to watch my man fuck a beautiful woman. Trust me, you'll love it too. My man has amazing resiliency. Let her and I get him back up again." I looked into Catherine's lust filled eyes and smiled. Yes, I did want to watch Marc ravish her.

Monica turned towards Catherine and kissed her passionately. This time Catherine responded with passion of her own. "Come on baby. You'll love it. I promise."

Catherine looked at me once more with question in her eyes. I smiled and nodded. From our on line play, I knew she wanted to mount someone like Marc. So far, I was the largest cock Catherine had ever had, but Marc was huge. Both in length and girth. I needed to watch as much as she needed to do it.

Monica took Catherine's hand and led her towards Marc. They immediately dropped to his cock. Firmly holding with one hand, Monica began to suck Marc's cock in earnest. She swallowed the whole thing as she stroked his shaft. Her sucking sounds filled the room. I looked at Catherine. Her pussy was dripping. She had her fingers inside, stroking herself with abandon. I turned back to watch Monica. Her eyes were filled with lust as she pleasured her man's cock.

She pulled off Marc's cock and turned to kiss Catherine, sharing the taste of his cock with her. Monica moved Catherine's head toward Marc. She opened her mouth wide as his head entered. I watched as her lips closed around his cock. I gathered from our earlier sucking session, that she truly savored the feeling of his hard cock in her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down, taking as much of him as she could down her throat. Both Catherine and Marc were moaning with delight.

Monica moved in and began kissing Catherine's neck and shoulders. She motioned for me to join her. I moved in, and once again Catherine had two lovers working her. Two mouths. Four hands. Working her entire body as she sucked Marc's cock. Monica and I kissed and licked Catherine's entire body. Our hands were all over her. Catherine was sucking Marc's cock like a woman possessed. Up and down. In and out. Marc's hips were bucking into her face. Her hips were bucking into mine. Moans filled the room.

Monica took me by the hand and let me to Catherine's upturned ass. "Kiss it baby Lick her ass while she sucks my Marc. Get her hot and ready for his big beautiful cock."

I moved to her backside and began to kiss her cheeks. I nibbled. My tongue trailed over her cheeks and into the crack. I began to rim her ass. When my tongue touched her hole, she gasped and sucked even harder on Marc's cock. As I tongue fucked Catherine's ass, she sucked harder to pass that same pleasure to Marc.

As I was pleasuring Catherine's ass, Monica moved to me and whispered in my ear, "Fuck her baby. Fuck her pussy. But don't let her cum. I want her to cum all over my Marc's cock." I couldn't take it any longer. I had to have her. I was filled with lust and wanting. I wanted to pleasure her so dearly.

I moved behind Catherine. When my cock touched her, I heard her blurt out through mouthfuls of cock, "God yes Jamie. Fuck Me." Her hips were high in the air. She pulled off of Marc's cock long enough to say, "Yeah baby, fuck my pussy." I entered her sopping wet hole with ease. I slowly pumped her at first, each thrust deep into her pussy. Then I quickened the pace, each stroke a litter faster. A little harder. A little deeper. I couldn't get enough, watching her suck Marc's huge cock while I rammed her beautiful wet love tunnel.

Monica touched my shoulder again. "Easy baby. Don't let her cum. Make her wait for my Marc." God, I wanted to make her cum so bad. I wanted to feel her pussy clamp hard on my cock and cum all over me. But I knew Monica was right. I knew it would be so fucking hot to watch Catherine cum while she was riding Marc's big cock.

Catherine finally got Marc to full length. I marveled at its size. I had never seen anything that big in real life. Only in porn flicks. I pulled out of Catherine and raised her head up and reached around to kiss her, tasting Marc's cock and pre cum in her mouth. As I looked into her eyes I could see she wanted to remain filled. We kissed passionately, then I moved her up to Marc's cock and eased her onto it. As I lowered her down to Marc's huge erection I could see the look of pure lust return to Catherine's eyes. When Marc entered her, Catherine gasped. Seeing him inside of her wet pussy I realized just how big he really was. Monica was right, Marc was huge. As she slid down onto his cock Catherine said, "Oh God. I've never fucked anything this big." She just sat there to feel it and get her pussy used to his massive pole.

Catherine finally said, "Oh God, its so fucking big." She started to rock back and forth. "God, it feels so fucking good. My pussy has never been so full."

Monica and I moved to the sofa to watch. As I watched Catherine ride Marc's huge erection, I began to feel scared. I was afraid she wouldn't want my cock anymore. Monica must have sensed my apprehension. She took my cock in her hand and said, "Don't worry baby. You've got plenty to make any woman happy." Then she put my hand on her pussy. She sat back and said, "Let's play baby. Stroke each other and watch." She looked at me with her gorgeous black eyes and said, "I want to fuck you baby, but right now I just want to stroke and watch. God, I love to watch that man fuck."

I started rubbing Monica's pussy. As I stuck one, then two of my fingers inside of her I looked over at Catherine and Marc. Catherine was watching us, pure lust in her eyes. She blew me a kiss and started fucking his cock harder and faster. I was beginning to go on overload. Squishy wet cunt sounds filled the room. Marc's cock in Catherine's pussy, my fingers in Monica's. God it was so much better than watching porn. Real people. Real moans. Real sex. I looked at Monica. Her eyes were glued to the action in front of us. She was saying very quietly, "Fuck her baby. God, fuck her good and hard for me." Marc's hands were all over Catherine's breasts, his eyes were on Monica and me. Catherine was riding Marc like a mad woman. Marc was matching her stroke for stroke, pushing upward to fill her wanton pussy.

Catherine said, "God baby. He's so fucking big. Thank you for bringing me up here. Oh God. Fuck me Marc. Yeah baby, fuck me hard." I watched her, smiling. My fingers were earnestly plunging in and out of Monica's pussy. This was so much hotter than I had imagined. I truly loved watching Catherine get reamed by Marc. Monica was right.

As Catherine fucked Marc, his hands roamed over her breasts, squeezing, pulling, tugging, twisting. Catherine's hand was rubbing her clit. She loves to rub her clit while getting fucked, to have all zones stimulated at the same time. Her hole being filled. Her clit being rubbed. Her tits getting attention. All at the same time. My fingers were pumping in and out of Monica's pussy, her hand was working wonders on my cock. I leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips. Her free hand went around my neck and her tongue entered my mouth. We started kissing passionately while stroking each other.

All of a sudden, Catherine's moans turned to screams. I thought she was hurt, but then she began to curse. She was fucking his cock wildly. "Fuck me you son of a bitch. Fuck me....fuck me.....fuck me." Her teeth were clenched. She was going wild. She was insatiable..riding his cock for all she was worth....up and down....in and out....her tight cunt choking his cock as she rode.

She tensed up. "Oh God. I'm gonna cum. Fuck me. Make me cum fucker. Fuck my cunt. I want to feel my juice flow on you. Make me cum Marc. Fuck me....fuck me....fuck me....... Oh God. Oh God.. I'm cumming. Don't stop Marc. Fuck me. She looked at me, "Oh baby. Oh baby. I'm cumming all over his cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Yes." She was cumming hard.

Monica said, "pull out of her baby. Shoot your cum all over her." With that, Catherine lifted off of Marc and he stroked his cock. He raised up and shot a massive load on her breasts. Stream after stream of hot white cum splattered all over her. After Catherine and I had just sucked him to a massive orgasm, I couldn't believe the amount of cum he blew on her. When Marc exploded, so did Monica. I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers as she came. "Oh yeah baby. Do it. Cover her tits with your cum." Her juices were flowing out of her pussy all over my hand.

Catherine laid back with Marc's cum all over her breasts and looked over at me as I was pulling my fingers from Monica's pussy. Her eyes were glazed over and she smiled as I stuck Monica's fingers in my mouth to savor her juices. "Oh God baby. That was fucking wonderful. Thank you for bringing me. It was just what I needed."

She rolled over and laid on her back. She was totally spent. Every ounce of energy had been used in the best possible way. I went over to her and took her in my arms, spreading Marc's cum between our bodies. He heart was racing, her breathing was hard and fast. I kissed her softly, gently, passionately.

Monica came to us and knelt down next to us. She reached in to get some of Marc's cum on her hand and she raised it to her mouth as she looked at Marc. She then took Catherine's head in her hand and kissed her tenderly. "Rest up baby, and I'll take you to Nirvana."

lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers