Catherine Ch. 01

Story Info
A succubus hunts her newest victim.
2.5k words
4.04
19.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humans have always been pathetic creatures. Willing to die over the slightest disagreements, but always so quick to cower and grovel when the going gets tough. There are none more pathetic than human men, however. Overwhelmed with pride, but easily consumed by their own lust and infidelity.

And yet, they've always been so much more fun to destroy.

I've been tearing apart men for centuries, now. The countries and the time periods may be different, but the humans are always the same. Too ungrateful to appreciate what they have, all too willing to jump ship at the first opportunity of greener pastures. So I just...give them what they want. For a price, that is.

I have an employer, so to speak. He observes humans, and when they're teetering on the edge of commitment, he sends me in as a...well, an extra push. I make my appearance suit their fantasies - most men this day and age go for the tight little blonde. Big tits, a firm ass. But no matter how I look, the story always ends the same. These men, they'll panic at first. Won't believe that their perfect woman could be interested in them. But their ego starts to take over - their feelings for their partner begin to fade as their lust intensifies. They become obsessed, desperate, willing to throw away everything for this imaginary girl. And then, once they leave their partner, they're killed. And after all that, it's just on to the next one! (heart)

For the last few weeks, I've been assigned to Los Angeles. You know all those men on the news, dying in their sleep? Yup, that's thanks to yours truly! My employer says we've only got one human left before we move on, and I'm anxious to move on. He's a regular at some dingy bar - apparently his girlfriend wants him to get serious, and he's too scared to commit. Same old, same old. I can't exactly knock his choice of girl, though - light brown skin, thick thighs, a spectacular ass. He may be a human, but at least he's got taste. He's sitting alone at a booth, drowning his woes in beers. "Excuse me...do you mind if I sit here?" I ask, all too coyly. Before he has time to respond, I'm beside him, shoulder-to-shoulder, brushing my knees against his. "What're you all by yourself for?" I question, twisting a lock of brown hair around a finger.

"I...I..." He stammers, but I'm hardly paying attention. He's tall, lanky...looks like he hasn't washed his hair in a few days. It's shaggy, but even more unkempt than I'd expect -he's probably been yanking at it from all the stress.

"Well come on, aren't you gonna buy me a drink?" I giggle, leaning forward and letting my tits jiggle in my low-cut top. His eyes are nearly burning a hole through me; no surprise there. He's still busy stammering, and I'm not patient enough to wait for him to form a sentence. "Come with me." I whisper, taking his hand in mine and leading him towards the back of the bar. He keeps looking around nervously, but he doesn't refuse. Of course, he doesn't know that he's the only one who can see me - but where's the fun in telling him that?

I tug him into the unisex bathroom, locking the door behind us. He puts his hands up and backs away, still stammering incoherently. "Look, I don't...um...well, I uh..." He hits the edge of the toilet seat and sits, staring up at me like a deer in headlights. It's kinda cute. For a human.

"What is it?" I pout, tugging down my top and exposing my lacy bra underneath, "You don't think I'm attractive?"

"N-no! God no! I mean yes, I mean..." I can't remember the last time I saw a human this nervous. "You're very b-b-b-b..." He stalls, and I step a little closer.

"B-b-b?" I ask, up close to him now, our knees touching again.

"Beautif-f-ful..." He exhales shakily. "But I—"

I press my lips against his before he can finish. He tastes like beer, but I taste something sweeter. I can't quite put my finger on it. His hands lower, and I slip into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as we kiss. He's murmuring against my lips, twitching and squirming. I can tell he's got his eyes open, but I just kiss him deeper, tongue grazing across his lower lip. With each passing moment, his guard lowers more and more. The squirming stops, I feel his heart rate lower, and soon he's even returning my kiss.

I reach down and grab his hands, guiding them to my full chest, encouraging him to squeeze. He breaks our kiss just to stop and stare. "G-God," he hisses under his breath, mesmerized. He glances up to my face, cheeks growing red, and he's quick to break eye contact. Why is he so nervous? I grab his face and gently turn his eyes back towards me, smiling. "

"What is it?" I ask, lowering my hand once he looks into my eyes.

"I mean you're just so beautiful and I'm going through a lot and-" He starts, but I cut him off with a giggle.

"No, silly. I mean your name." We kiss again, this time his hand raises to caress my cheek, brushing my hair from my eyes. For a moment, we both forget where we are, or what lead us here. In that moment, all we cared about was tasting each other.

"Vincent," he breathes between kisses.

"I want you, Vincent." I moan into him.

With quick but shaky fingers, he tugs off my top and tosses it into the sink. "Heh, don't want it on this floor, right?" He half-laughs nervously, and I barely manage to hide my confusion. What the hell was with this guy? Did my employer get it wrong? It was like he didn't know how to react to a golden opportunity. Was this just a big joke to him, or what?

I can feel my cheeks getting hot as my irritation levels rise, but I bite my tongue and quickly pull off my bra. His eyes widen, and his hands quickly return to my breasts. "F-fuck..." He mutters, leaning forward and hesitantly taking one of my nipples into his mouth. He squeezes me tightly, more roughly than I would expect, and I let out a soft moan. "You taste like Heaven," Vincent says under his breath, brushing his tongue across my skin slowly.

I can't help but shudder, and start giggling to myself.

If only you knew...

I anxiously tug at his belt, unfastening his pants and exposing his hardening cock. "Wow, it's huge!" I fluff his ego, and he laughs nervously. Ignoring it, I wrap my hand around the base of it, squeezing gently. "Are you gonna fuck me with your big cock?" I smile, kissing up the soft flesh of his neck.

Before I get a chance to do anything else, I feel a vibration between us, and all signs of color leave Vincent's face. "I, uh, uh," he panics, pulling his phone from his pocket. On the illuminated screen, I see a message that says, "Are you out drinking again?" From Katherine. It must be his stupid little girlfriend. Vincent's hands start trembling, and he stands quickly, sending me falling to the floor. "I...I can't do this! I mean, who am I kidding? I mean what am I..." He continues to talk to himself, lost in his own thoughts.

I grit my teeth, stifling a curse while I brush myself off. "Umm, hello?" I ask, growing impatient very quickly. Vincent, still staring at his phone with his cock hanging out, looks down at me with terror.

"Oh...oh my god! I'm so sorry, I...ahh, jeeze." He stands over me, eyes wide. "What do I do? What do I...?"

"You could start by helping me up." I scoff, astounded by his stupidity. He scrambles to help me up, retrieving my shirt from the sink.

"Listen I...I don't know what I was doing. I don't know what came over me...I really shouldn't be doing this!" He makes excuses, and I put my hands on my hips.

"You're fucking joking, right?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. "You're rejecting me? ME?" No man ever told me no before. I would've been amazed if I wasn't so pissed. "Whatever. It doesn't matter. You're just like all the rest." I cross my arms over my chest, smirking to myself. I grab him by the t-shirt and pull him close, kissing him deeply. "You're going to go home, go to sleep, and forget this little bathroom escapade." I say softly, eyes locked on his.

"So...tired..." He groans, unable to tear his eyes from mine. Without another word, he puts his cock away and leaves the bathroom, shuffling along in his trance.

On my way out, I hear a familiar voice. "Having trouble, darling?" Upon turning, I recognize my employer. He looks human to the rest of the bar, but I see him for what he truly is. A demon with a Napoleon complex. He appears to be playing the role of the bartender in this shitty bar.

"He's just too drunk to know what he's talking about." I spit before taking a moment to calm myself. "He'll destroy his life for me soon enough, you'll see." I smirk, tossing my hair. "All he'll remember from tonight is meeting me. And guess who'll be right next to him in the morning? Don't worry, boss. You'll have another one to clean up, soon." I giggle, half-waving as a goodbye before stepping out into the night.

By the time I found Vincent's apartment, it was nearly dawn. Getting inside was a breeze - he had even left the door unlocked for me. The poor sap. Once inside, I wiggled out of my clothes, leaving them in a pile with his discarded clothes. I slipped into his bed, curling up beside him and just watching him dream. That's the way it all works, anyway. When these humans die, I mean. They start getting these horrible dreams that they can't remember - fighting off danger, trying their best to survive. The more they give up for me, the more difficult their dreams are to survive. And well, we all know...if you die in a dream, you die in real life.

I must have dozed off, and when I open my eyes, morning light is pouring in through the window. Vincent sits up suddenly, panting desperately. "T-that girl," he sighs under his breath, and I can't help but smirk.

"Good morning." I coo, brushing my hand down his bare chest.

He jumps up so quickly, I swear he almost hits the roof. "You! What are-what did?" He lets out a panicked sigh, doing a terrible job of keeping his composure.

"You don't remember?" I raise my eyebrows, feigning a surprised look. "You begged me to come home with you last night." I bite at my lip, pushing him down flat in bed and climbing on top of him. "Last night, Vincent...you were amazing. I've never...I've never done anything like that." I blush, smiling down at him.

"You..? Wait, what did I do? What did we do?!" He exclaims, and I giggle softly.

"You're really gonna make me say it? Mmn, you're so kinky." I lean down and kiss him, and he tastes just as sweet as he did last night. I grind down against him slowly, arching my hips and letting out a quiet moan against his lips.

His eyes find my breasts again and he swallows thickly. I can feel his cock hardening and don't stop my grinding. "I wanna make you feel good, Vincent." I moan again, climbing off of him and slipping down his body. I wrap my hand around the base of his cock for the second time, and this time I'm not gonna let him get away. He starts mumbling nervously again, trying to make up excuses, but stops talking as soon as I slip the head of his cock into my mouth. It really is a nicely sized cock, but I'm done fluffing his ego. I brush my tongue across the tip, teasing at the slit as I make eye contact with him.

He's watching me. I feel my cheeks grow red, but I don't slow down, and begin twisting my hand up and down his shaft. I smile with his cock in my mouth and lean forward, taking it down further. He groans loudly, curling his toes with pleasure, and I do my best to stifle a giggle. I bob my head up and down slowly, taking more and more of his cock with each stroke. In one smooth motion, I take his cock all the way into my mouth, until I feel it pressing against the back of my throat. Vincent cries out, hands desperately gripping his sheets. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I hold myself at the end of his cock, eyes flickering up, watering a bit. After a few moments, I pull back, a long strand of spit trailing from my lips to his cock. I wipe at my mouth with the back of my hand, biting at my lip with a grin.

"I love sucking your cock." I breathe, and finally, Vincent is silent. He just nods, eyes glazed over with lust. He reaches out, bringing his hand to the back of my head, urging me to continue. I smile again, returning to my work. Took him long enough to get into this...I hold his cock in my hand again, stroking it up and down, up and down...it's slick with my spit now, completely swollen. As I suck on the head of his cock, I can feel him throbbing and twitching. His girlfriend must never blow him.

"F-fuck! I'm gonna-!"

Already?

I take his entire cock into my mouth again, sucking hard and bringing him over the edge. He spasms beneath me, thrusting up into my mouth helplessly, moaning and panting. I pull back, keeping the head of his cock in my mouth, and lick him softly, cleaning up any remaining cum. I swallow hungrily, licking my lips as I pull back. "Wait." Vincent says, sitting up. I'm expecting him to whine, to make excuses, to complain. But to my surprise, he cups my cheek in his hand and kisses me deeply. I blush again. But this time, I'm not faking.

"I..." This time it's my turn to be speechless. He just caught me off-guard. "I have to go to work," I smile, finishing with a nice save. Vincent almost looks a little disappointed, but he laughs it off and rubs at the back of his head sheepishly.

"R-right. I should probably get ready to do the same." He mumbles, his shyness returning as he glances away from me. I lean in and kiss him again, tongue brushing gently against his before pulling away.

"I'll come over later. Don't miss me too much." I say, tugging my clothes back on.

"W-wait, maybe that's not a good-!" He finally seems to be knocked back to reality, remembering his long-time girlfriend, and his sudden infidelity. I'm out the door before he can finish his sentence.

I flip open my cellphone, remembering my employer wanted an update.

To: 6-6-6

Message: Just letting you know that everything's going according to plan. He'll be dead within the week! (heart)

And by the way, I decided on my new name this time around.

It's Catherine.