Catherine Gets a Dot Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine said, "Boys I hope you understand that all this being naked in front of three men and all your admiring of me, not to mention all the touching, has made me horny."

"I am now going to lay on this table while my dear husband eats my sweet pussy till I cum. You can watch if you want to." I could not believe this was my normally modest wife saying and doing this!

She climbed on the tale and lay on her back. "Come here lover boy and do what you do so well."

I went right over there and tasted that sweet little tight pussy of Catherine's. It only took a few licks on Miss Clitty to have her screaming and bucking her little bubble butt up and down on the table. She was squeezing her boobs and pulling on her nipples and she had a long, wonderful orgasm. Dan quickly handed us some wet paper towels so we could clean up.

With Catherin's naked body still on the table and her legs spread apart as she caught her breath we watched as she softly rubbed her pussy and clit. What a beautiful cool down.

Then we sat and enjoyed watching Catherine dress again. This time she did the bra and shirt first, remaining bottomless longer. Then the panties and jeans.

We left there very happy and the doc tore up the check and gave it to Catherine and thanked her for sharing, "The finest pussy he ever saw in his entire life" with him.

Frank walked up to us said thank you too. Catherine said, "I'm sorry you got left out." She slipped her hand into her pants and panties and must have dipped her fingers in her honey pot, because she took them out and rubber her fingers on Frank's top lip. He inhaled and smiled saying thank you again!

Then we left and the one hour drive home found her taking off her clothes in the car and re-enacting the scene we just left. It turned out she loved showing herself to the two strange men. She said she felt like a goddess or something or a movie star. I know a UPS driver and six semi drivers also loved seeing her finger her pussy and squeeze her boobs on the way home.

12