Catherine Helps with Art Class

Story Info
Catherine helps her old art teacher with his art class.
4.9k words
4.59
62.8k
39
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not for everyone. No real sex, just a little nudity. If you are looking for anything nasty or sexy – this will disappoint you. I suggest you try another story instead. For a few, this will be your style. I write for those few and I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Catherine is my wonderful, wife. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and just gets better with age. Last week she answered the phone and this is what happened after that phone call.

Catherine was very happy when she got that call from her old college professor. His name is Tim and he was her art teacher nearly thirty years ago. He tracked her down and she was so delighted to hear from him again. Catherine always loved Tim but had not seen him in years.

After getting caught up a bit on each other's lives, Tim told her about a new program he has started in his retirement and he invited her to be a part of it. He works with the bachelor farmers in the upstate area. Many are actually widowers whose wives have passed away. They live on many of the old farms in the area that are out in the country.

These old guys become recluses and almost never interact with anyone. It leads to health issues and other problems. The county wanted to do something about it and Tim had this idea to start an art class for the old guys.

This art program gets them out of their homes and gets them to come to town once a week and spend time with each other. The goal is to get them more social and connected to other people. They meet in a school building after hours.

In doing a large survey before beginning the program, Tim found out the only way they would come to an art class is if they could draw women. So he has planned to hire life models that will come to the community college class and pose for the old guys. He got ten of the old gentlemen to sign up for the class.

Tim needed some helpers in his class to guide the students in drawing and to encourage them. It is a twelve week class and each class lasts three hours. The first half hour they will just hang out and visit with each other and the last half hour is the same. They have to attend the beginning and the end or they don't get to stay and draw.

He was so excited because it was his first project of this type and he thought it could really catch on. He even got funding for the class. He actually gets paid for it and the models will get paid fifty dollars per hour plus gas money. He said he could pay the models for the last extra half hour too if they will just remain naked and hang around and talk with the guys. It will help them stay and help get them to talk and be more social. He said he could pay Catherine ten dollars per hour for helping in the class and maybe get her some gas money as well.

Catherine joked and said, "Well maybe I should model and make a hundred twenty-five dollars each week instead of thirty."

Tim said, "You would be more than welcome and I know the guys would love you!" He said the only models he found that were willing to drive that far were quite old and maybe a bit out of shape.

Well she just laughed and said she was kidding, she could never do that but she would most likely come up and meet with him and help him get the class set up, as long as I thought it was as good idea. She said she'd call him back.

Catherine brought it up to me and told me about her call with Tim. It turns out that the school is a good hour and a half drive so it would be quite a commitment. Catherine asked me what I thought.

I said that she had the extra time this summer so it was up to her, but I thought it sounded like a really nice thing for the old guys. I also said it would cost a bit in gas money.

Then Catherine told me how Tim said he got funding for the project and they were getting paid. She said she would get ten dollars per hour plus gas.

I said, "That's better than nothing."

"Well the life models get fifty dollars per hour for two and a half hours plus gas money and I joked and told Tim that maybe I should model and make the hundred and twenty-five dollars."

"So you did eh? What did Tim say?"

"Well of course he was happy and quickly assured me that I would be more than welcome to, but I said there's no way I would do that."

I said, "Why not think about it? You won't know anyone except Tim and he's an old friend you feel safe with, right? And because it's so far away and they're a bunch of old guys anyway, you won't know any of them. They would sure appreciate it and you'd be doing a very nice thing for them."

"Just stop it now or I just might do it. I most likely would never dare do it, but I guess I won't rule it out one hundred percent. I admit the dare of it and just thinking about the idea of it makes me a bit excited."

Well, Catherine decided to go up and meet with Tim and see what the program looked like. He wanted her input on how to set it all up. When she came home, after she got in the door and got something to drink, we sat down and she told me this story.

"Honey, the drive is beautiful! The countryside is so wonderful with pretty lakes and huge fields everywhere. I won't mind that lovely drive at all. And I found the school right away because there are only a few buildings in the little town."

"It was so wonderful to see Tim! He is sixty-five years old now and still handsome. All of us girls had a crush on him. We were in our twenties and he was in his later thirties. We thought he was so mature and sophisticated. Tim is a great artist and he always preferred drawing nudes and often offered us to pose for him. Many girls did pose naked for him, but I was too shy."

"Well Tim got me a coffee and we laughed and talked about the old school days and just generally got caught up some more. I felt so at ease with him, like no time had passed at all."

"We sat down and looked over his plans for the class. I made a few suggestions he loved and then we decided how to set up the room. He was able to use the school art room and it even has a dozen nice art easels we could use. It is a basement room and there are no windows so there are no distractions. It has a little stage in the center of the room with the easels placed on opposite sides of the stage."

Then Tim said to me, "I'm glad you talked it over with your husband and he was supportive of you helping out with the coaching of the students."

"I said, yes he was very supportive. He even suggested I model for the class! And I laughed."

"Tim did not laugh, he said, "Great! Well what do you think about it? Did you give it some thought? You would have so much fun Catherine. I always wanted you to pose. I knew you would be a great model. This could be your chance to try what you were too timid to try when you were in college."

"I said, I don't think I would have the guts to do that in front of ten men. I am afraid if I tried I would chicken out at the last minute and ruin the class for you."

"Tim said, Oh sure, of course you will be nervous for the first ten minutes – everyone is at first. But once you get into it and the students begin to focus and draw you will relax. I guarantee it. I've worked with hundreds of models and it's always the same. Plus these men average eighty years old! No need to be nervous at all."

"Well Honey, that made me think and I was so excited and nervous at the same time. Something inside of me just wanted to try something daring like that. I was beginning to image myself undressing in front of Tim and letting him see me naked and I was beginning to like the idea to be honest."

"So I said to Tim, Well, maybe I could try it sometime in front of one or two people and then if that went okay, I could decide if I wanted to do it for the whole class."

"Tim said, I know there are a couple of janitors in the building buffing the floors. Should I see if one will come and be the second person and you can try it right now with us as your trial audience?"

"Honey I was going crazy seeing if I could dare myself and I just said, "Okay Tim, I guess I will TRY it. But just hurry up and get him before I chicken out!"

This is where I piped up. "Catherine, what were you thinking at that moment? And tell me the truth now!"

"Okay Honey, I am going to continue telling you the story and I will even act it out exactly as it happened since I am still wearing the same clothes. Go get me a chair to stand by and you stay there on the couch and play the part of my observers."

"I will be delighted! I got a chair and set it by her and she continued with her story."

"Well I was thinking that I was minutes away from getting bare naked in front of my old professor Tim, who is still handsome and so nice and also some old janitor I have never met. I was beside myself with excitement to tell you the truth!"

"Anyway ... in about five minutes Tim came back in and shut the door behind him. He had a very nice looking young man about thirty years old with him. The janitor in this small town was a handsome man about five foot eight and quite built too! Who'd a guessed it?"

"Tim said, Catherine, this is Tyler. Tyler this is Catherine who is considering being a life model for my class. You know that means a nude model and she has never done this before. She is not sure if she can do it in front of a whole class of ten men. So she wants to try it in front of two guys first to see if she can do it. Are you okay with helping her out with this?"

"Tyler said, Are you kidding me? Miss Catherine, you are about the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and you will FOR SURE be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen without clothes on. YES I am more than okay with it!"

"I was really blushing and I could feel my face turning red and getting hot. Tim asked if I wanted to step into the back room where they have a robe and I could change into it there and come out and stand on the posing stage with the chair and rail."

"I said, No thank you because then I am committed. It would be like jumping into the deep end of a pool. I'd rather take it a bit at a time so I can stop at any point this is too difficult for me."

"So I had the two men sit in chairs in front of the two foot high stage and I stood on it. Now it was a hot summer day and I was only wearing a tee shirt, shorts and my underwear anyway."

"I took a deep breath and took my shirt off and Tyler just sort of reached out so I handed it to him. They loved my bra and it did show off my breasts pretty well because it pushes them up a bit and makes a little extra cleavage."

"I stood like that a while as if I was adjusting to the temperature of walking into water or something. Then I unzipped and slowly slid down my shorts and stepped out of them like this. I left my shoes on because they have a little heel and it seemed better that way. I know they flex my legs and butt up nicely too and I admit I liked that idea. Tyler reached out again so I just handed the shorts to him too."

"The men were visibly excited seeing me in just my bra and tiny panties. They were squirming around on their chairs a bit. My panties weren't sheer, but they did show my shape. I could feel they were up my slit a bit giving me a camel toe. I just left it like that and let them look."

"At this point Tim says, You are doing great Catherine! Let me remind you that half the students will be in front of you and half behind you. You may want to turn around to get the full impression of what it will be like to be seen from all angles."

"I said, Oh yeah, and I turned my back to the men and let them look for a while. I know they were enjoying seeing my muscular back and legs as well as my super fine bubble butt and firm butt cheeks. I could feel my panties had slid up my butt crack, just like they are now, so I knew they were seeing the two nice smooth soft globes of my bare bottom. After a few minutes I turned back around. I was so excited! Tyler kept saying, "You are SO FINE Miss Catherine – SO FINE!"

"I knew this was the moment of truth so see if I could go through with this. I was going to remove my panties first just to surprise them, but I opted to take the traditional route and remove my bra next."

"I took a deep breath and reached behind me like this and unhooked the clasp of my bra and let the straps fall and slide off my shoulders. I was holding the bra against my breasts and I could see the look of anticipation in the men's faces. Now Honey, this was getting fun since they now seemed way more nervous than I was. I waited a full minute, biting my lip and saying I wasn't sure."

"Their eyes were pleading, just like yours are right now, and I could tell there were worried I would call it quits. After letting them suffer a bit, I finally just moved my hands down like this and let them see my bare breasts! They looked magnificent, if I do say so myself! My nipples were all puffy and big and pink and BEAUTIFUL and SEXY!"

"Tyler held out his hands again and I just let him have my bra. I turned around a couple of times like I was letting the whole class see me. I could not believe I was standing in front of two men in just a pair of shoes and a tiny pair of black panties."

I asked her, "Catherine, how did you feel at that moment?"

"I felt like a goddess! I felt so sexy I could not believe it. I was actually looking forward to getting all naked, but I acted like I was maybe going to stop there."

"I could see both men squirming in their chairs and I could actually hear them breathing fast and hard. Their eyes were begging for me to finish."

"I turned and faced them like this and I could feel the weight of my breasts cause them to swing and sway like this and they loved it! I began to slip my thumbs into the waistband of the tiny panties and slowly slide them down, then I'd pull them back up."

"I said, Guys, I don't know if I can be totally nude and let you see my naked pussy and my entire bare bottom!"

"I knew those words from me would be a huge turn on and I was so right too! Those boys were going insane!"

Catherine looked at me. I had slipped my own pants off and I was sure enjoying the show and story she was putting on for me. She was now right in front of me in just her tiny black panties and I was feeling the same way she said those guys were feeling.

"Well I decided to act too embarrassed to face them while I slipped off my panties so I turned my back to them like this and slowly, slowly, ever so slowly began to slip my panties down over my fine butt and slide them down my smooth muscular legs."

"I stepped out of them like this and there was Tyler's hand right behind me so I let him take my panties. I saw him sniff them before he set them on top of my bra but I didn't let on that I saw him."

"I remained bent over like this and I stepped my feet apart like this and let the boys feast their eyes on my perfect little butt and pussy from behind. I made it sway slowing from side to side like I was just nervous. Then I finally stood up and turned around."

"This was their first real look at me totally naked with my bare pussy staring them in the face and my fine breasts swaying up above. They loved me!"

I said, "Catherine I see you have a nice, neat, freshly shaved pussy my dear. Was that just a coincidence?"

"No I will admit while I was getting ready today I figured JUST IN CASE anyone would see me naked, I may as well have a pretty pussy to show off."

Catherine continued, "So I pretended to be all nervous and insecure. I stood directly in front of them both and I said, Now please be honest boys and please tell me if I look okay."

"Both Tim and Tyler said I looked fantastic, gorgeous and beautiful!"

"I said, honestly now – does my pussy look okay? I am nervous about how my pussy looks all bare like this. Tell me the truth now."

"Oh your pussy is fantastic Catherine. 'The prettiest I have ever seen.' and 'perfect' were a few of their comments."

"I turned around and stuck my bottom out at them and said, Honest now boys; is my butt big and fat looking?"

"Are you kidding? That is the FINEST butt we have ever seen. It is perfect and as sexy as any woman's bare butt can possibly be."

"I turned around again and lifted my boobs up and pointed my nipples at them. They were now very hard and big! Tell me the truth about my boobs and nipples. Do they look funny or are they okay? I shook my boobs a bit to add to the effect."

"You have perfect breasts Catherine and your nipples are fabulous looking. They are the perfect size and shape and your nipples are pointing straight ahead."

Catherine said to me, "Honey just standing nude in front of two men, one I haven't seen in ages and one I just met a few minutes ago was so incredibly exciting! Especially when I TOLD them to look carefully at my every personal detail and tell me what they thought of me."

"I LOVE being naked in front of men. They just give a girl so much love and lavish compliments on you. And I know they were sincere because I could see they both had big erections!"

"I loved just being there naked while they were both totally dressed. I tried to remain professional and I asked Tim, what would I do now for a pose if I was in front of the ten men in the actual class?"

"Oh you can sit on the chair or stand behind it or lean on it or do whatever you want to."

"So I put my foot up on the chair and leaned forward letting one boob smash on my knee and the other hang freely. This made my pussy spread wide open and stretch my legs out nice and long."

"I acted oblivious as to how blatant a display of my sweet pussy it was and as innocently as possible I asked, Is something like this okay?"

"I think they would all have major heart attacks if you started out like that Catherine. Can you try another pose please?"

"Oh sure Tim. You said maybe sit on the chair. How's this? I sat up on the chair, pulling my knees up and placed my feet on the outside edges of the seat while I leaned back and fluffed my hair up on my head. This really stretched my big boobies out for the boys to enjoy. My pussy was directly in front of them and spread open nicely. I could even feel a little breeze on my opening slit. They loved that even more! I said, Is this better Tim?"

"Well Catherine, to be honest, seeing your delicate form so 'open' like that will be way too much for the old men – at least at first."

"I said, Oh I'm sorry. You mean my pussy is spread open too far? How embarrassing. I am so sorry. Is this better? And I stood up and just leaned forward from behind the chair and had my arms straight and leaning on the back of the chair. This showed all my muscles flexed and my breasts were pushed slightly forward making them look much bigger. I know it also poked my butt out really nice."

"The guys got up and walked around to see me from behind. I saw them both nearly stumble as they stood and they had to 'adjust' themselves just to walk."

"I laughed and blushed a bit and said, "Oh I'm sorry guys, did I cause that?"

"Oh you bet you did Catherine! No man alive could not respond like this to your magnificent body, that's for sure!"

"Honey it was such a powerful feeling to know I gave two men huge erections by just letting them see my body."

Then she said to me, "I see that number is now three guys isn't it? Are you actually getting that huge hard on thinking about two other men seeing your lovely wife bare-naked?"

"Oh you bet am!"

"Do you really like other men to see my my bare bottom?"

"Absolutely!"

"And you even like other men to see my bare breasts and nipples – puffy and hard?"

"And do you even like other men to see my totally naked sweet little pussy?"

"Does this answer your question? And I blasted off all over the coffee table causing Catherine to laugh her head off."

I said, "Keep the story going hot stuff; how did the evening end?"

"Well I was letting them look at me to their hearts content. Then all of a sudden the door opens and in walks the other janitor. He goes, "Oh wow! What is going on in here?"

12