Catherine is So Innocent and Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Honey, there really is no one in the whole world like you. You are so wonderful and amazing."

When were ready to leave and I asked for the check, our waitress said someone paid for it and left a generous tip as well.

"Well what a wonderful surprise! Catherine exclaimed, "More money saved! Who do you suppose it was?" She looked around and could not see anyone we knew.

I said just loud enough for our eavesdroppers to hear me, "Maybe some nice guys who saw how lovely you are."

She smiled so nice and as we got up to leave; she gave me a huge hug and kiss and said, "Thank you Honey; you are so understanding. I think there are some men who may have gotten mad at their wives because they would have misunderstood the whole thing and got the wrong idea about a little harmless nudity for medical reasons, but not you. I just love you so much! Then she whispered in my ear, "For some reason I am unusually horny Big Boy. Will you take me home and make love to me?"

"Of course I will Catherine, I love you too."

I looked over my shoulder as we walked out and the two men were giving me 'thumbs up' and they both mouthed a nice big "Thank you!" I smiled and nodded a thanks for the dinner in return.

With my arm around the waist of the love of my life, I enthusiastically went to fulfill my wife's request.

12