Catherine Models Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well he says to take few deep breaths as he listens to my heart and lungs and you should have seen those men stare when by boobs lifted up and out as I was breathing. Then he says, "Please lay back and put your arms up over your head for your breast exam. I did that and he felt my bare breasts for all to see. He took his time too demonstrating the proper technique. "

"As we did that young Max kept snapping pictures every now and then and Rolf ran video camera the whole time."

"The doctor began to examine my breasts one at a time feeling them all up and finished by squeezing my nipples checking for discharge. Again we all saw the change from puffy to bullets. It was strangely exhilarating to have an audience of five other men in that little room all watching as the doctor examined me and touched my breasts. I have only had you in during an exam before and we both got excited over that, remember?"

"I remember a few times being in there. The ultrasound appointment was my favorite. Remember the story I wrote about it's called Ultra Fun? I only wish I would have been in there when you had my buddy Andre as a substitute for your regular doctor and he did all that careful examining of you. We did a story on that too called Unplanned Substitute.""

"Oh please do not remind me of that. Andre still looks me up and down and smiles every time I see him. It creeps me out knowing he has had his hands on my boobs and his fingers in my vagina and worse! I can tell he is imagining me naked very time he looks at me."

"Anyway, back to the photo shoot story. Then the handsome Doctor Hooper presses under my ribs and pulls the sheet up over my boobs and uncovers my tummy and my pussy. He begins by pressing on my stomach and then down close to Miss Clitty."

"All the men were staring and no one was talking. They seemed to love seeing my legs all stretched out and my pussy mound sticking up all shaved and smooth. Rolf was moving the video camera a bit to get every detail in the picture."

"Doctor Hooper said, "Catherine, would you please slide down to the end of the table and put your legs in the stirrups for your pelvic exam?"

"Now Honey, this was the most exciting part for me. Because the men had seen me naked, but now they were going to see me spread open and boy, were they ever paying attention too!"

"I actually took a deep breath and slid my butt down to the end, "humping" it up and down as I went. I knew that would get everyone excited and you could feel the sexual tension in the air."

"I put my feet in the stirrups and he got right in there on his little roll around stool and pulled a light over to light up my pussy. Rolf was right over his should filming every minute of it and young Max was busy taking pictures. Hey, I wonder where those hundreds of pictures of me naked will end up. I sure hope no one puts any online."

"Well then Doctor Hooper asks me to open my knees and I did. I could hear a gasp as the men just loved when I did that. Doctor Hooper then begins to gently and carefully touch every tiny bit of my pussy. My outer lips basically got a massage as he felt them up and he touched my inner lips. He touched very bit of them and turned them this way and that."

"Then he raises my clitoral hood and touched my clitty. SURPRISE! Miss Clitty engorged again to about five times her normal size. He touched her a lot and held her in his fingers moving her around. I had to squirm and wiggle my butt and hips because it was like an electric charge. He said, "Catherine you have a very active clitoris. Does this hurt when I touch it?"

"I said, "No Doctor, it feels extremely stimulating." So he stopped."

"Next he opens my pussy and pushed two of his big thick fingers inside my vagina. He felt around and pressed on my mound to feel my ovaries and then he turns his fingers up and moved them around. Well Honey, you guessed it, he hit my gee spot and I began to get so wet I could feel it dripping out of my vagina and I know it was all captured on film. And I could smell my scent fill the air and all the men could too. They were delighted and all smiling. That was a little embarrassing."

"He then shoved the speculum in my vagina and carefully looked in there with a flashlight, which they painstakingly made sure to get on video and made sure they took some close up photos of as well. Then he took a pap smear and pulled it out. I hate the way my pussy feels all opened up after that."

"You look perfectly healthy and we're almost done. Please roll over on your tummy."

"I rolled over and I heard another gasp as the five men looked on your wife's bare naked little bubble butt poking out in all her glory. He had me spread my legs and I knew that gave the camera and the men a nice pussy shot and he slipped a finger into my butt. I always hated that part the most. He even felt around a bit and I hated that even more. He finally took out his finger and then he said, "Rolf we may have to edit a bit but I need to demonstrate the alternate method as well."

"No problem, we'll keep rolling and we can edit it later, just keep going."

"So doctor Hooper says, "Catherine, would you please get on your knees so I may inspect your anus?" So I got up on my knees. This made my bare breasts hang down and get big and pointy looking. And as I moved a bit, they would sway side to side and I could see Norm and Max and Artie were loving that. But when I got on my knees and poked my pussy out they all changed positions to get behind the camera and get a close up view of your modest, little, bare naked wife's fine, smooth, silky, bubble butt with her smoothly shaved pussy poking out from behind. What do you think of that Honey?"

"I am about to burst and nearly ready to take you to places you have never been before in our bedroom!"

"Me too so let me finish."

"Doctor Hooper said I had a perfect anus and I was in perfect health and I could get dressed now. So that was the end of the video part of the shoot. But Rolf asked for a couple of close ups of my pussy spread back on the table so I got back down and spread it for him as all the guys looked on intently. He took about six close up shots of my pussy and asked me to uncover Miss Clitty which I did and he took five of her alone! I think the guys loved that the most because they all crowded around the table to watch."

"Then Rolf asked for one last time on my tummy and on my knees to capture the finest bare bottom he had ever seen as he put it. Since he was so nice I let him take some pictures of my butt and I got on my knees once more and let him get some really close up shots of my bare butt with my pussy way open."

"I was finally done and got up and put on my sundress. I could not believe how excited those men were to just watch me put on my sundress with nothing under it. Everyone said good bye and we all shook hands."

"Rolf said, Miss Catherine, I will make copies of all the pictures for you to keep and give to our husband if want." I said, "Thank you Rolf, he will love them!"

"Young Max gave me a hug and whispered in my ear that my letting him touch and rub my clitty was the greatest and most exciting moment of his entire life and he would never forget it. I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him he was sweet."

"So after all the goodbyes, Artie was walking me out to my car and thanked me. I said, "Well Artie did you see enough of my naked body to last you a while?"

"Catherine I could never get enough of your sweet body. I would consider it an honor to drop to my knees and kiss your bottom if I ever had the chance. You are that fine to me."

"I laughed and said, "Well thank you for the compliment." I am actually sort of starting to like Artie. And it was good that he was there. Just as we were getting into the elevator he says, "Here Miss Catherine, here is your check."

"Honey, I looked at the check and it was for two thousand, three hundred dollars!"

"I said, "Artie, what's up with all the extra money?"

"Well you had to be naked in front for six men and they asked you for a lot of extra and very personal close-ups. I told them you get five hundred dollars for one picture of your bare bottom bending over and five hundred for a picture of your fine pussy and they got lots of those and they should be paying much more. So I got my girl an extra eight hundred dollars. I hope we can do more projects in the future too."

"Well Michael, I hope you aren't mad, but since we were alone in an elevator I pressed the hold button and stopped it for a minute. Then I lifted my dress to let Artie see my fine pussy and I turned around and poked out my bare bottom and said, "Artie, if you are serious, here is your chance."

"He sure was, because he dropped right to his knees, took hold of my hips and kissed my bare bottom, both cheeks, for a full minute. I finally said laughing, "Okay big boy, that's enough!"

"That little rascal quickly spun me by my hips and kissed my bare pussy too as I was dropping my dress. I had to laugh and give him credit for trying."

"We got to my car and he held the door for me and got his gentleman's reward of seeing my pussy as I got my legs in. I started the car and waved goodbye and now here I am. Twenty-three hundred dollars richer and as horny as can be."

She took her sundress off over her head and tossed it playfully at me and with the most flirtatious and sexy voice ever, she said, "I have a problem. I need some excellent loving and about five orgasms. So what are you going to do about that big man?"

"I think you can fill in the rest of the story from here and, YES, it was the greatest, most exciting, longest lasting love making session we had had in years!"

12