Catherine's Endeavor

Story Info
Ron's fiancé Cat will do anything to convince him to stay.
2.3k words
3.63
10.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: My first ever public submission of erotic writing, though I have participated in some roleplaying. I hope it's enjoyable!

*****

Ron Miller was not a happy man. He was an average man. Being average, however, Ron often felt rather inadequate among above-average people. Being an accountant, however, meant that this shouldn't have been a common occurrence. Being engaged to Catherine Taylor, however, meant that it was.

Catherine was a stunning woman, by all accounts. Jet black hair, framing a light, delicate face, adorned by a small but prominent nose, big and bright green eyes, and a pair of irresistible pouty lips that made many a man wish they had made different choices. A thin long neck and a toned, luscious body followed, with long legs she had no trouble showing. Oddly, the one thing that this amazing woman was lacking, was a prosperous career. While Ron went off to college directly after school, Catherine decided to take a gap year and, as she liked to joke at dinner parties, she sort of lost track of time after that.

The worst part about this was that she knew the novelty of it would wear off sooner than she'd have liked. Ron was up for a promotion and he would only stand to rise higher after that. Eventually, even though he considered himself agonizingly average, he would realize that he had a fair shot with a woman that could contribute more than good looks and stellar sex. She had a job, of course, but nothing long term or very profitable. Catherine knew that she had to nail him down before he realized she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. With her luck, this would happen before the wedding, and then she'd really be screwed. She loved Ron, more than anything, and she'd refuse to lose this man, no matter what.

After some careful consideration, Catherine knew exactly what she'd do. It would have to start with yoga. Not only did it turn her on more naturally than anything else, but she knew Ron loved her in her yoga outfit, but her scent had to be authentic. She couldn't fool him with that. After coming home from work, Catherine made sure to start an hour late, so as to be freshly done by the time Ron got home.

Spent as he was, Ron was excited to see Cat that night. He was excited to see her every night. She was the best part of his day, every day. Coming home, spending time with his gorgeous wife and doing it alone. What bothered him on this particular night, though, was that when he got home, Cat wasn't in the living room watching TV. He also didn't hear the shower, so she couldn't have finished late with yoga.

"Honey," he called out.

"I'm in the bedroom, sweetie," she called back, ruining his chance to follow with "I'm home". He decided to pick his battles on this one.

Putting down his things and removing his coat as he moved through the house, Ron couldn't help but notice the aroma hanging in the air. It smelled like...yoga. He smiled and felt his manhood twitch inside his trousers at the thought of her in those tight pants and a tank top, both accentuating her amazing body. Walking into the bedroom, he was greeted by just that. Splayed across the bed illuminated solely by candlelight, was his dream come true. Skintight grey pants hugged her ass and long legs crossed over each other, and her bright tank top clung to her upper body, a thin sheen of sweat coating her perky little breasts, hard nipples poking through.

She knew she had him the moment he spotted her. The look on his face made her even wetter than she was, the heat growing between her legs. Cat raised her hand and gestured seductively towards the bed. Ron approached on unsteady legs, clearly intoxicated by everything before him. As soon as he reached the foot of the bed, she went at him. Crawling towards Ron, Catherine raised her hands and unbuckled his belt, tugging it off around his waist and tossing it aside. He raised his hand up to her head, brushing her loose hair over her ear as she loosened his trousers and ripped them off. He stepped out of them as she yanked down his boxers and his semi-hard dick sprung free.

Catherine wasted no time, lowering her head to lightly lick the tip, careful not to touch too directly. Licking from the head with just the tip of her tongue, she traced a thin line all the way to the base, folding the back of her tongue flatly onto it and bringing her mouth down to trace kisses back to the head. She knew it drove Ron crazy when she teased him like this and didn't apply pressure to pleasurable areas. Licking lightly around the head again, she took him into her mouth suddenly.

Ron took a deep, sharp breath at this, encompassed by her warm mouth sucking hard on his member. As hard as she could suck and running her tongue rapidly over his head, overpowering his senses. He held his breath and opened his eyes to find her emerald pools staring up at him as the rough texture of her tongue rubbed hard and quick across his rapidly swelling cock. When it got hard enough, she started moving back and forth, wrapping her tongue around it and bringing her hand up to drag her nails across his tightened sack and then cupping it in her warm hand. She picked up the pace with her warm wet mouth, sucking back on his elongated pole, rubbing her hand more aggressively over his balls. She topped it off by beginning to moan on him.

When Ron's cock was at full hardness and he couldn't take it anymore, Catherine sucked back hard again as she dragged her mouth back and off of him. He pulled off his shirt as she did the same, her perky breasts free and out, and her flat tummy flexed and pulled inward as she straightened. Ron leaned forward and tucked his fingers into her pants, pulling them down and appreciating every inch of her flawless, gleaming legs as he did so. He smelled her scent as soon as her lower body was free. Ron put the pants aside and stood up straight to look at the amazing woman in front of him. She saw him staring and put her hands above her head as she lay there, stretching herself out and putting on a show, giggling when seeing his face.

When Catherine was done showing herself off, she sat up and put her arm around Ron's neck, pulling him down with her as she put her lips to his. Their mouths came together and she parted her lips to push her tongue against his, wrestling in each other's mouths wetly. She reached down and grabbed his hard dick, making him jump. Her passion overtaking her need for sensual love, she pulled him down roughly on top of her, guiding him towards her warm opening, pulsing with need. She breathed heavily into his mouth as they continued to kiss, placing him right up against her lower lips. He pushed into her slowly, groaning at how her walls were so tight, they were almost blocking his way. Her breathing intensified as well, her expression deepening. She struggled to find breath for a moment as he pushed deeper inside her, their kiss pausing for the moment as they both waited for him to bottom out. When his pelvis touched to hers, she found her breath again and their kissing resumed. He pulled back again until just the head was still inside her, pushing back inside once more, a little faster this time. After repeating that for a few rounds, he slowly found a steady pace and soon he was entering and exiting her tight slit rapidly, kissing all the way. Once he had a rhythm going, he moved away from her gaping mouth and his teeth found her neck, biting lightly as he sucked on the sensitive flesh, hitting her spot while she scratched the back of his neck in delight.

Sensing the apex of this position's pleasure, Catherine pushed at Ron's chest softly to show him what she wanted. He pulled out of her slowly, her walls still gripping to him as he retracted. She flipped them and pushed him down on his back to straddle his hips and slide his cock up into her in one swift motion, the both of them groaning together at the quick penetration. She got right to it, moving up and down to feel him moving inside her. Her hands on his chest, she worked his member quickly, almost hopping up and down on him gently while he reached up to cup her bouncing breasts and knead them softly. He got his thumbs and forefingers around her nipples, pinching them lightly as they stared into each other's eyes.

This was going to plan very well so far, but Cat needed to make Ron cum. All of this wasn't only about that, but it was the ultimate goal. She leaned down and bit his neck for extra effect, but it didn't get the job done. All she got out of him was a low moan and some upwards thrusting. She sat up again and rode him harder, concentrating on her muscles and gripping his cock tighter. She knew he loved it when she did that and she practiced hard to strengthen herself. He moaned again and was forced up slightly by the sheer pleasure, but she pushed him down again.

"I'm getting close," he moaned and pushed her off of him to roll her over and get back into missionary. He pushed deep inside her quickly and worked to get himself to the edge. This wasn't ideal, but it would have to do. With her on top, it would've been easier to stay there and prevent escape. Now it was a little more complicated. She began pumping her hips upwards into him as he thrust down into her, maximizing pleasure for them both. He picked up the pace and switched to quick, short strokes back and forth inside of her.

"Okay, baby, get ready to swallow, alright?" She always wanted it in her mouth, because she loved his taste and it was less messy, but tonight was different.

When Cat felt him begin to pull out, she swung her arms around his neck and twisted her legs around his. Because he was on his knees, this threw him off balance and he collapsed on top of her, unable to move as his arms were at his sides. She clung on and refused to let go.

"Cat, what are you doing," Ron asked, startled.

"I want you to cum inside me, honey," she replied moaning.

"Are you crazy? No. Let me pull out."

"I can't do that, Ron."

He was right on the cusp of orgasm and he knew it. One thrust and he was done for. But in this position, he was too tight up against her. Neither of them could move, and his impending orgasm was dissipating, slowly but surely. Cat knew she had to do something. She hadn't thought this through. Then she followed her instincts and focused. He was still buried deep inside her, and she couldn't cause any thrusting, so she clenched her muscles, pulsating around his hard dick that was begging for release. His balls tightened and he tried to hold back, realizing what was happening and fighting to get free.

"Catherine, no! I need to-AAAARRRGGGGHHH!"

His cock spurted and pushed and shot out jet for jet of hot cum as her tight wet pussy milked him mercilessly. He thrashed on top of her, but she held on like she was fighting a crocodile.

"Yes, baby, cum deep inside me," she cried. "Fill me up. Oh, yes!"

When his orgasm had subsided, she didn't stop clenching and releasing, tightening around him, and he began to hurt, becoming sensitive after orgasm. He started thrashing again and she held on tight, milking him further. His wild flailing had bought him some room, but her grip was like a vise, and this had given her room to thrust up for him while he still tried to escape.

"Catherine, stop it," he tried to say sternly. "Please, stop!"

"I'm sorry, baby, but I need to make sure!"

He tried getting off, but her strong legs held on for dear life and she wasn't quitting now.

Ron's over sensitive cock was crying inside her abusive pussy and it didn't stop moving. Clenching and releasing, the ridged walls moving up and down his tense exposed flesh until he couldn't take it anymore and the uncontrollable pain turned to a mix of that and slight pleasure as he came again, plastering her insides further with his sticky seed. Catherine finally released him and he fell back onto the carpet at the foot of the bed gasping, his engorged member red and pulsing painfully. Catherine sat up and looked down at him, pain and panic streaked across his face.

"Why would you do that," he cried.

"I need you to stay with me and love me forever, sweetheart, because I love you more than anything," she replied. "And this seemed like the surest way."

"You're insane," he breathed.

"I only did this out of love."

She slid off the bed like the personified silk she was, crawling to him and kissing his quivering lips gently to comfort him.

"I love you, Ronald," she said into his eyes.

"I love you too, Catherine," he responded, breathless.

She got up suddenly, giving him three quick strokes that made him jump and getting dressed again slowly.

"Where are you going," Ron asked her, still mildly traumatized.

"Well," she looked down at him smiling softly, "it's time for dinner, wouldn't you agree?"