Catherine's First Modeling Job

Story Info
Catherine models for graduating boys school.
5k words
4.46
114.2k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Catherine got a call from a friend of hers, Kiki, who does 'industrial modeling'. She wanted Catherine to go with her to a shoot to see if she'd like to ever do it too.

The way she explained it to me is there is the typical runway and print modeling that everyone always thinks of. And that is a big part of modeling for sure. But there are also lots of jobs in the less glamorous industrial marketing that pay very well.

Like if a company is making a safety film or when a book is being written and they need illustrations and photos, they often need people to be in the pictures. Some of these jobs are for a person just using or posing with a product or whatever. Some are more specialized.

The point is Catherine was excited to go so I encouraged it. Kiki didn't say what the job was for because she often isn't even told until she gets there.

Well here is what happened. The gals were to meet Artie, Kiki's agent, at a private school about 75 miles from here. Once they got there Kiki introduces Catherine to her agent. Artie was delighted to see Catherine and he just assumed she was a model too.

Artie says, "Listen up Kiki, you don't have to do this one, but if you do I can get you $ 150.00 per hour. Are you interested?"

Kiki replies, "You bet I'm interested. What is it?"

Artie says, "There's this private boys' school for a very, very conservative group. They have very strict rules too. These boys are virtually never around girls except for family members and they are now all 18 and graduating school. There are thirty of them and the fathers have all arranged for their sons to go through a rite of passage and get some sex education."

Kiki was pissed off and says, "NO WAY Artie!!!! You know darn well I would never do anything like that and I am mad you even asked!"

Artie says, "Wait a MINUTE, don't get me wrong. I would never ask you to do anything like that either Sweetheart. These fathers are just looking for their boys so see what a real woman looks like and get familiar with the female body. It's the age and time for this in their culture. You know, so when they start to date and get married, they know what's going on."

Catherine interjected, "Why can't they just use photographs, why a real live woman?"

"Because in their belief system, any photo of a naked woman is considered pornography and is a punishable offense. That's why they are willing to pay so much. You just have to be naked in front of them and show them how everything works and if you let them touch you a little bit, I can get you $ 250.00 per hour.

I have arranged for a $ 500.00 minimum even if you are there less than two hours. Believe me, these guys are loaded, the money is nothing to them. What do you say?"

Kiki says, "Well there's no way I'm going alone. Can Catherine come with as a chaperone?"

"Heck, that would really help out. My other model just called and canceled. I was supposed to have two models here anyway and Catherine here is hot. I can get you both the money if you want to both do it. Catherine, you model don't you?"

"No not really she said, but since I don't know anyone in this town, I guess I could do this if it's o.k. with my husband."

Good then call him and decide, because these students are coming here in 15 minutes and if you two don't do it, I'll have to give the job to someone else."

O.K. So this is where Catherine calls me on her cell phone and tells me all about it and asks what I think she should do. I said. "Do you want to do it?"

She says, "I actually think it would be sort of exciting. They're only 18 and I know they will be appreciative and it's controlled and safe and everything. Plus making a little extra money would be nice. Are you O.K. with it if I do it?"

I was getting excited thinking about it. I said, "Well how many guys would see you naked?"

She said, "Artie says there are thirty guys and maybe a couple teachers and then I suppose Artie will see me too."

I said, "If you want to do it, go ahead, but be careful, O.K.?"

She said yes and then I didn't hear any more until she got home and told me what happened. She was home about four hours later, but thinking about it and having to wait made it seem like four hundred hours.

Finally Kiki dropped Catherine off and she told me what happened. Here it is in her own words.

Well honey, I got off my phone and told Kiki and Artie, "I'm in!" They were thrilled.

Artie said, "Great, now follow me and I'll show you what to do. I've done this several other years before so I know what they will expect. We can practice a bit too."

When he said that about the 'practice', Kiki whispers to me, "That just means he can't wait to see us naked." We both laughed.

We went down the hall to a big room. From all the pictures and sculptures all around we could see it was an art room. There were no outside windows and that was a relief. At least no one walking by would see us.

Artie shuts the door and goes to a table and picks up some paper and tape and begins to tape the paper on the window that was alongside the door and he locks the door.

He said, "Ladies, there are some robes on hooks over there." He pointed to a wall where two robes had been hung on hooks.

We saw the robes but no room to change in. Then Artie says, "While I tape up this window, you gals get into your outfits." With that he smiled at us.

Kiki says, "Oh you're just loving this aren't you Artie?"

"You bet I am Kiki. Why do you think I gave this awesome job to you?"

So Kiki and I looked at each other and we began to undress. Artie finished the window fast so he just sat on a table in front of us and watched.

I was dressed nice so I first took off my blouse and folded it and set it on a table next to us. Then I unzipped my skirt and let it slip down and I stepped out of it and laid it next to my blouse. I felt a little embarrassed because I just had on thigh high nylons with little panties and a silk bra.

Kiki was already down to just her panties so I took off my bra and let my boobs pop out. As I laid my bra with the other clothes Arties was watching as my puffy nipples got erect from the fresh air.

Next I rolled down my thigh highs and slipped off my high heels and one at a time I took off the thigh high nylons and put my heels back on. Last but not least I slipped down my panties too and stepped out of them and put them on the stack of clothes.

I know he got to see me bend over, but what could I do? I turned and faced Artie with my hands on my hips so he could get a good look. I figured what is the use in being modest at this point, right?

Kiki and I were both standing naked in front of Artie. Now Artie was about our same age, in his mid forties, but he loved seeing us like he was 18 himself.

Artie says as he looks us over, "Oh VERY NICE, very nice indeed!!! You two are SOOO FINE. I am really impressed. Turn around will you and let me see those little booties of yours."

So we figured since he got us the gig, he could get a look. We turned around and poked our little fannies out at him. I wiggled mine from side to side just for fun. Oh he LOVED it too!

Artie said, "I need you to be naked a bit before they get here so you don't have any lines on your bodies from your clothes."

Then he says, "Oh good, you both have shaved pussies. That will make the demonstration easier to see. And, by the way, VERY beautiful pussies both of you."

We both said, "Thanks!"

That's the right thing for a naked woman to do when someone compliments your pussy. I noticed two examine tables like in a doctor's office. I said, "What's up with the tables?"

Artie said, "Well if either of you are willing to let them look a little 'closer', if you know what I mean, you will get another 300 dollars. I told them that would be hard to get so they offered the bonus."

Kiki and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and said, "Why not? We usually have to pay when a guy looks in there. It'll be nice to be the one getting paid for a change." We all got a laugh out of that joke too.

Well there was a knock on the door and we both put on our robes and Artie let the group in. There were two teachers and thirty 18 year old boys. They were all surprisingly polite. But you could feel the tension in the air. They were excited. Kiki and I felt like princesses.

One of the teachers was just about 27 years old and the other was about 50. They greeted us and told the class that anyone who misbehaved in the SLIGHTEST would be booted out and not graduate. So these guys were on their best behavior.

Artie had the boys split into two groups and explained what would happen. Once the boys were seated on the floor in two circles of about 15 boys each, Artie said, "Gentlemen, you are now becoming men and it is your time to find out about the wonderful, mysterious female.

These two fine ladies will guide you through the learning process and unveil the mystery. We will take twenty minutes to study one of the ladies and then they will change places so you will all get to see them both.

Kiki is also in her mid forties, also about 5'4'' and with a hot little body.

Catherine explained it like this, "Kiki has bigger boobs and a little flatter butt and I have a nice firm bubble butt and maybe a little nicer nipples and we both have flat tummies and nice vulvas all shaved smooth. We almost look like sisters."

I was getting excited and said, "O.K. so what happened next?"

Catherine continued with her story. Well the boys were all sitting in a circle and Kiki and I each walked into the middle of one of the circles in our high heels and robes. Artie was going to lead us and tell us what to do. He instructed us to take off our robes.

I just took mine off and Artie took it from me. With my high heels on my legs looked so long and my butt was all flexed up. I must have looked O.K. because you should have heard the gasp that all those boys made all at once. It was almost funny. I couldn't believe I was standing totally naked in a room with 33 dressed men.

Artie began by saying, "O.K. settle down boys, remember the rules. Now these are two very lovely and attractive women. They are about the same age as your mother's but they still look the way very young women look." Then he says, "Ladies will you slowly turn around please?"

So I turned all the way around slowly. I noticed the two teachers were staring right at my pussy and they both were trying hard to hide erections. I almost laughed at that. All the young men on the floor were busy 'adjusting' themselves too. I think it is safe to say we were having a 'huge' effect on them as well.

Artie says, "O.K. thank you ladies, you are so lovely." All the boys clapped and agreed. "Now please walk slowly around the circle and I want you boys to get in groups of three. The ladies will stop in front of your for three minutes each to let you get a close look at them."

I stepped nice and close to the first three boys in my circle. I was only about two feet from them and their faces were just about the same height as my beautiful pussy. They were getting a very close look and they were staring at my fine breasts too.

Artie says, "Ladies please bounce a little on your toes so the young men can see how fine bouncing breasts look."

We both looked at him and rolled our eyes, but we still complied. I was glad I did, because my boobs bouncing created the same response the Beatles had on a crowd of young girls in the sixties. I thought they were going to faint!

After a minute and a half Artie says, "Ladies please turn around where you are and let these lucky young men see what a perfect derrière looks like."

I followed Kiki's lead and started with my high heels together so they could see my nice little perfect upside-down heart-shaped bottom. Then I felt a little frisky and I stepped my feet apart and let them see my pussy from behind too. One of the teachers made sure he was getting a good view for himself. I ignored him.

This took quite a while to let them all see me. I had to do the three minutes four more times. But it was so exciting!!! Being completely bare naked in front of so many young men at once and having each one get aroused and stare at me like I was a goddess was a huge thrill.

Then Kiki and I changed places and I did it all for the second circle of boys. I must admit it kept being fun to be nude in front of all these guys when they are so appreciative.

After that Artie said, "Ladies will you each please lay on a table on your tummies? And you guys stay in your same group of 15 and make a circle around the table." It was so funny because none of them could get up easily. They all had massive erectionis.

I lay on the table on my tummy and I kept my heels together. Artie then said, "Gentlemen, you may take turns, thirty seconds each, to touch the lady's back, legs and bottoms. Be gentle and just get a feel for them."

This was funny because in the next ten minutes I had thirty hands, two from each guy, touching and squeezing and massaging my back and especially my butt and legs. I was having fun and right away I opened my legs.

I could not believe it, but about half of those guys slipped their hands right down my butt crack and a couple brushed my pussy too as they rubbed my long legs.

Some did my back too and they were having a great time. Each one kept saying how soft my skin was and how wonderful I looked and how beautiful my butt was.

Then Artie had the groups change places and fifteen more young men explored my bare backside and especially my bare bottom. I actually enjoyed it."

As Catherine is telling me all this I was getting so exciting hearing about all these young men seeing and touching her. I think it was just as big a turn on to hear she loved it and got excited too. I said, "What about the teachers?"

Catherine said, "The two teachers stayed by the end of the table keeping time while the boys were on the sides of me so they could reach all of me."

"The 27 year old teacher was at the end of my table so I know he was enjoying about a half hour pussy shot while staring at my fine bare bubble butt too."

Artie then says, "Ladies, please roll over and show these young men what a real woman looks like."

I rolled over and the look on their faces was priceless. Every single last one of them became a mouth breather. Their jaws hung open and they never blinked that I could see.

Artie said, "Gentlemen, form a line on the side of these lovely ladies to feel what real breasts and tummies feels like. AND BE GENTLE!!! Anyone being rough will get the boot out of here!"

At this point I said to Catherine, "What was that like? Were you nervous?"

Catherine replied, "Oh it was so fun. Again, because it was most of these guys first time, I felt quite special. I really felt naked though with everything showing at once."

She continued with her story. "I noticed that all the guys were having the hardest time splitting their time between eye-balling my pussy and my boobs. The boys pressed their hands on my boobs and nearly each one giggled like a school girl."

"They were so excited to touch me. Some actually had a very nice touch and gently moved their hands over my breasts and nipples. They touched my tummy too and that was actually more arousing than my breasts were."

She went on, "I think it was because they were so nervous about getting near my pussy, they treated my tummy like it was very delicate. Every single guy commented on how wonderfully silky soft my skin was and FINE my boobs were and what beautiful nipples I had."

"They all like to squeeze them into a cone shape and point my nipples straight up. They also seemed to love to simply squish them like water balloons. Two of the wise guys got my nipples pinched between their fingers, but I let it go and didn't get them in trouble."

"They all stared at my pussy even when they were feeling my breasts. Every time I let a man see my pussy I am more amazed at how powerful she is. Once all the guys were through the line he had the two groups switch again so fifteen more young lads felt me up and touched my tummy. And the other teacher now got his change to see my pussys up close too. He loved it."

Then Artie said, "You young men are in for a rare treat that I guarantee you will NEVER EVER forget as long as you live. You are about to see the first real vulva you will ever see. Ladies will you please open your legs and slide down? Teachers, please assist them with the stirrups."

"I gently laughed as my young teacher got the stirrups slid out so I could rest my high heels in them. Then as I slid down right towards him he gasped, wide eyed and nearly drooling. Even the students laughed at him."

"I locked eyes with him and I lowered my knees out to the sides as I did. He was about to go berserk. I thought his eyes would come out of his head."

I added, "I still that reaction everytime I get to see you do that so I can imagine his first time seeing your sweet pussy."

Catherine said, "Thanks Honey!" Then she continued with her story.

"Artie chimed in, "You will line up right at the end of the table one at a time gentlemen and the ladies will give you a tour. There will be NO TOUCHING!!! This is a visual tour only. We will do it first for your teachers as you all gather around him and then the ladies will do the same thing for each one of you in turn."

My young teacher took his place as the 'tour' began. Aries continues, "The lovely ladies are displaying their vulvas for you. We are fortunate because they have shaved theirs. Usually there is a great deal of pubic hair covering this precious piece of humanity, but you will be able to see clearly."

Artie went on, "Many people think this the vagina, but the vagina is actually internal. Everything on the outside is the vulva. Ladies, please point out your labia majors. Labia is a term meaning lip. So we call these the outer lips."

"Both Kiki and I pointed to our outer lips. I teased the lads a bit and pushed and squeezed mine to show how soft and fun they are. The guys were staring without blinking, all mouths hanging open. I think a pick pocket could have come in and taken all their wallets and they would have never even noticed."

Artie says, "Thank you SO MUCH Ladies. Now please show your inner lips or labia minors." Kiki has some big inner lips that come way out and that caused quite a stir. The crowd seemed split with some liking my more delicate lips and some her much bigger lips. I turned mine over like little miniature book pages. I was getting quite wet and hot too so I could feel my pussy opening up. And my young teacher was nearly panting."

Artie says, "Are you all enjoying this?"

The guys gave out such an enormous roar that I had to cover my ears and it took the teachers yelling at them to get them to settle down.

Artie goes on, "O.K. Ladies that was absolutely fabulous. Now let's introduce these guys to their future best friends shall we? Pull the hoods back and show off your little clitorises."

"I did as he said and pulled the hood back and Miss Clitty rose to the occasion."

Artie says, "She may look small boys, but if you treat her right she will give your lady the greatest orgasm; one you can only imagine. She loves a good tongue lashing too. You'll figure that out when you are married."

"All the boys took a look and were in awe waiting a closer look."

Artie continues with, "Now ladies that is about the hole tour, no pun intended." None of the guys got that joke and only the older of the teachers did.

"Please open your beautiful vaginas so the young men can have a little peek at the most wonderful place on earth."

"Kiki and I each used two hands and we opened our pussies and let them gaze inside. They were mesmerized."

"Now began the single file tour while I let each guy get a VERY close up look at my pretty little pussy. I was touching myself so much I thought I might have an orgasm. It was fun showing off so much. It seemed like showing a television to a cave man they were so amazed at the sight."

12