Catherine's Inheritance Ch. 01

Story Info
Catherine realizes her destiny.
6.4k words
4.49
17k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine's dream was a nightly orgasmic ride. Each morning she awoke wet, her pussy still quivering as if a vanishing lover had just slipped out. After months of this tease, the ravishing lingered in her waking memory through mesmerizing daydreams until the visions possessed her completely, until they finally became real...

She wasn't sure when the dream began, but clearly its dark theme had always pulsed deep in her psyche. It grew stronger until it transformed her body and soul. Normal life became supernatural. That is to say, normal life for Catherine, which was extraordinary by most standards.

Catherine was twenty-four, a gorgeous blonde with an absolutely extreme inheritance. These gifts she took for granted as entitlement. Catherine came from an old aristocratic family none of whom she had known since her parents died when she was two years old. Mother and father simply vanished she was told. There was never any clear explanation from her guardian, the nannies, or any of her domestic staff, but, immersed in her life of pleasures, she thought little of why and how.

During childhood, her nannies shuffled her around the world between the family's seven residences. She was privately tutored, pampered by the staff, sent to finishing school and ended up, of all things, with an MBA from Harvard. The degree was just for fun. Catherine was in fact quite brilliant, with a mind for business and a body built for sex, as they say.

'Difficult' did not occur to Catherine. The combination of her intelligence, well-bred charm, and enormous wealth amplified her magnetic sex appeal to that of a virtual goddess. All doors were open. Pleasing her was really a sort of delightful foreplay that everyone she met fell into. She was simply thrilling and she worked it like a natural.

Before the dream began, Catherine was a typical wealthy young woman, active in clubs, galas, benefits, fashion week, plus a busy sex life maybe just a notch above her peers. The dream had now focused her exclusively on sex. Not as she had experienced it before as a promiscuous twenty-four year old, but now as an obsessed cockslut.

Catherine's radiance fed on the hungry gaze of men. Intuitively, she spun an intoxicating spell with her sensuous walk, lingering perfume, and shameless flirting that promised a perfect and willing pussy. In the Madison Avenue shops, on the street, in the clubs, even in the mirrors of her own dressing rooms, she was totally on, a full-time cocktease. Catherine began to love watching herself as much as being watched, not just in her many mirrors but, through her most recent self obsession, cams. She had a state of the art webcam system installed in all her houses, hidden cameras with automated face recognition, tracking, zoom, everything to record herself teasing and fucking.

William, an adorable nerdy film student, edited the hours of footage into a very artful collection of her personal porn starring her own sexy self. William worshipped her, slaving obsessively just for the privilege of watching. Catherine loved to watch the fuck vids of recent lovers while she stroked her wet slit.

She found her power over men intoxicating, the power to make their cocks grow hard before her and then explode with hot spurts of cum in her hungry cunt, tight ass, and pretty mouth. Yes, quite a shameless cockteaser, she loved turning men into rutting beasts, making their cocks grow hard until they were stiff and throbbing, harder and bigger than they had ever been, their hips bucking before she'd even let them touch her fine body.

Catherine preferred them big, very big. Big dicks were her obsession. She was always searching for the perfect cock, huge with a beautiful shape, very thick and veiny, long with a big flaring head to spread her open, ever so rock hard and bursting with a truly huge load of hot cum. She'd had so many wonderful cocks, but was still looking for a man who had it and really knew how to use it, a man with the stamina to fuck her over and over again until she felt totally satisfied, faint with pleasure, and dripping with cum from every sweet hole. She needed the cock of her dreams.

Well, when Catherine wanted something, she felt she should rightfully have it and have it hard and deep. She was a filthy rich spoiled princess and a cum loving whore, a royal cumslut.

Lately, the dream had made her a bit insatiable, for although the details quickly faded, she woke up horny with her cunt pulsing wildly as her fingers pushed deep. In sleep, she had been at the center of a demonic frenzy, screams of orgasmic ecstasy all around her, all her holes filled with throbbing cock, her mind and body writhing in a slick of cum.

As it vanished each morning, the dream left her feverish with a hunger for cock, and a consuming thirst for cum. Gone was the former normal rich girl life of benefit galas, shopping all day, lunch with the other wealthy girls.

The dream now controlled every waking moment. Even while fucking a lover's big cock, she wanted a thick plug up her ass too, or a thick dildo deep in her pussy when she was taking cock up her ass. She started hooking up with two or three men in order to get all her holes filled at once, to lose herself in a delicious swoon of stretching, sliding, thrusting cocks that pumped her full of hot cum. Even after such a thorough fuck, she immediately wanted more.

There was no reason she shouldn't have it. She made her men quickly hard again from her dirty pleas for more fucking, her long legs spread open, her fingers playing with her glistening bare cunt sweetly dripping with their cum.

Catherine was really beginning to feel like she could spend all her time flirting and fucking, but she did, in fact, still have a social life, even if its ultimate point had become either talking about sex, finding it, or getting it. A short time after the dreams began she met a certain Nicole at an exclusive club. She felt an immediate connection.

There were plenty of beautiful rich girls filling those sorts of clubs looking for something, but Nicole was the first who could almost match Catherine's beauty, sex appeal, and maybe even her trust fund.

Talking in a dark corner of the club, they became sisters in sin, realizing they shared an obsessive quest for the perfect cock. Nicole had kept a diary of all the best cocks she'd fucked just as Catherine had. In fact, they'd both had several of the same men and it was delicious fun to gossip about their endowments while they were both getting hornier than ever in the shadows of the bar. They traded specifics about some guys that they thought might satisfy each other and Nicole hinted about some truly amazing cocks that could do way more than just satisfy. She was just working Catherine up with the juicy details when two handsome guys came up to the table and said they could almost see smoke rising from the fire between them. The girls knew it was more like steam from their over heated cunts.

Their wet pussies had now taken control, so the chat was over while they turned their attention to the cocks at hand. Before pairing off for the night, they exchanged numbers so that sinful plots could continue.

A week later, around noon, Catherine was tossing in her sleep, coming hard in yet another wet dream. The phone jolted her awake just as she was reaching a second climax from being ravished by some satanic lover with a cock as thick as her fist. More often now she could remember the nightly dream. She'd begun to long for sleep and her dark master's staff even while some real stud was fucking her silly.

The phone. It was Nicole calling.

"Hey gorgeous, sorry to wake you, had a late night with some stud, sweetie?

Anyway, I'm dying to see you. I just got back from Paris where I was settling some things with my estate and the wildest thing happened. One of our old attorneys took me aside and said that it had been made known to him that you and I had met. Apparently his firm has also handled your family's accounts for centuries or something and guess what! You and I are some kind of fourth cousins five times removed, kissing cousins, bitch! So, in a very secretive and mysterious tone he gave me some heirlooms that are rightfully yours and you're going to die when you see these gorgeous jewels darlin!

Oh, and you know I looked up some of those French guys you said I might see at Club La, and you weren't kidding. Oh my god, Pierre was absolutely huge and so were Stefan and Jules, but like you said, Jules has a quick trigger. God girl, he shot his load after about two seconds in my tight cunt. But that was kinda hot cause then I was good and slick for those other big boys."

"You sweet little dirty bitch! Let's get together, I'll bet I can recognize the taste of their cum on your lips!"

"Ha-ha..well you might be right, they flew back to New York with me on my jet and we fucked again a mile high just a few hours ago. I'm sure there still some of that hot stuff up my ass, cutie. I know how you like to eat my ass."

"Dream on, slut princess. Ok, so meet me at midnight at Dark Bar and maybe we'll make plans for those Paris boys or whatever, bye."

Catherine lay in her bed awhile longer, stretching like a cat, turning on her side to look at her naked self in the wall length mirror next to the bed, a lovely sight that was always a pleasure to wake up to. She turned herself on as much as she turned on everyone else. How could anyone resist, she thought, as she stood up to get the full effect of her 5' 10" perfect body, the luxuriant blond hair framing an ethereal but sensuous face, blue eyes and full lips. She squeezed her firm breasts, which were not especially big, but just right for her tall slim figure, nicely round and high with pert nipples stiffening with her teasing until they stuck out a good half-inch.

Her hands ran down her flat toned belly, over the outside curves of her hips, then back to the center of her crotch. Catherine kept her pussy bare except for a little strip of blond just above. She loved her pussy. It was so, so perfect with her stiff clit ruling above her rounded outer lips that softly framed her moist pink inner lips, curved open in divine symmetry, like a sweet mouth slightly parted and waiting for a wet kiss.

As she grew excited, she watched new wetness trickle out of her crack with the pearlescent traces of last night's cum. She'd completely forgotten that she had fucked two guys in the back of her limo last night after clubbing. Catherine scooped it up from her thigh and rubbed herself to a quick delicious orgasm, giggled with satisfaction and then began her day. That meant mostly getting ready for the night, as it was already three in the afternoon.

Catherine rang for her upstairs maid, Evette, to come bathe and dress her before Julian arrived in the evening to do her face and hair. Evette loved this duty since she absolutely worshipped her mistress. The bath required total attention to Catherine's luscious body including making sure her pussy was hairless and douched and her tight ass completely flushed with enemas for the evening's coming fun. Evette draped her mistress in a white robe as she rose from the steaming tub and then began to lay out some possible outfits.

The dressing rooms were organized by category, lingerie, formal wear, party clothes, casual outfits, beach stuff, shoes, and then jewels and toys. Catherine, horny as usual, felt like being a bit dark that night so Evette dressed her first in a black lacy shelf bra that pushed her tits together but left her stiff nipples exposed. Catherine stepped into a very pretty black thong with a satin crotch, lace on the top edge where a drop pearl hung in the middle.

Sipping champagne, she watched this ritual adornment with growing pleasure, giggling as Evette pulled the thong up her legs and carefully tugged it up snug over her pussy. Catherine sat as sheer thigh highs were rolled up her long legs, and then stepped into a short black leather skirt slit high up the side. She finished with a sheer black blouse and five-inch fuck me stilettos. Maybe a completely slutty outfit, but since it was all couture and because Catherine was the model, she looked devastatingly sexy yet totally sophisticated. Justin did her face and hair to dark vixen perfection and by 11:00 she was ready to go.

Catherine felt the usual thrill when she entered Dark Bar, the cockteaser's thrill of getting everyone's full attention, the women wanting to be her, the men wanting to fuck her. Their hungry gaze made her nipples hard as she walked past her worshipers to meet Nicole seated across the room. Brushing through the crowd, somehow Catherine's mind flashed with her dream of a dark orgy, dozens of naked bodies in the throbbing shadows, all of the men hard for her, circling her luscious body like beasts in heat. The vision was so vivid that she literally swooned as she reached Nicole's table.

One of the several men with Nicole rose to support Catherine and in the heat of her spell she wrapped her arms around his neck. Lust rushed through her and she kissed him hungrily, grabbing at his jacket and pulling him close. He was blown away, but completely captivated by her passion, he got deep into that hot kiss.

"Wow, Cat, aren't you Little Miss Sexpot tonight!" Nicole giggled. Catherine pulled away with a surprised laugh and a playful slap across his face.

"Hello and good-bye!" she smirked at her handsome hook up as she pushed him away. "Go on all of you. I mean it boys, Nicole and I have some private business to discuss."

The five men all got up, slightly bewildered, but still so eager to please, because that's how it was with Catherine. No matter how she treated men they always obeyed with devoted pleasure. One paused to make sure the waitress kept the champagne flowing for the girls, maybe hoping it would improve his odds later that night.

As soon as they were alone Nicole pulled up a large shopping bag.

"So, sexy cousin, I've got some very special family treasure right here in this bag!"

She put a little ebony chest on the table about the size of a shoebox. It was quite old, beautifully inlaid with intricate designs and symbols in silver and gold. Nicole watched Catherine's reaction carefully and was gratified to see her friend give a little gasp of pleasure, some recognition even, of the object's power and mystery. Catherine hypnotically ran her fingers over the surface, wrapped both hands around its ends, and pulled it closer with a vague feeling of hunger, the dreamy state of a few moments ago flowing back over her mind.

"Open it!' Nicole urged with a whisper.

"Oh my god! This is wild!" Catherine giggled as she opened the hinged lid.

The inside was lined with blood red velvet and divided into compartments cradling each object. At one end were three cut glass vials with jeweled stoppers. Lengthwise, laid in cushioned slots, were three phalluses, beautifully made dildos from large, smooth and straight to huge, veined and slightly curved. There at the table the exotic contents were hidden from any other eyes in the club by the open lid. The sight mesmerized Catherine. She caressed the shafts with her fingertips as Nicole whispered in her ear with a new serious tone.

"I've been commanded to instruct you with these ancient tools, to prepare you for your true inheritance, the realization of your dream, Catherine. You want them desperately already, don't you? They have a power you can feel as if they were carved out of solid lust, forged in centuries of carnal heat. Now it's your time to take them, to take them deep and hard."

Nicole's whispers floated in Catherine's reeling mind, spinning images of orgiastic sex, hallucinations of thrusting cocks and floods of cum. She was swept up in a pulsing pleasure centered in her wet pussy.

"Yes...yes.. I want them...I want them all.." she murmured in sweet delirium.

Nicole snapped the lid closed. Catherine pulled back her hands with a little gasp of disappointment and snapped out of her reverie with a surprised giggle.

"What were you saying? I kind of lost it there for a second, girlfriend. But, wow, nice treat! I find this beautiful box absolutely fascinating! Let's get started with my 'instruction' right now, Mistress Nicole! My driver's waiting. Why don't you pick three of those charming gentlemen you were entertaining earlier, you know, which ever three you think have the special qualities that we both admire in a man, give them my address and tell them join us for a little private party in about an hour. Then, at my place, you can teach me a few lessons while they watch and we tease."

The two beauties walked their perfect asses over to Nicole's grinning friends at the bar.

"Robert, take this address, be there in one hour with Stephan and Max", Nicole shot to the stunned gentlemen, then turned on her heels and strutted out of the club arm in arm with Catherine.

In the second floor parlor of Catherine's townhouse, the girls sipped martinis and lay out the mysterious box on the large ottoman beside the silk chaise where they sat together. The lights were dim, sexy music was playing; they were two goddesses giggling and glowing. Each dressed to kill, but in less and less attire as the martinis went down.

Sometime after coming home, Catherine had let her blouse drop to the floor, her nipples stiff and pretty, thrusting out above that lacey half bra. Her short skirt scrunched up her thighs showing the wet spot spread over her satin thong. While they plotted the men's entertainment, she loved her first view of Nicole's exposed charms. Nicole had stripped to her lusciously tight topless red corset that cinched her waist and framed her naked breasts, which Catherine found perfectly lovely, round and high like hers and especially hot with silver rings piercing each erect nipple. Nicole's long legs were in lace topped stockings clipped to garters and best of all, she wore an open thong with a lacey border, a drop jewel dangling over her shaved pussy just above the gold clit ring that glistened with her juices. 'Very French, very hot', thought Catherine as they carried on.

Nicole took on a more serious tone as she opened the box and displayed the gifts. Once again, Catherine felt a spell creep over her mind, a song of deep powerful lust in Nicole's sexy commanding voice.

"Each of the three phalluses has a jewel at the base of the shaft which is matched to the stopper on the bottles of elixir. The white diamond is tonight's first big cock. Pick up the white phallus and stroke it! Now, two drops of the white liquid in your martini, Drink it! Yes to the last drop, darling..."

Catherine saw the pearlescent elixir swirl in her glass as she emptied it. Instantly the potion coursed through her, making her mind and body surge with a delicious swoon. Hungry for cock, she licked and sucked on the thick dildo, moaning around it, her flowing cunt demanding that she shove it in.

"That's right, Catherine, it's so good isn't it? So, so good! Lean back, pull that wet thong aside and put just the tip of your hard friend at your pussy hole. Don't shove it in, slut, don't fuck yourself until I tell you! That's it, yes, right there, yes, tease yourself, rub it on your pretty little clit, up and down your perfect slit. Oh, yes that's hot! Look at us in the mirror! Yes, there, two hot sluts, and your hungry pussy so ready, so wet. Two more white drops on the shaft and it will slide in with one long stroke all the way deep in your fancy cunt"

They both watched in the mirror, Nicole laughing at the wicked fun, Catherine wide eyed with desire, licking her red lips and staring at the white shaft as the cock was anointed, and then was spreading her open. She gasped as she felt the elixir lube her cunt, its intoxicating power absorbing right into her pussy lips, bathing her clit and making it grow stiffer. The slippery potion coursing through her blood and sliding into her hole made her cunt super tight but very pliant. She gasped and sighed as little ripples of orgasm radiated from her pussy as it sucked and squeezed the invading phallus.

12