Catherine's Inheritance Ch. 02

Story Info
Catherine's changes continue.
5.1k words
4.58
10.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine woke early as the warm afternoon sun streamed into her bedroom. Somehow she had been carried in from the parlor, bathed and left to sleep in a satin white nightgown. In her mirror she looked like a virgin bride, not the cum covered slut she last remembered. She felt wonderful, refreshed and full of energy as if she'd been at a spa for a week. Must be those potions, she thought glancing over at the special box sitting on her bedside table. The sight of it already stirred memories of the night before and anticipation of further delights to come.

After Evette had performed her mistress' usual morning bath, breakfast was brought and Catherine gave Nicole a call.

"Fun night, wasn't it darling? God, you're a wicked little friend Nicole! I loved getting busy with you, sweetheart, those nipple and clit rings really got to me! I want some too!"

They both laughed and shared a little gossip about their three guests from the previous night and wondered if they would ever recover from being so utterly drained.

"Well, listen darling, enough about little boys, I just got invited to the hottest party in Paris and believe me it's not to be missed. And it's very interesting that enclosed in that very formal invitation was a little hand written note asking me to make sure that you come as my guest at the host's special request. So, princess, time for you to meet the mysterious Marquis, his parties are famously lavish and wild. It's just outside of Paris only four days from now, so we've got to get busy shopping! First thing are those jewels you just mentioned, you know, various rings, and I know just the man for piercing. Get ready, I'm picking you up in twenty minutes! Oh, and bring the box."

"Evette, lay out my clothes, something conservative, but with something special underneath, I think that new set of French ouvert lingerie, you know the black open crotch thong and the shelf bra. Might as well be easy."

A short while later, Catherine was stripped down to just those scanty items for the inspection of Darson, Nicole's expert in erotic piercing who stood before her in tight black leathers. Menacing and completely sexy, he spoke to them in a deep commanding tone,

"As you can see, Nicole's piercings, the nipple barbells and the simple clit ring, compliment her body perfectly. Let me take a closer look and decide how you should be done. Sit down here, spread your legs, and arch your back. Yes! You're so perfect for it!'

Catherine was more than happy to be carefully appraised.

Darson sat on a stool between her legs. He reached out and cupped her left breast in one hand and rolled her hard nipple with the rough fingers of his other. She gasped as he pinched it hard.

"Pain is exquisite, isn't it? And you respond perfectly. Your nipples are nice and stiff, so ready for the needle."

Catherine was a little freaked out, but more than that her pussy was getting very wet. And that's where he went next.

"Lean back and spread your thighs. Fucking yes, your cunt is the most beautiful I've ever seen and I've seen a lot believe me, baby. Here, watch as I explain what I'm going to do to your perfect cunt."

Darson pulled over a small video camera and zoomed in. On the tool table next to him a small monitor showed Catherine's glistening pussy sitting so pretty between the thin straps of her open panties. Both she and Nicole were riveted to the screen as Darson caressed her opening lips with his fingers.

"You see, a clit ring doesn't pierce the clit but the hood. It stimulates the clit with added friction just like I'm rubbing yours now. Nicole's is a vertical clitoral hood piercing so that the bottom bead rests right on her clit for stimulation and I know that this gives her quite a bit of pleasure. You, my dear, have an unusually perfect clit for double piercing. When you're excited like you are now, your erect clit sticks out from under its hood so I'm going to put in a horizontal ring with a jeweled bead that will tease you like crazy and will look very pretty. Then I'll do a triangle piercing that puts a curved bar behind your clit. Women who have the right anatomy for this advanced work say it's the most stimulating, but you'll have both sweetheart."

During this little lecture, Catherine was squirming with delight, little ripples running through her pussy as she felt and watched his fingers probing around her clit and dripping lips.

"I think you're ready for a little sweet pain, aren't you? Let me show you a selection of rings," Darson said, the obvious hardon in his tight leather pants showing that he truly loved his work.

Nicole stepped up holding the box.

"The family provides everything Catherine. You might not have noticed this little satin tab hiding beneath your three favorite toys. Here, I'll take out the biggest one, now pull up that little tab and look inside the hidden tray."

Catherine did as she was told and smiled to see four beautiful jewels nestled in velvet slots. Two simple gold nipple rings and two clit rings just as Darson had suggested, one with a stunning ruby bead, the other a curved bar with smooth gold beads on each end. Darson picked them up first, fascinated as he examined them with his jeweler's loop.

"Exquisite!" he exclaimed, "These are quite ancient, the ruby is an amazing cut and each gold shaft is engraved with miniature scrolling and script in ancient Greek if I'm not mistaken! Absolutely priceless and just waiting for their perfect setting. Arch your back!"

He swabbed Catherine's erect nipples with alcohol, but Nicole again interrupted, "Darson darling, you've forgotten my special oil. Here, let me, Catherine." Nicole pulled a little vial out of her purse, pulled out the long glass stopper dripping with fragrant oil and circled it over Catherine's nipples.

"Feels so good doesn't it, sweetheart. It makes the needle slide in so sweet and easy, plus you'll heal immediately, not the usual weeks. Ready to play with your new jewelry as soon as you're stuck!"

"Perfect!" said Darson, "Now take it!" He pinched Catherine's first nipple and with his right hand pushed the piercing needle right through, then immediately slipping in the gold ring and squeezing it closed.

Catherine cried in a shock of exquisitely painful pleasure. A little orgasmic wave shot through her and then hit again as he quickly pinched her other nipple and did the same nasty work. As her mind whirled in tortured pleasure her pussy twitched under Nicole's work with her little oily stopper. Nicole poured a thin shiny stream of the glossy liquid right onto Catherine's stiff clit as she rubbed in around with the glass shaft until Catherine was moaning,

"yes, yes, oh god, do it! Pierce my clit, stick it, make me scream!"

And scream she did as Darson pierced her twice so fast and expertly she was the next moment watching her pussy still contracting in orgasm on the little monitor, the ruby glistening over her clit and the gold beads of the curved bar squeezing the wet pink flesh. She licked her lips as she watched her biggest dildo being rubbed up and down her newly jeweled princess pussy. Then Nicole pushed it with one long thrust into Catherine's humping cunt writhing from the familiar stretching and now the new rubbing sensation of the beautiful rings. Darson and Nicole laughed with wicked delight as they watched Catherine watch herself on the monitor come all over the fat shaft. Nicole worked her for a little while and then bringing a sigh from the pierced hungry slut, she pulled the cock from its slick gaping hole.

"So, now you have the family jewels, bitch! Why don't you go out and play with them. Rub them on a real dick for the rest of the day and then we'll talk tonight. ok? In the meantime, I think Darson and I have a little heat to work off here in the studio."

She was already all over him while a very satisfied Catherine pulled herself together, grabbed her bag and went out to her waiting car.

"Drive to the Banc de Lyon, Park Ave." she ordered her driver. It was Nicole's family bank. Catherine's dirty mind was already acting on her friend's suggestion. Arriving at the bank, she walked briskly through the lobby, briefcase in hand and dressed, as she happened to be, in perfect haut executive style, a trim black suit coat over a short tailored skirt, stockings and four inch heels.

At the seventeenth floor, she announced herself to the receptionist, who directed her to the appropriate secretary,

"Good afternoon Miss Ginell, I'm here to speak to Mr.Tournon about a transfer of assets from his client, Ms. Nicole Beaumare de Cloissant, to myself. There's no need to announce me as he expects my visit."

Catherine had already sized up this secretary on her way across the room. A beautiful girl, meticulously dressed and groomed, but to Catherine's practiced eye, the office slut for the top executives. Catherine leaned in slightly,

"I have a few issues to go over initially with Mr. Tournon, but I'll want your assistance when Mr. Tournon calls for you. I'll expect you to follow my requests explicitly, do I make myself clear?"

The secretary showed a slight smile, "I'll be expecting your call and I'm sure I can fill your requirements. I've always been ready for Mr. Tournon's demanding assignments."

With that understanding settled, Catherine walked unannounced into Mr.Tournon's office. As she expected, he was too impressed with her beauty to do much but stammer as he stood and took her offered hand. Nicole had already shared banker stories, so Catherine knew that Mr.Tournon, a handsome young executive, had been fucked silly by her brunette friend several times and that he ranked high on the list of very large cocks. He directed her to the chair facing his desk and as they sat down, Catherine took off her prim jacket leaving her perched before him with her pierced and erect nipples clearly exposed through the thin translucent blouse. Arching her back for further effect, she said,

"Mr.Tournon, let me get straight to the point. Miss de Cloisset has transferred pieces of priceless jewelry to me just this afternoon."

She continued while taking in the desired effect she was producing. Mr.Tournon was completely hers, staring at her breasts as if mesmerized, without a moment to recover his composure as she worked him.

"For example, these two rings," she unbuttoned her blouse, her breasts gorgeously displayed by her black demi-bra, "they're simple but opulent, don't you think? Especially shiny when they're wet like this."

She pulled her dripping finger from her red lips and rubbed both her nipples as she approached his side of the desk. She pushed back his chair and moved to the edge of the desk between them, glad to see his trousers tenting with a clearly enormous hard-on. Running her hands over her rolling hips, she slowly pulled her skirt over the tops of her stockings, up the black garters until her split open panties were gloriously visible. Her long legs were spread wide, her heels propped on the arms of his chair.

"This jewel, the red ruby, needs close appraisal, Mr.Tournon", she grabbed his hair and pulled his face right into her cunt where he automatically licked and sucked with sudden hunger.

"Now lick it! Flick those clitty rings with your tongue, oh god, yes, do it...yes! Yes! Now look at it, look at my wet pussy!'

She forced his head back, loving the sight of his face wet with her cunt juice, his tongue still reaching for her, a panting animal in a fine suit!

"Show me your cock! Get it out! Yes, it's so hard for me isn't it darling? Now I want to feel my new jewels, rub them and tease me! Bend me over your desk, squeeze my breasts and pinch my pierced nipples while you slide the fat head of your cock over my pretty little clit rings!"

In a frenzy, he spun her around and grabbed her tits just like she ordered. As she bent over and thrust out her ass, she reached between her legs to stroke his rigid cock. She placed it along her juicy slit and rocked her hips while he thrust back and forth. The ridge of his fat cockhead rippled over her clit rings sending new sensations through her perfect body. She loved the way the rings bumped and flicked her stiff clit. She was coming in building waves and with just a slight tilt of her hips, she had his big cock sliding into her pulsing cunt. She arched back as he pushed it balls deep with one slow thrust.

"That's it, so deep...now don't move until I tell you! Just let me grind my clit ring on your balls! Now keep still and pick up the phone to bring in that cute little slut you call your secretary."

Mr. Tournon could barely hold himself back from pounding her hard, but somehow this normally commanding executive was completely under the spell of this bitchy beauty. Gripping Catherine's grinding hips with one hand, he called his secretary on the intercom.

"Miss Ginell, please come into my office at once!"

The secretary entered and walked over to the desk with a professional air as if there was nothing unusual about seeing Catherine bent over the desk with the boss's dick up her cunt. Still teasing his straining cock with her little grind, Catherine directed Miss Ginnel to open her briefcase on the desk. Along with a few papers and some extra panties were two fat dildos, a bulbous buttplug and a bottle of lube.

"Pull up your skirt. Do it! That's right, now show us your wet pussy and slide that red dildo all the way in the way you like it, yes, good girl. Now turn around bend over, squirt that lube deep in your ass and push that plug until it pops in tight and full."

The secretary was completely into Catherine's game, even murmuring, "yes, mistress, yes, I'll do what ever you say, mistress," obviously a natural sub and loving each new command.

"Get behind me, lube my ass and buttfuck me with that black dildo, oh god, yes, work it in! Now fuck me hard both of you!"

Catherine moaned. All three of them moaned in pleasure as Mr. Tournon pounded her cunt and the secretary fucked Catherine's ass while pumping her own cunt with the dildo. The horny banker was now just a rutting bull and Catherine pushed him on,

"Yes, fuck me so deep! Fuck me harder and give me your come! Shoot it deep in my slutty cunt! That's it! Yes, I can feel it shooting inside me, pump me full of it, I want it all!"

She made him shoot a huge hot load and then he collapsed in his chair and Miss Ginell slumped against the wall, pumping both her holes, lost in her own orgasms. Not finished yet, Catherine spun around, grabbed him by the hair once more and buried his face in her nasty creampie.

"Suck it! Lick it clean, you dirty fuck!"

She laughed wickedly as he earnestly went to work bringing her to a final delicious climax. She pushed him back, satisfied with another good day at the bank. Something about banks just made her want to be as filthy as possible.

Catherine left them both panting and dazed as she pulled herself together, touched up her make-up and headed out the door.

"Thank you both so much for your time, perhaps we'll work together again soon."

It was after hours, the rest of the office was empty and just as Catherine reached the elevators a doorman stepped out to inform her that all the passenger elevators were being shut down for maintenance and that he was so sorry for the inconvenience, but the freight elevator was now the only way down. He opened a side door for her, rang for the freight and left, he said, to go advise any others still on the floor.

Catherine waited in the barren hall until the freight elevator finally opened. She supposed it was a janitor of some sort who ran it, not a bad looking young man, rather tall and strong looking with a heavy five o'clock shadow and dressed in work clothes that were a bit grungy. He just stared silently, so Catherine asked with a bit of annoyance, "Well, are you going down?"

"Yes, miss, whatever way you like."

She got in, stood behind him and took in his broad back as they started down. After a few floors, she said sharply, "Stop the elevator! I said stop it!" He hesitated, but stopped their descent and turned to ask what the problem might be and found Catherine right up against him. She ran her hand up his bristly cheek to the top of his head and grabbed a fist full of his thick black hair.

Staring into his eyes she said, "You said you were going down, so do it! Go down on me right now! I've been a naughty girl with one of your bosses upstairs and now I need it sucked clean. Isn't that what you do, clean up?"

She pushed him down while she raised her short skirt with her other hand. He slammed her back against the wall of the cab as he went down, diving right into her pretty crotch that was still a mess of Tournon's come and her pussy juice. He was rough and she loved it, grinding his scratchy face and his big tongue into her sopping pussy. With his fingers sliding deep and his tongue flicking her clit her cunt started those delicious ripples that signaled her orgasms. Suddenly he stopped.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, "What the hell are you doing! I didn't tell you to stop. Keep sucking me, you prick!"

He stood up quickly, three fingers still up her cunt, and clamped his other big hand over her mouth.

"Shut up, you little bitch, cause now it's time to really go down!" He reached back and punched the basement button. "Yeah, we're going all the way down to a special little hell, a nasty place just for princess sluts like you, darlin! A long way down from that fancy ass office where you got your cunt all wet, down to a special vault where you'll get fucked like a real sinner!"

Catherine was frozen in state of real fear and definite arousal. She could only muster a stammer as he quickly cuffed her hands behind her back with links that were chained to the wall.

"No! No, you fucking bastard!" She'd found her voice. "Let me go right now, I demand that you let me go, you fucking shit, I'll have you fired and then arrested, you don't know who you're dealing with!"

She cursed and screamed at him to no effect. He just laughed as they traveled down, letting her yell and pull helplessly against her chains.

The elevator stopped with a jolt. Catherine's fear returned and then doubled as he turned and grabbed her by the throat.

"Shut the fuck up slut!" He strapped a leather collar around her pretty throat. "There now, all ready for hell."

He released the chain from her handcuffs, attached it to her collar, opened the doors and dragged her into a huge open hall. The only light came from two candles forty feet into the dark cavernous space. Pushing Catherine ahead, he marched her toward the light making her stumble on her five-inch heels with every shove. She whimpered and cursed, still alternating between submissive fear, outrage, and secret excitement.

The candles were set on a large black desk. Sitting behind it was none other than Miss Ginnel totally transformed into a latex domme in a shiny black catsuit cinched tight at the waist with buckled straps. Her full naked breasts were pushed out and together in lewd display.

"Well, well, little miss fancy brought down to the deep where whores get what they really deserve." She laughed.

Catherine's strength returned. "Release me at once you stupid slut! I'll buy and sell your ass a thousand times for this, goddamn it"

"oh god..." sighed Miss Ginnel, "Gag the screaming bitch would you Harry. She tires me so."

Harry grabbed a ballgag from the desk and quickly silenced the squirming Catherine, holding her firmly for Miss Ginnell. Catherine's eyes widened as Miss Ginell stood and came around the desk revealing the huge shiny strap-on that jutted up from her latex covered crotch. It bobbed obscenely as she strutted up to Catherine.

"Prepare her!" she smiled inches from Catherine's face.

Harry grabbed Catherine's sheer blouse and ripped it open, shredding it to pieces. Taking a sharp scary knife he cut off her tight skirt, popped off her lacey bra and slit the panties right off her thighs. Obviously now Catherine was quivering with real fear in just her heels and black thigh highs.

12