Catherine's New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing harshly I watch as he reaches out and encloses my hips with his hands, guiding me toward him in his kneeled position. My stomach muscles quiver as I watch him lean forward and rub his face into my mound, my sensitive hearing picking up the sound of him slowly inhaling my aroused scent. I struggle to keep my true image hidden from him as he looks up at me, sliding his tongue out toward my pussy and making licking motions but never touching me. One level of my control unexpectedly snaps and I reach out jerking his head forward, causing his tongue to slide between my pussy lips and lick my clit, the pleasure so intense it forces a raw cry from my throat. My head drops back on my shoulders and my mouth opens wide exposing my fully extended canines. I begin to growl when I feel him pushing two fingers up inside me, stroking my g-spot exactly how I crave it. I grind myself into his mouth feeling that tongue snake between my pussy lips over and over to lick my clit when all of a sudden I feel his mouth wrap around it and begin to suck. I jerk away from his greedy mouth quickly knowing that if he makes me cum it will be all over and I will never get his cock inside me.

So I abruptly pull him to his feet, kissing him hard, tasting the juices from my pussy on his lips and tongue before pushing him toward the bed to land on his back. I sense a little fear inside him as he slides farther up the bed making me crawl in after him. That fear just makes both of my hungers surge inside me. He finally stops when his head hits a pillow and I swing my leg over his body, straddle him and brushing my wet pussy over his cock as it lays against his belly. I watch the fear fade away from his eyes as he watches my pussy rub over his shaft. I moan as he pushes his hips upwards making the shaft spread my pussy lips apart and rub along my clit. His hands come to my hips and drags me harder along his cock at the same time as my hands slide up from his belly to rest on his chest. I lift my pussy off his cock and watch as he reaches down to rub the tip between the lips, smearing it with my juices. Then I feel it press against my opening and I plunge down hard, driving every incredible inch up inside me causing Allen's cry of pleasure to blend with my own and echo in the room.

I hold myself in place letting the muscles of my pussy stretch around his thick shaft. Then slowly I drag my tight opening up the length of his cock before slamming down once again, tearing a moan from deep inside his chest. I lean forward placing my weight on my hands against his chest and begin riding him. I work my pussy up to the head of his cock before sliding back down, stopping only when his balls press up against my ass. I feel his hands slide from my breasts down to my hips, digging his fingers into my flesh when he starts thrusting up into my body.

"Yes. Fuck me hard Allen." My voice echoing inside his mind.

The bed starts to creak under us as we pound into each other's bodies hard. The sound of flesh against flesh mixes with the wet sounds of a cock pumping into a wet cunt. My long fingernails drag across his chest drawing blood to the surface, the sight makes me lean over and run my tongue over the streaks of blood. Each lick drives me closer to loosing control as the taste of blood fills my mouth. My hands slide off his chest to land just above his shoulders on the bed and make my breasts rub over that light dusting of hair sending shooting pains of pleasure straight to my clit. I rise up and look down at Allen's face watching him lift his head from the bed to suck on one of my nipples. Keeping one hand on the bed supporting my weight and bringing the other to the back of his head, I hold his hungry mouth to my breast. He begins to growl deep in his throat as he sucks my nipple into his mouth. I close my eyes as the wicked pleasure of his mouth on my breast starts my cunt to gripping his cock severely, forcing him to drive up into me brutally. I scream when his teeth sink into my nipple, the last of my control finally breaking. My fingers in his hair pulls his mouth roughly from my breast and back down onto the bed. I hold his head still as I rear up over him, impaling my cunt onto his thick cock. I find his eyes closed tight and his mouth open, gasping for breath. I fill his mind with my demand making it echo and never end. "Harder. Harder."

The headboard bangs against the wall as he starts pumping his cock up into my cunt violently. The walls of my pussy get tighter around him as I grind my clit into the base of his cock. My stomach starts to clenches painfully, wanting to have its hunger for blood filled as much as my cunt needs its hunger for cum satisfied. I feel his cock starting to swell inside the tight confines of my cunt, my muscles stretching and squeezing him, sucking him deeper inside me. I hear him moaning and grunting under me as he tries to shove his cock into my belly.

"Deeper Allen." My voice growls as my hand wrenches his head to the side. I can see the rapid beat of his pulse just under his skin and hear his blood rushing through his jugular. I watch his veins bulge from his neck as he strains under me, trying to force his cock deeper into my cunt.

His hands slide from my hips down to my ass, grabbing my cheeks hard to ram me onto his cock. The urge to breed and mate driving Allen to use my cunt savagely. Then he roars with triumph and slams into the deepest part of my cunt, his cock stretching pushing at my cervix when the first shot of cum erupts from his cock. I growl out as his seed spills inside me and I lunge forward sinking my teeth into his neck. I feel fear shoot through his body as my teeth pop into the vein, his body jerking under me as his mind screams at him to get away even though his cock is still pumping his seed into my cunt. I feel his hands trying to pull my cunt from his cock but I only let him lift me up so far before using my strength to plunge my flesh back down to the hilt on his shaft again and again.

His fear triggers my orgasm sending spasms through out my body causing me to sink my teeth fiercely into his neck and making the blood squirt out into my mouth. I keep pumping my cunt on his cock hard, forcing his twitching flesh past the contracting and milking muscles to keep my orgasm from stopping. With all my control gone I can't stop him from feeling the sharp pleasure that is coursing through my body, and I know exactly when it happens to him. His hands that were trying to pull me off his cock are now pulling me on. His hips that had stopped pumping his shooting cock up inside my cunt once again start to pump him into me. I moan against his neck and relax the grip of my teeth in his vein. I feel one of Allen's hands slide to the back of my head and press my mouth hard into his neck.

"Feel it Allen. Let your mind feel my pleasure." My voice quietly tells his mind as each feeling I get goes through him. From every drop of blood in my mouth to every clench of my cunt on his cock he feels it through out his body and soul.

With all the sensations over loading his senses his cock remains hard inside my contracting cunt even after already filling me with cum once. I can feel his shaft thickening once again and I squeeze him tightly, letting my cunt clench around him till he finally starts to cum once more. My muscles milk him slowly, sucking the small amount of seed that he was left in his balls up inside me.

I carefully pull my teeth from his neck, trying not to tear him beyond repair. I lick my tongue over the skin taking away the spilled blood and to let my saliva begin the healing process. Hopefully by the time he wakes up tomorrow the wounds should be gone. I pull away and roll over beside him, easing his head onto my breast as I gather him close. I listen to his heartbeat and can tell that I almost took too much from him, which if I had suckled at his neck a couple more seconds I would have killed him. I give a sigh of relieve, feeling contentment settle over me as I begin to comb my fingers through his hair, gently commanding his mind to sleep.

"Sleep my love." I whisper to his tired mind and feel him snuggle closer and fall into a deep restful sleep.

Doing something that I've never done with anyone I've brought home before, I laid there with him. I listened quietly to the slow and steady sounds of his breathing, resting with him till my body started to feel the approach of the rising sun.

Gently I slide from the bed and tuck him under the covers. After dressing myself I leaned over kissing his lips one last time, wishing that I didn't have to leave him.

With a tender caress on his cheek I whisper once again. "Sleep my love."

I brush a lock of hair from his forehead and whisper. "I think that I will keep you around for a while love. Who knows, I might just keep you for eternity."

I walk from the room closing the door behind me. I send out a message to Jessica that my guest will be staying and not to worry about disturbing him when she cleans the room that he should sleep till late in the day. Then after making my way down to the special room I had built for my rest in the basement, I undress once last time. I slip into a silk gown before crawling between the satin sheets of my bed and sink into it's comfort, preferring it to a tight closed up coffin greatly. My last thoughts before sliding into darkness is of Allen and how I just may take his life and keep him with me forever.

The End.

12