Catherine's Revenge Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife fulfills her plan.
1.4k words
3.55
58.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she entered the spare room she found Claude standing above Amy. Both were naked and Amy was sucking on his heavy balls. "hey, she cried, lets not get ahead of ourselves."

They both turned to look at her. Catherine stood before them in her long thigh high leather boots and a matching leather cortise. He held a riding crop in her and she smiled wickedly at them. "Remember, this is about Brian's fantasy," she scolded. "We have to make sure he is happy, that's the deal." Her too accomplices smile willingly without understanding what they were about to do.

Catherine had planned well. She had presented this idea to her helpers as a birthday surprise. She had calculated every detail, even telling Claude that Brian might pretend to resist. As they walked down the hall she smiled inwardly. "I warned him," she thought, "I told him do anything but don't take away my pride." The pictures had stolen that from her and now she would have his.

The little troop walked down the hall, Catherine in the lead. She opened the door to the bedroom and there before them lay Brian, tied helplessly to the four-corner bed posts, masked and gagged. Claude immediately focused on Brian's 6-inch flaccid cock. It lay over his belly soft and helpless and to Claude's eye lonely. Catherine made her way to the head of the bed and whispered to Brian, "oh baby your gonna love this. She carefully moved to his cock as the couple watched. She took it in her hand and held it to her mouth. Her tongue flicked snakelike at its tip. Brian's cock began to grow as she pooped its circumcised head into her mouth. He moaned and tried to move.

Brian still felt the effects of the drug. He was in a hazy fog and when Catherine's mouth closed on him he felt the pleasure of her attention. He tried to speak but the gag stopped him. He batted his eyes and sought like but found none. His only stimulation was coming from Catherine's mouth and soon all his energy was focused there.

He felt the weight of another body on the bed and then another. He tried to squirm. He felt fear but realizing it was Catherine calling the shots he felt safe. He felt her mouth leave his cock and felt her pushing the now straining beast to the other side of the bed; there another set of lips fell on his heated cock. Another set of lips was licking his balls now and then those lips moved lower, the tongue moving down toward his semi-exposed bed. He heard Catherine's voice saying very sexily, "baby lift your butt up."

He did as he was asked and he felt what could only be a pillow being pushed up under his lower back. The tongue that tortured his balls now moved lower. "Oh god," his mind screamed," don't lick my ass." His resistance was futile and he felt a very wet sensation as the tongue worked its way into his ass. Claude was still sucking his hard cock and Brian could feel himself nearing orgasm. The added stimulation to his ass just fueled him further. He felt a thin object entering his ass. "Oh no oh no oh no," his inner voice wailed. He tried to pull away. It was no use.

Catherine mouth begun to lick and suck on Claude's cock. It was too wide to swallow so she contented herself with just swirling the tip of it with her tongue. Her job was not to finish Claude but to start him and she measured her work well. She saw Amy's finger begin to probe Brian's ass. Her husband's head shook from side to side. His cock gave his pleasure away. It seemed to her to be harder and bigger than she had ever seen. She saw Brian's belly contract. His whimpering sighs gave warning that his orgasm was near and now Claude sucked him furiously. Catherine could hear Claude swallowing and slurping and she new her husband had come.

Brian had given up all pretense of resistance as the finger worked deeply into him. He felt his throbbing cock jerk and squirt long lines of come into the mouth that serviced him so well. "God thank you Catherine," he thought as his orgasm subsided. He wondered to himself now how he could have ever thought of leaving Catherine. She was such a creative lover and he had never been bored with her. He was about to make up his mind to forgive her infidelity when he felt something odd entering his ass. It was the finger. This time it was covered with something. He felt a cold wet sensation there and it sent a shiver through him. Now there were two fingers. Wiggling. "Oh god no Catherine no," he tried to yell. He pictured her wearing a strap on. She had always wanted to do him that way but he had resisted. "Oh god not that."

Claude moved between Brian's legs. He reached up to his face and taking some of Brian's ejaculate he lubricated his cock. Catherine moved Amy away. She sat Amy on the edge of the bed and entered her with the riding crop. Amy wailed at the force of its entry and tried to move forward. Catherine held her still and worked the crop several inches inside Amy's dripping pussy. Claude watched and grinned at Catherine. He moved forward and pushed the head of his cock into Brian's frightened ass.

The girl's wail had set Brian's mind to calculation. He had no idea where or who anyone was in the room. His mind searched out for a connection to Catherine. A single word of reassurance was all he needed but none came. Then he felt it. Something hard and warm was entering his ass. Warm? Dildos are not warm. He tried to push it out which only seemed to let it slip further into him. He heard a man grunting. "Oh god Brian your ass is so tight, "a male voice moaned. Brian once again tried to fight but there was no way. The cock moved deeper and began to thrust in and out. He wanted to scream. To run to hide to put this all behind him. Slowly the pain eased and he began to feel his cock harden. The girl next to him was screaming Catherine's name and announcing her orgasm. The cock inside his ass seemed to grow and grow. Deeper it went and Brian's own cock was now achingly hard. He felt fingers on his face reaching under the mask. Catherine slipped it off. She had positioned him so that the camera would get his face in the shot. As the mask pealed away Claude began to fill Brian's ass with his hot come. "Fuck yes Brian, yes lover I am coming."

Brian was too stunned to say a word. His silence worried Amy and Claude but before they could openly express there concerns Catherine was shooing them off to the spare bedroom. She played the Dom to the hilt whacking their bare bottoms as they scurried out of the bedroom. She turned her attention now to Brian.

"Darling," she said flatly but with a hint of victory in her voice, "it is very bad form to spy. I guess now we are even. You see I know about your pictures. Now I have mine."

She went to the closet and retrieved the tape. She loaded into a VCR and switched on the television. Brian watched as his rape unfolded in front of him. "I'm leaving you darling. There will be a divorce and you will be generous. If you ever try to harm me, or if you fight the divorce, or if you fight me on money this tape will go to your Board. You should not be too unhappy. You don't love me, and all this amounts to is another business deal. Besides I think you liked it just a little." She informed Brian of the instructions she left with Amy to untie him and donned her knee length raincoat and left.

Still gagged Brian lay in a pool of his and Claude's semen. He thought and raged. He smiled dully to himself. "She did not say anything about hurting those two bastards," he thought. He settled back and waited for his new friends to return.