Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband encourages wife to have lover.
1.5k words
4.29
228.5k
109
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an unusual man, but you wouldn't know it on sight. Probably not many men have had such an urge to see their wife having sex with another man, especially not a man as outwardly normal and 'vanilla' as I. But our relationship became what it is because I worked hard for it to become polyandrous.

It all started for me long ago. Everybody has a kink, I believe. Mine is an inexplicable sexual weakness for erotica written with cuckoldry as a theme. I couldn't explain why that is true and wouldn't even attempt to try, in part because I feel that to try to quantify the urge is in some ways tantamount to apologizing for it. Either people understand, in which case no explanation is necessary, or they don't (and never will). Strictly speaking, I didn't want a purely cuckolded relationship with my wife because I didn't want to be deprived of her myself. But there was something that erotically stirred me at the thought of watching Cathleen with another man, especially a black man.

Cathleen was just 18 when we met, and I was 28. She has a curvy figure, with long brunet hair and pale white skin. Even though she was younger than I she was fairly sexually active before we met, and didn't seem to feel as though she had lost out by marrying at 20.

In the last year I had begun to try to get her interested in a menage å trio with another man. She was resistant for some time, thinking that my request signaled a lack in our relationship. I downloaded erotic stories with a cuckold themes from the internet and left them on the computer for her to find. I started bringing home more interracial porn and sharing it with her, dropping the occasional comment on how much it turned me on to see white women with black men. Eventually she came to see that my fantasy was not a bad thing for her at all. After a few months she began to get into the idea as a fantasy, and started to talk dirty to me during sex about imaginary lovers. My immediate physical reaction was for my cock to throb get harder within her. I flipped her over and took her with renewed passion. She clearly enjoyed the reaction and started pouring it on. Her talk became much more explicit and coarser. I couldn't help myself any longer and came hard inside her. Rather than let the moment pass, I scooted down between her legs and started to lick her with abandon, crying out that her lover's cum tasted good in her pussy. Cathy climbed up onto her knees and proceeded to ride my mouth. Her dirty chatter continued as I pleasured her to completion several times until her legs gave out.

The next morning I brought her breakfast in bed, and generally spoiled her for the day. We didn't talk about the night before. But our lovemaking had graduated to a new thing, and we started to increasingly include role playing like that night. After a month she started to want to take the fantasy deeper, but not actually physically fulfill it. However, she insisted that she have the right to experiment on her own as to how to accomplish the next step. I heartily agreed, feeling that she needed to be comfortable and that couldn't happen with me hanging over her every move.

She began to spend more time on the internet, in the computer room alone. It was hard on me, as I was dying of curiosity. She made it a habit to clear the browser after her sessions, and keeping me teased by not having intercourse with me afterwards. Instead, she climbed on the bed and simply spread her thighs for me to orally please her as she continued the sexy erotic talk about her lover.

After a week, she let me into the room to see her in action. My cock sprung to attention as I watched her slowly teasing a black man on a live cam site! She kneaded her large breasts for him, twisting her nipples through her baby blue tank top. In turn he started stroking his manhood. I stayed out of the camera as Cathy let a strap fall off her shoulder, revealing the dark of her nipple contrasted against her pale white skin. His stroking became more intense as her fingers found her hard nipple. I dropped my pants as I saw her wedding ring sparkle as she showed herself off. Without thinking I started to play with my own cock, unable to help but stare at her ring with her nipple as a back drop. Cathy rose and pealed off her panties, revealing her secret to this man. She let her hands wander, and it was not long before we were all cumming! She logged off and we went to our bed. Again she spread her legs for me to orally please her. Now, with the visual of this black man in both our heads, her erotic talk became even more torrid and explicit.

After she had finished cumming she lifted my head so we could have eye contact. "George, do you really want to go forward with this? I've decided I might be ready to invite another man into our bed, but I don't want it to hurt us. I know that you wanted this, but I need to know that if I go forward you will see this to the end. I know I'll always love you, but I can't guarantee what I'll feel about the other man, or even how it will all fit together. "

I rested my head between her creamy thighs, while the scent of her pussy filled my lungs. "I've always wanted this honey. Maybe I'm just different than other men, but I am turned on by the idea of bringing another man into our relationship."

"Turned on, I know," she said. "But I need to know that you will still love me if you see me with another man, that's what I need. If I agree to try this, really try this, you have to agree to see our relationship to where ever it goes. Do you really think you can taste my pussy with another man's seed dripping onto your tongue? How do you think you will react to the smell of mixed sweat of me and 'him' afterwards?"

"Yes, honey, I want to explore this with you. Like I said, I've always wanted this, and I promise not to leave you if you help me at least resolve this need I have. It started as my need, and I opened up to you to finally know, once and for all, where this need leads. I've tried to live a vanilla life, really I have. But this need isn't going away. I can't help it, and I think there is no other way for me to work this out."

She stared into my eyes for a long moment, looking for any conflicting signs to what I was saying before saying, "Okay. It is settled, but I want to test you before we get too far into this. I don't want to get emotionally involved with another man, perhaps even fall in love with him, without knowing that your feelings are solid. So I am going to be in control of this whole thing by starting going out on Saturday nights on dates. I have a man in mind, and don't ask anything about him! Until I am satisfied that our relationship can withstand this, it is enough for you to know that your wife is out with another man. If you want to encourage me to get to know another man, you will stay at home when I am out and wait for me to come home. And no watching porn or touching yourself either! I want to know if you can handle this or not, and your reaction will be tainted if you have let your fantasies get the better of you. Can you live with my conditions?"

My heart was heavy and my cock throbbed. Here was my wife offering to fulfill my lifelong fantasy of seeing my woman with another man. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was worried about the possibility that she could fall for 'him'. I felt torn between my love for her, and my fantasy of seeing her in the throes of passion with another man. That was the twist. The need for this had not abated in my life, but there was still the risk of the unknown. Who was this man? Did I know him? What would this man think of me? Would I be embarrassed if I met him? How would we 'gel' as a trio? I had so many questions flowing through my soul. But I knew what my answer would be ultimately. I knew that my need to experience this had to be answered. I knew that I could not continue to live my vanilla life without KNOWING, once and for all, if this was just a fantasy, or who I really was.

"Yes, let's do this," I answered.

"Good, I have a date tomorrow night, and I'm going shopping in the afternoon for some new clothes. You can sleep in the guest room tonight honey, and think about what you've committed to."