Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

. . . . And I found something out about myself . . . . I liked it!

It all started when I entered his apartment. His whole demeanor was so different. He wasn't shy about what he wanted, hands going right for my skirt and under. I hadn't said yes yet, or anything else. His mouth kissed mine and his hands whet wherever they wanted. I felt too weak to resist as his hands found my panties and unceremoniously ripped them off my body. No man has ever been so forceful with me, and I was afraid, but turned on in that state. His fingers found my married white pussy and started their magic. I was cumming for him instantly. I felt violated, but also that I wanted it. He obviously knew he had me on his line after last night. His fingers kept working down there and I came several times for him. There was no denying my desire for him, and my breath was fast and quick as this Black man TOOK me! Right there, right then. No negotiation, I was his bitch now and I knew it.

He ordered me (ORDERED!!) to strip and lay on the floor. I complied, spread eagle and open for him. He ordered me (ORDERED!!!) to refer to him as Master whenever we are in private henceforth. I agreed and called him Master right there. He took out a camera and snapped many pictures of my naked married body on his living room floor. He didn't ask.

Then he started to take me again. Ravish me, oh yeah he did! His hands claimed every inch of my skin, his lips were everywhere. He pinched the undersides of my breasts and sucked hickies on the inside of my thighs, a message to George he explained.

When he was done leaving those claiming marks on his white whore he climbed between my legs. I instinctively opened my self for him. I couldn't help but to submit to this Man, and he was such a Man with me, taking me and making me submit to his whim. Without even asking about birth control he started to work his massive cock around the outer lips of my pussy. Then he just started to slide in and out in and out in and out, deeper with every stroke. It was not long before he was in virgin territory and I was cumming uncontrollably for this Man, this Black Man that now has claimed me.

Once he had the whole length inside he just held it there and throbbed!! Oh Diary, now I know what all the talk about not going back is about!! He was so deep inside me . . . . . It probably would have hurt more (it did take a bit to get comfortable with his cock), if not for the fact that I was in such heat for this Man and had cum so many many times before he took my virginity. I know how stupid that sounds, because I've had sex before. But it was NEVER like Randy!! So in a real way I feel like he took my virginity. Maybe it was my white wife virginity for my (yes my) Black man.

Randy was not shy at all in his desire to take me. Once I was accustomed to his size he proceeded to pound my pussy. The stretching was almost unbearable that first time. He did not stop, or ask. Just like when I lost my 'original virginity' I had to just get through. He started calling me his bitch and that he was going to give me what I needed then he washed the inside of my pussy with his hot cum.

He took me several more times tonight, each time my pussy started to enjoy his cock more and more. He never once asked about birth control, and never offered to either wear a condom or pull out. Clearly he was marking his territory.

Poor George, I thought as I drove home. But he wanted this, and now I did too.

When I got home I revealed to George that I had given myself to Randy and that this was his last chance to change his mind. He didn't back down. But after tonight I doubt I can stop seeing Randy. I let George give me oral but no more of my pussy for him! I might be a married white woman who had given herself to a Black lover but I still am not ready to have sex with more than one man on a regular basis. So of course the man that I would choose to be with is Randy. He clearly wants my sex more. He has shown me that I have a submissive streak, which I never knew with my husband.

Diary, Randy has me completely . . .

12