Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 08

Story Info
Continuation of a hard core interracial cuckoldry story.
1.5k words
4.32
97.5k
24
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is chapter 8 of a series featuring hard core interracial cuckoldry as a central theme. It is not meant for every reader. If this theme offends you, or you don't happen to like it I don't give a damn. Move on. If this theme is of interest to you, please feel free to read on.

*

I finally dozed off around 4 in the morning. The sounds of their lovemaking had long subsided by then, and I had drained my balls listening.

There was a subtle feeling I felt when I awoke that had slipped a wrung, or two, in my wife's view. The video was yet another new boundary that Randy had broken with her beyond what Cathleen and I had done. I had come to accept Randy's Alpha male role with my wife, yet they seemed to push my limits and know just how far to go. It was uncanny, and I just knew that Randy was directing the whole thing. I would have been mad that she let him video her sucking and fucking his black pole, except that by letting me see it I demurred. This was the first time I actually got to see him take her, so my anger was melted by the hunger to see my wife and her Black lover in action.

It made me so fucking hot . . . . I was in god damn heat, panting for more - hoping and wishing that I might be invited into the room with them. Since she brought Randy home Cathy made me move out of the master bedroom completely.

"Randy needs the drawer and closet space for his clothes," she explained.

The other members of the cuckold's group nodded knowingly when I mentioned it at the meeting. The had a nickname for the path of the wife and cuckold, the acceptance of need. It starts with the white couple's need for a Black lover. Most of the men in the group felt the need, and encouraged the wife. The wives in the group had typically agreed to date a black man either at the husband's insistence, or out of a curiosity. Then the wife begins to taste those Black pheromones when exposed to Black men, first by kissing, then more intensely by eventually tasting their thick cum. The wife then becomes aware that she now has developed the need for Black cock, not merely a curiosity. She may try to fight it at first, or at least to control her burgeoning desires. In the end she will fail and accept that she is hooked on Black cock. Together, then, the white couple can begin to understand that need and accept the dominance of the wife's Black lover within their relationship. Finally the wife will grow to love, not just lust after, her Black lover. Meanwhile the husband will grow to accept that he must share his wife's love (having already given her sexual favors) and admire her choice to become a Black cock addicted wife.

She still said that she loved me, but I knew that she was falling more in love with Randy. She strode around the house nude in the morning when they ate breakfast, which drove me crazy. When he left she walked him to the front door, still naked for the whole neighborhood to see, and gave him a lusty kiss goodbye. I was in the kitchen and saw them whispering just before he parted.

"So, did you like the video?" Cathy asked me in a sexy tone as she sat on the sofa.

I entered the room and answered, "Yeah, I have to admit that I did."

"Don't tell me about it - SHOW ME!"

She spread her thick thighs wide for me and I could see just how much Randy had loosened up my wifes' pussy. I didn't know how many times he took her last night, but I heard them go at it again just before they got out of bed. His cream was clearly deposited in her, and starting to flow out.

"Come and get it! Remember you wanted this! You begged me for it, and now this cream pie is for you babe. Come and get it. Taste my lover and I . . . Think about what you saw on the video. Think about his Black cock sliding inside your wife."

The temptation was impossible to deny. Kneeling before her altar, I worshiped, licking and sucking like a starving savage.

"That's it George, taste his Black cum! God knows I have! Randy and I taste good together don't we? I think so, and I've sucked him back to hardness after he's had me dozens of times now, so I know!"

As she taunted me a large, hot drop of Randy's cum slipped onto my tongue. I felt the sting of humiliation to taste her cum, once mixed with mine, now mixed with his. At the same time my cock throbbed. I began to suck and suck to try to get all his cum from her that I could. I felt this animal like need to reclaim my wife's pussy, to clean her. I brought her to several orgasms before she moved my mouth from her lips.

"I have to tell you something George," she said. "Randy and I have been talking quite a bit and we both think that it would be best if he were to move into the house. Why should my man have to pay some blood sucking white landlord when he could live here? Anyway, it is a real let down for me when he has to leave."

"I'm not sure Cathy . . ."

"Why?" she quickly started, interrupting me. "You encouraged me to date, and didn't stop me when I warned you that I might start to develop deeper feelings for him! I've been seeing him for months now. What is it? Are you afraid of what the talk around the neighborhood will be?" she demanded.

"Yeah, and why not? Don't you think we might want to keep this under wraps?" I answered.

"I've got news for you, husband of mine, the neighbors know! We had a little dinner party here last night while you were hanging out with the other cuckolds. I introduced Randy as my new lover to everyone that bothered to answer our invitation. Sure, some of our neighbors figured it out when he went over to invite them. But most of them came over last night, and know that he is my lover and you are a cuckold husband. I have to admit that several of the wives on our street seemed impressed by what I'm up to."

I was in shock, kneeling there between her spread thighs watching her Black lovers cum drip onto our sofa. I couldn't believe what she was telling me.

"Here, I take it that you need to do some more thinking since you are not talking," she said as she laced her fingers through my hair and brought my mouth back to her sex. I felt a relieve there, at home licking her folds - tasting the mix of her and her lover's passion. I felt safe there, as though everything that she had just told me was that much less threatening . . . .

"Anyway," she started less aggressively, "Randy and I feel like our relationship has grown to the point where we don't want it to be some sordid affair. We are in love and want to live together. Don't misunderstand, I still love you too, honey. I didn't think it was possible to love more than one man simultaneously, remember how reluctant I was at the start of our journey? Well here I am, just like you wanted!"

I wasn't ready to accept him living in our house. But, I didn't want to leave the safety of her sex. Her pussy became my meditation place at that moment.

"That's it George, lick my pussy . . . don't say anything . . . . just think about how much you are enjoying the taste of Randy and I together . . . you want to see his black cock taking that little white pussy then you just go along . . . you'll keep getting what you want honey!"

I knelt there for some time, surrendering as I gave her oral sex. When she was ready she lifted my head from between her thighs and went to the bathroom without saying anything. I heard the shower running and knew that she was done with me for the time. Standing, I saw my reflection in a mirror that hung in the living room. I was a sight! My eyes were bloodshot, my lips and cheeks caked in cum, and my cock was still tellingly hard and throbbing beneath my pajamas!

I went to the kitchen and fixed a coffee. While at the table I mused about what Cathy had told me, wondering who was who among the neighbors. Who didn't show? Who did? What did they think? 'A man could go crazy thinking about all this,' I thought.

Cathy walked into the kitchen, wearing her bathrobe, and fixed herself a cup of joe. She sat at the table, taking care not to give me a show. She brushed her long brunette curls deep in thought.

"So, are you ready to take this to the next level George?" she eventually asked.

"Yes. I think I am . . . ."