Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 10

Story Info
The situation grows even more sexually charged.
4.4k words
4.29
87.8k
22
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story that involves hard core interracial cuckoldry as a central theme. If you object to Black into White cuckoldry this story isn't for you, and I don't suggest reading further.

*

Our house settled into an uneasy peace after Randy moved in.

Cathleen was obviously still becoming accustomed to her need for his cock. She had begun to confide in me like a girlfriend about it - that her pussy had become so opened by his size that it had developed an itch (if you will), that only he seemed able to scratch. Having seen his cock, I could see the problem. Not that I made a point of checking out other men. But, I've seen enough porn to know that Randy is exceptionally well endowed. Cathleen and I had been together since she was in high school, and we had only been with each other for the ten years since. She started her relationship with him (and that is what it is, not just some cheap sex), used to me. Slowly she just got used to his manhood (which is roughly twice the length and width of mine), and started calling him more and more for sex.

Randy insisted upon moving in that Cathleen stop working and stay home with him. His motivation was clear, she had ceased to merely be with him as a novelty (as their relationship had started out), or as equal lovers (because her pussy had come to need his cock in particular). Now he had become Master of our home, and he wanted his prize available for him at all times.

Cathleen gave her notice at work. It strained finances some at first. But things soon worked out.

I was uneasy about the situation with Randy living in our home. I could see in Cathy's eyes when she pleaded with me about how much she had come to need Randy's love making that he now had an erotic spell over her, one that she was powerless to resist, which made me subject to him under her. I felt a measure of humilation because of my new place in the home and because I was the only one working. Strangely, I also found myself sensually stimulated by the humiliation. How can I begin to explain why knowing that my wife's Black lover is stretching out her pussy at will makes my balls throb as I sit at my desk working? How can I elucidate the finer points of twisting regret that I offered my wife to this Black man, yet that my cock drips with anticipation at the thought of her spreading those creamy thighs in submission to him?

There is no way to illuminate you unless you also are gripped by the same strings of erotic desire and neediness.

Since moving in it is clearly Randy that is most at ease in our home. There is no sense of anything unusual in his moods and actions. It seems that to have a white couple controlled through sex with the wife is totally natural to him. He has not tried to hide his presence, and thinks nothing of sunning himself on the front lawn on a Saturday when all my white neighbors are mowing their lawns and waxing their cars. He changed the answering machine message right away, and now it says that Randy, Cathleen, and George are out. Randy is very much the exhibitionist, often walking around the house in the nude sometimes even with the shades open.

I was approached by Joe, the neighbor across the street, just yesterday. "Could you please have your wife and her boyfriend close the shades when they fuck?" he demanded in a condescending tone. "I've caught my wife checking them out several times this week already!"

I started to spend more time with Carl, my guide from the cuckold's group, one on one. These nights out were always encouraged by Randy.

"It's a good idea for you to have someone to talk to during this transition," he would say. "Go out and have a beer and a talk. Just don't interrupt us when you get home."

I took that as a hint that Randy wanted an evening alone with my wife, and always complied. My nights with Carl were in addition to my weekly meetings at the cuckold group. The group had been a real pillar for me during this time. There were already several members that had crossed over to full time live in situations when I had joined. As a rule, the deeper one had entered into the experience of being cuckolded the more highly that member was regarded by the group collectively. There was a decision by several of the Black bulls to demand a deepened commitment from the white wives that they had accepted recently. Randy was one of those bulls. So, his decision to take my wife and I deeper under his wing was not alone. But it felt somewhat flattering to be accepted in this wave of indoctrination.

My stature was elevated, but the group still had much to offer in terms of my growth within the relationship of my wife and her lover. The senior cuckolds all studied a type of tantric meditation that they had developed purely around the need of white husbands to give their white wife to a Black man. It was not open to one timers. The meditations were meant for white couples that had decided to submit to a Black man - full time / real time only. It was rumored that these cuckolds were able to reach unbelieveable erotic heights though the meditation. Admitance to any part of the group is by invitation only, and even though I had moved to a higher level I would have to wait until approached for the next level of wisdom.

In the meantime, it increasingly became my role to approach and empathize with new members at the group meetings. I would gently assure the new cucks that it was, in fact, perfectly natural to be turned on at the sight of another man taking an interest in your wife. All of them seemed to struggle with accepting the initial urge, mostly because of social restraints. Once they got over the first part, accepting that they actually wanted their wives to have sex with Black men wasn't a jump. Let's just face it - there is NOTHING like the contrast of a white woman's soft pink folds coddling a hard dark Black cock! I made myself available to the new members just as Carl had done for me. I still needed Carl (he was more senior than I, having lived full time live in for over a year and counting), but was able to assist others beneath me within the structure.

The cuckold group kept me busy, that's for sure. I started to get a great deal of personal fulfillment seeing other white husbands that had the same obsession that had propelled me to this point. Randy and Cathleen seemed to enjoy having the house to themselves, and I often fell asleep masturbating to the cries of my wife begging for his cum.

I came home from work one day about a month after Randy had moved in, and he popped his head out of the master bedroom door and asked, "George, how'd you like to watch tonight as I take my little white slut?"

I felt a lump in my throat. I had only seen them once, and he had been very aggressive in taking her. Still the humiliation of seeing my little white wife submit to him had turned me on, and as much as Cathleen needed him, I needed her. I had only been able to see my wife's creamy sweet breasts and pussy rarely since Randy assumed control. Oh, I often gave her long sessions of oral sex when Randy was done with her. But I was almost always blindfolded. No, they were in a relationship, and a couple. My wife had stipulated before agreeing to my foolish request that she make love to him that she only wanted one relationship at a time. She NEVER cheated on Randy with me! If he told her to allow me to lick her pussy, then I got to! If he told her to show off her ample breasts, I got a flash of my wife's tits!

This man had controlled everything once my wife committed to a relationship with him. The humbling feeling of knowing that they had a commited relationship made me throb wantonly for Cathleen, a heated, unrequited, erotic pulse.

"Yes, Master Randy! I would very much like to see," I responded.

"OK. The only thing is that you have to stay all night and watch it ALL. No matter how many times I take my woman, or how."

"Yes, Sir. I promise to stay."

"Well then get undressed and come on in!" he said with a smile.

There was no attempt on his part to hide his enjoyment of his position within our house.

I went to my room and undressed as ordered. Then I entered the master bedroom. I saw Cathleen tied spread eagle on my old bed. Her Black lover had marked her up with dark black and blue hickies, all around her nipples and at the soft of her tummy above her pussy! She was blindfolded and wearing headphones. Her pussy, once such snug little lips, betrayed the stretching that sex with Randy had wrought. The other thing that I noticed was that she wasn't shaven anymore. When they first started their relationship she had been shaved, at his insistance. Sometime later when he asked me I told him that she had always shaved while we were married. Now, her pubic hair was over grown, and nappy with his cum.

Marking was often a topic of conversation at the cuckold group. Why was it that the Black lovers so loved to leave hickies all over our wives breasts, tummies and upper thighs? We all kept asking each other like we didn't know. But just beneath the surface we all knew that it was all about letting us know in the most primal sense that this Black man has had his way with our wife.

Randy pointed to a chair in the corner, "Sit!"

I did. Then he proceeded to tie me securely, leaving my hand free just enough so that I could reach my cock.

Without another word he climbed onto the bed and started to touch my wife - graze of a fingertip here, causing a moan from Cathleen. His palms flowed up her pale thighs to grip her hips, as a sharp gasp escaped Cathleen's curled lips. His dark hands explored at will, causing a deeper erotic tones to resonate from within her inner sexual being.

I was in awe of the sight before me, as Randy's dark hand seized Cathleen's heavily marked breast. He pulled it to his mouth, and started sucking hard on her nipple. I had longed to see Randy sexing Cathleen for so long, and had masturbated thinking about it countless times, that I could hardly believe that I was finally seeing them in action. When I fantasized about this moment in the past my cock would always get rock hard. Strangely, my cock was not at it's maximum rigidity at this moment as I viewed them in action. It was hard, but felt abnormally cumbersome, thick and heavy with erotic passion. I resisted the urge to touch it because I knew that I was unlikely to be able to hold out for long once I did. The tip was moist with precum, unbidden.

Randy was still taking full pleasure in my wife's breast, as her moans of pleasure rose in intensity, and her breath grew increasingly rapid. I was immediately aware that I was about to witness my wife expereince an orgasm by another man for the first time in my life! Randy's free hand went straight for her pussy, and started to swirl at the top of her pussy in a slow, definitive and decisive motion. It was a such a tease, knowing as he must that she was already on the verge. The net effect of his attack was to draw out her orgasm, and lengthen the moment as she converged upon the cusp. Just then Cathleen let out a sound sensually raw from within that I had been unaware her vocal chords could have produced it - an uninhibited, eroticly charged resonance that could best be recalled as this:

"UOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -(half second of complete silence, and then) AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Randy changed the nature of his mouth upon her breast to soft kisses, as the fingers at her pussy started slipping within, turning the moisture within all over her lips. Seeing my wife's cum on Randy's dark Black fingers was a final confirmation of her succuming to his erotic skills, should I have needed such confirmation. His fingers continued to draw out her cum, he spread her lips for me to see. A small deluge of her precious juices serenely poured out of her and onto the bed. The scent of Cathleen's sexuality filled my lungs. I had been enraptured at the sight and perfume of her luscious cum, when I became aware that Randy had stopped moving his fingers. I glanced up to see him grinning at me, cleaarly satisfied at the purely dominant place he commanded in this situation.

He proceeded to rise up and swing his leg over Cathleen's curvy hips. The thickness of his cock was full, and it was an awesome sight to see just inches from my wife's exposed lips. Randy's manhood was so massive that he was able to mount her with his legs outside of hers, a position from which I could never possibly have achieved a decent penetration! My heart was thrashing in torrents as I watched him move the head of his manhood to her succulent sex lips. They pliantly offered no resistance as he began to press inward and take his prize.

Slowly, he took the treasure I had so foolishly had offered so long ago. I watched in equally matched parts fright and yearning as his Black manhood slipped lazily in by the inch, then out to the tip. Each time he withdrew I dealt with the increasing discomfiture of seeing Cathleen's cum coating his hard, dark stick. But if I am to be truthful, the awkwardness of the systematic humbling of this sight caused no loss of composure. Instead I felt two astonishing and overpowering senses. The first was an absolute tranquility that was totally unique to the moment. By seeing them join as a couple the fear quotent of anticipation was over. There was no possibility to deny the union before my eyes. The second feeling that overtook me was of a certain pride in my wife. Might this seem eccentric? I am sure! But to see how hard Cathleen was able to make such a sexual animal as Randy somehow reinforced (and even immensely intensifed) my attraction to her. I was proud that she was still the foxy hot woman that I originally succumed to, and the proof was right before my eyes as this younger man's rock hard manhood coarsed into her sex.

Randy's pace started to increase once he had fed his manhood into my wife fully. It was slow at first, then in increased in fierceness. Faster, he started to slam his hips to hers. Cathleen's cries rose in intensity as if to channel Eros himself!

I had the pleasure of watching his rod pull out almost to the tip, then back within, taking my wife over and over. Randy's balls slapped up and down between their ass cheeks, creating a sound effect much like a tolling bell.

Randy started to swirl his hips as he took Cathleen, clearly loosening her pussy up even more in the process! I couldn't believe my eyes at the elongation of my wife's sex lips! It answered the question in my mind as to why Cathleen had insisted that he had stretched her like no other before! I now understood her addiction to this Black man's lovemaking. The humiliation within my chest grew . . .

My hand could resist no longer, here at the sight of the total domination of my wife's sacred pussy by such a brutal sexual assault. They were nearing climax, as was I. Cathleen's cries were so much sharper than what I had overheard until now that the vocal range was unbelieveable!

"Yeah, watch now little man . . . watch my spunk in yo' wife! Cum on yo' hand, show how much ya like what you seein'!" Randy screamed to me as his pumping reached it's crescendo.

Powerless, I came upon his order. Thick and white my cum coated my hand, cock and tummy.

Randy kept his manhood in my wife as their lover's completion subsided. When he had shrunk a bit, he started slipped out of her reddened lips that were light pink previously. My mouth was agape as I watched my wife's lips slowly reliquish her lover's manhood, inch by inch. I saw those folds holding on to his manhood, yearning for him to stay, yeilding ever so slowly.

Randy arose off and went to the head of the bed. He proceeded to take the headphones off Cathleen.

"So, my little slut, how's MY pussy feeling?" Randy asked.

"Oh, Master Randy, no one could ever compete with you!" She answered in a sexual tone.

"Yes, yes, I know," he said, as he shot a smirk in my direction. "You just LOVE being my little white sex slut, don't you? This is what you've wanted all your life, isn't it? All those years living the 'white bread - vanilla life', you were always fantasizing about being a strong Black man's little white whore! Oh, I know your mind was wandering as you sat in church, rubbing those thighs until you secretly came on the pew! But you can't beat your nature, and here you are fulfilling it!"

"Yes Sir! I have no idea how you KNOW about it, though! How do you get inside my head, well I know how you get in one . . . "Cathleen said with a giggle. "Really I know that deep down you are right about everything you are saying. All these years what I really needed is what you are giving me now!"

Randy paused for a moment, looked right at me then said, "Admit that you NEED me! Admit your LOVE for me!"

"Yes, Master Randy! I'll always love you. But, I'll always have a love for George too. But you already knew that. I DO love you, though, and I can't deny that you have a part of my heart," my wife confessed.

I had never heard my wife so clearly profess her feelings for Randy. Anytime I had attempted to broach the topic of her feelings for him she always rebuffed my attempt, insisting that I had agreed not to intervene as a stipulation of her accepting my wish for her to have sex with this man. In some ways I felt stung to hear the confession. But the nip quickly abated when I realized that it was no surprise to me! I had known Cathleen for too long to even begin to think that she would be this involved with a man without those kind of feelings. She was not promiscuous by nature. Rather, she favored building a relationship with a man over a one night stand kind of sex. I sifted my emotions about what she had admitted and found some things to feel good about. First, my wife is not just some slut, she is a lady. Cathleen had reserved herself for a man that she loved. Second, my wife still loved me. I knew our bound was forever at that instant. If she still loved me after everything she had experienced through Randy then our love was the strongest thing ever! I felt a bond with her, deeper than ever. I realized that testing this bond with Randy had proved our love.

The thing I knew I had no choice but to accept was that my wife had enough love within her to need two men in her life. I provided a support for her that Randy was not capable of, an emotional partner that could always empathize with her need for a sensitive man. Randy provided the physical element, coarse sexual power and prowess that every woman secretly craves.

As I thought through all of my emotions, I felt Randy's gaze. His eyes were not harsh. We both knew our places with Cathleen, and each other. He had become her Master through sex, and mine through her. My head tilted lower, and I looked up as a submissive to my wife's Black lover.

I was surprized that Randy did not try to get Cathy to denounce her love for me. Instead he said, "I've got a surprize for you, little woman!"

He took off the blindfold that Cathleen had been wearing. She opened her eyes and as they grew accustomed to the room she became aware of my presence for the first time! The flushness that had been covering face during the sex had bee residing until that moment. Then she went totally red in embarassment, and knowledge of exposure! She looked at the cum on my hand and tummy, realizing that I had been present all along, and clearly it was shocking to her.

"Oh George . . . I didn't know . . . I hope you can handle what you saw and heard! You have to understand that I never meant to hurt you, and I'll never understand how you could watch Randy and I make love without dying of jealousy. But this is all so complicated . . . " Cathleen said as she tried to find a balance for the situation.

She gave a look at Randy that was part hurt, part pleading. There was no question in my mind that she thought this was humilation that was too far. Yet in her heart I know that she still needed Randy, thus the inner conflict.

12