Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 11

Story Info
The anniversary party.
2.3k words
4.09
96.7k
23
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a continuing story which features hard core, Black into white interracial cuckoldry as a central theme. This theme is not for everyone. If this theme offends you, I don't suggest reading this particular story, or any other chapter in this series.

*

Once Randy had invited me to witness his sexing my wife Cathleen the mood in the house became much more comfortable. He had moved into our house about a month before that, and until that night there was an uneasy pall over the dwelling. That night brought into focus several things once and for all. Most important, Randy had tricked Cathleen into admitting that she was in love with him while unknown to her I was in the room. It was tough to hear my wife profess her love for another man. But she had also admitted to still loving me also. The move was quite wise on Randy's part, because it finally forced an issue that was causing the most unease in our house. By having Cathleen's feelings finally out in the open, I could feel secure in the relationship with her.

Randy's decision to allow me to start watching their love making made me feel more like a part of our polyamourous relationship. I was not entitled to make love with my wife, and knew that that was not going to be permitted by her lover. But seeing his expert technique allowed me to feel that he was probably the only man able to satisfy her sexual needs now. I was always tied up as I watched them joining as lovers, with my hand free to allow me to masurbate. It was exquisite to see Randy's massive Black rod covered in my wife's sugary sex syrup.

I felt an entire range of emotions, deeper and more profound than ever before in my life. Seeing my wife open her sacred white thighs for this Black man made feelings of humilation, inadequecy, eroticism, longing, hunger, craving, and strangly fulfillment, all churned through my heart. I felt rewarded by Randy for initially bringing me into the room as they had sex.

Cathleen was too much a lady to have been able to allow that to happen without his decision to push her in that exhibitionist direction. She had been reluctant at first, and was not very hot on the idea of allowing me to see her with her Black lover. Randy refused to listen to her protests to my presence. In time she stopped resisting the situationand Randy stopped tying her to the bed during the sessions. Once that changed Cathleen started to seem to begin to enjoy the dynamic that my attendance brought. She started talking to me as he took her, teasing me and telling me to watch a 'real man' take her pussy.

The pushing of the erotic envelope did not stop with my wife's new found enjoyment in teasing me. Sometimes Randy would take her from behind while she held herself up from the arms of the chair to which I was tied! She would smile at me, mouthing 'Thank You', as he frimly held her hips and drove his massive cock into the pussy that I had invited him to pleasure himself through. Cathleen occasionally let her breasts dip in those sessions allowing her rock hard nipples to graze my thighs as Randy fufilled her pussy. Whenever she chose to tantalize me with her nipples she would give me a quick wink, just to let me know that it was on accident.

All these developments unravelled slowly, like pouring honey from a bottle. The satisfaction of achieving this relationship was just as sweet as that honey, and I had never felt such a profound bond with my wife. At the six month anniversary of Randy moving into our home we decided to celebrate and have a party. We invited all of our new friends. Blacks that Randy had introduced us to, as well as the members of the cuckold support group that had become my social circle.

One of the issues that came up when Randy moved into our home was that any sense of keeping this situation secret was thrown out the window. Our parents and old group of friends had become aware of what was going on at our house rather quickly because Randy insisted on being the sole person to answer the phone. It was a pure humilation and shame for us both, such open admission that we needed this man. His manhood and technique had created a situation that perhaps only he could sexually satisfy Cathleen any longer. The parents still called, and Randy did not keep us from talking to them. Mostly they ignored the situation, not knowing what to make of it, only occasionally making the condescending remark. Our old friends calls faded out after a couple of months. The circle of friends was now exclusively made up of Black Masters and members of the cuckold group.

We were all excited about throwing this party to commemorate this anniversary of sorts. Cathleen made up nice invitations on the computer and planned on the food. My sweet wife decided to note on the invitation that there was going to be a contest for all the white women, and that the most risqué dressed would be the winner. The invitations made a point to let the guests know that everyone was welcome to stay the night, and in fact it was preferred if they chose to drink.

The whole thing was a smashing success, THE social event of the season for the group. It even surpassed the occasional dances that the group would occasionally rent halls and throw. The cuckolds wives all came with their Black lovers, and husbands in tow. Since our party was in our home instead of some rented hall, it provided the wives the opportunity to finally dress as scantily as possible. As a matter of pride none of the wives wanted to let down their Black lovers, and every outfit allowed easy access. Shirts were open to the tummy, and skirts were almost to the ladies pussies!

As people arrived and the party began to ramp up it was not at all unusual to see a Black man just reach into the open shirt of his white slut and show off his markings. It turned into a contest unto itself among the Blacks, and made the cuckolded husbands faces turn red with embarrassment.

I am still not sure with one of the wives stripped off their panties first. But by 11 there was a small pile of panties on the living room floor. White soccor mom type women walked panty free about the party. The Black men started showing off their prize pussies! Randy really got into the act with my wife making my heart sink by allowing one of his friends to actually finger Cathleen's sex as he proudly showed off his treasure! I was shocked that not only did Cathy not protest, she spread her legs and kissed his chest as he touched her!

I was pretty drunk by that time, as were most of the cuckold husbands. We had taken to congregating in the kitchen by then, drinking and bonding under our common circumstance. We were all crimson in the face at the sheer public sexuality that our wives were allowing on this special night. I am sure that I was not the only cuckold that was getting a thrill to see my fellow cuckold's wive's bare tits, asses and pussies!

I remember being glad that the house was so big, because otherwise sleeping would have been quite tight. It was well past midnight, and the rest of the house seemed like it was getting a little quiet. The cuckolds entered the living room to see all our wives naked and in action giving the Black men oral sex! But the wives were not with their lovers. Instead they were pleasing each other's Black men! I watched in lust as a Black man (that was my friend Brad's wife's lover) ran his fingers through Cathleen's hair as she expertly worked his shaft with her mouth.

As the Black men reached full hardness, one by one they started to have sex with the wives, and an impromptu orgy ensued! The Black men and our wives ignored our presence and the room was engulfed with the scent of Black and white sexing! The Black men thought nothing of trading off wives with each other to sample. As the the orgy reached the crescendo of it's throes, some participants left the throng. This left a few wives satisfying two and three Blacks simultaniously in the middle of the room. I'd seen this on video countless times. But to see a little white soccor mom with one thick Black cock taking her pussy while she eagerly licks another is an awesome sight!

I saw Cathleen on the far side of the room riding on Randy's cock as they whispered to each other. I let the other cuckolds know which rooms we were to stay in and suggested that it might be a good time to let our wives and their lovers enjoy each other in private. They took the hint, and we left the orgy . . .

In the morning, there were many Black men and white wives sleeping nude in the living room. All the bedroom doors were closed, and presumably full also. I turned on the coffee, and started to get some breakfast going for our guests. The last of our guests left after 1 PM. All were smiling and told us how fantastic a time they had.

The party was on a Friday night, and it wasn't until Sunday afternoon that the house was finally cleaned and back to normal. Randy had gone out, and I finally had a chance to talk to Cathleen alone.

"Cathy, can I ask you a question?"

She cocked her head to one side and with a hand on her hip, she answered, "Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask you about Friday night. Was that all planned? I mean, I was caught off gaurd when I saw you with a man that wasn't Randy."

"Why do you think that it's any of your business?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, honey, I just didn't know how it all came about and I was curious if it was something that was planned?"

"No, not really. We were all drinking and the Masters just kind of grabbed who ever was closest. Randy gave me the heads up about 20 minutes before hand, and I was in the mood . . . So you didn't answer my question, which is why do you think it's any of your business?"

"Um, um, I just wanted to know," I stammered.

"Think about it this way; you wanted to see me have sex with a Black man. At first you didn't care who it was, right? Why should it make a difference to you now?" Cathleen was clearly annoyed by now. "It's totally out of your hand to think anything about my sex life at this point because, even though I do love you, Randy is my lover now! He asked me to go along if the party developed the way it did, and I decided to fulfill his fantasy and be his little white slut wife in front of his friends. I LOVE him George! Why shouldn't I give him his fantasies? I gave you yours, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. And I thank you for that. I'm sorry Cathy! I didn't mean to make you mad. I guess that sometimes I have trouble sorting through the rules and the fact that we still have such a bond of love."

"George, by going through all this we've created a bond that is so sacred that I'll always treasure it. But Randy is my sexual lover. So, if it gets you off to watch great! But I don't want to hear any complaints, OK?"

"Sure!" I agreed. "I'm going to go out for awhile. I'll be back later."

"See you later," Cathy said. "I'm going to take a nap."

I got in my car and started to drive to the bar where the cuckolds are allowed to congregate. I called Carl as I drove.

"Can you meet me at the bar?" I asked when he answered.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a half hour. I've got some great news for you. I'll tell you all about it when we meet up."

As I waited I scoped out the white wives hanging out in the club. It was kind of slow, but I always made a habit of watching to see if there were any new initiates that I just happened to know from my old group of friends. I was on my second beer when Carl arrived. He sat on a stool and ordered a rum and coke.

"George, I've got great news for you. You've been nominated and seconded for promotion in the cuckold group! You're invited to learn the secrets of cuckold meditation!"

"Really! I wasn't really even thinking about it lately. That IS great news! I can't wait. How does this work?"

"I'll get back to you with the information. But, you're invited to become an initiate in the deepest part of our group. This is a real honor. I'll get back to you when I've got the details, ok?" he said.

"Ok. Just out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with the party?" I asked.

"Well, nobody knew what a hit that was going to be - that's for sure! I'll put it this way; it didn't hurt you!" Carl answered with a laugh.