Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 13

Story Info
Final installment of story of BiW interracial cuckoldry.
5.9k words
3.66
132.5k
44
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final installment in a story of Black into white interracial cuckoldry. It is hard core and this not for everyone. Don't read on if this theme offends you. It has taken my a very long time to finish this story, and I think my many readers that have been so patient.

*

Cathleen sat silently in Randy's Escalade as his cum leaked from her freshly fucked pussy onto the inside of her wedding dress. He was driving them back to the house that they now shared on the night her cuckold husband, George, relinquished his sexual rights of her to her Black lover, Randy. She had been shocked at the ceremony to see her friend Danielle, who had recently given birth to a third child for her Black Master Jamaal, give a blindfolded George a blow job to completion right before her eyes before the vows. Cathleen knew why this had transpired, and she found her mind wondering back . . .

When Cathleen had begun down the path of cuckolding her white husband, it had been at the urging of him. Randy, her Black lover, had sexually seduced her with his erotic attention and extra large manhood. At first she thought she could control the relationship, and manage it while maintaining her marriage to George. It was not long before she realized that she was hooked on Randy's cock. His manhood was simply able to reach hitherto unknown depths within her sex, and there came a time when her pussy yearned to be itched that deep constantly.

When the relationship started, Randy was very charming and had romanced her to surrender to the temptation that her husband had nudged her toward for some time. George had actually encouraged her to date a Black man, and eventually it had happened. As the relationship evolved with Randy, Cathleen insisted that her husband remain chaste while respecting her bond with Randy. She and Randy both demanded that George place his sexual desires for his wife in deference to their desires to be together. Randy would often let George watch as he made love to Cathleen. She came to enjoy having her husband watch her in erotic agony at the hand of this Black man. As long as she could control her need for Randy's cock, she still felt a sense of power over both men.

Things remained that way for a time, until Randy unexpectedly withheld sex from Cathleen. She had not let George be privy to the situation at the time. She had been adamant with her husband right from the beginning that if she gave in to his desire that she date a Black man then that relationship would be totally private from him. Cathleen had been enjoying being sexed by Randy, and been basking in his sexual attention when he shut her off from his uniquely satisfying cock. He made it clear that if she wanted him as a lover she had to admit that she NEEDED his, and only his, big Black cock. She had been shocked when he called her and told her his demand that she submit to him as her Black Master. Cathleen had never entertained the idea of submitting racially to Randy. In her own mind she, like most whites, placed herself as the superior in the interracial mating of Black and white. She smugly held fast at that first conversation on the matter that she would not submit, firmly believing that it would be Randy that would give in. In fact Cathleen was mildly surprised that Randy didn't call the next night looking to visit. By the third night there was a craving deep inside her pussy . . . and she knew what would feed that hunger. She tried to satiate herself with toys. But she kept seeing his blackness sliding between her yielding pink lips whenever she closed her eyes. No vibrator could replace that cock . . . At the end of a week she was literally aching for Randy to walk through the door and thoroughly fuck her. He still had not called, and her resolve was wavering. It was on that night that she made the booty call to his wireless number. But he didn't answer . . . Cathleen felt even needier for him, fearing that he was, in fact, out with some other white woman at that very moment. Unable to stop herself, she started fingering herself fantasizing about Randy.

The next day was Sunday, and Cathleen acquiesced again and called. This time he answered. She coyly tried to ask about where he had been the night before. Randy ignored the obvious and asked her directly if she were ready to submit to him as her Black Master. Knowing that she did, indeed, now actually NEED him sexually stung her. She felt a whiplash of both desire and the humiliation of erotic need. Her body had made her become conscious that his sex was now essential to her sexual and emotional contentment. Still, she tried to save herself and rather than commit over the phone insisted that Randy visit so that they could 'talk'. He agreed, and said that he would be over in an hour.

'Talk', she laughed to herself. She knew that she could seduce him without surrendering to racial sexual submission. When he arrived, Cathleen met him at the door in black push up bra and panties. He walked past her and took a seat on the sofa. Cathleen took his hand without saying a word and led him to her white marital bed. She spread herself out in sexual invitation for him. Then Randy undressed, revealing that massive cock for which she was so wanton. He pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, and tore off her panties. Her married white pussy was bare and unprotected before him once again. Cathleen knew the enticement would be too great, and smiled to herself that she had won . . . Randy took the tip of his manhood and started teasing the very outside of her lips in a most lascivious manner. Then he started verbally taunting her . . .

"How badly do you want this cock?" he said. "Are you ready to admit that I am your Black Master?"

Her own body was betraying her at the feel of his cock and resonance of his voice. Her pussy was flooding her sexual juices, crying out for him in it's own voice. The very timbre of his voice made her innards quiver.

'All you have to do is admit what you already know it true - you need this Black cock, and I am your sexual Master.'

Finally she could hold out no longer, and she was ready. Throwing her head to one side she conceded, 'Yes Randy, I need you. I'm your little white wife bitch . . . you know I need for you to Blacken me again . . . Oh Randy . . . I can't call you Master, we must at least be equals . . ."

Her pleading was rewarded with a quick thrust of Randy's rod. He did not push far in, merely enough to decisively settle the matter. Those few inches brought Cathleen an intense release of pleasure. The level of lusty gratification was so high that she became light headed and her pussy betrayed her yet again by releasing a torrent of cum as she cried out in relief.

Then Randy slowly started to withdraw . . . Cathleen knew the tables were totally turned now, and she could not bear to be without Randy.

She looked him in the eyes and lustily hissed at him, 'Yes you are my Black Master!! Now fuck this little, white, prim soccer wife of yours like you're fucking SUPPOSED to and make me your slut!!!'

With those words Randy did fuck her, and it was not making love that time. He took her with animalistic fury, bringing Cathleen to even higher erotic planes than before. She hissed and growled at him, saying the most obscene coarse things that came into her mind. She begged never to withhold his cock from her ever again. When Randy finally let loose his hot, rope-like cum in the depths of her womanhood Cathleen felt a redemption for her submission . . . she felt claimed by this man in the deepest manner. Strangely she felt loved, the way that a submissive often does upon ultimate surrender. That feeling of love drove her to wrap her arms around his broad shoulders as well as to lock her legs behind his while she succumbed to several orgasms on his manhood as it rested within her.

The rules changed from that point, and there was much that her husband didn't know. Randy had taken many pictures of her in the nude, and videos as well. She knew that these were then posted on the same interracial cuckoldry board that her husband had frequented and which had lit the fuse on his interest in Black into white cuckoldry. Cathleen also knew that George had no idea about the postings though. The Black Masters insisted that the cuckolds refrain from all Internet browsing that was not purely for work functions. It was never explained to them why . . .

One good thing that happened at her submission, was that Randy moved into her house and she was getting sex from him several times every day. But by taking the next step down the road of being an owned white slut wife, new rules evolved for Cathleen. For instance, when she started dating Randy, Cathleen had been encouraged to develop friendships with the other white wives. Upon submitting to Randy as her Black Master, this was no longer the case. White wives that had submitted to their Black lovers were no longer allowed unfettered communication. They could be together, but only if the Black Masters were there to chaperon. The white women were not permitted to 'compare notes', if you will, about the Black Masters. As a submitting white wife, she now led an almost cloistered existence. Randy and her would hang out with other Black Masters and their respective white wives. Cathleen was now devoid of 'vanilla' friends, and this was her world.

There were other changes that George was unaware of . . . Randy had insisted that Cathleen get a Queen of Spades tattoo just above her pussy, which her white husband was not permitted to see. On the occasions that Randy decided to let her husband taste Cathleen's cum filled pussy, George was blindfolded, both to keep knowledge of her tattoo as well as to deny him the sight of his own wife's sex, since it was no longer his and now Randy's. Cathleen's ample white breasts now had pierced nipples with gold hoops. The tattoo and hoops had been sharply painful. As her body felt the sharpness of those pains, Randy whispered sexy talk into her ear. Cathleen found herself getting sexually excited at the situation. Randy explained that these were pains of submissive pleasure, and that she would be rewarded with a good long sexing for being a good little white wife. He was good to his word, and did fuck her through the whole night (doggy style so not to disturb the healing on her pussy and tits).

Things were going smooth, if strange, until the 'Anniversary Party' celebrating Randy moving into the house that Cathleen and her white husband had owned. There were many Black Masters and white wives in attendance that night. Danielle was among the white wives, and it was at this party that Cathleen met her. The sexual energy at the party was palpable right from the start. The cross flirting among the wives and the Blacks eventually broke out into a full blown orgy, and that was the first time that Cathleen gave in to Randy's request to share her charms. Randy had been letting her know for weeks prior to the party, and not in a subtle manner, that he wanted to show her off to the other Black Masters. Cathleen had bristled at first, until Randy explained that it was a fantasy of his and that since she had been willing to try Black due to her white husband's fantasy in the first place she more or less ought to fulfill his fantasy also. She saw his logic, though didn't like the sound of the idea. When the orgy exploded Randy guided her to suck his friends cocks, and she had complied. Out of the corner of her eyes Cathleen saw Danielle, eight months Black pregnant, sucking her Black Master Jamaal as another white wife kissed him and offered her bare breasts to him.

Her friendship with Danielle started the next morning. They met up alone in the kitchen, and started to make breakfast for everyone. Danielle was very tall, with long straight Godiva like blonde mane. Her pubic hair was jet black, however, betraying her natural color.

Danielle looked around quickly, then gripped Cathleen's arm and whispered in her ear. "Hi, I don't know if you know me or anything about me. But I would like to get to know you," she said. "Here's my number. Call me tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon. Our Masters have plans that will keep them away at that time."

Danielle gave her a scrap of paper, which Cathleen palmed for later reference.

Cathleen had missed having a girlfriend, and felt a level of comfort with Danielle. She knew that Danielle was one of the most senior white wives that had submitted, and was well regarded among the rest of the women. She had been featured on billboards located at both roads into and out of town. The billboards advertised a fertility clinic with a side view picture of Danielle (full belly pregnant), with her black lover behind her holding her fullness and staring in such a way as that his eyes followed the viewer. Provocative, to say the least! It was well known to everyone in town that the phone number was actually a line to the Black Masters.

Cathleen did call Danielle as they agreed, and their friendship grew. It was virtually impossible for them to meet in person. Regardless, they talked on the phone whenever possible. In addition to giving Cathleen a female friend, Danielle was a wealth of information as to the inner workings of the Black Masters. Having been one of the first white wives to fully submit (and the last of the original wives still active in town), she had been privy to many secrets (which she slowly shared with Cathleen). For instance, over the few months when their friendship developed Danielle let Cathleen in on the following:

First, the Black Masters actually owned the web site that had intrigued most of the white husbands about interracial cuckoldry in the first place. By chance, Jamaal (Danielle's Master and one of the original Black Masters) was the head of IT at the company where many of the white husbands worked. He noticed the prevalence of interracial porn being browsed on the company Internet connection. At first he was just going to do his job and block out the sites. Then one night while out with some of his friends, they came upon an idea. Rather than just block all porn on the company computers, why not use the opportunity to make a few bucks? They put their own web site together (a pay site, of course) featuring interracial sex content that they downloaded off the web for free, and then Jamaal blocked out all the other porn sites. Once that was done, he let the pop up for the Black's site to occasionally show up on the company computers. It worked perfectly!

Soon many of the white men at the company were paying their Black coworkers for interracial porn! The Blacks were taking perverse pleasure in the situation, figuring that perhaps someday the secret could be used to blackmail with white husbands (though no exact plan was in place). Over time, the Black men noticed that many of the white men seemed most interested in white 'soccer mom' types being fucked by hung Black studs. As they discussed it, they began to wonder if the white husbands might be fantasizing that the 'soccer mom' types that they were seeing on the computer screens were surrogates for their wives? Slowly they nudged the content of the site towards interracial cuckoldry. It was a huge hit! The husbands nearly doubled their time viewing the content!

The next natural step was to add a forum. The white husbands then started to share their fantasies about interracial cuckoldry, and specifically the desire to watch their prim white wives take Black cock! It was at that point that the Blacks started to interact with the white husbands over the web, and encourage their kink. Let's face simple facts, by the time that a white man is revealing his desire to surrender his wife to a Black man he is not far from acting on his desire. Before they started to talk to the husbands, the Black Masters had studied the dynamics of BiW cuckoldry and knew how to keep the husbands on erotic edge. The Black Masters instructed the white husbands on how to approach their wives and break down the barriers. By the time that the first white husbands started hinting to their wives what they wanted, the Black Masters had started bringing like minded Black friends to the area to fulfill the anticipated need of Black men (as well as continuing to mask the true nature of what was happening).

So it was that the Black Masters had secretly been the 'Masters', and had manipulated the white husbands to want to be cuckolded!

Second, as they began to take more white couples into interracial cuckoldry the Black Masters began to realize that larger plans were possible. They noticed that there were just two types of white couples in this small town, the ones that had a weakness for interracial cuckoldry and ones that were scared or offended by what was going down. It was not long before the Black Masters realized that the white couples that were afraid of seeing Black men coming and going from their neighbors houses at all hours tended to move. Then the Black men decided to pull out all the stops! They started sunbathing almost nude in the front yards of the houses where they were having the wives (both to drive out the whites that they didn't want around as well as to tempt every last white wife that they could)! It was not long before more and more Blacks were living in town, buying properties abandoned by the fleeing 'vanilla' whites at discounted prices. It took some time, but eventually between Blacks and cuckolded whites people 'in the life style' became the majority, wielding social and political power in the small town.

Upon consolidating resources, the Black Masters invested in the only hotel in town. It wasn't a large hotel, but it served a special purpose. The web site had a growing number of subscribers, and increasingly the whites getting drawn to the lure of submitting to Blacks were not from nearby. The hotel allowed the Black Masters to invite white couples that wanted to dip their toes into interracial cuckoldry a 'Cuckold Vacation'. White couples would get an invitation to come and stay at the hotel for free. This was successful in initiating many more whites to submission to the Black Masters. As planned, not long after the first visit the white wives (having been ravished by the Black Masters) would be begging their husbands to return. Of course only the first stay was free, and as these white women's visits became more frequent, and they grew to need Black cock, the hotel rates rose . . .

Cathleen had to admit that the Black Masters had become astute businessmen, slowly buying the occasional business and steering the white couples that they controlled to patronize the proper places. Every cuckolded white knew which nightclubs and restaurants were catering to whom. Some places were purely for the Blacks and their white wives, and the cuckolds were not permitted. Others were more for the cuckolds, but not exclusively.

The third important bit of information that Danielle imparted to Cathleen involved what was going to be expected soon. Danielle told her that eventually George would be asked to voluntarily surrender his sexual rights to Cathleen's Black Master Randy, and offer her to Randy in Black marriage. Danielle also said that Randy would soon expect Cathleen to submit to becoming Black pregnant, and working for the web site by letting him post nude photos of her, as well as having Cathleen do some live web shows. Danielle told her that becoming Black pregnant would both be the highest expression of submission to Randy (and would touch her like nothing else - ever), but also permanently cement his position as her Master.

On the very day that Danielle revealed to Cathleen about Black marriage and pregnancy, Randy came home and directly confronted her about talking to Danielle. He waited until they were having sex, and Cathleen was tied spread eagle on the bed. Suddenly, just as she was nearing cumming, Randy stopped and pulled his throbbing cock from her sizzling sex.

12