Catholic School Education

Story Info
A parental school tour turns into something much more.
3.8k words
4.2
63.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Stevenson listened to the message on the school's main line that she had dialed into from her home phone.

"Hello, I am considering relocating to the area for a professional opportunity. I am the single parent of an eleven-year-old boy who will be entering sixth grade next month. I've researched your school on-line, and it seems to be exactly what I'd be looking for, and close to my prospective office. I was wondering if someone would be able to show me around when I have a window of opportunity in between my interviews. Say, one o'clock Thursday? Thank you very much."

Laura scrawled down the man's name and number that he left at the end of the message. There was something in his voice that she found immediately arousing. Deep, but kind. Commanding, yet respectful.

Or maybe it was the fact that her husband had taken their own two sons away on a week-long camping trip and Laura would be alone until Sunday evening without any contact with them. Laura had the rarest of pleasures, a few blissful days to herself. After many years of marriage, this was very much like a vacation of her own, albeit without leaving the area.

It was the second week of August, and the faculty would not be gathering back until the following week, so Laura knew the school would be empty when she returned the man's call and confirmed that she could meet him there at the requested time.

Laura felt a surprising tingle on her skin as she considered a wardrobe choice for the appointment. As school secretary/receptionist/administrative assistant extraordinaire for the parochial school, she was usually attired in fairly conservative fashion. Today, however, given the circumstances, she decided she would dress more like a woman and less like an administrator.

Laura was in her mid-forties, slender, almost petite at five-foot-three. She had a mane of curly blonde hair that cascaded down below her shoulders that gave her the appearance of a woman a decade younger without even really working at it. Emerging from the shower, she primped up her hair in an almost wild, "freshly fucked" look, even though, Laura thought so herself with a wry smile, that she hadn't been fucked in any manner by her husband in well over a month. And that was hardly fresh.

She slipped on a matching satin cranberry-colored bra and thong set that she had been saving for a special occasion that hadn't presented itself in the months since she bought the sexy lingerie.

"Today's the day for these," Laura mused silently, pulling the tiny thong tight against the puffy lips of her trimmed pussy, which was already glistening with a slight dew of desire. "I'm just feeling frisky."

She hummed the words to Billy Joel's classic, "Only the Good Die Young", as she eased her tight frame into a charcoal gray skirt which stopped about four inches above the knee, much higher than she would normally dare.

"Don't make me wait. You Catholic girls start much too late. Ah, but sooner or later, it comes down to fate. I might as well be the one..."

She then chose a maroon button-down silk blouse that fit her upper torso snugly enough that the soft fabric of the blouse served to stimulate her erect nipples through the confines of the bra. She left the top two buttons undone, and placed a small strand of opaque pearls around her neck which hung down seductively into the small amount of cleavage that she had.

Completing the wardrobe with two-inch black heels, she started the car in her garage so the neighbors would not even be given the chance to see her, so self-conscious was Laura today. It wasn't so much that her clothing was overtly provocative, but, well, she just had this mindset today that she might be about to do something that she should feel guilty about.

For the strangest reason, she squirmed in the seat, and fluffed her thick hair one last time in the rear view mirror. She was acutely aware of the humidity building in her loins as she drove to the school on this typically sultry August day in the upper Midwest.

She saw him outside the school's main entrance, leisurely pacing back and forth on the sidewalk. Laura stopped and examined him for a moment, taking inventory in the way that only a woman can.

"Nice shoes," she thought. "Always a good sign." (What is it about women and their judgement of a man's shoes?)

Though she started below the ankles, Laura's eyes worked their way up his torso, admiring his physique. Perhaps a bit stocky, but well-preserved, the body of a former athlete. Hockey player, maybe, she mused? He wore a starched white Oxford shirt and a red tie with a blue pin-striped suit. The prototypical interview suit. His hair was salt-and-pepper, and his eyes were a bright coral green.

Those eyes of his bore into Laura's legs like a laser as he saw her swing her body out of her car, her skirt bunching up well above mid-thigh. It made a very memorable first impression for the man.

"Mister O'Hara?", Laura greeted him, flicking her Simba-like lioness mane off of the front of her blouse, unwittingly displaying a pair of erect nipples through the maroon silk material of her blouse. "I'm Laura Stevenson. Welcome to St. Ambrose." She grandly gestured to the stately old building. "Well, what do you think?"

"I think you're every bit as hot as the picture I saw of you on the school's website," the man thought to himself silently, walking towards Laura slowly, extending his hand.

But he certainly knew better than to verbalize his inner thoughts, instead saying, "Very impressive, Mrs. Stevenson. Very impressive indeed." His eyes ran the length of Laura's body, and she blushed slightly at what she hoped was a double-entendre. It was.

"It is, Missus Stevenson, I presume?" the man asked, casually turning her wrist as she shook his hand in greeting with both of hers, noticing the small diamond and gold band on her left ring finger.

Laura quickly tried to downplay her matrimonial status. "Yes, although my husband is out of town for the week," she blurted out quickly, wondering almost instantaneously why she had volunteered that information. The man wondered as well, but quickly filed away the revelation as a good sign. An icebreaker that avoided future questions. Valuable information gathered in the first fifteen seconds.

Realizing that somewhat awkward disclosure, Laura tried to recover by deflecting the topic. "So, your son will be entering sixth grade? Then he would be in my youngest son's class, I'm sure."

"Well, isn't that a coincidence? Then, we would be seeing a lot more of each other than usual. And, please, Mrs. Stevenson, if you don't mind, I would prefer you call me John." Laura gazed into his eyes as she reluctantly released the handshake that had become something more.

She smiled. "John, it is then. But only if you call me Laura. Missus makes me sound so formal, like a school marm, or something." Laura giggled at her own categorization, and again tossed her hair back off of her chest, turning to face him directly. "So, would you like the executive tour? Or would you settle for me?" she asked, laughing at her own self-deprecation.

John bent at the waist in a mock bow. "Please, lead the way. I will gladly follow you anywhere," he said, while thinking to himself, "So I can get a good look at that tight little ass of yours, Mrs. Stevenson, whose husband is away...."

The fact that the grand old building was completely empty only added to the sexual tension as the two toured the classrooms, gym, and cafeteria, trading small talk like two old friends catching up on their lives.

Laura learned that John had primary custody of his son, whose mother had re-married and moved out of state. Although the boy spent most of the summer with his mother, he spent the school year with his father as per the order of the judge.

"That's a somewhat unique situation, John," Laura offered. "You must be quite a father. It is quite admirable that you have taken on that responsibility with your busy career. It says an awful lot about your character."

They had reached a steep set of stairs that led to the school library. John chuckled at her words as they stopped at the bottom of the landing.

"Oh, I wouldn't go so far as to laud my character, Laura. It just comes naturally, you know that as a good parent yourself. Besides, I do have a character flaw I will admit to....." His words hung in the air.

Laura raised an eyebrow. They were standing very close to each other now, close enough that Laura could smell the intoxicating manly scent of John's subtle cologne. And close enough that she hoped that John couldn't get a whiff of her own womanly arousal.

John waved his hands at the stairwell. "I insist as a gentleman that a woman should always go up the steps first." His eyes twinkled mischievously at Laura. By doing so, he would be able to look right up her short skirt, and Laura knew it. And Laura knew that John knew it.

"I see," Laura replied hesitantly, looking up. "Well, that seems to be a harmless enough character flaw," she began slowly, ".....so if you're going to insist on being a gentleman, it would be my pleasure to guide you by leading the way...."

John stood at the base of the stairs as Laura deliberately ascended the steps, one-by-one, stopping on the fifth step and looked back over her shoulder at him below. He made no pretense whatsoever as to what he was staring at.....he could clearly see the curve of Laura's shapely buttocks at the top of her legs, but not quite so high as to see what, if any, undergarment she was wearing.

Laura's lilting voice lowered an octave or two, and became almost husky. "As you can clearly see, Mr. O'Hara, this is a place of higher education." John's cock rose instantly in his suit pants, entranced with the view and the transformation of this married woman from school administrator to impromptu exhibitionist.

Laura went up yet another two steps, her rear end wiggling seductively beneath the tight skirt. John could finally see the outline of a cranberry-hued g-string nestled tightly between Laura's legs.

She was one step from the top now, in no hurry to stop the show. "And the higher the steps, the higher the education, wouldn't you agree...?"

At that very moment, Laura regained her decorum. "My God, what am I doing?" she screamed silently to herself, scrambling quickly up the final step and into the library, out of sight from John for the time being.

She began to breathe rapidly, her head spinning at the realization of what she had done, essentially flashing and teasing a man in her workplace. She reasoned that maybe it was the solitude of the school, the fact that her husband was away and hadn't touched her for over a month, or the sexy, single man that was at the base of the steps. Yet Laura realized that her impulsive actions and behavior were both completely out of her own character, as well as thoroughly inappropriate for the setting.

Then why was she more fucking turned on than she had been in ages....?

John made his way up the steps, trying unsuccessfully to hide the burgeoning hard-on within his own trousers. If anything was going to happen, he decided quickly, it wouldn't, and shouldn't, happen in the school. So, he came up with a plan, on the spot. He sensed on the one hand that Laura was terribly embarrassed by what had just transpired.

Yet he also sensed, correctly, that she was very aroused.

When he reached the top of the stairs, Laura was smoothing down her skirt. Her face had blushed into the approximate shade of her blouse. But, John also noticed, that the little pebbles of her nipples were poking through that blouse, betraying her excitement.

The nipples always tell, he smiled to himself. If Laura were a poker player, she'd be a lousy one.

"Mr. O' Hara, um, John, I....I'm so sorry...that was so inappropriate, I...I don't know what came over me........."

John raised a hand calmly. "Please, Laura, I don't know what you mean. I've been checking my blackberry. Was there something I should have been looking at instead? I'm so distracted sometimes."

Laura giggled and exhaled, relieved that his soothing words had assuaged her guilt. The sexual tension had been alleviated, yet somehow......in a different way...heightened....

He spoke next, glancing at his wristwatch. "We've been talking so much and the time has passed so enjoyably that I'm afraid I must return to for my next interview. I expect that they will be tendering the final offer, and I promised I would give them my answer by the end of the day."

"Yes, of course, surely, I understand, again, I'm sorry to have been rambling on," Laura stammered.

"I've truly enjoyed your company, Laura," he told her sincerely, as they made their way down the stairs and towards the main entrance. "I'm not flying out until tomorrow morning. Would you do me the kind favor of accepting my invitation for dinner this evening?" She looked at him intently, trying to gauge his intentions.

"To discuss more about the school, of course," he added, reading her mind.

Laura bit her lower lip in contemplation. "I'd like that, John, really, I would. But, well, I'm a married woman, and if people were to see me with a strange man, well, um, they would talk....." Laura let the words hang in the air, hoping she could be convinced why this was not a terrible idea to join him.

"I see," John began, furrowing his brow. "Well, I'm staying at the Farmington, on the other end of town, and they have a very nice dining area that looked like it was practically deserted, if last night was any indication. I had the place pretty much to myself. I think the chances of anyone spotting us there would be quite remote. And, it is just an innocent dinner, of course. I would love the pleasure of your company. I would hate to dine alone." He could see Laura's apprehension waning a bit.

"And, two," he continued, his eyes narrowing "....I'm a very discreet and private person, Laura. Your confidences are quite safe with me."

This time, it was John's words that hung in the air. His meaning was clear, there was no ambiguity.

Laura waited a few more seconds and then said all that was needed to let the couple both of her willingness to be open-minded about the evening.

"What time?"

*****************

For the second time that day, Laura pulled her car out of the garage so that the neighbors would not notice her wardrobe. This time, however, there was some validity to her prudence.

Laura had on a red-and-green plaid pleated skirt, that stopped about six inches above her knees, the type that a Catholic schoolgirl in uniform would wear. She hadn't worn the skirt in over five years, she calculated, when she had bought it at Burberry's in an attempt at a role play to spice up she and her husband's sex life, which was starting to recede even back then.

She couldn't augment the skirt with the full white bobby socks and black Mary Jane sandals affect tonight, though. She didn't dare be quite that blatant. Besides, she thought the black patent leather stilettos and white, nearly transparent satin thong were more than proper accessory items.

She completed the attire with a simple yet tasteful white poplin city shirt that she bought at WhiteHouse BlackMarket, that had a button down collar and long sleeves. Her bra was ivory lace, somewhat visible through the shirt. Somewhat conservative, yet also a hint of provocative, befitting of the theme of mixed messages. Innocent schoolgirl gone naughty.

And, again, her erect nipples were the dead giveaway. She couldn't help but to tug on them leisurely at each traffic light. They felt as if they would implode and self-combust from her breasts.

Laura glanced self-consciously over her shoulder in both the hotel parking lot and the lobby. In her paranoia, she felt as if she were being watched.

She was being observed, but not for the reason she suspected. Since she was duly distracted, Laura probably had no idea of the reaction that she was evoking from the men she was passing, who were eyeing her closely and deriving their own fantasies in their heads.

She entered the dimly-lit restaurant and peered throughout the area, her eyes trying to adjust from the bright sunlight outside to the semi-darkness within. John was right, the place was nearly barren, at first Laura saw only one patron in the place, seated at the bar.

John, meanwhile, had procured a cozy corner table, so secluded that Laura did not even see him at first. She heard her name and looked behind her to see him standing and staring at her intently.

He was clearly surprised at her wardrobe, pleasantly so. He assumed that he would have to take the lead and proceed slowly, but Laura's skirt, heels and overall attire indicated that this was a night for Laura herself to perhaps experience some self-indulgences.

John was dressed casually now, in a golf shirt and khaki shorts. While John's eyes wandered up and down Laura's body as she approached him, Laura took the opportunity to glance downward at his crotch. It comfirmed what she had suspected during the afternoon tour. Though he was still flaccid, a promising bulge hung down invitingly on his left thigh.

"Must be commando," she mused to herself. "Maybe I'm the one who's overdressed...."

They did not hug, though they both wanted to, just to have the opportunity to finally touch. Instead, John gestured to her to take a seat next to him in the booth. Laura gracefully slid in, and he eased in next to her so that their legs were nearly touching.

"Though we're not in school tonight, Mrs. Stevenson, I must tell you that your application of the dress code is stunning."

Laura smiled at him, no longer quite so nervous. In fact, the hint of danger at what might transpire served to further excite her. "Thank you, Mr. O' Hara. It's a special uniform I haven't adorned in quite some time. Many years, in fact." Laura noticed the chiiled bottle of chardonnay next to the table. Her favorite, how did he know?

He poured the wine into two glasses, and handed her one. Their glasses clinked. "To special uniforms, then, a toast," he said. They both raised the wine and sipped, Laura taking a second and healthier sip. Her heart raced.

"I have good news and bad news to share," he said, looking into her eyes with such intensity that Laura felt her pussy moisten even more. She was aware that her thong was already soaked, and was afraid that he might smell her scent of womanly desire.

He did. He grew still beneath the table, grazing his bare leg against her bare leg now.

"What is the news, John?" Laura asked, looking concerned.

"The bad news is that I turned down the job offer today, so my son won't be going to school at St. Ambrose. We won't be relocating."

Laura's face showed her disappointment. "Oh. Oh, well, I'm sorry to hear that, John. I was looking forward to having you in our....community."

He moved his leg closer against hers now. She didn't move away, he noticed.

"Yes, well, the good news is that it's probably for the best."

Laura looked at him quizzically, unsure as to what he meant. "And why is that?" she asked softly.

He went for it, trusting his instincts that he caluclated the situation accurately.

"Because, Laura, we were going to have a torrid affair. And it would have probably gotten, well, uncomfortable. This way......" he stopped, letting her absorb everything.

He continued, taking her hand and placing it on his crotch. Instinctively, she cupped it and ran her small palm along its length. There was nothing left to the imagination now.

He continued, releasing her hand, knowing she would keep it on his cock. ".....This way, Laura, we have tonight. And tonight only. It will be better that way....."

He leaned in to kiss her. Their lips locked and she gripped his dick tighter, breathing heavily into his warm mouth. She hadn't kissed another man other than her husband in, well.......forever.....

12