Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 03

Story Info
What would you expect if you bought your wife a whorehouse?
15.9k words
4.38
33.4k
29
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,498 Followers

**************************************

If the reality of unfaithful women isn't your thing you're in the wrong place.

**************************************

Another Monday. Doctors will tell you that sperm can live in a woman for up to three days. I was never able to have kids, but all the black seed from the day before seemed to be moving around in me. It was probably just my imagination, but I liked the thought of it. Monday at our little whorehouse continued the increase in business with me handling six clients during the day. When the other girls came in it went to rotation. Another fourteen men took a got their turn with three of us. Evie missed the night because her period started.

We closed at midnight. Fourteen men shared in six hours kept each of us content. Connie wouldn't tell her husband that I'd found help. Every night brought in a couple of her bank customers from her day job. She kind of flirted back with them at the bank. When they realized some cash could get them the fuck of their dreams most were out the same night. I don't think the two weeks I asked her to come in to help me open up nights was going to be the limit as she didn't want to miss a fuck. Nights at home couldn't compare to her passion for trying different cock every night.

Chances were that the sisters-in-laws Evie and Judith would be there every night as well. I asked them to help me during the day. Neither wanted to give up sticking their husbands with the kids for the night. It had gone from teaching their husbands a lesson to something neither one wanted to give up.

The answer to my day help dilemma showed up on Tuesday. Good things happen to me on Tuesday. We found this place on a Tuesday. I fucked outside my marriage the first time on a Tuesday.

ReBecka was my neighbor although we had never met. Her dad was the rancher that wanted to buy the property. He'd been making low-ball offers on the place for years. The lady we bought it from got a kick out of selling to us and not to him.

ReBecka was the stereotypical Mormon blond with blue eyes. She was pretty and tall. I'd guess maybe even as tall as five foot ten. As far as tit size goes she didn't really have any. A killer round ass on her made up for being skinny and flat chested. I asked for her driver's license because she looked fifteen. Damn!

"Happy Birthday!"

"Daddy said until I was eighteen and living at home I had to do what he said. I left once and the cops dragged me back. Well, fuck him, I'm eighteen now."

The easiest thing to tell about ReBecka was that she was stupid. Real stupid. Tree stump stupid. Later she would try to explain that her Mom and Dad were cousins. Some kind of double cousins with mixed Aunts, Uncles, and grandparents. After the explanation as near as I could tell she might me he own fucking sister. It sounded like a recipe for an FLDS child on the Utah/Arizona border or maybe a child of the Kingston's with all the intermarriages. Then there was the stupid voice with the Valley Girl accent.

The only thing more stupid was the kid standing next to her. Brian, her boyfriend. A couple inches shorter than her this loser was holding a skateboard and wearing a hoodie in an effort to look cool. All he projected was a level of ignorance suggesting an IQ even lower than his girlfriend. All I got from him as an introduction was a questioning 'Sup?

"Dad hates this place. Him and his fucking church shit."

ReBecka was looking around with a stupid smirk on her face.

"What do you want, ReBecka?"

"I want a job. I can fuck guys."

I looked at the kid. "Have you been fucking her?"

"Yeah, Mom gets her the pill. Mom said she wasn't raising no grandbabies."

I looked at the skateboard. "How is she getting to work?"

"Yeah, got that covered. Mom says she'll bring her out until we get a car."

"Do you work?"

"Naw, I ain't going to have to if she starts fucking guys here for money."

"That's your plan? Live with your Mom and let your girlfriend fuck strangers to support you?" I questioned him.

"Hey! She wants to do it. I ain't stopping her."

I shook my head at him and looked at ReBecka. "We will give you a try. But, no freaky shit, this fucking asshole here doesn't hang out, and no bubble gum."

I figured an airhead like her would chew bubble gum.

"When do we start?" She asked.

"It's not we. It's you. He is not hanging around. If you can get him out of here now I'll try to get you started. You need to work with me during the days and can work as late as you want at night."

"Hey, I'll go and wait down by the highway for Mom to get me. See ya, Becks!"

What a loser. Love is blind. I gave him my "look to kill" look.

At this time I should be questioning my sanity. A flat chested eighteen year old that looks fifteen? Guys are going to be fucking the hell out of that! Her dad owning the ranch that was on three sides of us. He had been a real asshole. His daughter fucking guys in the whorehouse he hates so much. Perfect!

We chat a little bit. Porter was zipping through videos like crazy. If he was hung up on the 23 year old chicks, wait until he sees this one. I walked ReBecka over towards him.

"That dude's cool. I'd fuck him!"

"Why is that?"

"I don't know? He's old? My dad is about that old."

"He's my husband!"

"Really?? Like you're a whore and you run this place and he's okay with it?"

"He's fine with it."

"You guys are weird."

My mouth fell open. This goof ball was looking at me with one of those "duh?" looks and rolled her eyes. She thought my husband I were weird. I introduced them to each other. It left Porter with a glazed look. First wondering why this ditzy blond bitch with the junior high look was at our place. Then the youth and the flat chest settled in. I know that son-of-a-bitch had a hardon behind that desk.

Thirty minutes later we were still talking about men. Brian had been ReBecka's only sex partner. Same for him. Becka was going on about wanting to fuck other men and hoping some of them had huge dicks. She was asking about fucking guys and what they would expect.

"Just go with you feelings. At one time we tried to hurry the guy and get him off so we could move on to the next. Now all of us let nature take it's course and if it's a thirty minute fuck it's a thirty minute fuck."

"Thirty minutes? I don't think me and Brian get past three minutes."

Then an odd thing happened. Her hand went down the front of her shorts and was rubbing around on her pussy. Her face told on her when she was working her clit. I guess I was staring.

"Go on, I'm listening." Becka murmured.

It was hard for me to talk with a girl masturbating in front of me. She looked like she was going to cum and was right on the edge when she stood up and yanked off her shorts to expose that she wore no panties and then half laid back on the sectional couch in the lobby.

"Damn shorts get in the way."

Suddenly I was looking straight into her pussy as her fingers moved over her clit and into her little wet gash. It was a most outrageous sight as her fingers would slow down after reaching a point of almost being a blur. This skinny teen had a fat pussy. I mean this girl had some puffy cunt lips. Just a sparse hint of blond hair covered the her pubic mound. She even looked younger than before. Guys were going to be in line to fuck this.

Then she exploded in to an orgasm that took her all over the cushions. Her scream as she was cumming got Porter's attention even though he was wearing headphones while watching his fuck/security videos. He rushed over to find her breathless and spent with her hands at her side and her thighs splayed wide open. His stare was locked on her self-fingered cunt.

"Sorry. That comes over me a couple of times a day and I just have to do something about it."

It was hard to tell who was the more shocked, me or my husband. ReBecka casually acted like it was a natural occurrence. Two car doors slamming in the parking lot alerted us to visitors. ReBecka quickly pulled on her shorts. Two men came in. One had fucked me before and had brought a friend. The one I knew choose me as both men gave ReBecka a "what the fuck?" look.

The second man took ReBecka back and fucked her. She made noises for fifteen minutes that could be heard through the walls, including several tirades of "fuck me" and "cum in me". Finally it was a muffled scream as she apparently reached something that her Brian hadn't been able to give her.

The four of us met in the lobby. The buddy that fucked ReBecka started telling his buddy ...

"Your should have seen her naked lying there with her legs open waiting for me. She had a look to her like I was about to fuck some kid I shouldn't be fucking. I mean skinny, no tits, Holy Shit it was hot. And, fuck? God put that girl here to fuck!"

And, ReBecka's turn, in her Valley Girl voice ...

"He was like fucking me, like ... so good. I like, had never cum from some guy fucking me before, and he, like, made me cum twice and at the end he made me cum again so hard I, like, lost it, you know ... and he shot all of this cum in me."

"Sounds like you both made a new fan." His friend chimed in.

That was my guy talking. He didn't compliment me like that. Just said I was good and kissed me. I made it make out kiss and my guy was handling my D-Cups while our tongues were clashing. I heard ReBecka say wow, then heard them kissing. I watched the guy rub her pussy through her shorts. Then her voice made us stop kissing to look at them.

"Wow! That ... like ... just makes me want to have you fuck me again."

"Second fuck, same girl, same visit, fifty dollars." I interjected.

"Do you want to?" He asked her.

"Well, like .. yeah!" She had that stupid quizzical look on her and rolled her eyes. "Like ... whatever"

She took his hand and led him back to the room again. That left me and my fellow awkwardly talking through the next half hour while we waited for ReBecka to get fucked again. It looked like I made the right staffing choice.

I let ReBecka/call me Becka/or just call me Becks fuck the other seven men that came in that afternoon. I wanted her well into fucking strangers and she adjusted well hanging around with Connie, Evie, and me while fucking two more guys. About eight o'clock she seemed to tire out.

"I'm going to get Brian's Mom to come pick me up."

Becks went home with eight hundred dollars clutched in her hand.

The rest of the night went pretty well with the three of us that were working taking turns. As soon and my husband and I were alone he had to share some of the scenes of ReBecka fucking clients. The girl was a natural. The tall slender girl with the chubby pussy and absence of tits had the men fucking her like they were reliving a fantasy from junior high school. I was impressed with Becka.

**************************************

When boyfriend Brian's Mom brought her out the next morning the little shit told me she had given the whole eight hundred dollars from the night before to Brian's Mom to help her out.

"Brian was excited about the money." ReBecka bubbled on. "He didn't mind at all that I cheated on him with eight different men. He was really quite supportive about it. He says we need to use the next money to get us a car and then get our own apartment."

Somehow she seemed a little less flakey to me. Although realizing I wasn't old enough to be her mother I felt a little motherly to her none the less.

"Do you want to keep doing this? Fucking guys?"

"Oh, hell yes. You'd have to shoot me to stop me. I mean, I'll give you half the money if you want. Just don't tell me I have to stop."

I had to laugh. I'd given the job to the right girl.

"No, you're doing great. This will be the rule starting today. Jenna, That's me gets fucked first." I reminded her. "Then we take turns."

It was another half hour before the next customer came in. A salesman I'd fucked before. With Becka as my backup I took my time and enjoyed the ride banking those little orgasms and receiving a nice load at the end.

Still no customer for Becka and she was really jitterish.

"It's driving me crazy that you got fucked and I'm still waiting."

"Did you and Brian do it this morning?"

"No, he was up most of the night playing video games and I didn't want to wake him."

By then she had her hand down the front of her shorts just like the day before. A few minutes of that had her about ready to get off. Instead the shorts came off leaving me with another spread legged open beaver shot of the young girl. Maybe it was her lack of modesty that made her such a good fuck for the men. I didn't bother to look away. Having those puffy outer lips let her move them all over her crotch with breakaways to massage her clit.

Becka was in a state as if she was fucking the third guy in a gang bang. She had my husband's attention and I had to admire the way she went after her own cunt so she could cum. Suddenly she was holding back screams as best she could. He cunt was leaking either her own cum from the masturbation or some leftovers from the men she fucked the night before. She lost all control for a minute then gave a violent jerk, took two deep breaths and relaxed back onto the couch.

"That was fucking incredible!" Becka was gasping for breath.

I guess I was still watching intently. She stood up and put back on her shorts.

"When the next guy gets here he's going to encounter a slippery cunt." She giggled.

Five minutes later that next guy showed up and Becka was locked on his arm taking him back to fuck him. I hurried over to sit with my husband so I wouldn't miss a thing. I watched them undress, her spread, and him start to fuck her. The look on her face as his cock slid in showed that Becka had found her place in life, under some guy pounding his cock into her.

I got another client and was surprised when Becka was still back there when I came out. When my guy left Porter waved me over. There was Becka on full screen taking the guys cock from behind. My husband filled me in.

"First she fucked him so hard I think it scared the guy. Then she sucked his cock until he spewed his second load of cum in her mouth. After getting him hard for the third time she told him the second fuck would be another fifty. And ... here we are."

"Good, maybe she'll keep him busy and I'll get the next fuck coming in."

That kind of defined our relationship between Becka and me. Rather than how many can you fuck, but how long can you make it last. With the two of us on days there weren't too many times there was a back up. Plus, what girl doesn't like knowing you've got guys waiting in line to fuck you? I did get the next fuck and made it last. When I got done Becka was waiting on her next to come through the door.

Us taking turns cut down Becka's take a little bit. She stayed until ten before calling Brian's mom for a ride. Still she was thrilled with taking home six hundred and fifty dollars and enjoyed fucking six guys, the one guy twice.

**************************************

Becka hit the doors exactly at ten when we opened Wednesday morning. Two men came in five minutes apart right after we opened. Salesman types have a pretty open schedule and merchants in town were talking about the MILF's at the whorehouse that had reopened outside town. I always enjoy an early fuck and Becka was all smiles knowing she was getting hers. We both made the most of making each fuck last and by the time I came after my guy had cum in me there was another waiting. Becka had gotten into making out and sucking cock so fucking her was an adventure.

My husband got on my ass for trying to keep up with an eighteen year old. One trick she had learned that I could not duplicate was that according to her that when she'd feel a man finally tense to cum in her she would moan in his ear, "Oh, Daddy! Fuck me!" According to her it would get her a huge load of cum up her twat.

Things went well during the day. Becka, Porter, and I were getting along really well. The young girl would sit so that her puffy pussy would camel toe in her shorts and kept it pointed right at my husband. With some of the longer interludes I shouldn't have been surprised when Becka offered to fuck my husband.

"Go ahead you know you want to do it." I challenged him.

My husband was trying to hide his hardon that she had given him from all the teasing, then the offer to fuck him.

"It would be a good way to pass the time when it's just the three of us here during the day."

Apparently Becka had entered Nympho mode. I wasn't sure that fucking my husband would do her any more good than when he fucked me. Even though he looked scared shitless to fuck her the two of them got up and went back to room five.

Room five had been Becka's room most of the time she was fucking someone. Porter had the cameras installed and I had used a room in the other wing so the sounds of fucking wouldn't be distracting for our clients. At nights it was always a little more crowded. As they turned down the hall I ran for the security center.

I had watched my husband work stuff enough times I thought I could figure it out. Key lock to switch from regular television to monitors. Then the on screen controls for the cameras. Room five, click. The side camera would give the best view. They had just entered the room and Becka was all over my husband. Making out like teenagers. This wasn't right. I'd seen Becka make out with other men, most of them almost reluctant because, well because, she is a whore.

My husband, even though he had watched her suck a guy's cock just an hour earlier was swapping spit with the little tramp. Their clothes came off. The tongue swallowing continued as her moved between her thighs and shoved is cock in her. The rocking motion started. He was fucking her. After a few seconds Becka realized she had a problem.

"Slow down, Porter. We want to make this last."

Good luck with that. His fast ejaculation is mostly what got me into the whoring business in the first place. It was how young she looked for being eighteen, with the flat chest and little pink nipples. No, my husband was imagining he was fucking some preteen kid. Even at eighteen the contrast was amazing. Porter at 46 and her at 18. It was a mismatch made in heaven.

Two minutes, maybe three at most, my husband was losing it. I recognized the moves. He was about to blow his load in her. That's when her moan in his ear sounded like a shout to me.

"Go ahead, Daddy. Fuck me. Cum in me."

Well, I hoped the son-of-a-bitch embarrassed himself. Becka wouldn't have to wonder any more about my husband. Small penis, short fuse. Porter apologized for cumming too soon. That was going to drive her crazy until someone else fucked her and made her cum. Most guys don't last as long as we girls wish, but I think the little cunt had been paid to fuck anyone else that didn't get her off. Becka tried to save the situation as they hurried put their clothes back on.

"Don't worry. It was feeling your cum in me that I was after."

She got that alright. And, much quicker than she expected. They came back in the room acting like everything was normal and like my husband had given her a good fucking. Of course, Porter had no complaints, he got his load off. I couldn't wait to show him the video.

Word was out that we were open nights. It got us more traveling business people and the local motels used our little whorehouse as a marketing tool to their own advantage. Even if things had gone slowly we all agreed that if we got fucked once it was worth it and if it was bad night we could watch chick flicks on TV and talk about cock. Much better than church night or staying home with a husband and kids. Well, except for Becka. She was there to fuck.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,498 Followers