Cath's Secret Exposed

Story Info
Wife's 30 year old secret comes back to life.
2k words
3.65
53.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers

After 27 years together, we were pretty open about our secrets and in our sex life. Dirty bed room talk centered around fantasies of threesome with both men and women, being watched and Cath being the center of attention to a group of people.

We never talked about taking any steps to make those private dirty stories a reality. Until by chance, opportunity presented Cath with the ability to let her secret out of a long locked closet.

Recently we had a chance to get away out of town for a couple of days, and at random pick a nice beach front hotel a few hours away. After checking in a mini suite and spent the day exploring the area, we showered and heading out for drinks and dinner.

Because we were out of town, the conservative dress of my wife gives way to a more exotic attire. We are both in our early 50s, and have a few extra pounds that seem to happen as people get older, but Cath still has a nice curvy figure, she has dark brown hair and a wonderful 38D chest.

The first night, while I dressed in my normal boring way of slacks and a bowing shirt, she wore a long dress, strapless that was very form fitting across her chest with low heels.

We went to dnner down the road at a small place and finished off a bottle of wine between us, we then tried the bar.

After ordering our normal drinks, rum and coke for me, while Cath had a gin and tonic, we found a table to wait for the band to start playing. After a brief while I excused myself to use the bathroom. On return I found Cath talking with a few women who were seated at the table next to us.

The band started and shortly had a number of people up dancing. The table next to us all got up to dance, and Cath even got me up to dance to a couple of songs.

After the band came back from a break, Cath went out to dance with the women from that table. I ordered a round of shots for all of us when they finally returned.

We learned that they were all local women, all within a few years of our age. About midnight most of the group had left, except one woman named Nancy, a short blond in her mid 40s. Cath and Nancy seemed to hit it off, and she moved over to our table for the last hour. We explained we were just on a get a way visit and where we were staying. They danced a couple of more times, and then Cath exchanged cell numbers. Nancy was divorced, like us, her kids were older and she lived in the area.

Nancy told us about a fun bar not far from our hotel to try the next night. We invited her to come by the beach the next day if she was not busy.

After getting back to the room, after a night cap, the sex was wonderful. Toys, a rented adult video and dirty talk about threesomes and other women playing with Cath made this a outstanding hotel sex night for us.

The next day, we went for a walk and then the beach. Just after noon, Cath got a hold of Nancy about meeting later. To my surprise, they made plans for Nancy to meet us at our hotel pool.

Cath wore a bikini, first time in years she had worn one out in public. Nancy showed up and removed her beach cover, she body was nice, the bikini showed off her curves, and nice chest, smaller than cath's but still perky.

I ordered some drinks, while the girls talked and swam for awhile. We moved up to our room and sat on the balcony talking about our families, and lives. They made plans for us to meet Nancy at the bar later.

After she left, we showered up and got dressed. While I always seem to look the same, Cath surprised me with shorts and a halter top that showed a lot of her boobs. To be safe, we took a taxi to the bar.

After finding the bar and walking in, we saw Nancy off in the corner waiting for us. She looked wonderful in a short sun dress. We ordered drinks and soon headed off to play pool.

We took turns playing, with Cath and Nancy talking almost constantly, even as the night wore on quietly whispering to each other.

We shared appetizers and had a few more rounds of drinks, when Cath told me that we were all heading back to our hotel. Nancy had already called Uber for all of us.

On the way to our hotel, the girls ask the driver to stop and had me pick up some run, gin, tonic and a small bottle of Fire Ball. Once in our room, I made us all drinks and Cath pored her and Nancy shots of Fire Ball.

They went out to the balcony as I went to get ice for the drinks. I returned to the room and made the drinks, they were still on the dark balcony over looking the beach when I brought the drinks out.

Standing at the door, I watched them sitting next to each other, both take a drink from the open Fire Ball bottle, then kiss. Really kiss. I broke the spell but walking out, placing their gin and tonic on the table and sitting down with my rum next to Cath.

Without missing a beat, they both thanked me and acted like nothing hadn't happened. Cath was in the middle and turned to give me a long, slow kiss also. Our conversation turned to about exploring sexually, and what had happened in our past. Cath came out and told us about her girl friend in college who she had slept with a couple of times. I was shocked and excited all at the same time.

Nancy did not skip a beat and talked about her side affairs with other women at various times in her life. This whole time, Cath split her attention between myself and Nancy as best as she could.

Finishing their drinks, they went back to taking turns shooting Fire Ball out of the bottle while we went back inside to get a even bigger rum and coke after hearing about my wife's surprise college bisexual experiences of 30years ago.

Returning to the balcony, Nancy and Cath were making out, with Cath's boobs out of the tank top and one of Nancy's legs draped over my wife. Cath turned and drew me closer and gave me a big kiss, the squeezed my cock though my pants to feel how hard it was. Nancy thanked me for letting Cath play and allowing me to share her a little.

With the Fie Ball done, my extra large drink finished in a flash, the girls moved us all inside to the room and searched the TV for a movie to watch. The adult film to night was to my surprise not a lesbian video but "housewives sluts" which had a mix of girl on girl, threesomes with two guys and a housewife and then a house wife taking on a black guy scenes.

While this was on, Nancy went to the bath room and came out wearing a long tank top with some panties, while Cath went and changed into one if her night shirts and pajama pants. She made us more drinks and they settled on the couch to watch the porn and laughing while making comments about each scene.

I went and changed into boxers and a tee shirt, resisting the temptation to jack off while I was in the bed room.

As fast as I changed and returned, Cath had her pajama bottles off and the girls we sitting next to each other with legs slightly spread appart. Drinks in one hand, the other hand touching themselves and each other.

I sat next to cath, who was in the middle of commenting about this housewife on TV that was taking two guys at once, when Nancy asked why I had boxers on.

Each scene seemed to bring up more comments about what they had done, or wanted to try, and both taking turns askng if I had tried it before we were married or would like to see Cath do it.

Between all this, Cath went between us kissing and touching each other, to Nancy and her kissing, with their hands finding each other's pussy more and more.

The last scene with the housewife and black guy, who had a big cock. By this time Cath and Nancy had told each other about the biggest thing they had even fucked..man or toy or what ever, and wondered about if the whole cockold thing was true.

My head was spinning, when the next comment almost shocked me out of my drinking state, Cath with drew her hand from Nancy's lap, licked her fingers and told all of us that she needed to eat some pussy again.

Leaving me in the dust, they were in bed and taking clothing off, while I trailed behind, finding a seat to watch. Cath spread Nancy's legs and slowly kissed and licked her pussy lips, telling me that women know best and watch. Cath kept playing and her mouth working on Nancy's pussy, sliding a couple of fingers up inside her. Soon, Nancy started to cum, grabbing Cath's hair and pulling her face tight into Nancy's pussy.

Cath rolled over and Nancy went to work on Cath's pussy, spreading the lips, kissing and licking, fucking me wife with her fingers. Cath waved me over and tried to suck me cock, but she was distracted by what ever Nancy tried with her pussy. In no time at all, I watched my wife have a loud orgasm. And no sooner had Nancy moved away from between her legs, Cath told me to get in side her.

My cock was almost busting, and her pussy felt wonderful after just cumming. With Nancy being the cheer leader, I fucked Cath till I started to cum in her pussy. As I finished she pushed me out, and Nancy shoved her head in to lick Cath's used pussy, getting some of my cum mixed in with Cath's pussy juices.

We were spent. That was the most exciting sex event we had had in all our years being married. I got cleaned us, and got back into bed, the girls also cleaned up and got back into bed naked also. Cath sandwiched between me and her new found friend Nancy.

Much later I woke up to movement, looking over in the dark, Cath and Nancy were mashed together, making out and I could tell hands exploring each other's pussy.

As they finished, Nancy got up and smiled at me as she went off to the back room, Cath rolled over onto my erect cock, slipping me fingers into my mouth and asked if I liked how Nancy tasted. Almost as fast as the first time I had cum that night, I exploded in Cath. She stood up and went into the bath room, passing Nancy returning to the bed.

I went and used the bath in the living area if our room, and returned to Cath and Nancy waiting for me in bed to all cuddle up.

The next morning, we got up and all took turns showering. Then went to breakfast at the hotel coffee shop together. It was almost like nothing sexual had happened, like she had just slept over on the couch. They talked about the fun and night before was and how wonderful it was they had met.

After Nancy left, we went and packed out things, and checked out. On the drive home we spent most of the drive talking about what happened and how we felt about it. Cath was worried that I would be upset, but I explained that it had been a wild and exciting experience. That years since the last time anything like that had happened between her and another woman. But then added, Nancy was planning on visiting to go wine tasting in a couple of months and the. Cath gave me a nasty little smile.

mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers