Cathy

Story Info
Blackmailing my girlfriend's younger sister leads to glory.
3k words
4.16
132.3k
71
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked down at my engorged dick thrusting in and out of my girlfriend's younger sister's mouth, while her soft little hands caressed my balls in a desperate effort to get me to cum in her mouth and have the whole ordeal over with, I realised there was going to come a time when I wouldn't enjoy this feeling any more. But right now it was a thrill, watching her wretchedly swallowing my whole shaft kneeling in front of me by the bed in which her own boyfriend slept just feet away blissfully unaware that his girlfriend was giving me the best head of my life and would be doing so for several weeks into the future because she was completely in my power.

As I recall, that night I was in two minds how to play it. On the one hand it was a thrill seeing her wretchedness and the hatred in her eyes as she sucked my cock in and out of her cute twenty-year-old mouth. On the other hand I knew as soon as I shot my load and she'd swallowed it (that was my rule - she had to swallow) she'd be free to push me away and tell me to go to hell.

Until the next time.

So at one and the same time there was a huge incentive both to keep it going and to bring it all to a satisfying conclusion. On the whole I can last pretty well, but there were a few times during that incredible three months when I was struggling to hold out more than about ten minutes.

You'd probably despise me if you met me socially. I'm a hedge fund manager, and short of being a mass murderer there are few jobs held in more contempt by the ignorant public. It probably doesn't help that I did fantastically well over the whole crash scenario in 2008. I could have retired at 28, but it was so much fun that I kept in the game. Some weeks I'd earn a million or two betting on Indian healthcare shorts or Palm Oil exports from Borneo. Other weeks I'd lose a couple million on Brent Crude or Pemex mid-terms. I was so loaded it didn't matter. It was just a game. I used to get the sob stories about what my company and I were the cause of in Third World communities, but frankly I didn't (and don't) give a fuck. People die. Big deal. We'll all die one day. The game is to have fun before that happens. And I certainly do that. Chicks love an alpha male and we get to fuck all the bitches we want.

Which brings me to Cathy.

I'd been with Jo for a couple of years before I even gave Cathy a second glance. It was on a stay in her dad's villa in Provence that I first woke up to the fact that gawky little sister was actually turning into quite a stunner. I can pinpoint the exact day. It was July 22nd 2009. Cathy was just turning nineteen (she's five and a half years younger than Jo) and we were alone in the huge kitchen while I was getting some wine from the cooler and she was checking on the soup. She bent over the range and I caught a glimpse of nipple down her T-shirt. I wasn't looking - and I'm pretty sure she didn't intend to flash me as she had always made it clear she detested me, but there it was. Suddenly Cathy was in the frame. I'd find myself fantasising about fucking her while I was fucking Jo. Not fair, but we're all human - and the groin doesn't lie.

It was a year on from that before an unbelievable opportunity presented itself. I caught Cathy in an illegal act and had plenty of time to think about what to do about it.

Basically, she was stealing money out of her father's account. It wasn't difficult for her as he was pretty stupid about passwords, but there it was - irrefutable evidence on his laptop screen that she had been stupid enough (or distracted enough) to leave open at the same browser she'd been suing to get into his online BRED account and make a transfer to what I guessed was her boyfriend's and her joint account at the same branch.

I was stunned. Sweet little Cathy - the darling of the family; the concert cellist; the pure as the driven snow little sis' was a thief!

I scrolled up. There was an option to see all the transactons for the past year. She and Mick, her boyfriend, had been making regular transfers of 4,999 Euros every month for at least the past year. This was clever. The sum was the maximum allowed before this account triggered a screen alert - but not so much that a guy as well off as her dad would necessarily notice - or that his bank manager might think out of the ordinary. All the transactions had the same reference and were to the same bank account. It looked like a regular direct debit on the screen, but Cathy had left the other window open and I could see the transfers had been made to an account in her own name. Amateur! I could see in a flash that this was theft. She hadn't even had the presence of mind to open up a business account in some anonymised account name.

As I was sitting there staring at the screen in shock Cathy came running in. She must have remembered having left the laptop open at this incriminating page and was rushing back to get rid of the evidence before anyone saw it. But obviously she was too late. She caught my eye and knew immediately that I'd seen the screen and had worked it all out. She may have muttered "Oh shit" under her breath. I'm not sure about that, but she didn't need to say a word. We both knew what I'd seen.

Now don't get me wrong. I've done my fair share of helping myself to other people's money. Most of you are too stupid to read the Ts and Cs of the shit you sign, and when you get stressed or are distracted by, say, the death of a loved one (especially a rich loved one) it's like taking candy from a particularly dim witted baby. But Cathy didn't know that. As far as she could see I was an honest man who had seen what she was up to and had her bang to rights. I looked at her and muttered

"Well, well, Cathy. I wasn't expecting that"

"It's not what you think"

"Oh, really? So what is it you think I'm thinking? Seems to me there are quite a lot of transfers here that need some explaining"

"It's none of your business you prick."

"Such language, Cathy! Well, why don't I just take this laptop to your dad and talk him through what I think I'm seeing here and then you can explain to both of us why I'm wrong."

I got to my feet with the laptop under my arm. She moved to stop me.

"No! There's no need for that."

"Oh, but I think there IS, Cathy. You see, I'm not sure your dad understands all the tax liability associated with these gifts of money he seems to have been making. There are strict limits on how much you can gift each year, and by the look of this open window, the amount that he's so generously given you would easily put him over the threshold as a non-domiciled property owner."

Actually, this was bullshit. I was making it all up. But it was convincing enough to her - and already a plan was forming in my wicked little mind for nubile little Cathy.

"What do you want?" she suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" I replied. Had she worked out that I was planning to use this little nugget of information against her? Evidently, she had.

"I'll cut you a percentage in return for your silence."

I tried not to laugh. She could give it ALL to me and it wouldn't even amount to what I might make in a particularly idle week. Sixty thousand, tops, was all she could have made in the last year. I have suits that cost more than that.

"No, Cathy. I want something a bit different". I let my eyes wander up and down her body. She saw me and gasped. But the outraged scream didn't come. Nor did the face slap. Instead, she turned around and locked the door.

"Strip and get on your knees," I said. "You're gonna suck me off and I'm gonna cum in your mouth and you're gonna swallow it all. Understand?"

The look of utter hatred was wondrous to behold. I love having that power over chicks but I never thought that I'd ever have it over Cathy. She had the same look as the Filipino chicks have when you get two of them to fuck you together in return for a meal. They hate it, but, hell, they're hungry - and I'm rich.

I watched her undress. She didn't fuss about it. She folded all her clothes and knelt down.

"Wait!" I said. "Bend over."

I grabbed her wrist and twisted her round. I bent her over and looked at her pussy as it opened in front of me. I think it was there that I decided I wasn't going to settle for just a blow job. But first I wanted time to plan it out. I took out my phone and turned on the video. I put it on the desk facing her and then I undid my fly. My dick came out and was already half stiff.

"Suck me off, bitch!" I said.

Cathy took my dick in her hands and guided it to her mouth.

I watched that video a few times later that same day. It was pretty good. By sheer guesswork I'd got the angle pretty well exact, and it had caught the moment I started cumming into her pretty little mouth, and my fucking her face hard - with my hand scrunching her hair and forcing her to take my whole length on each stroke. The gagging sound she made as I hit the back of her throat was a particular turn on for me as I watched it.

"And swallow!" I commanded.

And she gulped it down and opened her mouth to show me it had gone.

"Good girl." I said. "Next time I'm gonna cum in that sweet little pussy you just flashed me. But for now you can fuck off".

"YOU go to hell!" she said. "That was IT, asshole. ONE blowjob. And thank your lucky stars I didn't bite your fucking dick off."

"Oh, no, Cathy. You misunderstand." I said. "I think this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship".

She gave me the finger and snatched up her clothes.

It was about a week later, and I'd cum inside her tight little pussy for the third time that afternoon while we lay in her bedroom, that I told her next time I wanted to fuck her in the ass.

I realise I've skipped on a bit, but I'm sure you can imagine the bitch's shocked little face when the e-mail arrived in her inbox directing her to a private folder in the Cloud where I'd uploaded the video of her sucking me off - and suggesting that I share it with Mick or perhaps her friends in the National Youth Orchestra.

I realised I had to give her hope, as well as despair, so I suggested a period of three months during which she would be on call for sexual services for me. I would fuck her and enjoy her in any way I saw fit, and at the end of three months she would have the film - and proof that no copies had been made.

She complied fairly quickly. It was almost no fun. But I did have the satisfaction of seeing her dissolve into tears when I demanded mouth to mouth kisses too. Funny how often that's a Rubicon chicks don't want to cross - especially married chicks or chicks in relationships. But it's important to insist on that - or whatever the last line of defence happens to be. It HAS to be total surrender. It's really no fun from my perspective if they're retaining some semblance of dignity. I want total control. I want the bitch to know I'm owning every inch of her.

One way to get that, of course, it to whore her out to friends. That's a great way to humiliate a married chick. Once five or six of your friends have fucked every one of her holes twice or three times each - and preferably filmed it all, she's not likely to be going back to hubby with any fucking dignity at all. It's very satisfying when you whore a woman into a marriage break up and then the poor bitch comes to you thinking you care! I've had a good few laughs over that one over the years.

But with Cathy I didn't want to whore her out. I loved the idea that I was getting almost exclusive access to her tight little pussy while still getting all the fucks I wanted out of Jo. Couple of times while staying at her parents' house I'd fuck Jo and then sneak into Cathy's bedroom once Jo was asleep and it was safe to leave the bed. It was great to wake up Cathy and get her to suck me off while Mick was lying there snoring his dopey little head off. I believe that's where I started this story, isn't it?

For the last month I really went to town on her. I tied her up, I fucked her ass, I had her dress up and I forced her to script fuck (that's where she has to say certain things during the fuck - you can imagine). But I also noticed that she was no longer faking her orgasms. It was now the real thing pretty regularly. That puzzled me. This was about as non-consensual as you could get and still be within the law, yet Cathy was now regularly cumming with me, and subtly squeezing my ass or hooking her legs behind my thighs to get me to stay inside her while she finished off. More than that our kisses were getting hot. Most of the time she was instigating the kissing and she was often soaking wet in seconds.

After the three months were up I gave her the video. I also gave her an envelope. She took it away and left without a word. Ten minutes later she sought me out. I was in Jo's bedroom. Jo was out for the day and I was taking some time to gather my thoughts.

Cathy knocked and came in. "You didn't have to do that, Phil." She said.

I smiled. She'd obviously opened the envelope and found the two first class tickets on the Eurostar to Paris, the five star hotel reservation for her and Mick, and the ten thousand Euros certificate for Louis Vitton's store in the Champs Elysées.

"No? I figured you and Mick might be able to use a break."

"I hated you." She said. "I was thinking all through the first month of how I'd kill you or hurt you in some way."

"But?" I prompted.

"You know what the "but" is, Phil," she said. She closed the door and locked it. Then she came over to me and kissed me full on the mouth. We took our clothes off and over the next hour we made love - not fucked, but made love. There's a difference.

"Cum inside me one last time," she murmured in my ear and we both erupted into a simultaneous orgasm before at last rolling off each other and lying there side by side - holding hands of all things.

"You're still a bastard for what you did," she said. "But I need you to know that I might have gone through my whole life without experiencing that kind of sex. So in a way, I'm glad we did that. But this was the last time. OK?"

I nodded. "OK. I think I can live with that. Besides, the longer this went on, the harder it would have been to keep it from Jo and Mick".

She nodded and about half an hour later she left.

I guess most of you will have pretty poor opinion of me, and that's fine 'cos I really couldn't give a flying fuck. But I can't finish the story without fast forwarding three years to Cathy's wedding day. Mick was history by then - and Jo and I had split up about a year before too but I still did a lot of financial work for her dad and his partner so I was invited to the wedding, which was a lovely affair in a village near Winchester, where the groom's family came from.

Cathy sought me out at the reception. "Come here you!" she said. She introduced me to her chief bridesmaid "Clara, this is the guy I was telling you about who made that video".

"Oh, yeah! I know what you mean" said Clara. "You sure you wanna do this?"

"Oh yeah!" said Cathy, definitively. She pushed me towards a door and we found ourselves in a long corridor leading off from the main hall. Clara stood on the other side of the door - obviously primed to stand guard.

Cathy drew me into a room, pushed me against the wall, and our mouths locked in a passionate kiss.

"You get to fuck me first, you animal" she murmured in my ear. "Fuck me hard and make sure you cum in my married pussy. I want to feel you dribbling down my thighs tonight."

It was just about the sweetest fuck of my entire life.