Cathy and Dave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pouring each of them a glass of wine and closing all of the blinds, they proceeded upstairs to take a shower. Now being refreshed from the shower, Dave laid face down on the bed and Sarah proceeded to rub the back of his body. As she reached his ass, she spread his cheeks with her hands and proceeded to lick all over the inside of his crack. She knew that Dave particularly enjoyed this.

Sarah was well aware of the effect that she was having on Dave and more specifically, his big dick. Now at, "full mast" Dave rolled over and Sarah climbed onto his face so that they could engage in a little, "69" activity. Dave truly loved to caress Sarah's firm, young ass while he tongued her pussy.

He started pushing his fingers into her ass and Sarah was responding as expected -- pushing hard to fuck her ass against his inserted fingers.

Sarah, with Dave's help had found that she loved anal sex and wasting no further time said, "Feels good baby, you wanna fuck me there?"

Dave grinned and replied, "You know I do."

Dave reached into the drawer next to the bed and pulled out the lubricant. He pushed it inside of Sarah's shit hole and smeared it all over the outside as well. Even though his cock was well lubed from Sarah's saliva, he rubbed his cock with lube as well. Sarah propped herself on all fours and Dave positioned his cock to enter her brownie hole. As her shit ring gave way to his plunging cock, he thought about Amanda for the second time that day.

He remembered many of the chances he and Amanda had taken together. Fucking in the stairwell, making out in the elevator, quick grabs and feels in the hallway. It was such fun. He remembered the many times she sucked him off in a variety of parking lots and the handful of times they traveled together on business, obviously, only needing one room and one bed.

As he thought further, funny, that his big break all coincided with Cathy's big promotion and as her workload increased at the publishing company, so did her hours at work which gave Dave ample opportunities to fuck and suck first with Amanda, later with Sarah and several others in-between as well. Dave watched as his cock continued to disappear into his current assistant, Sarah's ass but his mind still wandered as he recalled how Amanda's husband had gotten a big promotion, which required a pretty quick transfer to the Midwest.

While not losing focus on the fucking he was giving Sarah's ass, Dave remembered that Amanda had moved almost 10 years ago but fate and business had brought him to her town about 6 years ago. After calling Amanda and telling her that he would be in town, she fabricated some story to her husband so that the two of them could fuck all night long in Dave's hotel.

The, goodbye's between the old lovers was sad but both Dave and Amanda knew that they had another life to live so in some ways, Amanda's move was probably a good thing for all concerned. Plus, it provided Dave with more free time to find other, beautiful women like Sarah to fuck as well.

The tingle in his groin brought Dave from Amanda memories back to focus on Sarah's fine ass and tight bunghole. He knew her body so well and could tell that she was nearing an orgasm as her own hands flew to manipulate her clit while Dave continued to pump into her ass. As Sarah came down from her "O", Dave felt his own cock lurch and spew his seed deep into her bowels.

After dumping his last of his load into Sarah's ass, they both went into the shower. Sarah took great care to clean the shit off of Dave's pecker and after all their respective bits and pieces were sparkling clean, they toweled off and went back to Dave and Cathy's bed where he fucked Sarah twice more before falling dead asleep.

As Dave dreamt, he thought of his wife Cathy and wondered how she was doing in Hawaii right now and lastly, how badly he wanted to fuck her because even with the Amanda's, the Sarah's and the many in between, fucking his wife was still the best sex he ever had.

Chapter 6

Still trying to calm her nerves after what she "heard" through her future son-in-law's hotel room door, Cathy went ahead to the beach in search of her daughter. Clearly conflicted, Cathy decided to hold off on telling her daughter Stephanie what she had seen and heard at Jason's hotel door. It was all too much to deal with at once. She needed to think about it first. While Cathy knew what she heard, she really hadn't seen anything but a young, albeit beautiful women enter her daughter's, fiancé's room. She started to doubt herself and her own ears.

Cathy knew that Jason had had quite an effect on her. Perhaps, her mind was racing off in directions that it shouldn't. Maybe her mind perceived sounds and turned them into something more? Then again, maybe the young girl was nothing more than a right-of-passage. Perhaps, she was a "gift" from some of his co-workers as a last fling before marriage. While many would not appreciate that sort of gift, Cathy was hardly a prude and a gift of that variety was hardly unusual under the circumstances. She resigned herself to think carefully before making her next step which could easily ruin a wedding and what could be a wonderful marriage.

As Cathy reached the beach, Stephanie saw her mother approach as Cathy saw her daughter and another man stand up to greet her. Stephanie spoke first, "Mom, this is Sean."

As he took her hand, Sean spoke first, "It's very nice to meet you Mrs. Sanders."

"Oh please, just call me Cathy."

"It would be my pleasure."

Cathy held the young man's hand a second longer while her eyes took him in. Sean was just about 6' and was in very good shape. He had dark curly hair, olive skin and a washboard belly. Cathy was still so horny from the escapades behind Jason's door that she immediately started to wonder what kind of package Sean hid in his Speedo but the thought started to slip away as Stephanie spoke, "C'mon over here mom. Sean and I saved you a lounge chair."

Taking her mother's hand, Stephanie walked Cathy to a trio of lounge chairs where Cathy sat in the middle chair with Steph on her left and Sean to her right.

The two women continued to chat and Sean sat patiently while Stephanie and her mom brought each other up-to-date on the events leading up to the wedding. Still wearing her sunglasses and maintaining a steady conversation with her daughter, Cathy continued to stealthily look up and down Sean's hard frame. He had a small tuft of hair on his chest and down by his navel. Cathy knew her mind was drifting into dangerous places and she tried hard to not openly savor Sean's hard body but that was exactly what she was doing.

Doing her best to bring Sean into an all-girl conversation, Cathy managed her current sexually frustrated mood, and asked, "So Sean, you're the best man?"

"Indeed I am and Jason's sister Julie is the maid of honor." Sean continued, "Julie and I have been dating for a couple of years and we've all become quite good friends. Really, it's an honor for both of us."

Cathy was impressed with Sean and how respectful he spoke about their responsibilities for the wedding. She replied, "Well that's wonderful but, where is Julie?"

"Oh she went in for a snooze. We were in the sun all day yesterday and most of today. She just needed a break."

"Well, that's understandable."

The general conversation continued between Cathy, Steph and Sean. In amongst the steady, "getting-to-know-you" conversation that was transpiring between her and Sean and her updates from her daughter, Cathy surveyed the beach and the people on it. She noticed a young man, probably not 20 years of ago, that had already made about a half dozen passes of her beach chair. She knew he was checking her and Stephanie out but he was too immature to realize how overt he was. Cathy just suppressed a giggle and let the young man have his look.

Knowing that her suit barley contained her breasts and coupled with being situated so closely to her very beautiful daughter, Cathy knew that the men on the beach had a very hard time keeping their eyes off of them and she simply loved the attention. Cathy frequently caught Sean checking her out as well which delighted her as did the knowledge of feeling the eyes of other, desirous men on her body. It made her feel, "sexy" and she loved when she felt that way.

When Cathy lazily bent over at the waist to retrieve her suntan lotion from her beach bag, all male eyes in the vicinity became riveted to her pendulous breasts dangling against the fabric of her bikini top. Cathy looked over at the young man that had frequently passed her and both he and his father were getting a pretty good look at her sizeable tits.

Instead of making Cathy angry, it just got her wetter.

Looking over, she found that her daughter also recognized the attention of the men on the beach as she caught Stephanie spending a fair bit of time spreading a "great deal" of suntan lotion on her breasts and tummy while looking around and smiling at the attractive men that watched her every move.

Cathy thought, "That little vixen" but also realized that her daughter, like her mother was a bit of an exhibitionist too. She watched her daughter's hands slide up and down her torso while spending a great amount of time, "ensuring" that her nice, round tits were, "very well oiled".

Stephanie scanned over to the same young man and father that were now totally captivated with not just her mother but her as well. Then looking over to her mother, she saw the face of another woman that clearly recognized her teasing nature. At first, Stephanie thought, "Busted" but while it was clearly obvious from the expression on her face that Cathy clearly understood what Steph was doing, instead of being "miffed", she just gave her daughter a, "knowing smile". In response, Stephanie reacted with a similar expression of understanding between the two of them.

As Cathy lay in the sun making idle chitchat, she couldn't keep her mind off of Jason, his cock and her apparent jealousy of the woman that was screwing him. While she couldn't easily admit it to herself, the jealousy that swelled within her also made Cathy hold back the information from her own daughter. It created conflict inside of her, which she didn't know how to resolve.

Then she started to settle things in her own mind, since I never really saw, 'anything' then maybe whatever happened wasn't what I thought and if it did, it was probably a girl arranged by his buddies as a last fling. Being that she was hardly monogamous herself, how could she fault Jason for one last piece of tail?

Now as the sun and the waves from the ocean started to soothe her frazzled nerves, Cathy stopped struggling with what she should do. As she completed the mental process of convincing herself that all she witnessed was at most a, 'last fling', she decided to just let sleeping dogs lie.

Just as she settled into a more comfortable mental state, she heard Stephanie say something to Sean who got up off of his chaise lounge and walked to her. Now nearly asleep, Cathy lazily watched him put suntan lotion on Stephanie's back. She was quite surprised to see Sean, very matter-of-factly untie the top to her bikini so that he could rub the lotion unobstructed onto her back. She watched his hands glide up and down Steph's back and Cathy further noticed that his hands seemed to linger at her sides and wondered if Sean was, getting a little feel of the side of her breasts? Paying more attention now, he even spread the lotion on her legs as well. As his hands moved up the back of her thighs, she watched as his hands lazily glided over her butt and was further shocked when he clearly gave them both a little, "squeeze" to which Steph's reaction was to wiggle her butt at him. Clearly, this was not the first time that Sean had copped a, 'feel' of her daughter.

Although Cathy was shocked over what she saw, more than anything, it fueled her desire and need for cock.

Before walking back to his lounge, Cathy rolled over and asked, "Sean, would you be a dear and put lotion on my back as well?"

"Sure."

Sean slid onto the side of Cathy's lounge as she untied her own top to give him access to her back.

She loved the feeling of his hands on her back and let out a little moan, "Emmm....."

"Feel good Cathy?"

"Oh yes, Sean, it certainly does."

"Well, then I'll take my time and make sure the lotion is rubbed in real well." Cathy felt electricity run through her loins at that very thought.

She felt his hands glide down to her lower back where he rubbed and kneaded her just above her bikini bottom. Cathy could feel herself involuntarily squirming on the lounge. She wanted Sean to go ahead and slide his hands inside of her suit and caress her naked bottom but instead, she concentrated on trying to stop her hips from shifting back and forth.

Almost sensing Cathy's struggle, Sean's hands left her lower back and slid up to her neck. Again, Cathy let out a low moan at his gentle touch.

In a voice that was hers but from a mind that was lost in the moment, Cathy said, "Don't forget the sides, Sean."

"Of course."

Sean's hands massaged their way down to Cathy's sides where his hands slid across the sides of her bare breasts. His hands lingered for a moment as he clearly got a nice, "feel" of her boobs and at his touch, Cathy wanted to roll over and let him have, "full access" but fortunately, her mind still exerted some small level of control.

Not wanting to be too obvious that he was, "feeling-her-up", Sean slid his hands further down her sides and then proceeded onto her legs. He started low on her ankles and rubbed all the way from the calves to Cathy's upper thighs.

Cathy was on fire. She could feel her pussy pulsating with need and lust and as Sean's hands started to slide to the inside of her thighs, Cathy parted her legs to give him access and permission to proceed.

Whether intentional or not, Sean's fingers did slightly rub against the material of her suit that now covered a very wet, pussy. Again, Cathy let out a low moan of approval and need.

Lastly his hands traversed back up her thighs and lightly spread some additional oil onto the lower, uncovered parts of Cathy's choice ass. Again, he lingered for just a moment longer than he needed to but not as long as Cathy wanted him to.

Then to both Cathy's relief and to her frustration as well, Sean was done as he slid back on his own lounge.

As she fought the, "screaming hornies", Cathy did drift off into a light sleep.

Some time later, she awoke to Stephanie's voice, "Mom, this is Julie."

Cathy opened her eyes and noticed a figure standing over her but with the sun so bright behind her, she couldn't see her all that well. Sitting up and putting her sunglasses back on, Cathy shook the hands of the same woman she watched enter Jason's room.

"Mrs. Sanders, I'm Julie and it is so nice to meet you. I've heard ever so much about you."

Cathy knew it would have been impossible to mistake Julie with any other woman. Her hair was a long and luxurious light brown with blonde highlights. Her eyes were an azure blue and she had a body that was perfect in proportion starting with a pair of firm 34C breasts barely concealed in her tiny bikini. Very simply, Julie was the kind of woman other women hate as she had a face that was totally beautiful without even the slightest hint of makeup coupled with a totally spectacular body.

Instinctively, Cathy took Julie's hand although her mind was in a jumble. While her mouth said, "It's nice to meet you Julie, please call me, Cathy", her mind screamed, oh my gawd, you're screwing your own brother!

Cathy could see an inquisitive and yet, unrepentant look in Julie's eyes. There was little doubt in Cathy's mind that not only did she remember Julie from a brief glimpse in the hallway but that Julie remembered her too.

Cathy was in total shock. She knew she had to think things through a bit so being completely off balance, she excused herself as she had a 3:00 p.m. appointment with the hotel staff to ensure that the accommodations for the wedding were on track.

As she started her way back from the beach to the hotel, she heard Julie call to her, "Nice seeing you, 'again' Cathy" and at that point, any possible doubt that Cathy had as to whether or not Julie remembered seeing her as well was now long gone.

Now Cathy really couldn't begin to explain her hesitancy in explaining to her daughter what she had seen and most importantly, had heard. All she knew was that she was so very, horny for her daughter's fiancé that the fact that he had screwed his sister seemed to only fuel her desire. As she continued up the beach back to her room, she wondered, what's wrong with me? Then as she thought more about Jason fucking Julie and the likelihood that his cum was deep inside of her belly, she got hornier and hornier.

12