Cathy and Kim

Story Info
Picking up two females, 1 female 1 both.
1.8k words
4.33
19.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iser21
iser21
354 Followers

I can not remember when it all started or even how it started but I'll try to remember as I write this. I know I was married so I was over 21. I was out drinking with a few friends. We had been gong out for a few years after work. The same thing as always, go to a few bars and then end up at a strip club. We had gone to one on Brookpark Rd. We have been to this place about 10 times and every now and then a few girls would come in. No big deal. To tell the truth I enjoyed it. They would come in and the girls would dance for them. They would get a better lap dance then we did. We would have to go in the back for them to flash us and pay a hell of a lot more. The girls would flash them on the floor and we got to see them for free. Anyway.

This night was the same as before, Jack and Bill left about midnight and that left me with Pete. Pete and I had gone to school and he came from money. Not to much but more then me. We sat and talked and watched the girls dance. Had a few table dances and watch them dance for this other tables that the girls sat at. Pete stood up and went over and asked then to join us.

"Hi I'm Bob this is Pete". I said as they came over and sat down. "What are you drinking I'll get first round?" As we sat we talked. The one that sat on my side was Cathy. About 25 not bad looking long brown hair. Eyes that make you fall in side. Her lips red and a smile on her face. Kim was with Pete, she was taller about 5'9" about 30 with a low cut top. Showing off a lot of cleavage. Nice white skin looking out at us.

Cathy moved closer to me and Kim bent to talk to her. At that point I could see most of her tits. I was looking down her top and Cathy looked over.

"Ha, I have tits also see!" As she said that she open her blouse 2 more buttons and was showing us her tits inside her lace bra. All I could do was look. We all smiled and Pete told me that it was getting late. He said that he had to get up and work the next day. I told the girls that I would buy one more round and leave with them. Once Pete left and I sat with them for about an hour watching the girls strip on stage and then going in the back with guys for a vip dance.

"Have you ever had a "VIP" dance Bob?"

"Yes I have many times. Have you ever had one from a guy or a girl?"

Cathy told me never from a guy but she does enjoy a girl from time to time. This made me think. Are they with each other? A tall red head came over to the table and ask me if I would like a table dance. I looked at both Cathy and Kim and said. "No but give one to the two ladies!" the red head started off with Cathy. First she took off her top and started to push them in Cathy's face. Once that was done she looked at Kim and slipped off her skirt. With nothing but panties and a smile she gave Kim a slow but sexy dance. As she was dancing she started to open Kim's top. She got 4 buttons open and then went to Cathy. As she did that I got a good look at her tits. I thought she had a great set. Cathy just sat as her blouse was opened and soon her boobs were out. Not just from her blouse but she had pulled her bra open from the front.

By this time I was hard as a rock and the two girls sat on each side of me. The red head smiled and walked away. I sat looking at Cathy's tits her nipples hard as my cock.

"Would you two like to leave before all the guys come over?" I was watching other people looking over at me. They both pull there top's closed and we went out the door. I started to walk to my car when Cathy told me that she had a van and I should go with them. As I got in I could feel Kim's hand on my ass. Cathy drove to the end of the street and pulled into a motel lot.

"Shall we go into the room?" Cathy got out and Kim placed her hand on my cock. I felt her hand squeeze my cock and she pulled me out towards the room. Cathy had her hand on the door and pushed the key down. As we walked in Cathy started to take her top off and then came her bra. As she did that Kim was starting to take her top off and soon her bra was off. Kim knelt in front of me and started to take my pants down. Cathy was pulling my shirt off. I soon felt Kim's hand on my cock. She looked up at me.

"Dance for me Bob. Dance the way that girl did for me. I want to feel your cock on my face!" I started to move some and soon I had my cock in her face. I watched her open her mouth and take me in.

"Oh my god Bob does that look great! I love when Kim sucks a cock, love to watch it go in and out of her mouth. The only thing better is when she is sucking my cock!"

I could not move. Did she just say, When she sucks my cock? I soon found out. Cathy pulled her skirt down and off and I could see a cock in her panties.

"Y Y Y You have a COCK!" I felt my cock going deeper into Kim's mouth and was looking at a 5 ½ inch hard cock in Cathy's panties. Her hand went down to it and pull it out. She was jacking off in front of me as her friend sucked my cock. I could just only look. Her hand was going up and down and she was looking at me. She was standing close to me and she reached out and took the part of my cock that was not in Kim's mouth. She bent towards me and kissed me on my lips. Her fingers pulling me deeper into her friends mouth.

For some unknown reason I pull out of Kim's mouth and knelt on the floor . I turn Cathy around so I could see her ass, and then I started to kiss it. My mouth licking her cheeks and soon I had my tongue licking up and down.

"I have never done this so I'm going to go slow. OK?" I knew how to pleas a girls ass but never had one with a cock before. I was starting to think if Cathy had a cock also. But right then I pulled Kim's cheeks open and licked her small hole. I pushed into her and could hear her moan. One or two slaps on her ass and then I started to tongue it more. I knew that I loved to have a girl doing that to me. I reached under her and took her small cock in my hand. I was milking it like she was a cow and licking her ass.

Soon Cathy was on her back under Kim and she took her cock into her mouth. In a way it was like watching a girl sucking my cock as another one licked my ass. I felt Kim push back.

"Fuck me Bob. Fuck my ass as Cathy sucks my dick. Do it!". I got up some and the I felt her ass taking my cock in. I'm not all that big about 7 at the most and she took all of it in about 5 pushes. Kim bent over Cathy as I got up higher and pushed in deeper. Soon I felt Cathy move and she was stand over Kim. I watched as she pulled her panties down. I was looking for a cock but found a shaved pussy. She moved towards me and I started to suck her cunt.

I felt Kim's balls slapping my balls as I went all the way in. I took hold of her hips and pumped harder and faster. Just when I thought I was going to cum, Kim pull off my cock. She moved and then told me.

"I'm going to fuck your ass Bob. Is this your first time?"

As I got closer to her pussy and kissed it, it felt like lips kissing me back. I could taste the wet lips and I could feel them open. It was like kissing a girls lips. Her pussy lips opened and sucked my tongue into it. Then I felt it. I felt the tip of a cock on my ass.

This was my first time. My first cock trying to get into my ass. I could feel it pushing and pushing till I felt myself open.

"Yes go slow, I have never done this. Please go slow!" I felt myself open and I could feel the head pushing into my ass. It open more till it slipped in. Then she or he pulled it out some. Then I felt it slip back into me. More this time each time it went in it was pulled back out. Deeper each time. The feeling I had was great. I have never felt that before. Now I knew why girls like to get fucked. Soon I could feel more and more of her in me. Then I felt her skin on my ass. Then I felt her balls touching my balls.

"OH OH the feels great. I have never felt this was. Fuck me, fuck my ass! Oh yes!" Now I had it all the way in me I was talking into a girls pussy saying things I could not understand. They knew what I was saying and she kept pushing in and out of me. I then started to scream. Screaming into a girls cunt as a tranny's cock pushed deep into my ass.

I felt it go in deeper and then I felt it stop. I soon knew why she had stopped. I felt cum in my ass for the first time. I open my eyes and could only see skin in front of me. I felt a cock pushing cum into me and I could taste a pussy pushing her cum out into my mouth.

Her lips came off my lips and I could see her open pussy. I tried to say something but could not speak. I knew then that I was hooked on ass fucking and could only hope that it was going to get better.

iser21
iser21
354 Followers