Cathy Ch. 01

Story Info
Cathy and her boyfriend meet older couple.
2.4k words
4.39
80.6k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cathynova
cathynova
17 Followers

Caty and her boyfriend were lying on a blanket in the park, it was a warm afternoon and they were taking a break from their studies. She didn't quite know why, but she had been very horny lately, masturbating at least five times a day and fucking her boyfriend as often as she could. Ever since the activities with her professors and the outright orgy at the secluded house, she couldn't seem to get enough sex, she was sure that even though she had passed his class, they would all fuck her any time she wanted, but she was trying to be true to her boyfriend.

There were people around, but his hand was on her small, pert tits and he worked at them until her nipples were rock hard. He was partially on top of her and this hid his other hand which was between her legs, rubbing her wet pussy through her pants, she wanted to fuck him right now, she didn't care who watched, but he wouldn't do it and as much as she begged him to take her back to their apartment and fuck her, he didn't get up, he just kept feeling her and pushing her towards a climax. She could feel his hard cock against her thigh and she rubbed her body up and down on it, her orgasm was closing fast, though she would have preferred his cock in her when she came, her body was not going to be denied an orgasm due to details, she shuddered as it hit, his mouth covering hers muted her moans.

Afterwards, they lay back, hugging each other, "Hello," a man's voice said and they looked up at him, he appeared to be around 50 and in relatively good shape, there was a woman with him, also in good shape, but about 10 years younger. "My wife and I couldn't help but notice that you two seem uncomfortable here on the ground. We have a place near here and would be happy if you would come to our home, there is drink and it is much more comfortable, besides, we love company." Caty looked the two of them over, they were not a bad looking couple, she heard her boyfriend agree and he got up, offering his hand to help her to her feet, they grabbed the blanket and padded off after their newfound friends.

Their home was very nice, it overlooked the lake and was well furnished, the woman offered drinks, everyone accepted and they sat in the living room in front of a big screen television, chatting. Caty didn't notice at first, but the woman kept hanging around her boyfriend, touching him at every opportunity, while the man seemed to be doing the same to her. They suggested a movie, Caty and her boyfriend agreed and the man set it up, while his wife sat next to Caty's boyfriend. After the movie was in the machine, the man grabbed the remote and sat next to Caty, hitting the play button, at first she was hesitant as the porno film started, afraid that it would embarrass her. They had watched many porno films, but not in the company of strangers, always just the two of them.

The film started with an older man picking up a young girl from school, she had on a school uniform, plaid skirt, knee socks, white blouse and you could catch glimpses of the girl's white panties. As they rode home, the man put his hand on her leg and started to move under the plaid skirt, you could see anticipation in the girl's eyes, then it cut to the man's hand playing with her mound, tracing her slit with his finger through the panties, her skirt now bunched at her waist. The man pulled the car over and unzipped his trousers, pulling his delightfully long cock out and stroking it, Caty could feel herself getting wet and now she noticed that a hand was tracing her own nipple and it wasn't her boyfriend's hand.

The man in the movie drew the girl's head into his lap and Caty shuddered as the girl's mouth captured the head of the man's cock and began to suck it, the man's fingers drew the gusset of her panties to the side and a finger slid in, while the girl took more of his cock into her mouth. Caty noticed that the hand was now under her shirt and playing with her tits, she looked to see if her boyfriend had noticed and saw that the man's wife had his cock out and was sucking it, while he gently moved her head. Seeing the girl on the tv sucking cock, while her own boyfriend was getting his sucked by the man's wife made her shudder, but she realized she was shuddering from the man's touches on her own body. Caty could hear her boyfrind moaning as the man's wife took his cock all the way into her mouth and her husband now had a hand between Caty's legs, the familiar feelings of the park returned, instinctively, she reached for the man's crotch and was surprised to feel such a huge cock there, growing at her touch.

The man pulled his hands from her and opened his pants, freeing his cock and guiding her hand back to hold the firm flesh, she jacked it up and down, relishing the texture of it, secretly wanting it inside of her. She looked back and her boyfriend and the man's wife were now naked, lying on the floor as the man's wife straddled him and was guiding his cock to her waiting pussy, she engulfed him, lowering herself onto him and moaning as he filled her, Caty noticed the woman's large, firm tits and the look of pleasure on her face as her boyfriend's cock disappeared inside of her. Her hand jacked the large cock in it and she felt a hand pulling her top up, her grip was broken as the top was pulled off of her head and discarded, her hand was drawn back to the pulsing flesh between the man's legs, he raised up and slid his pants and shorts off and she had access to all of his cock now.

He played with her tits, now that she was naked from the waist up, her nipples felt so hard that they could have cut glass and the hot cock in her hand was oozing precum, lubricating her up and down hand movements. She could hear moans from her boyfriend and the man's wife, she looked to see the woman's large tits bouncing as she bottomed out on her boyfriend's cock, she realized how wet she was herself. A hand was pulling her head towards the big cock, she pulled back, not wanting to go, but the hand was insistent and she soon found herself with the cock staring her in the face. Again, she tried to pull back, but her head was pushed and precum coated her lips, she instinctively licked them, tasting the saltiness, "Suck it, my sweet. It longs to feel your mouth around it," she turned partially, seeking help from her boyfriend, but he was lost in the bliss of his fucking, the woman's tits were bouncing obscenely now as her pace had increased.

"They are lost in their own excursion, please suck my cock, it needs your mouth badly," he wasn't about to take no for an answer, so Caty opened her mouth and took him inside, her lips closed around the massive hard cock and she sucked. As much as she had not wanted to suck him, her mind reeled at the texture and taste of his large organ, pulsing in her mouth as she sucked, he kept urging her head down, forcing her to take more of it, until she thought she would gag. He now used a hand on either side of her head as he fucked her mouth, each time his cock going deeper, she tried to relax to alleviate the feeling of gagging, his cock burst into her throat and she winced, but he kept up his fucking motion, she could hear his wife screaming out her orgasm in the background, her mouth full of this man's cock.

She struggled to catch her breath, feeling his cock twitching, knowing that her throat would soon be deluged with cum, he suddenly forced her head down as she felt his cum shoot directly into her throat, it was hot and felt like it was burning as it slid down towards her stomach. He pulled her head up, his cock exiting with a plop, she turned to see her boyfriend's face contorted as he let fly with his own orgasm, filling the woman with his seed. She looked at the screen, the old man and the school girl were home now and he had her bent over a chair as he fucked her roughly, her skirt on her back, her blouse open as the man mauled her tits while he fucked her.

She turned back to see that the woman's husband was now completely naked and he stood Caty up and peeled her own pants and panties off, she stepped out of them and the man led her to the arm of the sofa, mimicking the scene on the screen as he bent her over it and pushed her legs apart, she was so hot now, she didn't resist as she stared at the man's cock, hard once more, she wanted to feel it in her. It felt like a hot poker when he slid it inside of her, it spread her open and she gasped at the size, little did she know that he had other plans for it and her pussy was only a means of lubrication. She had gotten a fair share of cocks in her ass while dealing with the professor and his friends, but this was a much larger one than she had ever experienced, she shuddered when he withdrew from her pussy and had it poised at her anus, his hands moved to spread her cheeks as his hips eased forward.

She yelped as the head popped through her outer ring, then he fed her the rest, not even allowing her time to adjust, it felt like the red hot poker was taking the walls of her ass inward with it, she grimaced and cried out at his size. It had felt wonderful in her stoked up pussy, but it would take a lot of getting used to in her ass, he fucked her not caring, he loved her tightness. She had heard the man's wife begging him to fuck her in the ass, but now the pain had tuned out any other sounds in the room as her mind concentrated on her ass being skewered. She fought to relax, because when she did, it wasn't so bad having the big cock in her ass, but he was speeding up now, he no doubt was getting off on her tightness and how her ass clung to him.

Just when she thought she was finally used to it, it began to swell with his impending orgasm, she could feel each vein as he pummeled her ass, then he exploded, his groans filled the room as she felt his hot cum coat her insides. Just as he calmed down and rested on her back, the girl and man in the movie came together and her boyfriend filled the wife's ass with his load, the whole room wreaked of the smell of sex. When he pulled out of her, she could feel her ass gapped open and his cum trickle down her thighs, she couldn't even stand up, she was so weak. He slapped her ass cheek just before he moved around her to sit on the sofa, "That was the best ass I've had in years, Honey. You are a piece of work, I might have to have that again," the thought made her cringe, she hoped that he would take her pussy instead.

When she could finally stand, she saw that the man's wife was once again sucking her boyfriend and her husband was watching the porno, the girl was now on all fours while the older guy drove into her, it was getting him hard and she wondered how long it would be before he was in her again. She hoped he didn't want another blow job, she hated a cock in her mouth after it had been in her ass, but she knew he wouldn't take no for an answer, he was stroking it now, as the man on the tape plowed into the young schoolgirl. He motioned for Caty to get on her knees between his legs, she knew she had no choice, but the sounds of her boyfriend and his wife having sex and the porno were exciting her, so she sank to her knees and engulfed his huge prick as she drove the thoughts of where it had been recently out of her mind, it was a beautiful cock after all and it did feel really good in her mouth.

She was deepthroating him again and she heard her boyfriend moan out another orgasm in unison with the man's wife, she lost herself in the blowjob at hand, feeling the texture of his cock as it kept entering her throat. She grabbed his scrotum and felt the large balls, rolling them in her hand as she swallowed his cock, one hand went to her clit as she rubbed it furiously, she was close to cumming. He pushed her off him and spun her around until she was on all fours, then he drove into her, his large ball sac striking her clit as he drove the huge cock in her pussy, it set her off and she was cumming, her pussy squeezing his cock and he came as well, she felt jet after jet of his hot cum fill her, lengthening her own orgasm. She looked up to see her boyfriend and the man's wife watching them fuck, the sounds of his body slapping hers as well as the squishy sounds of her wet pussy pushed her into another orgasm, she collapsed on the floor, spent and he fell on her back, his big deflating cock dribbling the last of its cum on her thigh.

She and her boyfriend hardly spoke on the way home, she needed a shower badly and her ass still hurt, it was unspoken, but she knew they would visit this couple again.

cathynova
cathynova
17 Followers