Cathy Ch. 03

Story Info
Cathy brings over her friend Linda.
1.1k words
4.56
30.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antlerBoy
antlerBoy
12 Followers

Note: this is a continuation of the story "Cathy ch 02" by antlerBoy. It works okay as a stand-alone story, but will make more sense if you read the other pards first. Er, yeah, that makes sense, right? Right.

-----

After the amazing turns of the last night with my next-door neighbor Cathy, I slept in. Flat out spent, amazed and exhausted. But I awoke to a knock on the front door... a gentle knock at first, and then louder when I didn't answer it.

Damn. I rolled to look at the click by my bed: 10:13am. Shit. I should be up... who is at the door?

I blinked myself awake, pulled on a bathrobe and staggered my way to the door... the knock at the door repeating, and growing louder all the time. And then I pulled the door open to find...

Cathy. A warm morning, she was in another summer dress, this one a bit tighter than the one from yesterday. Pure white, and nearly sheer, the sunlight from behind her made it seem almost transparent. The fabric was pulled tight against the swell of her pregnant form, and I could clearly see the outline of her bra under the sheer fabric. Ah... Cathy.

"Good Morning Jim," she said as she pushed her way past me, walking into my apartment. And as I turned to look, right behind her was another beautifully pregnant woman, likewise stepping her way through the door.

As I clicked the door shut behind them, I could only gape in amazement at the two lovely ladies before me. Cathy, of course, and ...

"Jim, this is Linda," Cathy began. Linda reached to shake my hand, as my eyes swelled to drink the beauty of her form. What began as a handshake evolved to an embrace, and her kissing me on the cheek. "It's so nice so meet you Jim," she whispered into my ear before we drew apart.

The embrace was awkward, as Linda also had a very swollen, very pregnant belly. I stepped back to see her in full: a short skirt, black pantyhose, and a halter-top that fell just an inch below the swell of her breasts. And very clearly, there was no bra beneath that sheer top.

I struggled to adjust my bathrobe to conceal my swelling erection as I stepped back, and lamely stammered "Er, yes, nice to meet you too, Linda!"

I could feel my heartbeat and blood pound in my ears as my erection grew... wondering what these two very delicious and very pregnant ladies had in mind. I watched silently as they padded their way to my living-room couch. I sat in my chair across from them, and took a deep breath, waiting for Cathy to continue. And I watched as she lazily ran her hands over the swell of her very pregnant form. I looked up to her eyes, and watched a smile form as she continued:

"Jim..." Cathy said, "Jim, I met Linda at my Lamaze class, and we've known each other for a few weeks now. We've talked a lot about men. And our needs... I called Linda late last night, and told her, well I told her everything. I told her everything about what you and I did yesterday. And I told her that you have a 'thing' for pregnant women."

I watched as Linda nodded in agreement, smiling, and then to see her twist on the couch, spreading her thighs, and then slowly running her hands, with her fingernails finally reaching to lift the bottom of her blouse... exposing the bottom of her swollen belly, pulled against her black pantyhose.

Linda adjusted again on the couch, this time pulling her skirt higher. There were no panties under those pantyhose. Nope. None.

Cathy interrupted the moment: "JIM -- do you know what Linda needs... can you help her?" I tried to speak, but couldn't find the words as I continued to stare below the swollen swell of Linda's form.

A minute passed, and Linda finally spoke: "Jim, does this do ... anything for you? I'm pregnant, but does this turn you on? My husband hasn't touched me in months, and I'm just wondering if I'm still attractive to any man... what do you think?"

Not knowing the right thing to say, I turned to Cathy. She'd already hiked her summer dress up, and, with her head thrown back on the couch, had her fingertips busy underneath her panties.

Turning back to look at Linda, I watched as she spread her legs, and tore a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose, pulling the fabric wide to expose her most private spot. It was very swollen and wet, and the aroma of her arousal flooded the room.

At this point my cock ached for release, and I dropped my robe to the floor. I moved between Linda's lovely thighs and pressed the tip of my cock between her lips. First gently, and then moving deeper to penetrate.

And feel her... grasp me... as I buried my hips and she swelled to take the full length of my cock.

Just two full strokes, and she squirmed from underneath me: "Jim, I need you behind..." Linda turned on her knees, burying her head on the pillows. I gently guided the tip of my cock back into her, slow at first, and then harder, stroking the full length into her. Deeper and deeper, as I heard a gentle voice whispering in my ear. Cathy:

"Yes, that's right Jim, do her. She's already pregnant: you don't have to worry about anything. Do her. Finish inside her. You know you want to..."

As I stroked into Linda from behind, Cathy began running her fingertips under my swollen sack. Deeper with each thrust, Cathy continued whispering to me: "Do it, come on, do it, Linda wants it, do it, that's why she's here, come on, do it..."

I could hear Linda began to pant, groaning with the depth of each thrust, and lewdly pushing her ass back against me.

With that, there was no way to stop: I felt my cock expand, and then release into Linda. I growled as each pulse of my seed erupted into her pregnant channel, again and again. Each time, I could feel Cathy grasping me from behind, squeezing the base of my cock as I finished my spend.

Linda collapsed as I withdrew, her back slick with sweat from her own climax, and the three of us fell into a pile of embrace: still swollen, panting and wet with our mutual spend. Finally, Cathy climbed away and pulled her dress over her head. I lay silent as Linda crawled away and did the same.

"You did very well, Jim," Cathy said as she slung her purse over her shoulder, and then checking her cell-phone... "No calls, nobody knows. Come on Linda, Jim will still be here tomorrow, I promise you."

antlerBoy
antlerBoy
12 Followers