Cathy FL Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. Love the company and the view."

She smiled and sat in the other lounge chair.

"Did you look in on Cathy?"

"Yeah I think she is starting to stir. Anything happen last night?"

"No, went to sleep and pretty sure she slept right through. How did you sleep?"

"I had trouble going to sleep. Kept thinking about you and Cathy and how hot it is seeing you with her. Hits all my hot points, married, boss, younger staff, watching and playing. Kept replaying your cock shooting hot cum all over me too."

We sat quietly for a few minutes, the warm sun on our naked bodies.

"I am going to have to start doing this more often. Love the feel of the sun on my whole body, being naked out like this is exciting," Val said finally.

"Oh, I agree. Have always enjoyed it, but do not get many chances. May just stay like this all day."

Val laughed," And what would your wife say when you come back with an all over tan?"

I chuckled, "Good point, better that I stay in bed and fuck all day."

"That sounds much more fun."

I heard the patio door opening and turned to see Cathy stepping through the door. She had a robe on but stopped when she saw us naked on the patio.

"Damn, you two look comfortable."

"Good morning sleepy head, how are you today? And we are very comfortable, thank you," I said smiling at her.

She looked around, "It is pretty hidden here."

Walking to the rail like Val had she could see that no one could really see us. She turned back to join us slipping her robe off as she did so. I was sitting up in the lounge chair and Cathy joined me sitting with her back to me, my cock pressing against the top of her ass. me.

"HMMMM. What have you guys been up to?"

"Just enjoying the view and the company," said Val.

"And the view just got better," I said.

"What did you guys do last night? What happened?"

Val looked at me and I answered Cathy, "We got back and you were pretty wasted. Got you in bed and then stayed up chatting."

"You put me to bed naked?"

"Yeah, you always sleep naked with me," I answered.

"True, did we do anything last night?"

"No," I answered.

Cathy looked at Val, "Did you guys do anything together last night?"

Val looked away and then at me. Cathy craned her neck to look up at me.

"We masturbated in front of each other."

"Really? Damn I bet that was hot. Where did you cum on her?"

"I shot hot cum all over her bald pussy and she rubbed on herself and pushed it in her pussy," providing Cathy with the highlight.

Looking at Val, "How did you get off?"

"I was fingering myself while he told me stories about fucking you, then he finished me off by sucking my tits and eating my pussy."

"Damn. And I missed that? You ride him a little bit too?"

"No she did not. She said she could not fuck me, not fair to you." I answered.

Cathy looked back up at me. Talking about it was making my cock hard. I was sure Cathy could feel it growing between us.

"So your cock was not in her again?"

"Not what I said. I said she did not ride me. After she came I slid up her body to kiss her. My cock accidentally slipped into her slick, hot, tight pussy."

"So you were fucking her?"

No, getting my cock slick. Val was telling me no, we should not be doing it. Got lubed up with her juices then pulled out and masturbated all over her pussy."

"So no cumming in her?"

"No only you so far," I said smiling at her.

Cathy was quiet for a minute. Was not sure what she was thinking.

Finally she said, "That sounds like it was very hot, wish I had seen it."

I put my arms around Cathy pulling her against my body, my hands over her tits. She moaned quietly. Val was watching us, not sure whether to do anything or not.

Leaning down I whispered in Cathy's ear, "She likes watching you getting fucked. Made her cum really hard yesterday, twice. How many times has she seen you?"

Cathy was looking right at Val now, "You made three times."

No longer whispering, "Do you like her watching you? Did she join in the other times, or just watch?"

"She joined in one time. The other she sat in a chair and masturbated."

One of Cathy's hands had moved to her trimmed pussy. Val had moved to the edge of her lounge chair, facing us so she could see us better, her legs wide open, her pussy starting to glisten. She was getting turned on again watching us.

"What do you want her to do today?"

"Watch for now, I want your cock in me. I need you in me again."

She moaned as she slid one then two fingers into her pussy. My cock was fully at attention now, pressed up against her ass crack. I was still massaging her tits and began to tweak her nipples as they began to harden. She began to grind against my cock as she worked on her pussy.

"Damn, I want you in me so bad. I had not planned on us coming to the hotel, thought I would get to go home and get my diaphragm. It is so bad to fuck you bare. Shit."

Val had leaned back a bit, her fingers holding her pussy open, one finger playing the folds. It was glistening with her juices.

"He has already had you bare, no use in worrying about it now," Val said quietly.

"I know," Cathy sighed.

Pulling Cathy up, my cock slid between her legs, the head pressing against the entrance of her pussy. She moaned and leaned back against me. Val moved to the edge of her chair so she could see us better, her fingers moving over her clit.

Cathy reached down, grabbed my cock and began to rub the head against her pussy, her juices starting to lubricate both of us. My hands were back on her tits, tweaking her hardening nipples. She laid her head back on me, enjoying the feeling, purring and moaning as my cock teased her and her tits were played with.

Speaking quietly into her ear, "You thinking about me being in you? Val watching you? Me filling you with cum? What do you want?"

Cathy was nodding her head yes as I spoke to her. Val moved over onto the lounge chair with us. Sitting on her knees, facing Cathy, she leaned in near Cathy's head.

"Can I watch him fuck you? Watch you cum?"

"Yes," she answered quietly.

I could see Val smile. She leaned in and kissed Cathy, then trailed her tongue down to her tits, sucking each one before heading down her stomach. Her tongue touched my cock where it sat at the entrance to Cathy's pussy.

Cathy moaned and jumped when Val's tongue hit us. Her hands moved to the top of her head, running her fingers through her hair.

"OH GOD," she said as Val worked her tongue over us both.

I could feel the heat from Cathy's pussy growing. After a couple of minutes, she leaned forwarded, pushing Val's head out of the way, reached down grabbed my cock, lined it up with her pussy and sat down taking it deep in her, reverse cowgirl. Cathy ground her pussy on my cock, taking as as deep as it would go.

Moaning while she ground me, she reached down squeezing my balls. Val pulled her chair over to be right in front to Cathy. Things were certainly heating up on the patio. Reaching out, Val began to squeeze Cathy's tits, occasionally licking and sucking them. After a couple of minutes, Cathy stopped and slid my cock out of her.

She stood up, "I want you behind me."

I got up off the lounge chair and put it down flat. Cathy got on her hands and knees and I stepped up behind her. Val stepped up next to us, and grabbing my cock guided me into Cathy. She stood there watching my cock piston slowly in and out of Cathy's pussy.

Val leaned over next to Cathy's head, "His cock looks so hot in your wet pussy. Do you like him fucking you?"

"YES," Cathy said, her breath starting to get labored.

Val reached under Cathy and I could feel her hand touching me as I slowly fucked Cathy. Moving her fingers up to touch Cathy's clit, caused Cathy to tremble a bit. She continued to rub on her clit as I picked up the pace. Soon I was fucking Cathy has hard as I could, her head now down on the lounge chair, her ass as high up as it could be.

I could feel my cock getting ready to explode. Looking at me Val could sense it too.

"He is about to explode in your pussy, you want his cum?"

"OH GOD YES, cum in me. Please!!!"

I grabbed her hips, pulling myself as deep as I could with every stroke. Cathy was panting and pushing back. Val was working on her clit.

"Cum for us Cathy, cum all over his cock," Val said.

Cathy moaned and then started to tremble as the orgasm started to hit her, her pussy clenching my cock. That tipped the scale for me, my cock swelled and pulling her tight, I began to unload in her unprotected pussy.

"OH FUCK," I cried out as I pumped into her.

I could feel Cathy trembling beneath me, her whole body shaking with her orgasm.

"Fill me up, I can feel you pumping into me. OH SHIT YES!!"

I heard Val gasp and looking over at her I could see that she had fingers in her pussy and she was cumming too. She fell onto Cathy's back, panting, trying to catch her breath. Val was looking at my cock still planted in Cathy's pussy. Cathy began to slide away from me as I let go of her hips, my cock sliding out of her leaving a trail of cum and her juices.

"HMMMM, that looks tasty," Val said as she reached out and grabbed my cock. She took it into her mouth and sucked our combined juices from it.

Val then pulled Cathy's hips up and ran her tongue over her sloppy pussy. Cathy moaned as Val licked and sucked her creamy pussy.

After a couple of minutes, Cathy turned moving away from Val, "Enough, I need a break."

"No problem," Val smiled at her and rubbed her back.

Looking around at the patio, Val sitting with her, me standing up by the lounge chair, Cathy said, "We should probably go inside. No telling who has been watching us."

"Well they got a show," I said as we all headed into the living room. Cathy went on into the bedroom and laid down on the bed. I stood at the door looking at her.

"Can you come lay down with me? Both of you?"

"Of course," I said as I ran an jumped on the bed next to her.

"I'm in," said Val as she jumped and landed on the other side of Cathy.

Cathy turned and faced me, out bodies pressing against each other. Val spooned in behind her, draping an arm over her hip.

"Thank you," Cathy said as she snuggled in between us.

We laid there quietly for a few minutes. Cathy raised her head up and kissed me gently on the lips. Then turning her head she kissed Val.

"You can kiss him if you like," she said to Val.

Val leaned over Cathy and kissed me our tongues pushing into each others mouths.

"I need to get home. The dog has been locked up since yesterday and is probably going nuts. I did not plan on being gone overnight." Cathy said.

We untangled from the bed, Val said she will go with Cathy and catch up with us later. Both of them found their dresses from last night slipped them on and grabbed their other things.

Walking them to the door, Cathy said she would call and let me know what we are doing.

She then kissed me lightly. Turning her head she whispered, "Thank you for trusting me. I have wanted you like that for a long time. When we come back you can fuck Val, I know she really wants you."

They walked out and I stood there naked wondering what would come next.