Cathy Gets Offered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drenched in sweat, my legs sprayed with cum, I felt my cock stir again already as Cathy went to Inga's other tit and did the same thing.

"Oh baby, that feels so damn good!" Inga exclaimed as she grabbed the headboard of the bed for support. "You sure do like the big tits, don't you, honey?"

Cathy's mouth was full, as were her hands, as Inga let her breasts hang above Cathy while letting her squeeze and suckle on them.

"You've got something I want too," Inga said, and she began inching down to the foot of the bed.

Cathy let Inga's tits go with what seemed to be considerable reluctance, and Inga began kissing her way down Cathy's body. Inga chewed on Cathy's puffy nipples, pulling and stretching them with her lips. I noticed that while Inga was gobbling Cathy's titties, her hands were under Cathy's arms, raking her thick armpit hair with manicured fingernails.

Down Inga went, her tongue caressing Cathy's pert navel before sliding along the faint orange treasure trail that led to Cathy's pussy. Inga's hands slid under Cathy, and she effortlessly raised her butt as her face disappeared in Cathy's dense bush.

My hand was pulling at my cock without my realizing it for a minute, so enthralled at the sight of this amazon with her face buried between my wife's legs, lapping at her pussy while Cathy grabbed at the bedding and writhed.

Cathy came within a few minutes, and it was so different to watch her have an orgasm that I was not a part of. When she finally stopped cumming, Inga pulled her face from what had become a very swampy bush, and I could see Cathy's pussy juice glistening on her cheeks and chin.

Inga climbed up toward Cathy's face again, but this time she was not going up to have her tits played with. Inga straddled Cathy and lowered her jet black bush down to my wife's still dazed face.

From the view I had, looking between Inga's legs from behind, I watched as Cathy's tongue reached upward, flicking at Inga's opening. Cathy was licking Inga's cunt, arching her head upward to bury more of her tongue inside the older woman's cunt.

This time I was responsible for my orgasm, my fist pistoning up and down my cock as I watched Cathy lick a woman's pussy for the first time, and making a messy rug even worse.

I felt a little ashamed of myself, but not for long, as I went back to watching Cathy lapping away at Inga's pussy, while she once again hung onto the headboard for support. This was a night that I would never forget, and I didn't want to miss a thing.

***********

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.

12