Cathy Unfettered Pt. 03

Story Info
Cathy uses her passion for BDSM on her headmasters Family.
3.2k words
4.36
15.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy arrived home around five thirty still shaking but armed with the perfect disguise for her appointment with the Steven's clan. Cathy switched on the phone and was amused to find she had had another thirty-nine missed calls. Smiling, Cathy typed, 'Arriving nine o'clock Friday! Be ready. Cathy pressed send and debated whether to wait for a reply; she decided not and switched off the phone. Cathy finally had a plan to humiliate Collin Stevens in front of his wife and daughter.

Cathy was particular keen to humble Collin because of his habit of making young girls, who he considered were wearing too short a skirt, stand on a chair at the front of their entire class. He enjoyed lifting the girl's skirts to show just how short they were. The boys and some of the girls took delight in peering up the girl's skirt and loudly commenting on the design, dampness and cleanliness of the girl's panties. Although he had more or less stopped this practise since Monica Hedge had tricked him into displaying her when she was not wearing panties.

Cathy's plan required several pieces of equipment, which she would have to purchase. Cathy realised she had no way of getting to the Steven's house, or a way of arriving already dressed in her disguise. She decided that Maria would have to pick her up already dressed in her dominatrix costume from a secluded location. As Cathy gathered the last remaining items from the mall, she considered that the goods entry to the mall was perfect. Cathy thought it was time to send another text, and this time Cathy demanded confirmation. Confirmation of all her demands came within seconds and finally everything was in place.

Cathy had decided that the costume she wore to dominate Emily was too revealing and had decided to wear a similar outfit, but one which covered her breasts and vagina. This alternative outfit could, with much leering from the public, be worn in public if necessary, without attracting the attention of the authorities.

Friday rolled around and as arranged, Maria drove up in the Steven's car and Cathy, slipping out of the shadows, stood waiting at the passenger side door. After a brief pause, Maria got out of the car and almost ran to open the passenger door for Cathy. Cathy pushed her against the car and said, "Spread your cunt lips and your arse cheeks so I can feel what needs to be abused".

Maria immediately lifted her skirt, bent over and spread her arse cheeks. Maria, a well-built woman, was, Cathy supposed, a very desirable milf, with a firm arse and large tits. She was wearing four inch heals, stockings and a garter belt, and no panties. After a prolonged silence during which Cathy fondled Maria's rose bud then struck Maria's arse four or five times, Maria turned, spread her legs and opened up her vaginal lips. Her cunt was already saturated with her juices and as Cathy pushed two gloved fingers into her cunt and mauled her tits, Maria moaned loudly. Cathy stepped back and handed Maria the remote controlled vaginal and anal vibrators: "Fred and George". No instructions were necessary, Maria instantly slipped the dildos into her cunt and asshole and fastened the belt around her waist.

"Rear door!" Cathy demanded and got into the rear passenger seat. Maria climbed into the driver's side but as she went to start the car, Cathy switched on both vibrators and set the level just strong enough to cause Maria to freeze with pain.

"Now" said Cathy, "the truth if you please." Increasing the pain level on the anal vibrator Cathy continued, "Lie and I will increase the level of pain, much like this."

"Please, Mistress. I will tell the truth, Mistress," begged Maria.

"You are a subservient lesbian?" asked Cathy.

"Yes, Mistress" came the quick reply.

"Your Husband is heterosexual but subservient?" inquired Cathy.

"Yes, Mistress" Maria answered quickly.

"Your daughter is heterosexual or homosexual, which?" Cathy asked.

"I don't know, Mistress," said Maria.

"Your daughter is subservient though?" smiled Cathy.

"I don't know, Mistress. I think..." Maria said hesitantly.

Cathy turning the vaginal and anal vibrators to the pleasure setting said, "Please continue."

Maria took a deep breath and in a rush said, "Mistress, I think my husband, wants you to force him to fuck Jasmine, my daughter. He wants to fuck his daughter and if someone forces him to ... Well it relieves his conscience Mistress."

Turning both vibrators to the "High Pleasure" setting Cathy said "Silence! I wish to think." Cathy sat in the back seat amused at Maria's attempts to remain silent while the vibrators buzzed relentlessly in both her holes. Cathy watched, as Maria got closer and closer to orgasm; finally turning off the vibrators just before a massive orgasm raked Maria's body. Maria collapse over the steering wheel begging to be allowed to cum.

"No" Cathy said firmly, "You will cum many times tonight but this is not one of those times. Now drive!"

In no time at all the car came to a halt in the driveway of the Steven's house and Cathy had formalised her plan.

"Slave" she said handing Maria a bag of equipment "Go into the house; shackle the arms and legs of the male and female slaves inside. Shackle their arms above the elbow behind their backs. Have them kneel facing the door and place a hood on the male slave. When it is done take photographs and bring the photographs back to me. Do I need to remind you of the pain I can cause you if you disobey?"

"No, Mistress," Maria said and immediately got out of the car and hurried into the house. As she disappeared into the house, Cathy, grabbing a riding crop, crept up to the front door to listen. Collin accepted the instructions Maria relayed without question, allowing himself to be shackled and hooded, but Jasmine began to beg and scream at her mother to let her escape. After several minutes it was apparent that each of the slaves were positioned as instructed and two camera flashes confirmed Maria had succeeded in achieving the assigned task. As Maria came out of the house, Cathy pushed her against the wall and holding her by the throat, grabbed the camera. Examining the photographs Cathy saw that Jasmine had been fitted with a ball gag and tears were cascading down her face. She appeared almost catatonic with fear.

"This was not supposed to happen," thought Cathy, "each member of the family was supposed to be a willing participant!" Cathy wanted answers, but from whom? Then again could she leave Jasmine in a state of near collapse while she got her answers?

Cathy strode into the room and almost laughed at the ludicrously small prick jutting out from her headmaster. She walked around him and used the riding crop to whip his arse and prick raising crimson welts at each point of contact but to her annoyance, his prick just seemed to get harder with each blow. Infuriated Cathy push the middle of Collin's back with her stiletto sending him face down into the carpet. She ordered Maria to kneel placing her knees either side of his head. Cathy shackled Maria elbows behind her back forcing her large tits to jut out abnormally and then started both the anal and vaginal vibrators on a medium pleasure setting.

Cathy moved over to where Jasmine was kneeling. Jasmine was staring, almost transfixed, at her mother and father. Cathy stood looking down at her and said, "Stand and spread your legs". Jasmine, now watching the riding crop with apprehension, clumsily obeyed but parted her legs only slightly. Cathy removed her glove and placed a finger on the girl's cunt lips. She was wet, soaking in fact! "Bitch! It is all a fucking act! She wants it just like all girls." Cathy thought. Cathy began to push a finger into Jasmine's cunt, but no sooner had she commenced to enter Jasmine's cunt both Cathy and Jasmine froze. The two girls stared at each other for a long moment before Cathy, withdrew her finger, and said authoritatively, "Go to your fucking room, Bitch!"

Cathy watched Jasmine hobble away and enter a room down the hall. Cathy turned back to Maria and Collin, Maria was starting to leak vaginal fluid on to the Collins hood. Deciding they would keep, Cathy strode after Jasmine and entering the room looked at Jasmine and screamed "A fucking virgin! I don't believe it!" Jasmine crying and flushing deeply only nodded. As Cathy walked over to Jasmine and removed the ball gag Cathy said, "Look I am a prostitute, I give people what they ask for. Nothing you can say will surprise me, so assuming it is your choice to be here, what the fuck is it you want?

Jasmine sobbing said, "It is not my choice. My dad forced me, blackmailed me into it. He just wants to fuck me!"

"That's just not going to happen! Cathy said firmly, and began removing the arm and leg shackles still looking at Jasmine.

Composing herself Cathy continued, "You are obviously turned on, so what is turning you on?"

Jasmine, hiccupping, spoke more clearly, "You whipping my dad's ass and prick, so hard, I've always dreamed of hitting a male that hard. Dominating them completely."

Surprised Cathy stared at Jasmine and asked, "You're a Dominatrix?"

Jasmine nodded and said, "Dad found out. Tonight was the price of his silence!"

"But all those boyfriends are they all subs?" Cathy knew as soon as she said it she had blundered big time.

Jasmine looked questioningly at her; a smile flashed crossed her face: and said "Do we know each other? And yes, they are subs! All of them!"

Cathy was stunned into silence and just stared open mouthed at Jasmine.

Jasmine burst out half crying half laughing, then became suddenly serious and looking at Cathy very intently said, "If you are not going to give me to my dad, what the hell are you going to do to me?"

A smile crept over Cathy's face and she said, "You and your dad fuck and me and your mother fuck."

Jasmine screamed "No!" but Cathy left the room returning moments later with a riding crop and a strap on dildo. She threw the crop and dildo to Jasmine and said, "If you and your dad are going to fuck you will need both of these. You don't have a natural prick to fuck anyone, so use this. Let's see if you can turn his greatest fantasy into his worst nightmare."

A broad smile lit Jasmine's face and laughing she said, "So dad gets his wish, he and his daughter fuck, but not quite in the same way as his fantasy."

Jasmine's wide smile broadened even more and she got up and walked to the wardrobe. After a few seconds rummaging she turned around holding the biggest strap on dildo Cathy had every seen. Jasmine smiled and said, "If the captain of the football team can take this in his arse, it should easily fit that old fart." Jasmine laughed and both girls walked towards the door.

Cathy was slightly nervous; she had momentarily dropped her guard. With an increasing sense of tension, she surveyed the scene; Maria appeared to have fallen forward and was now laying prostrated on top of Collin. Jasmine immediately fitted a hood to Maria, and appeared to be studying the couple intensely. Cathy walked further into the room but Jasmine motioned her to come closer. As Cathy approached, she saw that Maria had indeed collapsed on top of Collin. His head and shoulders were saturated with Maria's bodily fluids, it was apparent that Maria had lost control of her bladder as orgasm after orgasm had raked her body. Jasmine smiling grabbed Maria's hood and dragged her to her feet, spun her around and roughly pushed her down into a nearby chair.

Jasmine considered her father for a long moment and then strode off to her room. She returned several minutes later carrying a spreader bar, a dog collar, several dog leads, a movie camera and stand. She handed the movie camera to Cathy and whispered, "Please Mistress, I need a full visual record of this." Cathy shrugged and took the movie camera. Helping herself to a wine from the bar, Cathy made herself comfortable in an easy chair, which overlooked the action.

Jasmine smiled, called "Action", and walked very sexily over to her father, and stepped on to his back, her stiletto heels sinking into his flesh. She squatted down and with some difficulty fitted the spreader bar to his ankles. Making sure, she stepped on his body as she turned around; she fitted the dog collar and attached a long lead. Jasmine stood up straight, her full weight resting on her stiletto heels and in a plausible imitation of Cathy's voice, said, "Now it is time for your reward, I demand that you and your daughter fuck, maybe, if you are lucky, I will insist that the fucking goes on for hours!"

"Thank you, thank you Mistress." Collin uttered from beneath the hood, but Maria wailed, "No please no, Mistress, not my daughter." Jasmine smiled and walking off her father she approached her mother and bending down she whispered, "It is alright mum, I did not say who is about to fuck who!" There was no possible way that either Jasmine or Cathy could see Maria's face, but both were positive that Maria was smiling, happy at the vision just presented. Walking back on to her father's back, Jasmine paused and said to her mother, "Maria. Do you wish to watch?" Maria nodded. Jasmine looked at Cathy who also nodded and got up and removed Maria's hood. Maria stared open mouthed at the scene. She smiled and turned to look at Jasmine, who was absentmindedly grinding her heel between her father's arse cheek, beaming back at her mother.

Cathy removed Maria's restraints and set up the camera, the two women, sipping an expensive wine, settled comfortably in easy chairs to watch the action live. Jasmine wrenching on the lead attached to the dog collar dragged her father to his feet, Collin stood erect while Jasmine fasten a ball ring around his testicles and penis. Cathy winced and Collin screamed as Jasmine drew the leather ball ring tighter and tighter. Fastening another lead to the leather ball ring, Jasmine yanked her father, screaming, toward the back of an easy chair. Jasmine brought Collin to a sharp halt just inches from the chair back, she bent down and hooked the lead attached to his balls around one of the chair legs, thereby securing Collin to the chair. She attached lead securing to his dog collar to spreader bar around his ankles.

Cathy wondered just how often Jasmine had done this before, she was an expert.

Jasmine approached her father and said' "I have some good news and some bad news for you, my father. The good news is it is time for you and me to fuck! The bad news..." She paused, stepped back and violently pushed her father forward over the back of the chair. Collin fell forward appearing to rotate around the top of the chair back, his feet left the ground but just before his head hit the seat of the chair the lead attached to his testicles tightened and Collin was left screaming and crying in agony, balanced on the back of the chair unable to moved either backwards or forwards. Jasmine bent down, ripping the mask off her father and staring into his face said, "The bad news is I am going to fuck the shit out of your arsehole!" She took the large strap on dildo and pushed the phallus into his screaming mouth.

Jasmine rammed the dildo further and further down his throat until he was gagging and choking and calmly said, "Believe me you will need all the lubrication you can get, so suck and lubricate my prick now!" It was not until Collin began turning blue that she withdrew the enormous dildo. Calmly, standing in front of her father, she slowly fitted the dildo to her hips making a point of hitting his face with the dildo. Smiling, she grabbed the riding crop and positioned herself behind her father, placing the head of the dildo onto his anal bud. Collin fell quiet, not quite believing what was happening, and then Jasmine lunged forward driving the huge dildo into her father's anal passage. The scream of agony from Collin filled the house as about half of the huge prick speared into his anal passage. Jasmine could only laugh as she began mercilessly whipping him as she drove the dildo in and out of her father arse.

Jasmine's behaviour became more and more frenzied as she repeatedly struck her father with the crop and plunged the phallus deeper and deeper in to his arse. It became obvious that vaginal fluid was streaming down her thighs. Cathy realised that Jasmine was about to orgasm and looked at Maria. Maria had her entire fist inside her vagina, she was savagely pumping her fist in and out of her cunt, but she suddenly stood and not even pausing in the pumping of her cunt, she moved ungainly to kneel between Cathy' legs, Cathy eased her leather pants down and lifted her legs over Maria's head. Maria began licking and sucking Cathy's cunt and Cathy wrenched her pants up both trapping and forcing Maria head hard into her vagina. Maria eagerly sucked and tongued Cathy's cunt as Cathy picked up a riding crop and casually whipped her back and arse while Maria continue to pump her own cunt with her fist. Cathy was brutal in her punishment of Maria and raised her hips so Maria's mouth was at her arse.

Reaching down Cathy pulled Maria's fist out of her cunt and positioning the fist at Maria's anus, she demanded that Maria fist her own arse. Maria excitedly sucked and penetrated Cathy's arse with her tongue, while pushing her fist further and further into her own anus. Sliding her pants down slightly Cathy violently pushed Maria away and grabbing Maria's free hand rammed it into Maria's now vacant cunt. Cathy grabbed Collin by the hair and forced his face into her cunt and as if this were the signal, Jasmine climaxed in a tremendous orgasm. Jasmine trembling released a flood of vaginal fluid, which cascaded down her legs, splattering the floor, but Cathy just pissed into Collin's face. A stream of vaginal fluid mixed with urine flowed from her and enveloped Collins eyes, nose and mouth. Jasmine weakened from her orgasm collapsed. Jasmine just lay panting in the pool of her own bodily fluid, while Maria, shaking, collapsed still with her fists embedded in her arse and cunt over the arm of a chair, her own vaginal fluid and urine dripping from her.

Cathy looked dispassionately at the three participants of the frenzied action and wondered why only certain actions in the orgy had really turned her on. In fact, she had to accept that some of the action had repulsed her. But why? Images and ideas cascaded through Cathy's tired mind. Cathy reflected that it was all too difficult now, she would figure it out later, but she did decide it was definitely time to leave. She got up, collected her equipment, and as she put on her coat, she realised that Collin had ejaculated and sprayed the back of the chair with copious amounts of his jism.