Cathy's Email

Story Info
Girl's lover forces her to confess to boyfriend.
2.9k words
4.14
82.9k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
388 Followers

Message 1: sent at 2AM

Dear Chris,

I am very sorry, but something terrible has happened. A man is making me write this email to you, my boyfriend. He said he will not fuck me unless I do. I am so sorry, but he insists and I cannot say no. Right now, I am sitting on his lap and he is watching me write this. His hands are all over me. His cock is between my legs but he refuses to put it in me. He is using his hand and his cock to bring me just to the point of orgasm, but then he will not touch me and he will not let me touch myself. I am so sorry, I do not want to write these things to you, but he is insisting. And I have to have him:

I went out to the bar with my friends, and we all got drunk, then I was dancing, and this guy started dancing with me. He seemed like a nice guy, and I was missing you and he reminded me a little of you, so I thought it would be ok to dance with him for a bit.

I was wearing my thin green dress and a thong. We danced for a while and it was nice. He was a good dancer and very polite. But after a while he started dancing closer. He was touching me a little but it seemed ok. Then I guess I gave him the wrong signals because he put his hands up under my dress and touched my ass, he started pulling me against him. I pushed him away and tried to walk back towards my table.

But he came up behind me and started dancing with me from behind. That was ok because he did not really touch me at first. After a while he started running his hands over me, just a little at first: my shoulders, my neck; but then my stomach, my thighs. It was really an erotic dance and I almost forgot where I was. I was a little dunk and I missed you so much, and for a while I could almost pretend it was you touching me like that.

He danced all around me. His hands ended up on my breasts, or tangled in my hair, his fingers were in my mouth sometimes. His hard penis was pressed against my ass, my leg, my stomach. I felt guilty, and I wanted him to stop. I tried to walk away from him several times, but each time he grabbed me and pulled me back. I don't know why I let him.

We danced for a while like this and he became more and more forward, and I was more and more uncomfortable. Then, after a while, he was dancing behind me again, he had his hands on my thighs and his cock pressed against my ass. Before I knew what had happened, his hand had slid under my dress and was between my legs. Suddenly his fingers were inside me; he was rubbing my clit and massaging all around my hole. And he was licking and biting me all over my shoulders and neck and ears. I was very upset. I looked around but we were packed tight in the crowd of dancing people and no one could see what was happening.

I wanted to push him away, to stop it, to run away. I am so sorry but it felt so good, and I was transfixed. I swear to you, I only let it go on for one, maybe two songs. I almost came several times, but each time, he would stop touching me just before I could orgasm. Finally, I came to my senses and escaped him to head back to the table. I think I escaped him or maybe he just let me go so he could follow me. I was drunk, and my head was spinning, and I am not sure.

When I got back to the table all of my friends were out on the dance floor. He had followed me and sat down beside me. He tried to kiss me. I did not want to kiss him because I was thinking about you, but I was drunk, and I let him kiss me. And soon his hand was under the table, up my skirt, on my legs, inside me, everywhere. I was pushing him away the whole time but I just did not seem to have the will to make him stop.

Finally I had enough and I had to get away. I just wanted to get home and forget all about it. While he was in the bathroom, I quickly slipped out of the club and into a taxi. But somehow he caught up to me. As I was closing the taxi door, a hand caught the door and suddenly he was on the seat beside. I was very firm and told him very clearly that he was not coming home with me. He said, of course he would not, but that a beautiful drunk girl should have someone see her to her door. Well, you know I do not like walking through our apartment complex at night, so I agreed that when we arrived at the apartment, he could walk me to our door.

In the taxi he was kissing me more. And he put his hand down my dress and massaged my breasts. I could not stop him. Soon his hand was back between my legs, his fingers inside of me. The whole time, I was just praying to get back to the safety of our apartment as soon as possible.

When we got back to the apartment complex, he walked me to our apartment door. I wanted him to leave, but he said he had to go to the toilet, so I let him in.

When he came out of the toilet, he started kissing me. He wrapped his arms around me and smashed my body against him. I tried to push away but he held me tight.

As he was kissing me, he moved us into the bedroom. He pulled me down on the bed and started feeling my breasts. I am so sorry, I did not want it, but I was drunk, and I got very excited. I was gasping for breath and shaking all over. My face was red and, as he soon pointed out to me, my pussy was dripping, it was running down my thighs.

Then he started taking off my clothes. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong, there was nothing I could do. And anyway, I was only wearing the tiny dress and the thong, so it was not hard for him to get them off of me. I wanted to run away and lock myself in the toilet, but I could not. Whenever I tried to get up, he would force me back onto the bed. And whenever I tried to cover myself, he would rip the covers off of me.

Then he took off his clothes. I saw his penis and I could not believe it. God! It was so big. When I was dancing with him, I knew it was big, but I had no idea it would be that big. I was afraid of it, I was sure it would never fit inside me. But, I just could not stop staring at it.

He put it in front of my face. I thought that maybe if I sucked him, he would cum and loose interest in me, and he would leave me alone. You know that I am very good at blowjobs and I tried very hard to make him cum. I licked his balls, and deep-throated nearly his whole shaft. I moaned and touched myself while I sucked him. I rubbed his head against my breasts and nipples. I even licked his ass hole. I did everything I could to make him cum. After 10 minutes, he still had not cum and my jaw was getting tired. I asked him why he was not cumming. He said he had perfect control and could cum whenever he wanted to, and that he was not ready yet. I took that as a challenge, and I desperately wanted him to cum and go home, so I really sucked him. I worked so hard, I was doing it for you, but I could not make him cum. Finally I gave up.

When he saw that I had given up sucking him, he pushed me onto my back. I tried to stop him, but he forced my legs apart and lay down on top of me. At first he just kissed me. He kissed all over my mouth, and my ears, and neck and breasts. The whole time, his cock was pressed against my pussy lips, and all I could think about was that wonderful hot pressure there, waiting to enter me. As he was kissing me, his dick would shift around on my clit and rub it. I could not help it, I did not want it to happen, but my pussy started clenching, and my hips started moving against him. It was so terrible but I could not stop my hips from moving. I wrapped my arms around his broad chest and I wrapped my legs around his thighs so that I could push harder against him. After only about a minute, I started to cum. But as soon as he realized that I was going to cum, he pulled his cock away from me.

I did not understand, but then he told me that he would not let me cum for a long time. He said he was going to tease me so that in the end, I would be begging for it; I would be his slave.

OK, he says I have written enough for now. He says he will fuck me now. I am so sorry, I know I will feel terrible tomorrow when you read this, and I know it is going to kill you, but I have to do this, I cannot help it. Good bye my love. Please forgive me.

Cathy

Message 2: sent at 4:30 AM

My Love,

Well, it is over now. He fucked me for two and a half hours. He found your camera beside the bed. He took pictures of himself fucking me. He says that if I do not write another letter, he will send you the pictures. So I guess the letter would be less painful for you than the pictures. I am sorry that this is happening to us. Also, he insists that I tell you that while I am writing this, he is sitting in our desk chair and I am sitting on top of him with his cock inside me.

After I sent you the mail, he told me to lie down on the bed. I took our condoms out of the drawer, but he refused to wear one. I am sorry, my love, but I let him fuck me without any protection. I laid down on the bed and put my hands under my knees and pulled my legs apart. He laid down on top of me, crushing me with his body. And very slowly started sliding into me. I was cumming hard before he was even half way in. My god it was amazing, He had been teasing me for nearly 3 hours and finally I was getting relief. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

He was fucking me so hard, and his dick was so big, I started having one orgasm after another, right on top of each other. I have never done that before, it was amazing. Then he started to cum. He buried himself deep inside me. I thought it was going to push my stomach into my throat. And he started pumping his cum into me. He shot with so much force that I could feel the hot jets shooting out of his cock deep inside of me. After a few squirts I thought he would finish. But his balls were huge and he just kept shooting into me. It lasted almost a minute.

His orgasm was so intense that I thought he would be finished. But it was just the beginning. I had already cum and now I started to feel terribly guilty that I let my passion take control of me. I wanted to stop and make him leave. But he would not stop. He was inside of me and he said he would stay there until he was finished with me.

I tried to just lay there and let him finish, but he told me that if I did not enjoy myself, it would just take him longer to get his satisfaction. So I fucked him. I am so sorry, but I really really fucked him. I was feeling so guilty, so I tried to imagine that it was you with your cock in me, you making me feel that way.

I had so many orgasms that I lost count. Some times, I had so many so fast, that they all blended into one long orgasm. He fucked me in the bed, then he fucked me so hard that we fell off the bed onto the floor, then he carried me, impaled on his cock, into the living room and fucked me there. We took a break and went to the kitchen to get a drink and he fucked me there as well. And he fucked me sitting in one of the dinning room chairs.

After about 2 hours he stopped fucking me and carried my exhausted body back on the bed. My pussy was swollen and bright red. His cum and mine were flowing out of it like a river. He scooped up the juices and started massaging them into my body. He rubbed it all over me, mixing it with the sweat and the saliva that already covered me. He rubbed it over my breast, and my face he smeared it in my hair.

Then his dick started to get hard again. I begged him not to fuck me any more. I told him that my pussy was just too sore and that it would kill me to have him inside me again. He told me that if he could not have my pussy, he would take my ass. I was terrified. I knew I could not resist him, but no one has ever been in my ass before and he was so huge. I was scared to death.

I told him that I would never willingly let him do it. So he went to the closet and got four of your ties. He used them to tie me face down to the bed. I struggled. But he was too strong and I was quickly stuck there with my ass exposed and waiting for him.

That is when he went and got the camera off the desk. While I was tied down, he took pictures of himself lubing his cock with Vaseline he found in the bathroom. Then he took a picture as he positioned his head just at my ass. Then he held the camera in front of my face and took shot after shot of my expressions of pain and ecstasy as he slid into my virgin ass.

At first it was miserable, but then I started to relax and, I am sorry my love, after a while he stopped and forced me to tell him about the vibrator in the drawer beside the bed. He got it out and clamped it on to my clit. He turned it on high and resumed fucking my ass.

He hammered me for about 15 minutes. I started cumming again, almost as soon as he put the vibrator on me. And I kept on cumming. And he took pictures of that as well. Finally, he shot another huge load into my ass.

Then he untied me and we took a shower together. In the shower I was so weak that I had to put my arms around him and let him hold me up. While we were in the shower, he fucked me again, but just a quick one.

Then he brought me to the computer and showed me the pictures and told me that I had to write you another email or he would send you the pictures. He sat down naked and pulled me down on top of him. At first, it was hell letting his huge cock back inside my sore pussy. But I quickly got wet again, and several times just now I have had to stop typing because I was cumming too hard to touch the keys.

Now I am finished. And he has promised to leave. No, now he says he wants me one more time and then he will leave. He says he is taking me back to the bedroom. I have to go fuck him one more time my love. He says that if I do not, he is going to write a PS on this email telling you about the things that happened, the things I did to him, that I have left out of these emails. I am sorry my dear, he insisted that I write that last line.

OK, I am going now. One last time and then he promises to leave. Remember, I love you and I am so sorry that you had to find out about this. Please please forgive me.

Love,

Cathy

m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
388 Followers