Cathy's Mistake Ch. 01

Story Info
Stunning young teacher leaves herself wide open to blackmail.
2.3k words
4.04
222.2k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story started last July when I had just finished my finals at the local College of Education. I'm 22, tall and slim, gym four times a week and I'm often told that I'm a very pretty brunette: I took the decision a while ago not to have casual boyfriends due to one or two unfortunate relationships and I had resolved to take care of my physical needs myself.

I live with my parents in an upper-middle class suburb and that morning, my mother knocked and opened my bedroom door to tell me that she was off to town, asking if I wouldn't mind looking out for the photographer from the estate agents at around eleven o'clock as we were looking to sell the house in favour of something larger. This being nine fifteen, I waited impatiently a few minutes until I heard the click and clunk of front door closing and jumped out of bed in my T-shirt and sleep shorts.

Impatience played a role because I'd been waiting for days to indulge my new toy and I didn't often get the opportunity living with my parents, what with the risk of being caught and not being able to make any tell-tale noises, but now was the perfect opportunity: an empty house and, I calculated, a good hour and three quarters before the estate agent called around. I went straight to my wardrobe and, rummaging amongst the neat pile of sweaters, I pulled out my butt-plug, the new toy which I'd purchased on-line and a small jar of Vaseline.

As I pulled my T-shirt over my head and peeled down my shorts, I could already feel myself tingling with anticipation, particularly as it was a lovely summer's day and the gentle breeze flowed in through the window of my warm room and out by the open door. This, I thought, was going to be bliss!

Taking the butt-plug, I dipped the tip into the Vaseline and rubbed it all over with eager fingers. I must say, buying on-line has its drawbacks: it really seemed far too big for a slim, athletic young girl like me, even though, when it was in, it made me feel very nicely opened up which was quite sexy. Anyway, I made a mental note to buy something a little smaller.

I got up onto all fours on the bed and, kneeling, I opened my legs wide so I could reach back and gently work it up my bum. I bit my lip as I remembered from last time just how big and uncomfortable it was at the start, but having persevered for what seemed like ages, eventually I'd managed to work the whole thing in, right up to the hilt so that just the base was showing. I wriggled somewhat delicately and it made me feel very vulnerable but kind of nice at the same time.

That done and naked as the day I was born, I next flipped over onto my back and, spread my toned but slender thighs as wide as was still comfortable. Feeling how moist I had become, I teased myself with my fingers for quite a while: in and out, up and down and all around, allowing myself to tickle and strum my soon-aching clitty just very occasionally as my lathers worked up and my heartbeat increased. I was getting very, very wet and, safe in my solitude, began to moan quite loudly as the cool breeze drifting across my warm skin gave me goose-bumps. Then I reached for my brand new, out-of-the-box, wiggly wabbit.

I'd fantasised about seeing how it would feel to have, simultaneously, the plug up my bottom, the wabbit's big, knobbly shaft in my pussy and the wabbit's clitty-stimulator buzzing around on my itching bud. Gagging for it by now, I pretty much guzzled the shaft into my eager, dripping snatch and somewhat shakily varied the stimulator control. I certainly wasn't disappointed as I squealed with delight at the sensations coursing through me. The butt-plug felt like it was splitting me asunder, and the vibrator immediately hit sync with my throbbing clitty so hectically that my lithe body started convulsing, with me riding and thrusting as hard and as high as my hips would allow, and as I clenched my bum cheeks, the butt-plug reminded me it was there. The force of my climax was so great that I went dizzy and light-headed as I shuddered to a seemingly interminable orgasm, bucking so hard that I thought I might injure myself. Thrashing around helplessly, I found myself moaning, panting and calling out in what was, without doubt, the best sex of any form I had ever had.

I lay back with an enormous sigh of satisfaction as I recovered. I was right, it was bliss. As my pulse rate returned to near normal, breasts heaving, through the peace that had descended upon me, I felt sure I heard a click.

"Ahem."

A click and a cough. Opening my eyes, I saw to my horror that there was a tall, young man standing in the corner of the room.

"Wh...What?"

"What am I doing here?" He offered. I nodded, panic-stricken, grabbing at the damned duvet which had evidently caught on something and didn't seem to want to partake in my efforts to cover myself up.

"Your mum let me in as she went out. I'm from Edwards and Edwards, the agents. Bit late for that, isn't it?" He added as he motioned towards me desperately trying to hide my nakedness.

"But you weren't due until..."

"...eleven o'clock? Had a cancellation. Lucky, really. Or should I say, 'really lucky'," he grinned. By this time, I'd succeeded in drawing up the duvet. He was very tall and about two or three years older than I was. I recognised him as Terry Fisher's older brother. Terry was in the fifth form at the local school where I'd been doing some teacher training. I'd seen him lounging around town with a group of local lads who invariably embarrassed me with their graphic comments whenever I happened to walk past them.

"You're Mickey. How..."

"Hmm. Your mickey, I'd say miss," he quipped, clearly enjoying his impromptu survey of the area south of my carefully-trimmed landing strip. "How long have I been watching you? All the time darlin', since you got out of bed and stripped off your shorts and T-shirt. Dear, oh dear: you really should be more careful -should have closed the door at least, I'd have though, miss? Anyway, couldn't believe my luck -caught the whole show on this little baby..."

"...you filmed me?"

"Yep, 'fraid so, darlin' -all in glorious high definition on the company camcorder complete with anti-shake and zoom. Wanna see?"

I could see my image on the pop-up screen as he clicked the play button and could hear my voice over the playback. Whipping out the wabbit and diving out of the bed all in one movement, I ran across the room at him. I drew up pretty quickly as the butt-plug reminded me of its presence and tall for a girl, though I am, I was no match for Mickey who kept me at arm's length by placing his hand on my forehead whilst at the same time holding the camera out of my reach.

"Now, now," he said, he said grinning at me. "Not very nice language for a lady, is it?" He remarked as some of my ecstasy-related swearing poured out of the speaker. "Choice, that is, darlin'."

"Give me that, I yelled."

"Calm down, miss, I wouldn't think you'd want to attract attention."

I stopped in my tracks. He was right. There I was, naked in front of him, with no realistic chance of reaching the camera with a huge butt-plug up my bum. Imagine if someone had come in to investigate. Not a good place to be. I withdrew.

"That's better," he said.

"Please give me the DVD." I tried a different approach, trying to appeal to what sense of chivalry he may have.

"All in good time, I'll have to have a think about that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well. I mean a gorgeous babe like you on film doing what you've just been doing would be worth a fortune in the right hands: to you, the internet, my little brother and his friends at the school, my mates at the pub, for example..."

"...you wouldn't!"

"Wouldn't I? I don't know. As I said, I'll have to think about it."

"I beg you, please..."

"Well, that's a good start..."

"...no."

"Come on, now, do as you're told or the film gets released."

My heart sank.

"Stand over there with your hands on your head and your legs apart."

I shuffled reluctantly across the room.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, fearing the worst and full-frontally naked at the mercy of this scruff.

"Well, aren't you a bit uncomfortable with that huge butt-plug rammed up your pretty little arse? Why don't you reach behind yourself and pull it out."

I did as I was told, gripped the base, and eased it out. I held it in my hand.

"Now lick it clean."

"Oh! No..."

"Uh- uh, darlin'. Are you quite sure you don't want to? Remember the DVD."

Humiliated and with no choice as did as I was told.

"That's a good girl. Keep going."

I continued until he told me to stop.

"Okay, now turn away from me."

Again, I did as I was bade.

"Mm-mmm! Me and my mates always remark what a gorgeous arse you've got. If only they could see me now, eh, love?" I could feel myself blushing from head to toe. "Now reach for the sky, arch your back and get up on your toes so I can get a really good look."

He was treating me like a piece of meat.

"That's it, now open your legs and really stick it out." I did. "Gorgeous," he enthused, insisting that I didn't look back.

"Er... you're not filming this are you?" I ventured.

"What? Me, miss? Oh, no, miss," he sneered. He sounded closer. And I realised just how close when I felt and heard a resounding slap across my bottom which made me yelp from a combination of shock and the sudden sting. I spun round, rubbing my smarting bottom.

"How dare you!"

"No, miss. How dare you turn around without being instructed to."

I turned my eyes downwards, beaten again.

"On your knees."

"Oh, please, no..."

"Listen, you just don't get it do you, darlin'," he said. "If you don't do as I say, I will publish this little DVD high, wide and handsome. So for once and for all, do as you're told, you silly girl."

I nodded meekly and dropped to my knees. He walked towards me and stopped right in front of my face.

"Now unzip me."

Knowing what was probably coming, I reluctantly gripped the bras zipper on his jeans and drew it down.

"And the button." I wrestled and released it.

"Now pull down my jeans and pants."

I edged them side-to side down his slim hips and, inevitably, his erect penis sprang out almost into my face.

"Kiss the end."

I looked plaintively up at him, hoping for a reprieve but none came. Mortified, I kissed.

"Lick it slowly, the whole length from my balls to the tip."

Horrified, I licked, as he wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled my head into him.

"Now take it in your mouth."

I parted my lips and placed my mouth over his shaft.

"Come on. Blow me, you horny bitch." He was gasping now and his penis was twitching. I had an idea that if I worked fast, the quicker my ordeal would be over, so I expertly gave him what he was asking for.

After a couple of minutes of me sucking and licking and him gripping my head and thrusting into my mouth, frequently making me gag, and all the while saying the crudest things to me, he suddenly pulled it out of my mouth.

"Now, wank me off over your tits." He was bright red and obviously highly aroused. I didn't argue. Relieved though I was to have his smelly erect penis away from my mouth and tongue, I didn't much relish the prospect of him depositing his sperm over my pert 35Bs. Anyway, I thought, best to just get it over with as I gripped his shaft in my right hand and masturbated it vigorously as if I was shaking a tomato sauce bottle.

Within a minute, he clenched his tight buttocks.

"Oargh!" He made a deep, rasping, carnal groan and before I knew what was happening, my breasts were covered in his thick, gooey cream which was dripping off and trickling all the way down my stomach to the well of my body.

"Euch!" I cried, standing up at last but he pressed back down on my shoulder.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"Well, you've finished, haven't you?" I replied.

"Maybe I have, but you haven't. Lick me clean."

Resigned to my fate, I started to clean-up the salty mess with my tongue.

"Every last drop."

When he decided he was finally finished, he simply pulled up his pants.

"I'll be off now," he said. "Give me your number and I'll be in touch."

"But the DVD!"

"We can negotiate that the next time, darlin'."

"Next time? But you promised..."

"No I didn't and this is way too much fun. What's your number?"

"But..."

"...your number!"

"07889 543211," I murmured.

"Thanks, I'll save it under "Sex Slave." And with that, he simply walked out, leaving menaced, dishevelled and saturated with his sperm. I heard the door clunk-click one more and simply wondered what on earth would happen next.