Cathy's Sick Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned at the feel of her lips, as they wrapped around his limp dick. The filth was so crusted on him, that her saliva didn't dissolve it; so she just let her mouth glide over it, being careful not to scrape off the skin of her lips. Finally, small bits of garbage began to break loose in her mouth and her desire built up rapidly, as someone spit on her again.

She was now coated with a variety of substances. Spit, pee and cum were everywhere on her and around her on the stiff, dirty tarp that was her bed. She could no longer tell the difference between a stranger's scent and her own. The audience had died down, but there were still eight or nine men watching the show.

The drunk's prick had finally managed to attain a state of erection. Cathy felt that if she was going to have the pleasure of his cock, she had best get it into her now. She lay down on her back, with her legs spread wide and her knees up. She pulled the guy down on top of her, guiding him every inch of the way. He damned near fell on her, but his friend provided some support, which placed him at the entrance of Cathy's now filthy cunt, which was oozing pussy juice.

She had to struggle with the guy's penis to get the condom on and once it was in place, she managed to get his cock inside of her, before it disappeared. She was doing all of the pumping at first. Her efforts were rewarded, as his drunken lust began to carry him in the right direction. He was pumping into her, while he huffed and puffed to keep air in his weak lungs.

She was finally getting to enjoy the event. His breath was horrible and spittle dripped out the side of his lips. She leaned up and kissed him, delighting in the vile act, as she tasted the smoky flavor of his saliva. Then he started to heave. Cathy thought that he was cumming; but she was mistaken. He began vomiting on her breasts and splashes of the acid filled goo hit her face. The act both shocked her, and then sent her toward the top of another explosion.

The aroma of the sickening waste should have made her sick herself. Yet it merely added to the intensity of the experience for her. He wasn't a quitter, she had to admit. He kept pumping and huffing, as he strove to get off in her drenched pussy.

It was with great frustration that Cathy realized he was going to finish before her and that he certainly didn't have the staying power to continue until she came. He began grunting loudly, when he blew his nuts into the condom on his nasty cock. Without warning he threw up again, this time right in Cathy's face. The man had taken in a lot of cheap booze and some sort of sandwich, which now covered her face, running into her mouth and nostrils.

It was the ultimate degrading act for her, and it was just the thing to launch her into orbit. She bucked and screamed, as her hips thrust up to drive his rapidly deflating cock into her. Cathy's huge climax came as surprise to her. Not the fact that she came, but the fact that she had cum so big. She never would have guessed that she had one that large left in her.

The man rolled off of her, without saying a word, and then crawled away from her to avoid getting any of his own vomit on his person. She, on the other hand, rolled around in the vomitus mass and reveled in the filth which covered her. Two men decided to help her clean up, by peeing on her and washing away the wretched mess of the drunk's stomach contents. She thought of it as a nice gesture.

Cathy lay there for several minutes, finally realizing that there was no else to screw. She wasn't disappointed, just weary. She looked around and found her bag. It occurred to her that it could have easily been stolen, yet the men had left it alone. She removed the badly torn pantyhose and took out the small box of handy wipes to begin cleaning herself off. By the time she felt semi-clean, most of the wipes were gone. She slipped on her spare clothes, gave a glance around to see if her skirt and blouse were still there, but they were gone. No big loss.

On the drive home, she noticed that she still reeked of cum and pee and especially vomit. She was looking forward to a hot shower, and then to bed. She knew that she'd sleep well tonight.

Cathy had no idea what her life would be like from now on, but she knew there was no turning back. She had experienced too many powerful sexual events to go back to being the boring woman she had been, just a few days ago. She needed to find a new job; one that would give her the freedom to be the...slut that she was meant to be.

She would start looking tomorrow.

Upon arriving back at her house, Cathy stripped and took a long hot shower. She would have preferred a bath, but she was afraid that she'd fall asleep in the tub. After drying off, still nude, she poured a glass of wine and checked her phone messages. There was only one. It was Harry. He said that he had some important thing that he wanted to tell her about and that she should call right away.

She thought of putting it off until tomorrow, but on second thought, she dialed his number. Harry was so excited that she had called. When she started to tell him about her latest adventure, he cut her off.

He said, "Listen kid, there is a very short window of opportunity here. You remember Jimmie, the guy who owns the sex shop? Well, he's in deep shit with the cops and needs some money to pay his attorney, not that it'll do him any good. He said so himself."

Cathy's brain alarm went off, thinking that Harry was trying to scam her out of some money. She told him, "Harry there's no way that I'm going to give you or that stupid asshole Jimmie any money."

In exasperation, he said, "Will you just listen to me? Jimmie got busted for possession of cocaine, a little over half a kilo. It's his second offense and he's looking at ten to twenty years in prison. He wants me to buy his adult store and he's willing to let it go at a very good price if he can just make a quick sale. So I told him that I would buy it. The problem is he wants at least seventy five thousand. I can only come up with sixty grand.

"I'm still gonna keep working in the plumbing business. So, I'll need a partner to run the place with me. Here's my offer for you. I'll put up sixty thou, but I'll need you to put up the other fifteen Gs. I'll agree to make you a fifty-fifty partner and you can make payments to me for the rest of your half. It's a legit deal and your welcome to have an attorney check it out, but we've got to move quickly, before the law seizes his assets.

"He's desperate, kid and the price is way below what it's worth. With the right kind of management, it could return twice what he's been making. Jimmie is a shithead idiot and he never really paid serious attention to the store." Harry was whining and sounded as though he was about to break into tears.

"Harry, what in the hell am I going to do with a porno shop?"

"Quit your job and run it for us, babe. It's got to be way more than you're making now. If you don't want to buy in then at least lend me the money. We'll go through your lawyer and I'll pay you back twice the amount in the first three months, that's thirty grand. You ain't gonna find a better short term investment than that."

Cathy needed to think about it. She had more than enough in her savings account, but she wasn't going to tell him that right now. So she told him, "Alright Harry, I'm interested. Let me think it over and I'll call you in the morning. That's all I'll commit to tonight."

After a long pause he said, "Ok kid, fair enough. We got maybe two days. Line up an attorney, and do whatever you got to do to get the money in a hurry. Make a damn decision and call me one way or the other in the morning."

"I will, Harry. I promise."

They said their good byes and hung up. Then Cathy's brain went to work.

She had already come to the conclusion that she couldn't continue her life the way it had been going. Once she had her nasty needs made clear to her, she couldn't return to a vanilla life style. She needed her sex often and dirty. She knew that she would go on being a smut slut. So actually, being a part owner of a sex shop would provide her with untold opportunities for fun. And if it didn't work out then she would do something else, but she absolutely would not go back to being the company wallflower.

Cathy realized something else. Once free of a conventional, conservative life style, she felt free to make decisions quicker, based on her gut feelings. She felt better about the vile nasty whore that she had been for the last three days than she did about the boring sexually retarded wimp that she had been most of her life.

She picked up the phone and called Harry back. When he answered she said, "It's the slut calling. I'm in. I'll kick in the fifteen thousand and I'll put up a few thousand more to fix the place up a little. I'll quit my job tomorrow, so we can hit the ground running."

He laughed and said, "Damn bitch, where did you hide the shy cunt I met a few days ago?" They both chuckled before he went on. "I'll get together with you for lunch at your place. How does that sound?"

"That's perfect. Oh, and don't you dare wash. I'm looking forward to licking that hairy body of yours and I want to taste a lot of sweat. Then I'm going to eat your asshole. After that, you can fuck my shithole, and then I'll clean your cock for you."

Harry moaned, as she told him of her vulgar desires. He quipped, "You know something cunt; I think that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

One month later, Cathy was in booth thirteen, on her knees and sucking a long black cock through a glory hole. It was the fifth one she had swallowed that night. This was just the warm up. In a few hours, she was going to be the object of a gangbang in the private room, which was quite a bit nicer now, after she had spent four thousand dollars to make it more comfortable.

She and Harry made great partners. He was ignorant of many things, but he was honest and hard working. They had sex together about twice a month. He still had a stable of wanton sluts who were anxious for his kind of bizarre action. Whenever they got together, they shared tales of their debauchery.

As she took a huge load of cum down her throat, she thought, 'I've never been happier in my life.'

End of Cathy's sick desire

Methuselah

12