Cat's Curiosity Satisfied

Story Info
Married woman experiences what she's been wanting.
6.1k words
4.48
247.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This work of fiction contains scenes of people having sex together. If this offends you, do not read it! People who complain to the authors here about the content of their stories are, IMNSHO, just like people who move next to the airport and then complain about the noise... Constructive criticism is always welcome, but closed-minded rants have no place here.

x o x o x o x o x o

* * * * *

I wanted to tell you all about an experience I had a couple of months ago. Let me introduce myself. My name is Catherine, or Cat to all my friends. I'm 28 and work as an outside salesperson for a large well-known corporation. I have been very successful at my job, and I think the fact that I am 5'3" and gorgeous (if I do say so myself) with blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and a tight, sexy body helps. For fun, I love to work out and I also teach aerobics and "spin" classes (which explains the tight body!).

I've been married for about two years to a wonderful man named Michael. Our sex life has been great the entire time, but for a long time I occasionally have found myself fantasizing about being with another woman. I've told Michael about it, and he told me that if I found someone I wanted to be with, he wanted me to do it. He asked if he could be there, just to "...see my sexy wife with another woman." He also said that if I didn't want him there, he understood.

This was something that I wanted, and I spent several months looking around. I didn't want to ruin any of my existing friendships by bringing sex into the equation, so I joined a couple of on-line dating web sites. I always made it clear that I was looking only for single women, that I was "... married and bi-curious and looking to expand my horizons."

Michael and I each travel quite a bit for business, so I spend a lot of hours alone, either at home when he is gone or in a hotel room when I'm on the road. I have made a number of wonderful friends, and I spent many hours chatting with them. I especially loved it at when I was home, so I could use my webcam and microphone. I love being able to see the other woman's face and hear her voice as we chat.

One girl I spent hours with is Angela. She is a little younger, 23, and she was just as curious as I. She is incredibly beautiful, with huge blue eyes, long blonde hair and a body to die for. She told me she had modelled when she was younger, but at 5'1" she simply was not tall enough to pursue it professionally. She lives in northern California (Michael and I live on the East Coast) and when I had to travel there for a trade show, we talked about getting together.

I loved talking with Angie. She and I seemed to have a lot in common, besides our mutual curiosity. Especially after the first few times, we talked more about "friend stuff" than sexual things, though there always seemed to be a slight sexual undercurrent to our conversations. She has a boyfriend, who has actually seemed like kind of a jerk to me. He was pissed off with the idea that she was talking to another woman about having sex with her, especially if he couldn't be there. I know that I am lucky to have Michael, that many guys would react like Angela's boy friend did.

Angie and I had chatted extensively, about how we had each fantasized about holding another woman. About what kissing another woman would be like. What it would feel like to touch another woman's body. How nice it would feel like to have soft hands exploring our bodies. In fact, we had even "cybered" together a couple of times. I don't masturbate very often, because Michael keeps me VERY satisfied. But when I have been on the road, and alone for two weeks, and Angela and I start talking like that, I can't help it, my juices begin to flow.

My trade show ran from Tuesday to Friday, and I had taken a couple of vacation days to stay through the weekend and into the following week. Michael came in on Thursday, to be with me and so that we could spend some time in the Napa Valley, as one of our passions is good wine. He spent his free day wandering around San Francisco, as he would have been totally bored by the trade show. When we arrived in SF, I called Angie and we had arranged to meet Friday night after the show was over, in the bar at our hotel.

That night, I was SOOOOO nervous. I showered, and did (and re-did!) my makeup until it was perfect. Michael kept laughing at me, but I know he was trying to relax me a little. I was wearing a red silk tank top and dark skirt, with a matching red bra and thong set underneath. I pulled the waistband of the skirt up so it was showing more leg than when I wore it for work.

Shortly before we left the room, Michael held me close and kissed me and told me he loved me. He also said I should remember that Angie and I were only meeting for the first time, that we had not committed to doing ANYTHING except talk. And to remember that no matter what happened, he loved me totally. I held him close and started to cry a little, I know I am so lucky to have a caring, compassionate man like Michael. (Sorry if I keep saying that...)

I fixed my makeup (again!) and we headed down to the bar. We found a table that faced the door, and the waitress had just taken our drink order when Angie arrived. I recognized her immediately, and stood up and waved. Several guys sitting at the bar looked more than a little disappointed that she was meeting someone...

If anything, she was even more beautiful in person. She was wearing a little sundress that showed off her sexy body and slender, shapely legs. Her tan skin glowed, and we gave each other a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I was glad I had worn flat shoes, because she was wearing sandals and that made us just about the same height. She whispered into my ear "You are even sexier in person, Cat!"

She and I were standing there holding each other, and Michael was gaping at Angela. I waved my hand in front of his face and snapped my fingers. "Earth to Michael!" I said.

"My God, you two could be sisters..." he managed to stammer out.

Angie and I looked at each other, then at Michael and we laughed. "I guess so," I said, "Although I don't think there is that much of a resemblance."

Thinking back, I guess maybe we do look quite a bit alike facially. We are both about the same height and weight, we both have straight blonde hair just past our shoulders and blue eyes, slender faces with prominent cheek bones. And we are both sexy as hell! So if Michael wanted to think we looked like sisters, that was okay with me.

The three of us sat and talked, and had dinner, and more drinks. Like I said, she and I had already spent literally hours chatting together, so it was really a matter of catching up rather than learning all about each other. The three of us got along great.

At one point, Angela went to the 'ladies' and Michael said, "Wow, she is such a sweetie. I can see why you picked her to meet..." All I could do was smile.

It was getting late, and we had all had quite a bit to drink, and Angie said she probably shouldn't be driving home. She lived about an hour away, so I suggested she come upstairs and stay with us. We had a big suite with two beds, and she could wear something of mine for a nightgown. She agreed, and thanked us.

"Well, we couldn't let our friend drive home drunk, that would be stupid, when we have an extra bed." said Michael. I was so relieved that Michael felt comfortable enough with Angela to have her stay with us.

Angela said that she had actually brought things with her, as she hadn't known what was going to happen but that she "... wanted to be prepared, just in case!" She had her things in her car, so she and I went to get them while Michael took care of our bill then he would meet us upstairs.

As we were walking to her car, she said, "I'm glad we finally got to meet in person. You are such a sweetheart! Even if nothing happens, you know, I'm glad to have you as a friend! And Michael is a great guy."

I said, "Me, too, I am so glad we got together... And you're right, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever meet a guy who thought about more than his dick. Michael and I are so totally on the same wave length... He is my best friend, not to mention a great lover!"

Angela popped the trunk to her car and pulled out a small duffel bag. We headed back to the hotel, and I reached out and took her hand. She stepped close to me and smiled, and put her head on my shoulder.

We arrived back at the room, and Michael had turned down both beds. He had jumped through the shower and was wearing a big fluffy robe. Angela and I each went to one of the bathrooms and took quick showers. I changed into a teal colored silk nightshirt that came to mid-thigh. Angie came out wearing exactly the same nightshirt, but in red. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Great minds think alike, and so do we..." I laughed.

Angela yawned and stretched and said, "I am sooooo tired, I'll see you guys in the morning. Thanks again for letting me stay with you." Her erect nipples were visible against the silk of the nightshirt when she stretched, and the shirt rode up almost to her tight butt. But with that she stepped into the other room and closed the door.

Michael and I looked at each other, and he shrugged his shoulders. We turned off the light then got into the king size bed, and we snuggled and kissed a little before we fell asleep. When I reached inside his shorts, I could feel he was already semi-erect.

"You wanted to see Angela and I together, didn't you, baby?" I whispered as I stroked him. His cock gave a little lurch and I could feel it getting bigger and harder in my hand. I love playing with Michael's dick, love how it feels in my hand, how it gets so hard yet is so soft. And I know he loves it, too. We both love to watch each other touching ourselves, often we will sit across from each other and watch each other as our fingers dance over our own bodies, teasing ourselves together and often cumming at the same time.

He whispered back, "Yes, baby, I did. The idea of seeing the two of you kissing, and touching each other, making love to each other, kept me half-hard all night. She and you look SOOOO good together..." His hand was under my nightshirt now, pinching my nipple and stroking my stomach.

I pulled his shorts down to reveal his fat 8 inches in all its glory. I took his hand and put it on his cock, wrapping mine around his. I started moving our hands up and down, teasing him, touching him with my soft hands and his. "Show me, baby, show me how you like it..."

I put my head on his bare chest and started licking his nipple. I know Michael loves this, and his nipple got harder immediately. Michael took my hand and put it between my own legs. "You, too, Cat, show me how bad you want Angie..."

I slid up so I was next to Michael, and kissed him deeply. I could feel his hand moving up and down his shaft, as mine was dancing all over my pussy. I rolled onto my back then stretched my leg out and lay it across Michael's, so I was spread wide for him.

I looked down and he was using his thumb, spreading his pre-cum all over his head and shaft. My hand was between my legs, one finger inside my wet pussy, my thumb gently teasing my clit. Michael's hand returned to his now fully-erect cock, squeezing it, sliding up and down. This was incredibly erotic to me, the two of us playing together while Angela was in the next room.

When a little drop of precum appeared at Michael's slit, I couldn't resist. I leaned over and took the head in my mouth, running my tongue all over the head like he loves. I kept my hand between my own legs, I could feel myself getting wetter as I teased myself and sucked Michael. His hand was still wrapped around his shaft, sliding up and down. I made my mouth follow Michael's hand, swallowing more of him as his hand slid down to the base of his cock, then releasing him as his hand came upward. My saliva was making him wetter, making it more slippery for his hand.

He reached in and took my nipple between the fingers of his other hand. My nipples are very sensitive, and he often makes me cum just by teasing them. He was pinching my nipple, rolling and pulling on it. My juices were starting to really flow now, and I had to consciously be quiet. My fingers were all over my pussy, sliding in and out and teasing my clit, imagining it was Angie's fingers and mouth pleasing me.

I could feel Michael's cock swelling, and his balls were starting to tighten up. His hand was moving faster and faster, stroking his big cock, jacking himself into my mouth. I took the head in my mouth and sucked gently, flicking my tongue across his slit. His hips were moving up and down with his hand, feeding me his hard cock. I could hear his little squeaks and moans and knew he was close.

I pushed back against my hand, and my orgasm hit, hard. I was making little soft "Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." noises, and Michael could tell I was cumming. His body stiffened, and I could tell he was going to erupt. I lowered my head and took his stiff cock completely into my mouth. I felt the first blast of his hot cum hit the back of my throat as my spasms were winding down. I kept sucking, wanting all of his sweet juices.

When he was finished, I licked him clean then turned around and kissed him. He loves to kiss me after I swallow his cum, and I love him for that. I have had lovers who refused to do that, and that is SUCH a turn-off. I mean, it's okay for his cum to be in my mouth but not in his? Puh-leaze...

I snuggled up against his chest and we fell asleep that way. Sometime during the night, I was awakened by a soft hand on my hip. I turned and Angela had slid into bed next to me. She said, "I couldn't sleep..." so I rolled over and reached out to her. We fell asleep with our arms and legs tangled together and her head on my chest. We didn't do any more than cuddle during the night, but it felt so wonderful to hold her close and feel her soft body next to mine.

In the morning, Michael looked at Angie and I snuggled together, and smiled. He gave me a funny look, but only said, "You two are so cute together!" We giggled at him like little girls, so I guess we were cute...

When we were talking about our trip, we had told Angie that our plan was to go hit the Napa Valley on Saturday and that she was welcome to join us. She had planned on it, and had brought extra clothes. The next morning, we all showered and had a room service breakfast. The waiter gave us a funny look since there were three of us instead of two like yesterday, but he didn't say anything.

We spent a great day in the Napa Valley, touring wineries and tasting. We went out to a nice dinner that evening. During the meal, Angela and I went to the restroom together. She asked me, "Cat? Can I spend the night again tonight? I want to do more than cuddle with you, I think..."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, darling, I would like that. I had been thinking that we had missed our chance last night, and I would have been sad if that had been the case."

"Me, too... It felt so nice to be in your arms last night, but I was so sleepy."

After we finished our dinner, we rode back to the hotel. I had told Michael what Angela had said to me, and he was excited for me. He drove, I sat in the back seat with Angie, and the two of us snuggled close together. It felt so nice having her next to me, and it took every bit of will power ("won't power" maybe?) to not kiss her right there.

When we got back to the hotel, we alI took showers. It was early, and we were not nearly as drunk as we had been the night before. Michael turned down our bed, then sat in a chair in the corner. Angie emerged from the other room in the same red night shirt as she wore the night before, except that she only one button fastened at her waist. I was wearing a blue teddy, cut low in front and high on the hips.

She sat on the bed, and I sat next to her. I was a little nevous, and I could see she was, too. I mean, talking about it is one thing, but here we both were... I hugged her close, I could feel her body trembling against mine. I whispered into her ear, "It's okay, baby, no one is going to hurt you... I think you are so sexy, all I want to do is make love with you..."

She held me tightly, and whispered back, "I know, Cat... I want it, too, it's just that I've never done anything like this before..."

I stroked her back through her nightshirt, the silk adding to how good she felt in my arms. "Me, either, baby... But this is something I have wanted for a long, long time, and I can't think of anyone more perfect for my first time than you."

Angela's arms were around my neck, and we were holding each other close. Michael's voice broke the moment a little, by saying, "You both look really nervous, maybe you should try stretching out next to each other and see what happens... Maybe it will help you relax a little bit."

Angie and I looked at each other, and smiled. She lay back on the bed, and reached out with her arms for me. I lay next to her, and slipped one arm around her waist. I leaned in close, and stroked her cheek with my other hand. I looked deep into her blue eyes, she was SOOOO beautiful! She was looking back at me with a smoldering passion that ran as deep as my own.

Angie's arm went around my neck, and she pulled me close. I could still feel her body trembling, but it seemed less than before. I brushed the hair away from her ear, then leaned close to it. I whispered, "Angie, this feels SOOO nice... I love how you feel, how you smell, how your arms feel holding me tight." Then I ran my tongue around the inside of her ear and breathed softly into it. She had told me more than once how that was a huge turnon for her...

Angie moaned softly and rolled onto her back, pulling me halfway on top of her. Her hands turned my face to hers, and she kissed me. Very gently at first, but we both were so ready for this... The kiss turned very passionate, very quickly. I had wanted to feel another woman's soft lips against mine for so long, and it felt even better than in my fantasies. Our mouths opened and our tongues reached out at the same time.

When our tongue tips touched, I couldn't help it, I moaned into Angie's mouth. I had waited so long for my first girl-girl kiss, and it was just as incredible as everyone had told me. Angie moaned too, and held me tighter. My hands began to explore her sexy body, through her silk nightshirt. I pinched her erect nipple, and she moaned. Her hand moved to my breast, teasing my hard nipple through the silk of my teddy.

Our reserve and fear had been broken, and I only knew I wanted to make love to this gorgeous woman, to make her feel the same passion I was. And I could tell she felt the same way...

Our kisses grew hungrier, and our hands were not content to feel each other's bodies through our lingerie. Angie pulled the strap of my teddy down until my entire breast was exposed. Her soft hand cupped and squeezed it tenderly, and I could tell she was loving how my breast felt in her hand. I loved the feel of her small, soft hand as it explored my breast, and my nipple was achingly hard.

I reached down and undid the single button on her night shirt, and it fell open. My hand immediately went to her breast, and I loved how it felt to have it in my hand, all soft and warm. When I took her nipple between my fingers and pinched gently, Angie moaned louder.

I reluctantly broke the kiss, and lowered my head. Angie rolled her head back, and her hand was stroking my hair. I began to lick my way down her elegant jaw line, then down her throat. My hand was still cupping and teasing her breast, and I was flicking her erect nipple with my thumb. As I kissed and licked my way down her chest, my hand began to stroke her flat stomach. I couldn't believe how soft and wonderful her skin felt under my fingertips.

12