Cat's Meow

Story Info
Cat is a feline worthy of travel.
4.4k words
4.43
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helplessness washed over me with a crimson tint. I had let myself be stripped naked, bound and blindfolded; and now I was left alone. I was more afraid to call for help than I was to remain... Tied up, totally exposed, utterly helpless and completely vulnerable. To make matters even worse the blindfold was her bra!

Yet, although my greatest fear should have been that she had actually left... I refused to believe that.

How had I allowed myself get into this position, I asked myself... but I already knew the answer. She was irresistible, and I trusted her.

But really, what led me here and just how did it all start?

Nearly a year ago I had seen a photo she had posted of her full breasts and prominent nipples proudly displayed on a website, it was one of those sites that allow guys to show off their girlfriends bodies, and the occasional girl that wanted to show her own. Anyway, I had left a simple compliment... and the following day she had thanked me. I was a little surprised to have any response, and so I looked at other replies she had made to others that had complimented her. None of her responses seemed cut and paste, each one was individually written to indicate that she had actually read the comment.

She indicated on her blog that she was married, had eyes only for her hubby, so forget about anything every happening, it just wasn't. Yet, still she was sincere enough to honestly respond to each and every compliment. I followed her blog, and she would often post a new photo, each one was very nicely done, and each one she had taken by herself. The photos usually showed little more than her lovely breasts, occasionally her butt or legs would be seen and on rare occasion I could see her lips... a delicate curved upper lip as women beg to be born with, coupled with a full lower lip that begs to be kissed. Her body alone was more than impressive, but that she took her own photos was even more surprising. On each photo she would carefully attach her pen name ~ Cat's Meow.

With each photo, I was more intrigued; here was a woman that could have any man she desired, in fact she already had a man, yet she displayed her obvious beauty for others to savor and comment. I continued to compliment each and every photo, noticing details that others might have missed, such as her slim waistline, her wardrobe of bright colors and tailored curves, each accenting her lovely body, how she took the effort to have the lighting and background perfect.

Eventually I sent her a private email, complimenting her on her photos still more, and she responded... and I responded back.

I became more interested in the woman behind the lens, the one who spent so much effort to control every aspect of her photos... what was she like. Each email would lead to another, each more revealing than the one before. I learned her favorite foods, her greatest desire, her childhood, and what had shaped her into the woman she was. Her hubby was real, but he no longer relished the woman he had married, she had become his cock cushion, the relationship was drained of all emotion, and emotionally draining. Yet her morals would never permit her to seek a lover to fulfill her needs. She was still a one-man woman... but sadly it was the wrong man for her. Thus, I also revealed myself, much more than just a few token insights, but really revealed myself. I told her of my travels, my life, my joys and my sorrows. I expressed private thoughts and my longing fantasies.

For all the personal tidbits she shared, her life and the past she revealed to me... she never shared anything that I might know her identity, her name was never more than 'Cat's Meow'.

I resisted the urge to push, and became quite content to simply be her friend, her confident, and her guide. Yet, I longed to share new experiences with her... that she might take a leap and push her boundaries, explore, and find her own joy. The days passed into weeks, and weeks into months, our relationship grew, our friendship flourished, and with it our respect for each other grew. I yearned to meet her, to feel her hand in mind, to pull her to me and kiss her as a man that wants to give more than take, share more than receive, and listen more than speak.

One night I proposed to meet her, at a restaurant, for a very public lunch. I attached no conditions; I would expect no more than lunch with a friend. To my surprise, although she hesitated, she eventually agreed. She would choose the restaurant, and would meet me there at the hour she chose. So it was under these terms that I boarded a flight, halfway across the country, to share lunch with someone I knew so intimately, yet had never met.

I arrived at the restaurant only a few minutes early, a cozy Italian place that is surely known only by the locals who care for food prepared by those that love their family recipes. It was softly lit, each table a cozy nook, allowing privacy to each setting yet still sharing the ambiance that only an authentic Italian restaurant has. I gave my name to the receptionist, and she responded with, "Ahh, yes, your friend is already seated."

Thanking her, I gazed to where her hand pointed and saw a woman, head down, her soft brown hair highlighted by the yellow glow of the lighting, gazing into her glass of water, seemingly loss in thought. I paused for that moment... pondering the next hour of my life, and realized Cat was surely doing the same. Slowly I made my way to the table, there were few guests and I could concentrate on the view before me. My own emotions were caught up with each step. Was this the woman of my fantasies? Was this real? What do I say?

As I arrived at the table she looked up, "Greg?".

Her soft brown eyes captivated me, her rosebud lips begged me... I stood transfixed, unable to speak for a moment. Finally composing myself, I answered "Cat?"... And with that she smiled. Her beautiful lips parted and I could see her dimples... Jeez, she was cute!

She stood up, and I hesitated offering my hand... then my emotions took over, I pulled her to me and gave her a warm hug, kissing her on the cheek as lovers do when they meet in public. I felt her hands reach up to my shoulders, neither pulling me in nor pushing me away.

For several seconds we stood there, our first embrace, until we both realized it was too long and we each eased back, in unison... gazing into each other's eyes. Questioning... Searching... Neither of us risking any display of emotion as we waited for the other.

Then she smiled again... and I couldn't help but smile as well. I guided her back into her booth, and I could not help but notice the sexy outfit she had on, a form fitting dress in some kind of pink color, I think they call it fuchsia, a wide black belt that showcased her hourglass figure and a silken floral scarf around her long slender neck.... and sat beside her. The booth was small, and her presence was overwhelming, her perfume filled my senses, her smile filled my eyes. We spent several more seconds just staring at each other eyes, before either of us spoke.

"Cat... it is so nice to finally meet you..." I paused, "or perhaps I should say see you. I feel I know you so well, and yet here I am finally in your presence and I am honestly stunned and speechless. You are really such an beautiful woman."

'Greg, I could say the same about you, but honestly, I was really worried about meeting you, wondering if you would like me... if I would like you... but now that it finally happens you do make me feel that this is going to be really a very nice..." she paused, then as she smiled warmly added, "lunch."

Before I could respond, the waiter came and took our drink orders, and we had a chance to busy ourselves with the menu, I keep peering over the menu to peek at this lovely lady, only to find her doing the same. I could feel chemistry between us; I was drawn to this woman as never before.

The food was delicious, and although I really don't remember what I ate, I clearly remember that she had a creamy pasta with shrimp, and as she carefully tasted each shrimp I would gaze at her tongue as she licked each shrimp clean before finally biting it thru. It was arousing just to watch her eat and I found my cock pulsing with each lick. I had surmised from our private conversations that she liked sex very much, and even though I knew she had her hubby, and she was thus off limits, my body still responded.

She started telling me a funny story and patted my knee in laughter. Her touch sent heat waves up my leg, but I only continued to smile. She continued with the story, leaving her hand on my thigh, her fingertips slowly massaging back and forth. As she finished her story, she laughed and dropped her eyes to her lap for a moment, I felt instantly embarrassed, when her gaze returned to my eyes she seemed surprised. She glanced at the other diners... then back at me.

"Are you enjoying your... lunch?" Her eyes had become mischievous.

"Lunch is delicious, but the real pleasure...", just then her fingertips eased up my thigh and made contact with my engorged head, "is sharing it with you." I could barely finish my words.

"Greg, tell me about why you came here. Why did you want to meet me?" her fingertips continued teasing my head and then squeezed my shaft.

I could barely contain myself, yet I somehow found myself saying, "Cat, you are special, special to me, and I wanted to meet you to see if the feeling...." I paused, unable to continue.

Just then the waiter came and presented our bill. I tried to concentrate on the bill, but her fingers continued to squeeze my shaft, which was now quite stiff, thus it was only with great difficulty I managed to pull out several bills and leave it in tray.

"Cat... Let go, we can walk in the park." I grabbed her hand, and as I pulled her up with me, her mischievous smile remained; I could see she was quite amused at my aroused discomfort. Once outside the cool spring breeze cooled my temperature and we slowly walked thru the park. I was puzzled about her actions and finally asked if she was satisfied with everything about lunch.

"Lunch was even more than I had hoped for, but I would still love to have something more..." I sensed what she might be talking about and told her I had brought my camera gear if she wanted to take some photos. She had complimented the few photos I had posted and we had both fantasized about my being her photographer.

"Where is your hotel, Greg?" I explained that it was actually a friend's apartment and was quite nearby.

"Then can I see your equipment?" I was surprised and confused as to her true motives but she was really everyman's dream and I could not resist. We walked, hand in hand until we arrived at the building. Once inside I pressed the elevator button and was happy to see we were the only ones on it. I could not resist the opportunity and I reached around her waist, pulled her to me and eased her chin up to my lips. She did not resist, and as my lips found hers she slowly responded to me, our tongues meeting then she kissed me even more passionately. The elevator doors opened and I found the key in a quick fumbling moment and got the door open, pulled her in and continued kissing her.

She responded with even more passion and so I paused to lead her back to the bedroom, as I turned to close the door I paused again. "Cat, is this what you want, what about your husband?"

She pulled me close and softly said, "That is over, and I will not be his again. I am taking my life back into my own hands... and right now, my hands want you." She reached down, grabbed my belt and led me to the bed. Without pausing she slipped the jacket off my shoulders, pulled my shirt open and released my belt, pants and zipper. My pants slid to the floor and she quickly knelt and pulled my boxers down as well.

"Now Greg, this is my turn, so here are my rules." "1. Don't talk." "2. Don't moan." "3. Don't resist."

"And the 4th rule is... If your break any of the other three rules I will walk right out."

"Agreed?"

I nodded my mute agreement, too stunned to speak.

She then slid the scarf from around her neck and quickly tied my hands behind my back, then added another knot to tie me to the bedpost. Before I could resist, she undid her belt, and slid her dress over her head. She stood there in stunning beauty, the woman I had been dreaming of for months... and I could not touch her. I wanted to beg her to release my hands, even just one hand... but I remembered the forth rule.

A moment later she reached behind her back, undid her laced bra, and released her lovely full breasts. Although I had seen her photos, they did not do her justice, Her full breasts begged me to massage them, her nipples stood ready for my lips... I could almost taste their firm texture against my tongue.

Then suddenly she took her bra, wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes and re-hooked it. I was blinded.

"Remember my words, break any rule and I will walk right out."

Thus I waited... after only a few seconds, I heard the door open, a moment later I heard soft music, she must have turned on the stereo.... I waited more... In the background I could hear an occasional click, but no other sounds. I waited... then several seconds later; I heard the soft thump of a door close.

So, my friend, now you know how I happened to be tied up like a naked chicken with its head cut off. Was she gone... had I broken her rules so quickly? No, I couldn't have. Then where was she?

Then I remembered, we had both talked about trust, not the normal trust you have with your bank or your parents, but the trust that makes a truly open relationship, that no matter what, you trust your lover. It is liberating and exhilarating. It frees you to truly be whom you desire, to become the person and lover you have only dreamed about. There is never reproach, or rejection, only acceptance and passion. Accepting it, I relaxed, and let my trust in Cat be my guide, my liberation, and my freedom.

I felt she was still there, but I really couldn't be sure. Time slowly passed, it is funny but time seems to lose any measure when you are blindfolded. It could have been seconds, or minutes but I really don't think it was hours... but suddenly I felt a soft breeze.

It was a warm breeze, made that more noticeable by the cool air in the apartment. I could feel a soft warm breeze blowing on my groin, not really on my groin, but on my cock. It had quickly softened when I was blindfolded, but feeling the warmth of the breeze it slowly pulsed, once, twice, three times. With each pulse of my cock, the warm breeze returned, even stronger.

I could feel her presence; it was her breath on my cock, blowing... her moist warm breath heated my member. It pulsed, raising its head as though searching for the source of the heat... wanting more. The blood drained from my body, filling my cock even more, bringing it up to a soldier's salute. The salute raised, I felt something else, a small quiver across the tip of my cock. It returned, again brushing across my cock, moist and hot. I yearned to rip the bra from my eyes, savor the view below and whisper encouragement... but even if I could, I dared not to move a muscle.

The brushing continued, slowly working it's way down my quivering cock; tantalizingly slow, pausing at my corona, teasing me, softly licking my frenum then on downward it slipped. I ached to moan, yet knew the punishment if I should. I wished to be gagged, to prevent me from loosing this moment due to an involuntary impulsive moan. Her tongue was a paintbrush of pure pleasure; her moist saliva the paint and I was her canvas. She continued to paint, each stoke a masterpiece, each lick a treasure, my cock throbbed with pleasure, my stomach quivered with anticipation, and my buns tightened with each smooth stroke.

She had returned to my head, her tongue tasting my pre-cum, my sweet liquor mixing with her paint, creating a near toxic aphrodisiac of passion. Her tongue widened across my head and became her lips, as she surrounded my head, slowly tightening her grip on me. She milked me, using only her lips and tongue, drawing my pre-cum against her lips and tongue, then spreading it across my head. The feeling was magical, she was the magician and I was her captive audience.

Slowly her lips moved down, kissing me, spreading her magic touch down my shaft, I could imagine her rosebud lipstick painting images of her lips across my shaft. She kissed down the top of my shaft, across the sides and slowly kissed her way across my most sensitive underside. As her lips returned to my head she again pulled me into her lips, further this time, drawing my sensitized head across her teeth, as her tongue enveloped me. Her fingertips now found my balls, and she softly fondled them as she slowly sucked on my now hard cock. Pulling my balls to her, she eased me deeper into her mouth.

I could feel the tension building of a climax all to soon, my buttocks tightened even more. She sensed it and paused, firmly grabbing my shaft to prevent my release.

As I calmed, she rose, and at last softly purred against my neck, "Greg, you've done really well so far, you like this? Wait! Don't answer... remember the rules." With that she reached behind me and released the knot securing me to the bedpost, although she left my hands still tied. Before I could react, she again whispered, "Follow."

Her grip now firm, she led me by my hard cock, then turned me and pulled me forward leading me across the carpeted floor. A few steps and she turned me again, and then used both hands to push my chest back. I fell back onto the bed, and she straddled me.

I felt her firm butt on my chest, her thighs against my cheeks, then I heard her whisper, "Greg, do you want to taste me?" As I quickly nodded my head I felt her soft bush on my chin, then her smooth slit brushed across my face, my tongue piercing her lips, spreading them, then felt her adjust to allow me access to her sensitized nub, my lips ran over it, teasing it, and she settled it firmly against my warm lips, I pulled it between my lips, and savored it with my tongue, lashing it for all I was worth. It was heaven on my lips.

She slowly rocked on my face, softly moaning as she twisting her hips to guide me. I suckled her moist nub for an eternity, a feast that fulfills me but never fills me, always wanting more. Her rocking became more intense, and she ground her lips against my face... and as I sucked her hardened nub, her moaning increased. I could feel her arousal increasing, her intensity strengthening, and then she deeply moaned, "Suck me, Greg, Harder!", and put all her weight on her nub, pushing it deeper as she came. My tongue-lashing paused, as she savored her climax... then I softly resumed licking, relishing her moist pleasure, her juices running down my face.

She sat up and I felt her working her way down my body. I could feel her legs spread across my hips, her hands upon my chest and her firm butt settled on my groin, then slowly she started to slide her moist lips across my shaft, teasing me and teasing herself. As she continued sliding, she pushed down, thrusting my cock between her lips. I could feel her heated lips sliding across my cock, again and again. I prayed to the gods that she would want more and allow me inside her, yet still I stayed mute.

After what seemed like a lifetime, she raised her hips, and I felt her warm fingers grasp my cock, pulling it up, and she guided me into her. Gently she eased down, slowing guiding my cock between her lips and into her moist tunnel of love. She rotated her hips back and forth, easing still more of me into her. Her tunnel surrounded my shaft, her juices feeling like warm honey as she slid down until at last I felt totally inside her, her lips against my base, her butt planted on my hips.

12